SolarWinds Corporation (SWI): Price and Financial Metrics
SWI Stock Summary
- SWI's went public 1.26 years ago, making it older than just 0.86% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- SWI's current price/earnings ratio is 8.51, which is higher than merely 9.99% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- The volatility of SolarWinds Corp's share price is greater than that of merely 8.36% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to SolarWinds Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be LOGI, JAZZ, AGCO, LFUS, and VIVO.
- Visit SWI's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.solarwinds.com.
SWI Stock Price Chart More Charts
SWI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$19.16||52-week high||$21.22|
|Prev. close||$18.86||52-week low||$16.21|
|Day high||$19.20||Avg. volume||421,800|
|50-day MA||$18.68||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$18.47||Market Cap||5.96B|
SolarWinds Corporation (SWI) Company Bio
SolarWinds, Inc. develops information technology solutions. Its services include network management which includes network performance monitor, network bandwidth analyzer pack, network troubleshooting bundle, netflow traffic analyzer, network configuration manager and IP control bundle, system management which includes server and application monitor, virtualization manager, storage resource monitor, web performance monitor and application stack management bundle, and database management and information technology security. The company was founded in 1998 and is headquartered in Austin, TX.