SolarWinds Corporation (SWI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SWI POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where SWI ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 98.5% of US stocks.
- SWI's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- SWI's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 19.4% of US stocks).
SWI Stock Summary
- Over the past twelve months, SWI has reported earnings growth of 29,720.63%, putting it ahead of 99.93% of US stocks in our set.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for SOLARWINDS CORP comes in at -25.52%, a number that bests just 7.3% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- SOLARWINDS CORP's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 20.29%, greater than the shareholder yield of 92.76% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to SOLARWINDS CORP are GTE, AMR, HYFM, UPH, and STRS.
- SWI's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit SOLARWINDS CORP's official web site, go to www.solarwinds.com.
SWI Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, SWI's price/sales ratio is 19.23% lower, now standing at 2.1.
- SWI's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 25.1 over the prior 52 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SWI.
SWI's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- SWI has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 64.55% of graded US stocks.
- SWI's asset turnover comes in at 0.187 -- ranking 493rd of 563 Business Services stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows SWI's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
SWI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SWI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$10.18||52-week high||$14.36|
|Prev. close||$10.24||52-week low||$7.51|
|Day high||$10.22||Avg. volume||351,560|
|50-day MA||$9.04||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$9.88||Market Cap||1.65B|
SolarWinds Corporation (SWI) Company Bio
SolarWinds, Inc. develops information technology solutions. Its services include network management which includes network performance monitor, network bandwidth analyzer pack, network troubleshooting bundle, netflow traffic analyzer, network configuration manager and IP control bundle, system management which includes server and application monitor, virtualization manager, storage resource monitor, web performance monitor and application stack management bundle, and database management and information technology security. The company was founded in 1998 and is headquartered in Austin, TX.
Most Popular Stories View All
SWI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SWI Latest Social Stream
View Full SWI Social Stream
Latest SWI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about SOLARWINDS CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SWI as an investment opportunity.
AUSTIN, Texas, January 25, 2023--SolarWinds (NYSE:SWI), a leading provider of simple, powerful, and secure IT management software, today announced it will report its financial results for the fourth quarter and full year 2022 on Thursday, February 9, 2023.
AUSTIN, Texas, January 17, 2023--SolarWinds (NYSE:SWI), a leading provider of simple, powerful, and secure IT management software, today announced multiple recent industry awards and recognitions for its world-class observability and monitoring solutions and corporate achievements.
Both of these firms offer cloud-based application and system analytics platforms
AUSTIN, Texas, December 14, 2022--SolarWinds (NYSE:SWI), a leading provider of simple, powerful, and secure IT management software, has named Tim Karaca its group vice president of strategic finance and investor relations. In this role, Karaca will oversee financial planning and analysis, serve as the primary contact for the investment community, and play a leadership role in guiding data analytics and business intelligence for the company.
N-able has been an independent public company since its spinoff in July 2021, from SolarWinds Corporation. See why I give a hold rating for NABL stock.
SWI Price Returns