Switch, Inc. (SWCH): Price and Financial Metrics
SWCH Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 915.84, Switch Inc is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 95.48% of US stocks.
- Switch Inc's stock had its IPO on October 6, 2017, making it an older stock than only 10.97% of US equities in our set.
- With a price/earnings ratio of 296.41, Switch Inc P/E ratio is greater than that of about 97.12% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Switch Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be HMSY, MSGN, WNS, ROLL, and AAON.
- SWCH's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Switch Inc's official web site, go to www.switch.com.
SWCH Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SWCH Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$17.35||52-week high||$19.99|
|Prev. close||$17.31||52-week low||$10.30|
|Day high||$17.44||Avg. volume||1,648,730|
|50-day MA||$17.14||Dividend yield||1.16%|
|200-day MA||$16.86||Market Cap||4.17B|
Switch, Inc. (SWCH) Company Bio
Switch, Inc. provides colocation space and related services to technology and digital media companies, cloud and managed service providers, financial institutions, government agencies, and telecommunications providers that conduct critical business on the Internet. It develops and operates data centers in Nevada and Michigan. The company was founded in 2000 and is headquartered in Las Vegas, Nevada.
SWCH Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SWCH Latest Social Stream
View Full SWCH Social Stream
Latest SWCH News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Switch Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SWCH as an investment opportunity.
Switch, Inc. (NYSE: SWCH) today announced that it will release its fourth quarter and full year 2020 financial results after market close on Monday, March 1, 2021. The company will conduct its conference call and live webcast for analysts and investors at 5:00 p.m. Eastern Time on that day, hosted by Switch President Thomas Morton and Chief Financial Officer Gabe Nacht. The news release with financial results will be accessible from the company's website prior to the conference call.
Switching to solar energy allows you to control and store your own power, and save on utilities.
Zynga is releasing a Star Wars game on consoles. The studio is working with its developer NaturalMotion Games to release Star Wars Hunters this year for Nintendo Switch. The companies announced the game today as part of the Nintendo Direct video showcase.
Nintendo announced today during its Nintendo Direct presentation that a new Mario Golf is coming to Switch.
Console sales set a new record as the Switch outsold the supply-constrained Xbox Series X and PlayStation 5.
SWCH Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching SWCHWant to do more research on Switch Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!