ShockWave Medical, Inc. (SWAV): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SWAV POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where SWAV ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 69.78% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for SWAV is in Stability, which has been heading down over the past 31 weeks.
- SWAV ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 6th percentile.
SWAV Stock Summary
- Shockwave Medical Inc's stock had its IPO on March 7, 2019, making it an older stock than just 5.22% of US equities in our set.
- SWAV's price/sales ratio is 80.39; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 95.94% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that SWAV's revenue has grown 66.15% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 91.48% of US companies in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Shockwave Medical Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be BLDP, INSP, PHR, STXS, and CVLT.
- Visit SWAV's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.shockwavemedical.com.
SWAV Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SWAV Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$197.78||52-week high||$201.13|
|Prev. close||$194.17||52-week low||$41.77|
|Day high||$201.13||Avg. volume||423,689|
|50-day MA||$166.45||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$117.60||Market Cap||6.92B|
ShockWave Medical, Inc. (SWAV) Company Bio
Shockwave Medical, Inc. operates as a medical device company. It focuses on developing and commercializing products intended to transform the way calcified cardiovascular disease is treated. The firm offers M5 catheters for treating above-the-knee peripheral artery disease; C2 catheters for treating coronary artery disease; and S4 catheters or treating below-the-knee peripheral artery disease. The company was founded by Daniel Hawkins, John M. Adams, and Todd J. Brinton in 2009 and is headquartered in Santa Clara, CA.
SWAV Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SWAV Latest Social Stream
View Full SWAV Social Stream
Latest SWAV News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Shockwave Medical Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SWAV as an investment opportunity.
We feel now is a pretty good time to analyse ShockWave Medical, Inc.'s ( NASDAQ:SWAV ) business as it appears the...
The health tech specialist could save lives -- and deliver impressive growth to shareholders along the way.
ShockWave Medical, Inc. (SWAV) Q1 2021 Earnings Conference Call May 10, 2021 4:30 PM ET Company Participants Debbie Kaster - Vice President, Investor Relations Doug Godshall - President and Chief Executive Officer Isaac Zacharias - Chief Commercial Officer Dan Puckett - Chief Financial Officer Conference Call Participants Larry Biegelsen -...
Shockwave Medical Inc (NSDQ: SWAV) first-quarter FY21 sales more than double to $31.9 million beating the Wall Street consensus of $29.9 million. The growth was primarily driven by the launch of the coronary product, Shockwave C, in the U.S. in February and increased adoption of Shockwave products. The company posted a Q1 EPS loss of ($0.68), which missed the analyst consensus estimate of ($0.45) loss. The loss was wider than ($0.59) reported a year ago. Guidance: Shockwave Medical projects FY revenue of $195 million to $205 million, well above the consensus of $158.9 million. Analyst Upgrade: After strong Q1 earnings, analysts have upgraded the stock and raised the target price for the company. Wells Fargo analyst Lawrence Biegelsen raised the price target to $161 from $151 and kept an...
SWAV earnings call for the period ending March 31, 2021.
SWAV Price Returns