Standex International Corporation (SXI): Price and Financial Metrics
SXI Stock Summary
- Standex International Corp's stock had its IPO on December 30, 1987, making it an older stock than 89.25% of US equities in our set.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -25.5%, Standex International Corp's debt growth rate surpasses merely 11.65% of about US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for SXI comes in at 15.68% -- higher than that of 87.65% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Standex International Corp are EBF, ACU, WCC, CRWS, and DVD.
- Visit SXI's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.standex.com.
SXI Stock Price Chart More Charts
SXI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$72.68||52-week high||$83.18|
|Prev. close||$72.98||52-week low||$59.28|
|Day high||$72.68||Avg. volume||44,725|
|50-day MA||$76.93||Dividend yield||1.21%|
|200-day MA||$72.44||Market Cap||905.08M|
Standex International Corporation (SXI) Company Bio
Standex International Corporation manufactures and sells various products and services for diverse commercial and industrial market segments in the United States and internationally. The company was founded in 1955 and is based in Salem, New Hampshire.
SXI Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Standex International Corp. To summarize, we found that Standex International Corp ranked in the 31st percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Our DCF analysis suggests the stock is overvalued by about 61.17%. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Standex International Corp, consider:
- Its compound free cash flow growth rate, as measured over the past 5.76 years, is -0.03% -- higher than only 24.62% of stocks in our DCF forecasting set.
- Standex International Corp's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at 9.45. This coverage rate is greater than that of 71.34% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
- The weighted average cost of capital for the company is 8. This value is greater than just 23.49% stocks in the Industrials sector that generate free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|