Skyworks Solutions Inc. (SWKS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SWKS POWR Grades
- SWKS scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 75.78% of US stocks.
- SWKS's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- SWKS's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 22.82% of US stocks).
SWKS Stock Summary
- SWKS has a higher market value than 88.21% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $16,025,305,829.
- SKYWORKS SOLUTIONS INC's stock had its IPO on January 1, 1986, making it an older stock than 93.25% of US equities in our set.
- Of note is the ratio of SKYWORKS SOLUTIONS INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; only 14.57% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to SKYWORKS SOLUTIONS INC, a group of peers worth examining would be ARGX, SYNA, SAGE, TERN, and YMAB.
- Visit SWKS's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.skyworksinc.com.
SWKS Valuation Summary
- SWKS's price/sales ratio is 3; this is 15.38% higher than that of the median Technology stock.
- Over the past 243 months, SWKS's price/earnings ratio has gone up 15.4.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SWKS.
SWKS Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 26.1%.
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at 31.94%.
- Its 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -20.33%.
The table below shows SWKS's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
SWKS's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- SWKS has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 90.25% of graded US stocks.
- SWKS's asset turnover comes in at 0.801 -- ranking 77th of 208 Electronic Equipment stocks.
- TXN, POWI, and BDR are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with SWKS.
The table below shows SWKS's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
SWKS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SWKS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$94.34||52-week high||$174.14|
|Prev. close||$95.65||52-week low||$88.76|
|Day high||$95.52||Avg. volume||2,022,442|
|50-day MA||$104.54||Dividend yield||2.63%|
|200-day MA||$120.69||Market Cap||15.14B|
Most Popular Stories View All
SWKS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SWKS Latest Social Stream
View Full SWKS Social Stream
Latest SWKS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about SKYWORKS SOLUTIONS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SWKS as an investment opportunity.
Charter Equity analyst Edward F. Snyder maintained a Hold rating on Skyworks Solutions (SWKS - Research Report) today. The company's shares closed yesterday at $98.14.F. Snyder covers the Technology sector, focusing on stocks such as Wolfspeed, Coherent Corp, and Skyworks Solutions. According to TipRanks, F. Snyder has an average return of 19.4% and a 56.63% success rate on recommended stocks. In addition to Charter Equity, Skyworks Solutions also received a Hold from UBS's Timothy Arcuri in a report issued on September 8. However, on September 13, BNP Paribas initiated coverage with a Buy rating on Skyworks Solutions (NASDAQ: SWKS).
In the latest trading session, Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) closed at $99.84, marking a -0.04% move from the previous day.
Growth stocks are down in 2022 for a variety of reasons, ranging from continued pandemic-related supply chain issues to tough comparisons with a blistering 2021 to a hawkish Federal Reserve that's raising interest rates to control surging inflation to avoid a recession. This explains, in part, why shares of Fortinet (NASDAQ: FTNT) and Skyworks Solutions (NASDAQ: SWKS) have been battered in 2022 despite reporting impressive earnings. Fortinet's stock price is down 30.3% this year and shares of Skyworks have slipped 36%.
Three that have quietly delivered monster dividend growth over the years are Broadcom (NASDAQ: AVGO), Intuit (NASDAQ: INTU), and Skyworks Solutions (NASDAQ: SWKS). Here's why dividend investors won't want to overlook these tech-driven payouts. Broadcom pays one of the more attractive dividends in the tech sector.
Alphabet (NASDAQ: GOOG)(NASDAQ: GOOGL), The Trade Desk (NASDAQ: TTD), Skyworks Solutions (NASDAQ: SWKS), Amazon (NASDAQ: AMZN), and Disney (NYSE: DIS) are down more than 20% year to date (YTD) and worthy of hefty consideration. When a company's primary revenue driver is so popular that it becomes a verb, that's a pretty impressive sign.
SWKS Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching SWKSWant to see what other sources are saying about Skyworks Solutions Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Skyworks Solutions Inc (SWKS) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Skyworks Solutions Inc (SWKS) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Skyworks Solutions Inc (SWKS) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch