Savara, Inc. (SVRA): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SVRA POWR Grades
- SVRA scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 96.43% of US stocks.
- SVRA's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving down over the last 48 weeks.
- SVRA's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 9.48% of US stocks).
SVRA Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for SVRA is 0 -- better than just 6.55% of US stocks.
- SVRA's price/sales ratio is 575.88; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 98.82% of US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for SVRA comes in at -85.49% -- higher than that of just 2.88% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to SVRA, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are CHRS, EIGR, MRUS, VTGN, and GSIT.
- SVRA's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Savara Inc's official web site, go to www.savarapharma.com.
SVRA Valuation Summary
- SVRA's price/sales ratio is 686.8; this is 5951.1% higher than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- Over the past 53 months, SVRA's price/sales ratio has gone up 355.1.
- SVRA's price/earnings ratio has moved up 5.5 over the prior 53 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SVRA.
SVRA's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- SVRA has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 47.89% of graded US stocks.
- SVRA's asset turnover comes in at 0.002 -- ranking 420th of 677 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- SESN, BPMC, and VSTM are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with SVRA.
The table below shows SVRA's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
SVRA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SVRA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.33||52-week high||$3.58|
|Prev. close||$1.30||52-week low||$1.00|
|Day high||$1.33||Avg. volume||2,057,174|
|50-day MA||$1.32||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.60||Market Cap||151.42M|
Savara, Inc. (SVRA) Company Bio
Savara Inc., a clinical-stage specialty pharmaceutical company, focuses on the development and commercialization of novel therapies for the treatment of serious or life-threatening rare respiratory diseases. The company is based in Austin, Texas.
Most Popular Stories View All
SVRA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SVRA Latest Social Stream
View Full SVRA Social Stream
Latest SVRA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Savara Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SVRA as an investment opportunity.
Savara Inc. (Nasdaq: SVRA), a clinical stage biopharmaceutical company focused on rare respiratory diseases, today announced that its management team will present at the following healthcare conferences: H.C. Wainwright 23rd Annual Global Investment Conference: A pre-recorded webcast of the presentation will be available beginning at 7:00 AM ET / 4:00 AM PT on September 13, 2021. Oppenheimer
AUSTIN, Texas, September 03, 2021--Savara Inc. (Nasdaq: SVRA), a clinical stage biopharmaceutical company focused on rare respiratory diseases, today announced the grant of inducement awards to two new employees.
Potential Savara Inc. ( NASDAQ:SVRA ) shareholders may wish to note that the Independent Director, David Ramsay...
When insiders purchase or sell shares, it indicates their confidence or concern around the company's prospects. Investors and traders interested in penny stocks can consider this a factor in their overall investment or trading decision. Below is a look at a few recent notable insider transactions for penny stocks. For more, check out Benzinga's insider transactions platform. 9 Meters Biopharma The Trade: 9 Meters Biopharma, Inc. (NASDAQ: NMTR) CEO John Temperato acquired a total of 25000 shares
AUSTIN, Texas, August 20, 2021--Savara Inc. (NASDAQ: SVRA), a clinical stage biopharmaceutical company focused on rare respiratory diseases, today announced the grant of inducement awards to two new employees.
SVRA Price Returns