Switch, Inc. (SWCH): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SWCH POWR Grades
- SWCH scores best on the Stability dimension, with a Stability rank ahead of 46.91% of US stocks.
- SWCH's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- SWCH's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 7.15% of US stocks).
SWCH Stock Summary
- SWCH's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 11,780.72 -- higher than 99.66% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- With a price/earnings ratio of 1,387.18, Switch Inc P/E ratio is greater than that of about 99.34% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- For SWCH, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 89.25% of US equities we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Switch Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be EVBG, SPSC, EQIX, HPP, and CCI.
- Visit SWCH's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.switch.com.
SWCH Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, SWCH's EV/EBIT ratio is 236.12% higher, now standing at 108.4.
- Over the past 48 months, SWCH's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 19.2.
- Over the past 48 months, SWCH's price/sales ratio has gone down 3.3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SWCH.
SWCH's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- SWCH has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 22.25% of graded US stocks.
- SWCH's asset turnover comes in at 0.233 -- ranking 469th of 563 Business Services stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows SWCH's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
SWCH Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SWCH Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$33.45||52-week high||$33.84|
|Prev. close||$33.50||52-week low||$20.15|
|Day high||$33.53||Avg. volume||2,624,103|
|50-day MA||$32.65||Dividend yield||0.63%|
|200-day MA||$28.24||Market Cap||8.18B|
Switch, Inc. (SWCH) Company Bio
Switch, Inc. provides colocation space and related services to technology and digital media companies, cloud and managed service providers, financial institutions, government agencies, and telecommunications providers that conduct critical business on the Internet. It develops and operates data centers in Nevada and Michigan. The company was founded in 2000 and is headquartered in Las Vegas, Nevada.
Most Popular Stories View All
SWCH Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SWCH Latest Social Stream
View Full SWCH Social Stream
Latest SWCH News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Switch Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SWCH as an investment opportunity.
Switch, Inc. (NYSE: SWCH) ("Switch") today announced financial results for the quarter and full year ended December 31, 2021.
While shareholders of Switch (NYSE:SWCH) are in the black over 3 years, those who bought a week ago aren't so fortunate
The worst result, after buying shares in a company (assuming no leverage), would be if you lose all the money you put...
Switch (SWCH) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
Investment company Ninepoint Partners LP (Current Portfolio) buys Crescent Point Energy Corp, Enerplus Corp, iShares iBoxx USD High Yield Corporate Bond ETF, Switch Inc, Union Pacific Corp, sells Suncor Energy Inc, Cenovus Energy Inc, Pioneer Natural Resources Co, Devon Energy Corp, Waste Management Inc during the 3-months ended 2021Q4, according to the most recent filings of the investment company, Ninepoint Partners LP.
As part of its quarterly earnings report, Nintendo revealed that it has now sold over 103.5 million Switch consoles. The post Switch is Now Nintendo’s Best-Selling Console of All-Time appeared first on Thurrott.com .
SWCH Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|