Standex International Corporation (SXI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SXI POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where SXI ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 86.44% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for SXI is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 52 weeks.
- SXI's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 46.53% of US stocks).
SXI Stock Summary
- Standex International Corp's stock had its IPO on December 30, 1987, making it an older stock than 89.66% of US equities in our set.
- Of note is the ratio of Standex International Corp's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 81.68% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, SXI is more volatile than just 10.1% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Standex International Corp are WDFC, LOPE, HWKN, FCN, and HELE.
- SXI's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Standex International Corp's official web site, go to www.standex.com.
SXI Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, SXI's price/sales ratio is 45.45% lower, now standing at 1.8.
- Over the past 243 months, SXI's price/sales ratio has gone up 1.3.
- SXI's price/earnings ratio has moved up 20.2 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SXI.
SXI Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -15.31%.
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -46.4%.
- The 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 4.88%.
The table below shows SXI's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
SXI's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- SXI has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 74.97% of graded US stocks.
- SXI's asset turnover comes in at 0.689 -- ranking 52nd of 104 Machinery stocks.
- MIDD, TKR, and TRT are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with SXI.
The table below shows SXI's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
SXI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SXI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$107.18||52-week high||$108.60|
|Prev. close||$107.49||52-week low||$59.14|
|Day high||$108.60||Avg. volume||54,877|
|50-day MA||$100.03||Dividend yield||0.9%|
|200-day MA||$95.98||Market Cap||1.30B|
Standex International Corporation (SXI) Company Bio
Standex International Corporation manufactures and sells various products and services for diverse commercial and industrial market segments in the United States and internationally. The company was founded in 1955 and is based in Salem, New Hampshire.
Most Popular Stories View All
SXI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SXI Latest Social Stream
View Full SXI Social Stream
Latest SXI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Standex International Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SXI as an investment opportunity.
To find a multi-bagger stock, what are the underlying trends we should look for in a business? Amongst other things...
Zebra's (ZBRA) acquisition of antuit.ai will boost its advanced analytics, AI, and automation solution offerings for the consumer products industries.
Kennametal (KMT) is poised to benefit from strength in end markets, solid product portfolio, innovations capabilities, and shareholder-friendly policies.
SXI vs. IEX: Which Stock Is the Better Value Option?
Standex International Corporati found using ticker (SXI) now have 3 analysts in total covering the stock. The consensus rating is ''Buy''. The range between the high target price and low target price is between 142 and 120 with the average target price sitting at 131.67. Given that the stocks previous close was at 99.85 this indicates there is a potential upside of 31.9%. The 50 day moving average now sits at 96.8 while the 200 day moving average is 96.32. The market capitalisation for the company is $1,208m. Company Website: /> [stock_market_widget type="chart" symbol="SXI" chart="bar" range="6mo" interval="1d" line-color="rgb(49, 125, 189)"] Standex International Corporation, together with subsidiaries, manufactures and sells various products and services for commercial and industrial...
SXI Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching SXIHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Standex International Corp's stock as an investment opportunity:
Standex International Corp (SXI) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Standex International Corp (SXI) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Standex International Corp (SXI) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch