ShockWave Medical, Inc. (SWAV): Price and Financial Metrics
SWAV Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$276.14||52-week high||$320.54|
|Prev. close||$280.67||52-week low||$154.45|
|Day high||$289.47||Avg. volume||550,056|
|50-day MA||$259.50||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$244.52||Market Cap||10.11B|
SWAV Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SWAV POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where SWAV ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 83.67% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for SWAV is in Quality, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- SWAV ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 4th percentile.
SWAV Stock Summary
- The price/operating cash flow metric for SHOCKWAVE MEDICAL INC is higher than 94.94% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- SWAV's price/sales ratio is 18.5; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 93.81% of US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, SHOCKWAVE MEDICAL INC is reporting a growth rate of 388.42%; that's higher than 96.06% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to SHOCKWAVE MEDICAL INC, a group of peers worth examining would be NICE, CRCT, DLB, CGNX, and UPWK.
- SWAV's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit SHOCKWAVE MEDICAL INC's official web site, go to www.shockwavemedical.com.
SWAV Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, SWAV's price/sales ratio is 252.94% higher, now standing at 18.
- SWAV's price/sales ratio has moved down 45.7 over the prior 51 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SWAV.
SWAV's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- SWAV has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 16.69% of graded US stocks.
- SWAV's asset turnover comes in at 0.474 -- ranking 102nd of 186 Medical Equipment stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows SWAV's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
SWAV Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of SWAV, see our SWAV price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$210.67||Average Broker Recommendation||1.64 (Moderate Buy)|
ShockWave Medical, Inc. (SWAV) Company Bio
Shockwave Medical, Inc. operates as a medical device company. It focuses on developing and commercializing products intended to transform the way calcified cardiovascular disease is treated. The firm offers M5 catheters for treating above-the-knee peripheral artery disease; C2 catheters for treating coronary artery disease; and S4 catheters or treating below-the-knee peripheral artery disease. The company was founded by Daniel Hawkins, John M. Adams, and Todd J. Brinton in 2009 and is headquartered in Santa Clara, CA.
Most Popular Stories View All
SWAV Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SWAV Latest Social Stream
View Full SWAV Social Stream
Latest SWAV News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about SHOCKWAVE MEDICAL INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SWAV as an investment opportunity.
With EPS Growth And More, Shockwave Medical (NASDAQ:SWAV) Makes An Interesting Case
It's common for many investors, especially those who are inexperienced, to buy shares in companies with a good story...
Shockwave Appoints Kevin Ballinger to Board of Directors
SANTA CLARA, Calif., May 17, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Shockwave Medical, Inc. (Nasdaq: SWAV), a pioneer in the development and commercialization of transformational technologies for the treatment of cardiovascular disease, announced today that Kevin Ballinger has joined its Board of Directors and will serve on Shockwave’s Nominating and ESG Committee and the Compensation Committee of the Board. “I am excited to welcome Kevin to our Board of Directors,” said Ray Larkin, Chairman of Shockwave Boar
Shockwave Medical (SWAV) Launches IVL Catheter in Select Markets
Shockwave Medical's (SWAV) latest commercial availability and the patient enrollment in its study are expected to serve a wider patient pool.
Shockwave Medical Launches New Coronary IVL Catheter Internationally and Enrolls First Patient in All-Female Empower Study
Shockwave C2+ Catheter Expands Utility of IVL in Calcified Coronary Arteries SANTA CLARA, Calif., May 15, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Shockwave Medical, Inc. (NASDAQ: SWAV), a pioneer in the development and commercialization of transformational technologies for the treatment of cardiovascular disease, today announced the full commercial availability of the Shockwave C2+ Coronary Intravascular Lithotripsy (IVL) Catheter to treat severely calcified coronary artery disease in select international mark
3 Top Growth Stocks to Buy Now and Hold Forever
Are you looking for stocks with explosive growth potential? Generative artificial intelligence, ad-supported video streaming, and aging demographics in developed countries are three unstoppable trends that could drive the prices of these stocks higher for many years to come. The online marketplace for freelance work, Fiverr (NYSE: FVRR) is emerging as one of the safest ways to bet on the continued use of artificial intelligence (AI).
SWAV Price Returns
Loading social stream, please wait...