Sierra Wireless, Inc. (SWIR): Price and Financial Metrics
SWIR Stock Summary
- For SWIR, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by only 20.98% of US equities we're observing.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -31.36%, Sierra Wireless Inc's debt growth rate surpasses merely 11.93% of about US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that SWIR's revenue has grown -35.67% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of merely 10.53% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to SWIR, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are PRGS, NTCT, CSGS, VRNT, and RDWR.
- Visit SWIR's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.sierrawireless.com.
SWIR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SWIR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$14.90||52-week high||$22.22|
|Prev. close||$15.02||52-week low||$7.51|
|Day high||$15.10||Avg. volume||311,972|
|50-day MA||$16.35||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$13.89||Market Cap||549.51M|
Sierra Wireless, Inc. (SWIR) Company Bio
Sierra Wireless provides cellular wireless solutions to the machine-to-machine and connected device markets in North America, Europe, and the Asia Pacific. The company was founded in 1993 and is based in Richmond, Canada.
SWIR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SWIR Latest Social Stream
View Full SWIR Social Stream
Latest SWIR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Sierra Wireless Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SWIR as an investment opportunity.
Sierra Wireless’ AirLink® compatible Ready-to-Connect routers simplify operations with pre-configured connectivity, device management and support
Nokia (NOK) inks an agreement with South Korea's LG Uplus to deploy AirScale Indoor systems for seamless 5G connectivity across the country.
CommScope (COMM) plans to spin-off its Home Networks business to boost cost-reduction initiatives, optimize business portfolio and drive future growth as part of CommScope NEXT strategy.
SHAREHOLDER ALERT: Pomerantz Law Firm Investigates Claims On Behalf of Investors of Sierra Wireless, Inc. - SWIR
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / April 8, 2021 / Pomerantz LLP is investigating claims on behalf of investors of Sierra Wireless, Inc. ("Sierra" or the "Company") (NASDAQ:SWIR).
In this article we will take a look at the 14 best IoT companies. You can skip our detailed analysis of the IoT industry’s outlook for 2021 and some of the major growth catalysts for IoT stocks and go directly to 5 Best Innovative IoT Companies. The Internet of Things (IoT) is on track to […]
SWIR Price Returns