Servotronics, Inc. (SVT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SVT POWR Grades
- SVT scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 0% of US stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
- SVT's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 0% of US stocks).
SVT Stock Summary
- SVT has a higher market value than just 4.85% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $19,034,934.
- With a price/earnings ratio of 190.35, Servotronics Inc P/E ratio is greater than that of about 96.03% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- SVT's price/sales ratio is 0.38; that's higher than the P/S ratio of only 6.73% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Servotronics Inc are SXI, PESI, POWL, FARO, and MYE.
- Visit SVT's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.servotronics.com.
SVT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SVT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$7.51||52-week high||$9.48|
|Prev. close||$7.68||52-week low||$7.10|
|Day high||$7.69||Avg. volume||2,573|
|50-day MA||$8.37||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$8.32||Market Cap||18.61M|
Servotronics, Inc. (SVT) Company Bio
Servotronics, Inc. designs, manufactures, and markets control components and consumer products in the United States and internationally. The company operates in two segments, Advanced Technology Group (ATG) and Consumer Products Group (CPG). The ATG segment provides servo-control components to the commercial aerospace, aircraft, and government related industries; and medical and industrial markets. This segment's principal components include torque motors, electromagnetic actuators, hydraulic and pneumatic valves, and related devices that convert an electrical current into a mechanical force or movement, and other products. It also offers metallic seals of various cross-sectional configurations to close tolerances from standard and special alloy steels. This segment markets and sells its products to the United States Government, government prime contractors, government subcontractors, commercial manufacturers, and end-users. The CPG segment provides cutlery products, including steak, carving, bread, butcher, and paring knives for household use, as well as for use in restaurants, institutions, and the private industry; fixed and folding knives for hunting, fishing, and camping; and machetes, bayonets, axes, strap cutters, and other tools primarily for military and rescue/first-responder use, as well as for commercial markets. It also offers various specialty tools, putty knives, linoleum sheet cutters, field knives, scalpels, and micro-spatulas; and plastic and metal fabrication, as well as engineering, design, and OEM/white-label manufacturing services to customers in the consumer and commercial industries. This segment markets its products through its sales resources and independent manufacturers' representatives to big box, hardware, supermarket, variety, department, discount, gift, drug, outdoor, and sporting stores, as well as through electronic commerce. Servotronics, Inc. was founded in 1959 and is headquartered in Elma, New York.
SVT Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for SVT, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Servotronics Inc ranked in the 6th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that all scenearios modelled for this stock suggest it is overvalued. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Servotronics Inc ended up being:
- Its compound free cash flow growth rate, as measured over the past 5.05 years, is -0.06% -- higher than merely 17.48% of stocks in our DCF forecasting set.
- As a business, Servotronics Inc experienced a tax rate of about 0% over the past twelve months; relative to its sector (Industrials), this tax rate is higher than only 0% of stocks generating free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
SVT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SVT Latest Social Stream
View Full SVT Social Stream
Latest SVT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Servotronics Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SVT as an investment opportunity.
Servotronics, Inc. (NYSE American – SVT) a designer and manufacturer of servo-control components and other advanced technology products announced today the results of its operations for the quarter ended March 31, 2021.
Servotronics, Inc. (NYSE American – SVT) a designer and manufacturer of servo-control components and other advanced technology products announced that it received the 2020 Supplier of the Year award from Collins Aerospace. Servotronics received the award based on its operational excellence and exceptional support as a supplier to Collins' Power & Controls Division. Servotronics also received the 2020 Most Improved Supplier of the Year Award for repair and overhaul from Collins Aerospace.
Servotronics, Inc. (NYSE American – SVT) a designer and manufacturer of servo-control components and other advanced technology products announced today the results of its operations for the quarter ended September 30, 2020.
There are a few key trends to look for if we want to identify the next multi-bagger. In a perfect world, we'd like to...
Servotronics, Inc. (NYSE American – SVT) a designer and manufacturer of servo-control components and other advanced technology products announced today the results of its operations for the quarter ended June 30, 2020.
SVT Price Returns