SunCoke Energy, Inc. (SXC) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- If you're seeking price stability while collecting dividends, note that SXC has less volatility in its price than merely 10.63% of US stocks in our dividend set.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with SXC's price: AHCO, TAK, RKT, PCG and ORA.
SXC Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. As for SXC, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a negative return of 27.55% relative to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of SunCoke Energy Inc's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- SunCoke Energy Inc's market cap of $757 million US dollars puts it in the small-sized market cap class; here, it has a lower equity discount rate than merely 19.55% of stocks.
- Amongst its dividend-issuing peers in the small-sized market cap category, SXC's beta -- a measure of volatility relative to the market at large -- is lower than merely 17.32% of them.
- In terms of who is growing the amount of dividends they return to shareholders, SunCoke Energy Inc has been increasing its dividends at a faster rate than merely 13.36% of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks we observed.
SXC Dividend Chart
SXC Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
SXC Dividends vs. Peers
|1||CSUAY||China Shenhua Energy Company Limited||10.86%|
|2||CEIX||CONSOL Energy Inc.||7.54%|
|3||YZCAY||Yanzhou Coal Mining Company Limited||6.25%|
|4||METC||Ramaco Resources, Inc.||4.36%|
|5||SXC||SunCoke Energy, Inc.||3.47%|
|6||AMR||Alpha Metallurgical Resources Inc.||1.00%|
|7||ARCH||Arch Coal, Inc.||0.67%|
|8||HCC||Warrior Met Coal, Inc.||0.63%|
|9||CLD||Cloud Peak Energy Inc||0.00%|
|10||WLB||Westmoreland Coal Company||0.00%|
|11||AREC||American Resources Corporation||0.00%|
|12||BTU||Peabody Energy Corporation||0.00%|
|13||HNRG||Hallador Energy Company||0.00%|