Switch, Inc. (SWCH): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SWCH POWR Grades
- SWCH scores best on the Stability dimension, with a Stability rank ahead of 38.16% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for SWCH is in Stability, which has been heading down over the past 52 weeks.
- SWCH's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 10.64% of US stocks).
SWCH Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 562.7, Switch Inc is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 94.73% of US stocks.
- With a price/earnings ratio of 296.09, Switch Inc P/E ratio is greater than that of about 97.61% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- For SWCH, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 91.64% of US equities we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Switch Inc are OR, TNDM, MLAB, BLFS, and CDMO.
- Visit SWCH's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.switch.com.
SWCH Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, SWCH's EV/EBIT ratio is 236.12% higher, now standing at 108.4.
- Over the past 48 months, SWCH's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 19.2.
- Over the past 48 months, SWCH's price/sales ratio has gone down 3.3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SWCH.
SWCH's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- SWCH has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 22.25% of graded US stocks.
- SWCH's asset turnover comes in at 0.233 -- ranking 469th of 563 Business Services stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows SWCH's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
SWCH Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SWCH Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$26.81||52-week high||$27.87|
|Prev. close||$27.02||52-week low||$13.38|
|Day high||$27.45||Avg. volume||2,201,479|
|50-day MA||$25.48||Dividend yield||0.78%|
|200-day MA||$21.28||Market Cap||6.49B|
Switch, Inc. (SWCH) Company Bio
Switch, Inc. provides colocation space and related services to technology and digital media companies, cloud and managed service providers, financial institutions, government agencies, and telecommunications providers that conduct critical business on the Internet. It develops and operates data centers in Nevada and Michigan. The company was founded in 2000 and is headquartered in Las Vegas, Nevada.
Most Popular Stories View All
SWCH Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SWCH Latest Social Stream
View Full SWCH Social Stream
Latest SWCH News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Switch Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SWCH as an investment opportunity.
Real estate investment trusts (REITs) can be incredible pillars for building a portfolio because they offer exposure to high-quality real estate assets across a diverse range of sectors while also returning dividends to investors. If you're looking to start or expand your real estate portfolio, here are three REITs you can build your portfolio around. Prologis (NYSE: PLD) is the largest publicly traded industrial REIT in this space today.
ANIMAL Crossing New Horizons developer Nintendo makes some crucial fixes and changes, following last weeks launch of Happy Home Paradise. Read more here Daily Express :: Gaming Feed Animal Crossing update 2.0.1 PATCH NOTES: List of changes for New Horizons on Switch
Front Row Advisors LLC acquired a new stake in Switch, Inc. (NYSE:SWCH) in the 2nd quarter, according to the company in its most recent disclosure with the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC). The firm acquired 1,924 shares of the companys stock, valued at approximately $46,000. Several other institutional investors have also added to or reduced 
Switch (NYSE:SWCH) had its price objective raised by Raymond James from $25.00 to $27.00 in a report issued on Monday morning, The Fly reports. Raymond James currently has a strong-buy rating on the stock. A number of other equities analysts also recently issued reports on SWCH. Credit Suisse Group increased their price target on shares 
Switch (NYSE:SWCH) was downgraded by Zacks Investment Research from a buy rating to a hold rating in a research note issued on Wednesday, Zacks.com reports. According to Zacks, Switch, Inc. is a technology infrastructure company. It designs, constructs and operates hyperscale data centers. The Company is developer and operator of the SUPERNAP, data center facilities, 
SWCH Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|