SolarWinds Corporation (SWI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SWI POWR Grades
- SWI scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 93.98% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for SWI is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 177 days.
- SWI's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 15.44% of US stocks).
SWI Stock Summary
- SWI's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 0.12 -- higher than only 1.2% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- Over the past twelve months, SWI has reported earnings growth of -1,487.6%, putting it ahead of just 1.11% of US stocks in our set.
- As for revenue growth, note that SWI's revenue has grown -31.03% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of only 5.93% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to SWI, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are RFL, HP, CRON, ARNC, and EGY.
- SWI's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit SOLARWINDS CORP's official web site, go to www.solarwinds.com.
SWI Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, SWI's price/earnings ratio is 109.39% lower, now standing at -2.
- Over the past 48 months, SWI's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 24.1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SWI.
SWI's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- SWI has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 64.55% of graded US stocks.
- SWI's asset turnover comes in at 0.187 -- ranking 493rd of 563 Business Services stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows SWI's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
SWI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SWI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$7.91||52-week high||$20.55|
|Prev. close||$7.58||52-week low||$7.51|
|Day high||$7.99||Avg. volume||624,625|
|50-day MA||$9.37||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$11.75||Market Cap||1.27B|
SolarWinds Corporation (SWI) Company Bio
SolarWinds, Inc. develops information technology solutions. Its services include network management which includes network performance monitor, network bandwidth analyzer pack, network troubleshooting bundle, netflow traffic analyzer, network configuration manager and IP control bundle, system management which includes server and application monitor, virtualization manager, storage resource monitor, web performance monitor and application stack management bundle, and database management and information technology security. The company was founded in 1998 and is headquartered in Austin, TX.
Most Popular Stories View All
SWI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SWI Latest Social Stream
View Full SWI Social Stream
Latest SWI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about SOLARWINDS CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SWI as an investment opportunity.
2022 IT Pro Day Survey Examines State of the Tech Job Market Amid Labor Shortages and Hiring Challenges
AUSTIN, Texas, September 20, 2022--SolarWinds (NYSE:SWI), a leading provider of simple, powerful, and secure IT management software, today unveils the results of its new survey examining the state of the technology job market amid industry-wide labor shortages and hiring challenges. Released to coincide with the eighth-annual IT Pro Day holiday, the survey found despite a potential economic downturn, more than two-thirds of tech and IT professionals surveyed said they’re completely confident in
Today we will run through one way of estimating the intrinsic value of SolarWinds Corporation ( NYSE:SWI ) by...
AUSTIN, Texas, August 23, 2022--SolarWinds (NYSE:SWI), a leading provider of simple, powerful, and secure IT management software, announces the recent recognition of its observability offerings by GigaOm® Radar Reports. The company’s hybrid and multi-cloud observability solutions, which provide a unified view of today’s distributed network environments, were honored for increasing enterprise visibility, intelligence, and productivity.
AUSTIN, Texas, August 09, 2022--Nominations for the IT Pro Day 2022 Awards are now open online at ITProDay.org. Created by SolarWinds (NYSE:SWI), a leading provider of simple, powerful, and secure IT management software, the annual IT Pro Day holiday honors and recognizes the critical but often unseen work IT pros do to keep our computer networks operating.
SolarWinds Corporation ( NYSE:SWI ), is not the largest company out there, but it saw significant share price movement...
SWI Price Returns