ShockWave Medical, Inc. (SWAV): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SWAV POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where SWAV ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 97.08% of US stocks.
- SWAV's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- SWAV's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 8.01% of US stocks).
SWAV Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 868.78, Shockwave Medical Inc is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 96.31% of US stocks.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for SWAV is currently 464.45, higher than 98.78% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Shockwave Medical Inc comes in at 249.83%, a number that bests 96.62% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Shockwave Medical Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be PCOM, SPT, WK, SAIL, and AVLR.
- Visit SWAV's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.shockwavemedical.com.
SWAV Valuation Summary
- SWAV's EV/EBIT ratio is -145.3; this is 595.9% lower than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- Over the past 30 months, SWAV's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 126.7.
- Over the past 30 months, SWAV's price/sales ratio has gone down 5.8.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SWAV.
SWAV's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- SWAV has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 16.69% of graded US stocks.
- SWAV's asset turnover comes in at 0.474 -- ranking 102nd of 186 Medical Equipment stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows SWAV's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
SWAV Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SWAV Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$174.33||52-week high||$249.73|
|Prev. close||$168.67||52-week low||$113.36|
|Day high||$175.40||Avg. volume||478,892|
|50-day MA||$178.25||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$185.38||Market Cap||6.24B|
ShockWave Medical, Inc. (SWAV) Company Bio
Shockwave Medical, Inc. operates as a medical device company. It focuses on developing and commercializing products intended to transform the way calcified cardiovascular disease is treated. The firm offers M5 catheters for treating above-the-knee peripheral artery disease; C2 catheters for treating coronary artery disease; and S4 catheters or treating below-the-knee peripheral artery disease. The company was founded by Daniel Hawkins, John M. Adams, and Todd J. Brinton in 2009 and is headquartered in Santa Clara, CA.
Most Popular Stories View All
SWAV Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SWAV Latest Social Stream
View Full SWAV Social Stream
Latest SWAV News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Shockwave Medical Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SWAV as an investment opportunity.
Shockwave Medical's (SWAV) fourth-quarter results reflect robust revenue growth and expansion in gross margin.
ShockWave Medical, Inc. (SWAV) Q4 2021 Earnings Conference Call February 17, 2022 4:30 PM ET Company Participants Debbie Kaster - Vice President, Investor Relations Doug Godshall - President and Chief Executive Officer Isaac Zacharias - Chief Commercial Officer Dan Puckett - Chief Financial Officer Conference Call Participants Adam Maeder -...
View more earnings on SWAVSee more from BenzingaQuidel's Q4 Earnings Beat Street View Despite 21% Decline In SalesCoherus BioSciences' Q4 Sales Fall 34% On Lower Udenyca Volume, Prices© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.
Joining me today from ShockWave Medical are Doug Godshall, president and chief executive officer; Isaac Zacharias, chief commercial officer; and Dan Puckett, chief financial officer. Earlier today, ShockWave released financial results for the quarter and year ended December 31, 2021. A copy of the press release is available on ShockWave's website.
The stock market had a tough day on Thursday, falling sharply as investors once again started to fear geopolitical tensions between Russia and Ukraine, as well as the potential for higher interest rates from the Federal Reserve. Quarterly financial reports continued to trickle in after the market closed on Thursday afternoon, with some of the best-known stocks in the market giving up even more ground. Below, we'll look more closely at how Appian (NASDAQ: APPN) and Shockwave Medical (NASDAQ: SWAV) did and what their performance could mean for the broader markets.
SWAV Price Returns