Savara, Inc. (SVRA): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SVRA POWR Grades
- SVRA scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 80.52% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for SVRA is in Momentum, which has been heading down over the past 31 weeks.
- SVRA ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 5th percentile.
SVRA Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for SVRA is 0 -- better than only 7.71% of US stocks.
- With a price/sales ratio of 800.37, Savara Inc has a higher such ratio than 98.85% of stocks in our set.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for SVRA comes in at -62.49% -- higher than that of only 3.65% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Savara Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be SNDX, AIM, CRDF, EDSA, and VXRT.
- Visit SVRA's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.savarapharma.com.
SVRA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SVRA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.83||52-week high||$3.58|
|Prev. close||$1.87||52-week low||$1.00|
|Day high||$1.88||Avg. volume||2,981,727|
|50-day MA||$1.81||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.52||Market Cap||207.97M|
Savara, Inc. (SVRA) Company Bio
Savara Inc., a clinical-stage specialty pharmaceutical company, focuses on the development and commercialization of novel therapies for the treatment of serious or life-threatening rare respiratory diseases. The company is based in Austin, Texas.
SVRA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SVRA Latest Social Stream
View Full SVRA Social Stream
Latest SVRA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Savara Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SVRA as an investment opportunity.
Photo by magicmine/iStock via Getty Images I covered Savara (SVRA) 2 years ago, just before it collapsed. I said I like the stock for "a quick and cautious investment" - and in my defense I could say that the stock did appreciate 25% in the few weeks before it fell....
Savara Inc. (Nasdaq: SVRA), a clinical stage biopharmaceutical company focused on rare respiratory diseases, today announced that Savara management will be presenting at the Jefferies Virtual Healthcare Conference on Wednesday, June 2, 2021 at 10:00 AM ET / 7:00 AM PT.
Savara's (SVRA) molgramostim, in phase 3 for a rare lung disease, has deep commercial potential, leading Oppenheimer to reiterate an outperform rating and raise its price target from $4 to $5.That implies an upside of 199%.Patient randomization in the IMPALA 2 trial is expected to begin this quarter or early...
If you want to know who really controls Savara Inc. ( NASDAQ:SVRA ), then you'll have to look at the makeup of its...
Savara Inc. (Nasdaq: SVRA), a clinical stage biopharmaceutical company focused on rare respiratory diseases, today reported financial results for the first quarter ending March 31, 2021 and provided a business update.
SVRA Price Returns