SunCoke Energy, Inc. (SXC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SXC POWR Grades
- SXC scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 98.27% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for SXC is in Momentum, which has been heading up over the past 31 weeks.
- SXC's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 36.29% of US stocks).
SXC Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for SXC is currently 2.89, higher than just 9.35% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- SXC's price/sales ratio is 0.43; that's higher than the P/S ratio of only 7.49% of US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for SXC comes in at 53.72% -- higher than that of 95.94% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to SXC, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are FTI, PRAA, THS, POR, and TNK.
- Visit SXC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.suncoke.com.
SXC Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Basic Materials stock, SXC's EV/EBIT ratio is 13.95% lower, now standing at 14.8.
- Over the past 122 months, SXC's price/sales ratio has gone down 0.5.
- SXC's price/sales ratio has moved down 0.5 over the prior 122 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SXC.
SXC Growth Metrics
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at 99.72%.
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at -17.69%.
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 8.78%.
The table below shows SXC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
SXC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SXC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$6.11||52-week high||$8.15|
|Prev. close||$6.23||52-week low||$3.27|
|Day high||$6.27||Avg. volume||955,518|
|50-day MA||$6.89||Dividend yield||3.93%|
|200-day MA||$6.57||Market Cap||507.35M|
SunCoke Energy, Inc. (SXC) Company Bio
SunCoke Energy operates as an independent producer of coke in the Americas. The company offers metallurgical and thermal coal for use as a raw material in the blast furnace steelmaking process. The company was founded in 2010 and is based in Lisle, Illinois.
Most Popular Stories View All
SXC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SXC Latest Social Stream
View Full SXC Social Stream
Latest SXC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about SunCoke Energy Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SXC as an investment opportunity.
LISLE, Ill., Sept. 14, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- SunCoke Energy, Inc. (NYSE: SXC) today reported that electrical power at Convent Marine Terminal was restored over the weekend and the facility has returned to normal operating status as of September 13, 2021. CMT General Manager Mickey Gauldin
In this article, we discuss the 9 stocks Michael Burry is loading up on. If you want to skip our detailed analysis of these stocks, go directly to Michael Burry is Loading Up on These 4 Stocks. There are very few investors who command sweeping attention on Wall Street. Michael Burry, the California-born hedge fund […]
SunCoke Energy, Inc. (NYSE: SXC) today reported the temporary suspension of operations at its Convent Marine Terminal on the Louisiana Gulf Coast, due to a power outage from the company's utility supplier which has experienced catastrophic damage to its electrical transmission and distribution systems as a result of Hurricane Ida. Convent Marine Terminal has sustained modest damage and operations there are expected to resume within 24 to 48 hours of electricity being restored.
In this article, we will be looking at 10 Russell 2000 basic materials dividend stocks to buy. To skip our detailed analysis of the basic materials sector, you can go directly to see the 5 Russell 2000 Basic Materials Dividend Stocks to Buy. The basic materials sector is one that is typically considered to be […]
Image source: The Motley Fool. SunCoke Energy, inc (NYSE: SXC)Q2 2021 Earnings CallJul 29, 2021, 10:30 a.m. ETContents: Prepared Remarks Questions and Answers Call Participants Prepared Remarks: OperatorGood day, and thank you for standing by.
SXC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|