Switch, Inc. (SWCH): Price and Financial Metrics
SWCH Stock Summary
- Switch Inc's stock had its IPO on October 6, 2017, making it an older stock than only 6.59% of US equities in our set.
- SWCH's current price/earnings ratio is 597.84, which is higher than 99.2% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Switch Inc is reporting a growth rate of -194.94%; that's higher than only 7.37% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Switch Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be PDLI, INFU, AIR, TRC, and ELF.
- SWCH's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Switch Inc's official web site, go to www.switch.com.
SWCH Stock Price Chart More Charts
SWCH Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$17.67||52-week high||$17.83|
|Prev. close||$17.69||52-week low||$7.95|
|Day high||$17.69||Avg. volume||1,379,049|
|50-day MA||$15.80||Dividend yield||0.68%|
|200-day MA||$14.76||Market Cap||4.27B|
Switch, Inc. (SWCH) Company Bio
Switch, Inc. provides colocation space and related services to technology and digital media companies, cloud and managed service providers, financial institutions, government agencies, and telecommunications providers that conduct critical business on the Internet. It develops and operates data centers in Nevada and Michigan. The company was founded in 2000 and is headquartered in Las Vegas, Nevada.