Standex International Corporation (SXI): Price and Financial Metrics
SXI Stock Summary
- SXI's went public 31.96 years ago, making it older than 89.16% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Of note is the ratio of Standex International Corp's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 81.42% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- As for revenue growth, note that SXI's revenue has grown -8.84% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of only 16.22% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to SXI, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are JBSS, BKE, CATO, CECO, and HBB.
- Visit SXI's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.standex.com.
SXI Stock Price Chart More Charts
SXI Price/Volume Stats
Standex International Corporation (SXI) Company Bio
Standex International Corporation manufactures and sells various products and services for diverse commercial and industrial market segments in the United States and internationally. The company was founded in 1955 and is based in Salem, New Hampshire.