SolarWinds Corporation (SWI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SWI POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where SWI ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 88.77% of US stocks.
- SWI's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- SWI's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 28.53% of US stocks).
SWI Stock Summary
- SWI's went public 3.45 years ago, making it older than merely 11.1% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- As for revenue growth, note that SWI's revenue has grown -29.49% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of only 5.65% of US companies in our set.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for SWI comes in at 12.35% -- higher than that of 86.75% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to SolarWinds Corp are QUOT, TWOU, APEN, HROW, and ICHR.
- SWI's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit SolarWinds Corp's official web site, go to www.solarwinds.com.
SWI Valuation Summary
- SWI's price/sales ratio is 2.6; this is 52.29% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- Over the past 35 months, SWI's price/sales ratio has gone down 3.2.
- Over the past 35 months, SWI's price/earnings ratio has gone up 33.2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SWI.
SWI's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- SWI has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 64.55% of graded US stocks.
- SWI's asset turnover comes in at 0.187 -- ranking 493rd of 563 Business Services stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows SWI's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
SWI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SWI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$11.33||52-week high||$23.00|
|Prev. close||$11.36||52-week low||$10.40|
|Day high||$11.52||Avg. volume||701,268|
|50-day MA||$12.30||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$14.81||Market Cap||1.82B|
SolarWinds Corporation (SWI) Company Bio
SolarWinds, Inc. develops information technology solutions. Its services include network management which includes network performance monitor, network bandwidth analyzer pack, network troubleshooting bundle, netflow traffic analyzer, network configuration manager and IP control bundle, system management which includes server and application monitor, virtualization manager, storage resource monitor, web performance monitor and application stack management bundle, and database management and information technology security. The company was founded in 1998 and is headquartered in Austin, TX.
Most Popular Stories View All
SWI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SWI Latest Social Stream
View Full SWI Social Stream
Latest SWI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about SolarWinds Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SWI as an investment opportunity.
Russia has the ability to strike at American infrastructure using a few keystrokes.
Cybersecurity is a growing concern in all areas of life. Businesses and political entities were put on high alert when the SolarWinds hack took place back in 2019. Individuals have
Cybersecurity is a growing concern in all areas of life. Businesses and political entities were put on high alert when the SolarWinds hack took place back in 2019. Individuals have...
SolarWinds Corp (NYSE: SWI ) reported a fourth-quarter FY21 revenue growth of 0.6% year-on-year to $186.7 million, beating the consensus of $181.8 million. Maintenance revenue declined 2.8% Y/Y to $118.5 million. Subscription revenue climbed 18.2% Y/Y to $34.4 million. License revenue declined 2% to $33.8 million. Margins: The non-GAAP gross margin contracted 160 bps to … Full story available on Benzinga.com
AUSTIN, Texas--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- #BartKalsu--SolarWinds Corporation (NYSE: SWI), a leading provider of simple, powerful, and secure IT management software, today reported results for its fourth quarter ended December 31, 2021. Fourth Quarter Financial Highlights From Continuing Operations Total revenue for the fourth quarter of $186.7 million, representing 0.6% year-over-year growth and total recurring revenue representing 81.9% of total revenue.1 Net loss for the fourth quarter of $21.9 million. Adjusted E
SWI Price Returns