Standex International Corporation (SXI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SXI POWR Grades
- SXI scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 95.25% of US stocks.
- SXI's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 31 weeks.
- SXI ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 65th percentile.
SXI Stock Summary
- Standex International Corp's stock had its IPO on December 30, 1987, making it an older stock than 89.65% of US equities in our set.
- Of note is the ratio of Standex International Corp's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 81.69% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- As for revenue growth, note that SXI's revenue has grown -17.63% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of only 20.38% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Standex International Corp are MYE, CPSI, B, AZZ, and RUSHA.
- Visit SXI's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.standex.com.
SXI Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, SXI's EV/EBIT ratio is 25.4% higher, now standing at 31.1.
- Over the past 243 months, SXI's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up $23.2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SXI.
SXI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SXI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$90.90||52-week high||$108.17|
|Prev. close||$92.00||52-week low||$50.96|
|Day high||$91.88||Avg. volume||51,904|
|50-day MA||$97.39||Dividend yield||1.04%|
|200-day MA||$84.05||Market Cap||1.11B|
Standex International Corporation (SXI) Company Bio
Standex International Corporation manufactures and sells various products and services for diverse commercial and industrial market segments in the United States and internationally. The company was founded in 1955 and is based in Salem, New Hampshire.
SXI Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Standex International Corp. To summarize, we found that Standex International Corp ranked in the 28th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that all scenearios modelled for this stock suggest it is overvalued. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for SXI, they are:
- Standex International Corp's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 21 -- greater than 82.65% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
- Standex International Corp's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at 6.84. This coverage rate is greater than that of 62.49% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
- The weighted average cost of capital for the company is 9. This value is greater than merely 20.06% stocks in the Industrials sector that generate free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
SXI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SXI Latest Social Stream
View Full SXI Social Stream
Latest SXI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Standex International Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SXI as an investment opportunity.
Standex International (SXI) has been struggling lately, but the selling pressure may be coming to an end soon.
Barrington Stick to Their Buy Rating for Standex International
Standex International Corporati with ticker code (SXI) have now 3 analysts in total covering the stock. The consensus rating is ''Buy''. The range between the high target price and low target price is between 142 and 105 calculating the average target price we see 120. Given that the stocks previous close was at 99.25 this indicates there is a potential upside of 20.9%. The 50 day moving average now sits at 97.99 while the 200 day moving average is 90.47. The company has a market capitalisation of $1,229m. Find out more information at: /> [stock_market_widget type="chart" symbol="SXI" chart="bar" range="6mo" interval="1d" line-color="rgb(49, 125, 189)"] Standex International Corporation, together with subsidiaries, manufactures and sells various products and services for commercial and ...
Standex International Corporation (NYSE:SXI) Has Fared Decently But Fundamentals Look Uncertain: What Lies Ahead For The Stock?
Standex International's (NYSE:SXI) stock up by 2.9% over the past month. However, the company's financials look a bit...
Standex International Corporation (NYSE:SXI) today announced that it has appointed Robin J. Davenport, Vice President of Corporate Finance, at Parker-Hannifin Corporation as an observer and advisor to its Board of Directors, and intends to nominate Ms. Davenport for election to the Board of Directors at Standex's 2021 Annual Shareholders Meeting.
SXI Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching SXIHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Standex International Corp's stock as an investment opportunity:
Standex International Corp (SXI) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Standex International Corp (SXI) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Standex International Corp (SXI) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch