Switch, Inc. (SWCH): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SWCH POWR Grades
- SWCH scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 74.56% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for SWCH is in Quality, which has been heading down over the past 200 days.
- SWCH ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 17th percentile.
SWCH Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 155.76, Switch Inc P/E ratio is greater than that of about 94.75% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- For SWCH, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 88.6% of US equities we're observing.
- The volatility of Switch Inc's share price is greater than that of only 9.65% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Switch Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be TPIC, JBGS, MSGN, MGLN, and RCM.
- SWCH's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Switch Inc's official web site, go to www.switch.com.
SWCH Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SWCH Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$18.23||52-week high||$19.99|
|Prev. close||$18.31||52-week low||$13.38|
|Day high||$18.47||Avg. volume||2,105,996|
|50-day MA||$16.75||Dividend yield||1.09%|
|200-day MA||$16.49||Market Cap||4.40B|
Switch, Inc. (SWCH) Company Bio
Switch, Inc. provides colocation space and related services to technology and digital media companies, cloud and managed service providers, financial institutions, government agencies, and telecommunications providers that conduct critical business on the Internet. It develops and operates data centers in Nevada and Michigan. The company was founded in 2000 and is headquartered in Las Vegas, Nevada.
SWCH Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SWCH Latest Social Stream
View Full SWCH Social Stream
Latest SWCH News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Switch Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SWCH as an investment opportunity.
Switch, Inc. (SWCH) Q1 2021 Earnings Conference Call May 10, 2021, 05:00 PM ET Company Participants Matthew Heinz - Vice President of Investor Relations Thomas Morton - President Gabe Nacht - Chief Financial Officer Conference Call Participants Sami Badri - Credit Suisse Erik Rasmussen - Stifel Aryeh Klein - BMO...
SWCH earnings call for the period ending March 31, 2021.
Switch (SWCH) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 60.00% and 1.30%, respectively, for the quarter ended March 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Switch, Inc. (NYSE: SWCH) ("Switch") today announced financial results for the quarter ended March 31, 2021.
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / May 10, 2021 / Switch, Inc. (Nevada) (NYSE:SWCH) will be discussing their earnings results in their 2021 First Quarter Earnings call to be held on May 10, 2021 at 5:00 PM Eastern Time.
SWCH Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|