Skyworks Solutions, Inc. (SWKS): Price and Financial Metrics
SWKS Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $14,852,845,749, Skyworks Solutions Inc has a greater market value than 91.01% of US stocks.
- Skyworks Solutions Inc's stock had its IPO on January 1, 1986, making it an older stock than 92.67% of US equities in our set.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 1.18 for Skyworks Solutions Inc; that's greater than it is for merely 11.23% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Skyworks Solutions Inc are XLNX, MXIM, ALNY, CDNS, and SIMO.
- Visit SWKS's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.skyworksinc.com.
SWKS Stock Price Chart More Charts
SWKS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$87.09||52-week high||$128.48|
|Prev. close||$92.96||52-week low||$66.29|
|Day high||$90.27||Avg. volume||2,888,860|
|50-day MA||$104.74||Dividend yield||2.02%|
|200-day MA||$93.63||Market Cap||14.82B|
Skyworks Solutions, Inc. (SWKS) Company Bio
Skyworks Solutions designs, develops, manufactures, and markets analog and mixed signal semiconductors worldwide. The company was founded in 1962 and is based in Woburn, Massachusetts.