Skyworks Solutions, Inc. (SWKS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SWKS POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where SWKS ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 89.78% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for SWKS is in Stability, which has been heading down over the past 52 weeks.
- SWKS's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 25.64% of US stocks).
SWKS Stock Summary
- Skyworks Solutions Inc's market capitalization of $27,574,249,129 is ahead of 90.11% of US-listed equities.
- SWKS's went public 35.83 years ago, making it older than 92.68% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 946.09%, Skyworks Solutions Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 98.39% of about US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Skyworks Solutions Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be IONS, ACRS, XBIT, ANET, and RETA.
- Visit SWKS's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.skyworksinc.com.
SWKS Valuation Summary
- SWKS's price/earnings ratio is 21.1; this is 45.9% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- Over the past 243 months, SWKS's price/sales ratio has gone up 1.7.
- Over the past 243 months, SWKS's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 14.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SWKS.
SWKS Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -30.68%.
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -22.51%.
- The year over year price growth rate now stands at 73.17%.
The table below shows SWKS's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
SWKS's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- SWKS has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 89.82% of graded US stocks.
- SWKS's asset turnover comes in at 0.801 -- ranking 75th of 206 Electronic Equipment stocks.
- MPWR, NPTN, and BDR are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with SWKS.
The table below shows SWKS's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
SWKS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SWKS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$165.20||52-week high||$204.00|
|Prev. close||$165.12||52-week low||$134.28|
|Day high||$165.20||Avg. volume||1,851,351|
|50-day MA||$172.06||Dividend yield||1.36%|
|200-day MA||$177.21||Market Cap||27.28B|
Skyworks Solutions, Inc. (SWKS) Company Bio
Skyworks Solutions designs, develops, manufactures, and markets analog and mixed signal semiconductors worldwide. The company was founded in 1962 and is based in Woburn, Massachusetts.
Most Popular Stories View All
SWKS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SWKS Latest Social Stream
View Full SWKS Social Stream
Latest SWKS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Skyworks Solutions Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SWKS as an investment opportunity.
For years, growth stocks have been beneficiaries of outsized gains compared to the averages. The best growth stocks have 3 traits: strong fundamentals, great technicals, and a history of Big Money activity in the shares. Outlier stocks see a lot of Big Money buying.
IRVINE, Calif., October 21, 2021--Skyworks Solutions, Inc. (Nasdaq: SWKS), an innovator of high-performance analog semiconductors connecting people, places and things, will conduct a conference call with analysts to discuss its fourth quarter and fiscal year 2021 results and business outlook on Nov. 4, 2021, at 4:30 p.m. EDT.
Skyworks Solutions Inc. (NASDAQ:SWKS) traded at $164.75 at close of the session on Tuesday, 10/19/21, made an upward move of 2.15% on its previous days price. Looking at the stock we see that its previous close was $161.28 and the beta (5Y monthly) reads 1.11 with the days price range being $161.50 $165.62. The Are Investors Inclined To Sell Their Skyworks Solutions Inc. (NASDAQ: SWKS) Holdings? Read More »
Capital Management Associates NY bought a new stake in Skyworks Solutions, Inc. (NASDAQ:SWKS) during the second quarter, Holdings Channel.com reports. The fund bought 2,000 shares of the semiconductor manufacturers stock, valued at approximately $383,000. Several other hedge funds and other institutional investors also recently bought and sold shares of SWKS. FMR LLC grew its position 
Brokerages expect that Skyworks Solutions, Inc. (NASDAQ:SWKS) will announce $1.30 billion in sales for the current quarter, Zacks reports. Six analysts have issued estimates for Skyworks Solutions’ earnings. The lowest sales estimate is $1.30 billion and the highest is $1.31 billion. Skyworks Solutions reported sales of $956.80 million during the same quarter last year, which […]
SWKS Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching SWKSWant to see what other sources are saying about Skyworks Solutions Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Skyworks Solutions Inc (SWKS) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Skyworks Solutions Inc (SWKS) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Skyworks Solutions Inc (SWKS) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch