Sierra Wireless, Inc. (SWIR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SWIR POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where SWIR ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 84.47% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for SWIR is in Momentum, which has been heading down over the past 52 weeks.
- SWIR ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 7th percentile.
SWIR Stock Summary
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Sierra Wireless Inc is higher than it is for about only 22.77% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 12.59%, Sierra Wireless Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 71.39% of about US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Sierra Wireless Inc comes in at -6.51%, a number that bests only 16.19% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to SWIR, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are RCEL, MBII, AMSC, PRGS, and EYPT.
- SWIR's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Sierra Wireless Inc's official web site, go to www.sierrawireless.com.
SWIR Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, SWIR's price/earnings ratio is 130.26% lower, now standing at -11.8.
- SWIR's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 8.7 over the prior 230 months.
- Over the past 230 months, SWIR's price/earnings ratio has gone down 9.7.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SWIR.
SWIR Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -456.89%.
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -41.57%.
- The 3 year price growth rate now stands at -10.42%.
The table below shows SWIR's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
SWIR's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- SWIR has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 11.89% of graded US stocks.
- SWIR's asset turnover comes in at 0.798 -- ranking 81st of 208 Electronic Equipment stocks.
- MU, SGH, and QUIK are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with SWIR.
The table below shows SWIR's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
SWIR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SWIR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$16.76||52-week high||$22.22|
|Prev. close||$17.45||52-week low||$13.10|
|Day high||$18.00||Avg. volume||236,422|
|50-day MA||$16.68||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$16.54||Market Cap||624.26M|
Sierra Wireless, Inc. (SWIR) Company Bio
Sierra Wireless provides cellular wireless solutions to the machine-to-machine and connected device markets in North America, Europe, and the Asia Pacific. The company was founded in 1993 and is based in Richmond, Canada.
Most Popular Stories View All
SWIR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SWIR Latest Social Stream
View Full SWIR Social Stream
Latest SWIR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Sierra Wireless Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SWIR as an investment opportunity.
The average of price targets set by Wall Street analysts indicates a potential upside of 25.1% in Sierra Wireless (SWIR). While the effectiveness of this highly sought-after metric is questionable, the positive trend in earnings estimate revisions might translate into an upside in the stock.
Nokia (NOK) will provide its cloud-native Core software to give Ooredoo automation capabilities to drive a greater scale.
Vodafone (VOD) pledges to halve its emissions in its supply chain by 2030 across 21 countries before reaching net-zero across its full value chain by 2040.
Good things could be on the horizon when a stock experiences a golden cross event. How should investors react?
Leveraging ePMP fixed wireless broadband technology, Cambium (CMBM) will provide high-quality Internet to more than 60,000 residential, business and enterprise customers in Libya.
SWIR Price Returns