Switch, Inc. (SWCH) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- SWCH reports a compound annual dividend growth rate of -0.43% over the past 3.75 years.
- SWCH's compound annual growth rate of its cash flow over the past 3.75 years is -0.17% -- which is higher than about 7.03% stocks we're looking at.
- The stock's free cash flow/dividend ratio, potentially useful for understanding its ability to make dividend payments, comes in at 6.14 -- higher than 95.34% of other dividend issuers in the US.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with SWCH's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: HMN, VIAC, CCF, PXS and FDS.
SWCH Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. In the case of SWCH, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a negative return of 62.93%. Digging deeper, the aspects of Switch Inc's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- In comparison to other stocks in the small-sized revenue class, its discount rate is lower than that of 11.85% of dividend stocks in the same revenue class (a low discount rate is associated with lower risk).
- Compared to other dividend issuers in the mid-sized market cap category, SWCH has a beta lower than 87.5% of them.
- In terms of who is growing the amount of dividends they return to shareholders, SWCH boasts a higher growth rate in terms of its annual cash distributed to its owners than merely 0.35% of the dividend issuers in our set.
SWCH Dividend Chart
SWCH Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
SWCH Dividends vs. Peers
|1||HCKT||The Hackett Group, Inc.||2.28%|
|2||INFY||Infosys Limited American Depositary Shares||1.64%|
|3||CTSH||Cognizant Technology Solutions Corporation -||1.39%|
|4||LDOS||Leidos Holdings, Inc.||1.28%|
|5||ACN||Accenture PLC Cl A||1.24%|
|8||NRILY||Nomura Research Institute, Ltd.||0.40%|
|10||FSNN||Fusion Connect, Inc.||0.00%|
|12||UIS||Unisys Corporation New||0.00%|
|13||SREV||ServiceSource International, Inc.||0.00%|
|15||SYKE||Sykes Enterprises, Incorporated||0.00%|