Servotronics, Inc. (SVT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SVT Stock Summary
- SVT has a higher market value than only 3.86% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $20,794,674.
- SVT's went public 35.58 years ago, making it older than 92.74% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, SVT is more volatile than merely 8.6% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Servotronics Inc are TWIN, ATRO, ARTW, HIHO, and AEY.
- Visit SVT's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.servotronics.com.
SVT Valuation Summary
- SVT's price/earnings ratio is -16.5; this is 156.51% lower than that of the median Industrials stock.
- SVT's price/sales ratio has moved down 0 over the prior 243 months.
- SVT's price/earnings ratio has moved down 33.8 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SVT.
SVT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SVT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$8.39||52-week high||$9.48|
|Prev. close||$8.65||52-week low||$7.10|
|Day high||$8.39||Avg. volume||3,325|
|50-day MA||$8.18||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$8.27||Market Cap||20.79M|
Servotronics, Inc. (SVT) Company Bio
Servotronics, Inc. designs, manufactures, and markets control components and consumer products in the United States and internationally. The company operates in two segments, Advanced Technology Group (ATG) and Consumer Products Group (CPG). The ATG segment provides servo-control components to the commercial aerospace, aircraft, and government related industries; and medical and industrial markets. This segment's principal components include torque motors, electromagnetic actuators, hydraulic and pneumatic valves, and related devices that convert an electrical current into a mechanical force or movement, and other products. It also offers metallic seals of various cross-sectional configurations to close tolerances from standard and special alloy steels. This segment markets and sells its products to the United States Government, government prime contractors, government subcontractors, commercial manufacturers, and end-users. The CPG segment provides cutlery products, including steak, carving, bread, butcher, and paring knives for household use, as well as for use in restaurants, institutions, and the private industry; fixed and folding knives for hunting, fishing, and camping; and machetes, bayonets, axes, strap cutters, and other tools primarily for military and rescue/first-responder use, as well as for commercial markets. It also offers various specialty tools, putty knives, linoleum sheet cutters, field knives, scalpels, and micro-spatulas; and plastic and metal fabrication, as well as engineering, design, and OEM/white-label manufacturing services to customers in the consumer and commercial industries. This segment markets its products through its sales resources and independent manufacturers' representatives to big box, hardware, supermarket, variety, department, discount, gift, drug, outdoor, and sporting stores, as well as through electronic commerce. Servotronics, Inc. was founded in 1959 and is headquartered in Elma, New York.
SVT Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for SVT, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Servotronics Inc ranked in the 80th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Moreover, under all the scenarios we modelled, the output consistently forecasted positive returns. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Servotronics Inc ended up being:
- The stock's equity weight, or the proportion of capital from equity relative to debt, is 65. Its equity weight surpasses that of only 24.29% of free cash flow generating stocks in the Industrials sector.
- Servotronics Inc's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at -7.3. This coverage rate is greater than that of only 8.66% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
SVT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SVT Latest Social Stream
View Full SVT Social Stream
Latest SVT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Servotronics Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SVT as an investment opportunity.
MIAMI--(BUSINESS WIRE)---- $SVT--Montana Advisors issues open letter to the Board of Directors of Servotronics, Inc (NYSE: SVT): Dear Members of the Board of Directors: As a significant stockholder of Servotronics, Inc (NYSE: SVT) or ("The Company") we are beyond troubled by the recent lawsuit filed by an employee of the Company. We believe there have been numerous breaches of fiduciary duty by management and most importantly the Board. Upon reading the lawsuit in detail with our legal counsel, Montana
Servotronics, Inc. (NYSE American – SVT) a designer and manufacturer of servo-control components and other advanced technology products announced today the results of its operations for the quarter ended September 30, 2020.
There are a few key trends to look for if we want to identify the next multi-bagger. In a perfect world, we'd like to...
Ken Trbovich has been the CEO of Servotronics, Inc. (NYSEMKT:SVT) since 2017, and this article will examine the...
Servotronics, Inc. (NYSE American – SVT) a designer and manufacturer of servo-control components and other advanced technology products announced today the results of its operations for the quarter ended June 30, 2020.
SVT Price Returns