Skyworks Solutions, Inc. (SWKS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SWKS POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where SWKS ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 92.99% of US stocks.
- SWKS's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 31 weeks.
- SWKS ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 23rd percentile.
SWKS Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $31,709,322,621, Skyworks Solutions Inc has a greater market value than 91.74% of US stocks.
- Skyworks Solutions Inc's stock had its IPO on January 1, 1986, making it an older stock than 92.76% of US equities in our set.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 1.22 for Skyworks Solutions Inc; that's greater than it is for just 13.16% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Skyworks Solutions Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be ZTO, SPLK, LYFT, CPRT, and XLNX.
- SWKS's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Skyworks Solutions Inc's official web site, go to www.skyworksinc.com.
SWKS Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, SWKS's EV/EBIT ratio is 33.53% lower, now standing at 22.1.
- Over the past 243 months, SWKS's price/sales ratio has gone up 1.4.
- Over the past 243 months, SWKS's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 8.1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SWKS.
SWKS Growth Metrics
- The 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 7.09%.
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at -15.43%.
- Its 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -12.57%.
The table below shows SWKS's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
SWKS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SWKS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$188.19||52-week high||$204.00|
|Prev. close||$187.33||52-week low||$130.72|
|Day high||$189.68||Avg. volume||2,084,957|
|50-day MA||$180.80||Dividend yield||1.08%|
|200-day MA||$169.24||Market Cap||31.07B|
Skyworks Solutions, Inc. (SWKS) Company Bio
Skyworks Solutions designs, develops, manufactures, and markets analog and mixed signal semiconductors worldwide. The company was founded in 1962 and is based in Woburn, Massachusetts.
SWKS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SWKS Latest Social Stream
View Full SWKS Social Stream
Latest SWKS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Skyworks Solutions Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SWKS as an investment opportunity.
Looking Skyward for Solutions and Don't Discount This General.
Stellar earnings are propelling chip makers' shares, which trade cheaply compared with the broader stock market.
Susquehanna Stick to Their Hold Rating for Skyworks Solutions
The post SWKS Stock: Skyworks Solutions Narrowly Beats Quarterly Targets appeared on BitcoinEthereumNews.com . Shares of Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) plunged Friday even though the chipmaker edged Wall Streets targets for its fiscal third quarter and guided modestly higher for the current period. SWKS stock
Chipmaker Skyworks Solutions late Thursday edged Wall Street's sales and earnings targets for its fiscal third quarter.
SWKS Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching SWKSWant to see what other sources are saying about Skyworks Solutions Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Skyworks Solutions Inc (SWKS) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Skyworks Solutions Inc (SWKS) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Skyworks Solutions Inc (SWKS) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch