Switch, Inc. (SWCH) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- In terms of compounded growth rate of annual dividends, SWCH's growth rate has been -0.43% over the past 3.75 years.
- SWCH has a compound annual growth rate of its cash flow of -0.17%, higher than about 6.89% stocks in our dividend set.
- As for its free cash flow/dividend ratio, SWCH's comes in at 6.14 -- better than 95.43% of other US-listed dividend issuers.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with SWCH's price: CLRO, DKNG, NMR, ALX and CELP.
SWCH Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. Regarding Switch Inc, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a negative return of 72.61%. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Switch Inc are:
- SWCH generates about 592 million US dollars in revenue annually; in terms of how this translates into revenue, it has a dividend yield higher than 8.14% of companies in the small revenue class.
- The stock's annual revenue of roughly $592 million puts it in the small-sized revenue class, where its estimated gain based on our dividend discount model price relative to its current share price is greater than only 13.53% of companies in the same revenue class.
- Based on dividend growth rate, Switch Inc has been increasing its dividends at a faster rate than only 1.78% of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks we observed.
SWCH Dividend Chart
SWCH Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
SWCH Dividends vs. Peers
|1||HCKT||Hackett Group Inc.||2.12%|
|2||INFY||Infosys Ltd. ADR||1.73%|
|3||CTSH||Cognizant Technology Solutions Corp.||1.44%|
|4||ACN||Accenture PLC Cl A||1.33%|
|6||NRILY||Nomura Research Institute, Ltd.||0.96%|
|9||FSNN||Fusion Connect, Inc.||0.00%|
|11||UIS||Unisys Corporation New||0.00%|
|12||SREV||ServiceSource International, Inc.||0.00%|
|14||SYKE||Sykes Enterprises, Incorporated||0.00%|