Skyworks Solutions, Inc. (SWKS): Price and Financial Metrics
SWKS Stock Summary
- SWKS has a market capitalization of $20,516,596,516 -- more than approximately 90.36% of US stocks.
- Skyworks Solutions Inc's stock had its IPO on January 1, 1986, making it an older stock than 92.49% of US equities in our set.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Skyworks Solutions Inc is higher than it is for about only 0.37% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to SWKS, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are XLNX, STX, WDC, MRVL, and RACE.
- SWKS's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Skyworks Solutions Inc's official web site, go to www.skyworksinc.com.
SWKS Stock Price Chart More Charts
SWKS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$119.79||52-week high||$128.48|
|Prev. close||$116.88||52-week low||$66.29|
|Day high||$121.07||Avg. volume||2,716,656|
|50-day MA||$112.19||Dividend yield||1.47%|
|200-day MA||$88.95||Market Cap||20.38B|
Skyworks Solutions, Inc. (SWKS) Company Bio
Skyworks Solutions designs, develops, manufactures, and markets analog and mixed signal semiconductors worldwide. The company was founded in 1962 and is based in Woburn, Massachusetts.