ShockWave Medical, Inc. (SWAV): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SWAV POWR Grades
- SWAV scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 94.52% of US stocks.
- SWAV's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving up over the last 178 days.
- SWAV's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 7.8% of US stocks).
SWAV Stock Summary
- SWAV's current price/earnings ratio is 185.58, which is higher than 97.79% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for SWAV is currently 167.34, higher than 97.97% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- As for revenue growth, note that SWAV's revenue has grown 179.54% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 94.98% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to SWAV, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are BZ, CVLT, STAA, NICE, and DT.
- SWAV's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit SHOCKWAVE MEDICAL INC's official web site, go to www.shockwavemedical.com.
SWAV Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, SWAV's EV/EBIT ratio is 1633.33% higher, now standing at 179.4.
- Over the past 43 months, SWAV's price/sales ratio has gone down 35.3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SWAV.
SWAV's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- SWAV has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 16.69% of graded US stocks.
- SWAV's asset turnover comes in at 0.474 -- ranking 102nd of 186 Medical Equipment stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows SWAV's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
SWAV Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SWAV Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$252.08||52-week high||$314.90|
|Prev. close||$258.84||52-week low||$113.36|
|Day high||$254.76||Avg. volume||535,509|
|50-day MA||$262.86||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$195.66||Market Cap||9.02B|
ShockWave Medical, Inc. (SWAV) Company Bio
Shockwave Medical, Inc. operates as a medical device company. It focuses on developing and commercializing products intended to transform the way calcified cardiovascular disease is treated. The firm offers M5 catheters for treating above-the-knee peripheral artery disease; C2 catheters for treating coronary artery disease; and S4 catheters or treating below-the-knee peripheral artery disease. The company was founded by Daniel Hawkins, John M. Adams, and Todd J. Brinton in 2009 and is headquartered in Santa Clara, CA.
Most Popular Stories View All
SWAV Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SWAV Latest Social Stream
View Full SWAV Social Stream
Latest SWAV News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about SHOCKWAVE MEDICAL INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SWAV as an investment opportunity.
The stock market whipsawed lower as the Fed hiked rates by 75 basis points and forecast a new terminal rate of 4.6%.
Charles River (CRL) continues to expect that the growth rate will approach 20% in the second half of 2022.
Zimmer Biomet (ZBH) gets FDA nod for the Identity Shoulder System to help surgeons perform anatomic, reverse and revision shoulder replacement with precision.
Abiomed's (ABMD) latest multi-center, multi-society study of Impella-supported patients is expected to significantly improve patient outcomes.
PacBio's (PACB) strength in its Sequel system raises optimism about the stock.
SWAV Price Returns