Sierra Wireless, Inc. (SWIR): Price and Financial Metrics
SWIR Stock Summary
- For SWIR, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by just 17.7% of US equities we're observing.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.45, Sierra Wireless Inc has a higher such ratio than merely 15.12% of stocks in our set.
- As for revenue growth, note that SWIR's revenue has grown 44.68% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 88.35% of US companies in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Sierra Wireless Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be MBII, SENS, VJET, KOPN, and THRM.
- Visit SWIR's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.sierrawireless.com.
SWIR Stock Price Chart More Charts
SWIR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$8.17||52-week high||$14.55|
|Prev. close||$8.32||52-week low||$7.72|
|Day high||$8.40||Avg. volume||272,543|
|50-day MA||$9.59||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$10.69||Market Cap||296.02M|
Sierra Wireless, Inc. (SWIR) Company Bio
Sierra Wireless provides cellular wireless solutions to the machine-to-machine and connected device markets in North America, Europe, and the Asia Pacific. The company was founded in 1993 and is based in Richmond, Canada.