SolarWinds Corporation (SWI): Price and Financial Metrics
SWI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$9.75||52-week high||$12.22|
|Prev. close||$9.76||52-week low||$7.51|
|Day high||$9.85||Avg. volume||395,670|
|50-day MA||$10.63||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$9.57||Market Cap||1.61B|
SWI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SWI POWR Grades
- SWI scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 92.95% of US stocks.
- SWI's strongest trending metric is Sentiment; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- SWI's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 40.82% of US stocks).
SWI Stock Summary
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -35.34%, SOLARWINDS CORP's debt growth rate surpasses merely 9.11% of about US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, SWI has reported earnings growth of -71.88%, putting it ahead of merely 19.15% of US stocks in our set.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for SWI comes in at 40.61% -- higher than that of 95.49% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to SOLARWINDS CORP are KLR, VERB, ANIP, TKNO, and SKLZ.
- SWI's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit SOLARWINDS CORP's official web site, go to www.solarwinds.com.
SWI Valuation Summary
- SWI's price/sales ratio is 2.2; this is 18.52% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- SWI's price/earnings ratio has moved up 5.9 over the prior 60 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SWI.
SWI's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- SWI has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 64.55% of graded US stocks.
- SWI's asset turnover comes in at 0.187 -- ranking 493rd of 563 Business Services stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows SWI's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
SolarWinds Corporation (SWI) Company Bio
SolarWinds, Inc. develops information technology solutions. Its services include network management which includes network performance monitor, network bandwidth analyzer pack, network troubleshooting bundle, netflow traffic analyzer, network configuration manager and IP control bundle, system management which includes server and application monitor, virtualization manager, storage resource monitor, web performance monitor and application stack management bundle, and database management and information technology security. The company was founded in 1998 and is headquartered in Austin, TX.
SWI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SWI Latest Social Stream
View Full SWI Social Stream
Latest SWI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about SOLARWINDS CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SWI as an investment opportunity.
SolarWinds Continues Ongoing Business Evolution With New and Upgraded Service Management and Database Observability Solutions
AUSTIN, Texas, September 20, 2023--SolarWinds (NYSE:SWI), a leading provider of simple, powerful, secure observability and IT management software, today announced the launch of new service management and database observability solutions designed to help companies achieve operational excellence, better business outcomes and accelerated innovation across the enterprise.
IT Trends Report 2023: Observability Advances Automation and Empowers Innovation, Yet Adoption Still in Early Stages
AUSTIN, Texas, September 13, 2023--SolarWinds (NYSE:SWI), a leading provider of simple, powerful, secure observability and IT management software, released the findings of its 2023 IT Trends Report: Lessons From Observability Leaders. The report explores how enterprises can act proactively to maximize the advantages of their observability solutions, integrate best practices into implementations, and mitigate common adoption challenges. The report also found that companies implementing observabil
AUSTIN, Texas, September 10, 2023--SolarWinds (NYSE:SWI), a leading provider of simple, powerful, secure observability and IT management software, today announced it will participate in the Gartner IT Symposium/Xpo™ 2023 conferences held worldwide over the coming months. At the events, SolarWinds will showcase its award-winning portfolio of products, including Hybrid Cloud Observability, SolarWinds® Observability, and SolarWinds IT service management (ITSM).
AUSTIN, Texas, August 30, 2023--SolarWinds (NYSE:SWI), a leading provider of simple, powerful, secure observability and IT management software, announces new updates to its Transform Partner Program designed to accelerate growth and drive revenue for partners, including increased benefits, a new go-to-market approach, new revenue pools, cloud marketplaces, and more.
Veteran Technology Leader, Microsoft Data Platform Expert Returns to SolarWinds to Focus on DataOps, SQL, Cloud Migration
AUSTIN, Texas, August 14, 2023--SolarWinds (NYSE:SWI), a leading provider of simple, powerful, secure observability and IT management software, announces database and cloud migration expert Kevin Kline has been appointed Senior Staff Technical Marketing Manager. After a brief hiatus, Kline has returned to the SolarWinds team to serve as a subject matter expert on a variety of data management systems.
SWI Price Returns