Sensient Technologies Corporation (SXT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SXT POWR Grades
- SXT scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 81.77% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for SXT is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 47 weeks.
- SXT ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 10th percentile.
SXT Stock Summary
- SXT's went public 33.72 years ago, making it older than 89.08% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Of note is the ratio of Sensient Technologies Corp's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 86.47% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The volatility of Sensient Technologies Corp's share price is greater than that of only 14.71% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Sensient Technologies Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be PSN, BLD, FELE, FIX, and SKY.
- Visit SXT's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.sensient.com.
SXT Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Basic Materials stock, SXT's price/earnings ratio is 61.31% higher, now standing at 32.1.
- SXT's price/sales ratio has moved up 1.4 over the prior 243 months.
- SXT's price/earnings ratio has moved up 15 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SXT.
SXT Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 41.46%.
- Its 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -4.53%.
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 18.3%.
The table below shows SXT's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
SXT's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- SXT has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 81.77% of graded US stocks.
- SXT's asset turnover comes in at 0.788 -- ranking 28th of 90 Chemicals stocks.
- WDFC, VRME, and GCP are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with SXT.
The table below shows SXT's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
SXT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SXT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$93.12||52-week high||$93.85|
|Prev. close||$93.30||52-week low||$54.47|
|Day high||$93.85||Avg. volume||228,814|
|50-day MA||$86.82||Dividend yield||1.67%|
|200-day MA||$81.64||Market Cap||3.93B|
Sensient Technologies Corporation (SXT) Company Bio
Sensient Technologies is a global manufacturer and marketer of colors, flavors and fragrances, used in specialty food and beverage systems, cosmetic and pharmaceutical systems, inkjet and specialty inks and colors, and other specialty and fine chemicals. The company was founded in 1882 and is based in Milwaukee, Wisconsin.
Most Popular Stories View All
SXT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SXT Latest Social Stream
View Full SXT Social Stream
Latest SXT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Sensient Technologies Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SXT as an investment opportunity.
Sensient (SXT) made it through our "Recent Price Strength" screen and could be a great choice for investors looking to make a profit from stocks that are currently on the move.
When insiders purchase shares, it indicates their confidence in the company's prospects or that they view the stock as a bargain. Either way, this signals an opportunity to go long on the stock. Insider purchases should not be taken as the only indicator for making an investment or trading decision. At best, it can lend conviction to a buying decision. Below is a look at a few recent notable insider purchases. For more, check out Benzinga's insider transactions platform. ON Semiconductor The Tra
When insiders purchase shares, it indicates their confidence in the company's prospects or that they view the stock as a bargain. Either way, this signals an opportunity to go long on the stock. Insider purchases should not be taken as the only indicator for making an investment or trading decision. At best, it can lend conviction to a buying decision. Below is a look at a few recent notable insider purchases. For more, check out Benzinga's insider transactions platform. EverQuote The Trade: Eve
How far off is Sensient Technologies Corporation ( NYSE:SXT ) from its intrinsic value? Using the most recent financial...
In this article we will take a look at whether hedge funds think Sensient Technologies Corporation (NYSE:SXT) is a good investment right now. We check hedge fund and billionaire investor sentiment before delving into hours of research. Hedge funds spend millions of dollars on Ivy League graduates, unconventional data sources, expert networks, and get tips […]
SXT Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching SXTWant to do more research on Sensient Technologies Corp's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Sensient Technologies Corp (SXT) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Sensient Technologies Corp (SXT) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Sensient Technologies Corp (SXT) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch