SolarWinds Corporation (SWI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SWI POWR Grades
- SWI scores best on the Stability dimension, with a Stability rank ahead of 93.05% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for SWI is in Value, which has been heading up over the past 31 weeks.
- SWI ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 24th percentile.
SWI Stock Summary
- SWI has a higher market value than 72.7% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $5,285,341,845.
- SolarWinds Corp's stock had its IPO on October 19, 2018, making it an older stock than just 6.4% of US equities in our set.
- For SWI, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 72.13% of US equities we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to SWI, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are ESNT, BSM, NOV, SND, and CLS.
- SWI's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit SolarWinds Corp's official web site, go to www.solarwinds.com.
SWI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SWI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$17.31||52-week high||$24.34|
|Prev. close||$17.30||52-week low||$13.98|
|Day high||$17.40||Avg. volume||1,363,297|
|50-day MA||$17.16||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$18.42||Market Cap||5.47B|
SolarWinds Corporation (SWI) Company Bio
SolarWinds, Inc. develops information technology solutions. Its services include network management which includes network performance monitor, network bandwidth analyzer pack, network troubleshooting bundle, netflow traffic analyzer, network configuration manager and IP control bundle, system management which includes server and application monitor, virtualization manager, storage resource monitor, web performance monitor and application stack management bundle, and database management and information technology security. The company was founded in 1998 and is headquartered in Austin, TX.
SWI Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for SolarWinds Corp. To summarize, we found that SolarWinds Corp ranked in the 40th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that all scenearios modelled for this stock suggest it is overvalued. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of SolarWinds Corp, consider:
- The stock's equity weight, or the proportion of capital from equity relative to debt, is 72. Its equity weight surpasses that of only 10.45% of free cash flow generating stocks in the Technology sector.
- SolarWinds Corp's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 11%; for context, that number is higher than 72.68% of tickers in our DCF set.
- SolarWinds Corp's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 218 -- greater than 99.2% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
SWI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SWI Latest Social Stream
View Full SWI Social Stream
Latest SWI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about SolarWinds Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SWI as an investment opportunity.
N-able Amplifies Partner Success Initiatives with Launch of MarketBuilder and Addition of Three Head Nerds
N-able (formerly SolarWinds MSP), the purpose-built technology partner for managed services providers (MSPs), today announced the launch of MarketBuilder, a platform that provides MSPs with campaigns they can quickly and easily brand and use in their own sales and marketing programs. Additionally, it has added three new advocates to its Head Nerds team, deepening the real-world expertise available for MSP partners. These developments will help provide MSPs with the knowledge and support needed t
N-able Expands Technology Alliance Program, Announces TAP Tank and Series of Customer Loyalty Incentives
N-able (formerly SolarWinds MSP), the purpose-built technology partner for managed services providers (MSPs), today announced more than 50 technology providers are now active within its expanding and enhanced Technology Alliance Program (TAP). The program provides N-able partners with more choice, business value, and market opportunity.
SolarWinds Aims to Be Data Pros’ First Choice for Database Performance Management, Expands Comprehensive Portfolio With Addition of New Database Insights for SQL Server Solution
SolarWinds (NYSE:SWI), a leading provider of powerful and affordable IT management software, today expanded its comprehensive database performance management portfolio with the launch of SolarWinds® Database Insights for SQL Server®. Uniting the features and functionality of the award-winning SolarWinds Database Performance Analyzer (DPA) and SolarWinds SQL Sentry® (the flagship product of SentryOne), into a new, single licensed product, Database Insights for SQL Server provides the in-depth per
Russia-linked SolarWinds hackers target email accounts used by State Department aid agency USA TODAY
The U.S. Justice Department said on Tuesday that it had seized two Internet domains that had been used in spear-phishing attacks that mimicked email communications from the U.S. Agency for International Development. The Justice Department said that it seized two command-and-control (C2) and malware distribution domains on May 28 after winning a court order to do so. The seizure was done in hopes of identifying groups that had been victimized and stopping future victimization.
SWI Price Returns