Sensient Technologies Corporation (SXT): Price and Financial Metrics
SXT Stock Summary
- Sensient Technologies Corp's stock had its IPO on January 5, 1988, making it an older stock than 88.82% of US equities in our set.
- Of note is the ratio of Sensient Technologies Corp's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 86.42% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -10.21%, Sensient Technologies Corp's debt growth rate surpasses merely 20.23% of about US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Sensient Technologies Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be AIT, VSH, ANAT, GPI, and UFPI.
- SXT's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Sensient Technologies Corp's official web site, go to www.sensient.com.
SXT Stock Price Chart More Charts
SXT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$50.37||52-week high||$75.21|
|Prev. close||$52.02||52-week low||$50.37|
|Day high||$52.23||Avg. volume||309,314|
|50-day MA||$61.83||Dividend yield||3%|
|200-day MA||$65.95||Market Cap||2.13B|
Sensient Technologies Corporation (SXT) Company Bio
Sensient Technologies is a global manufacturer and marketer of colors, flavors and fragrances, used in specialty food and beverage systems, cosmetic and pharmaceutical systems, inkjet and specialty inks and colors, and other specialty and fine chemicals. The company was founded in 1882 and is based in Milwaukee, Wisconsin.
SXT Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for SXT, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Sensient Technologies Corp ranked in the 60st percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Moreover, under all the scenarios we modelled, the output consistently forecasted positive returns. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Sensient Technologies Corp, consider:
- The stock's equity weight, or the proportion of capital from equity relative to debt, is 78. Notably, its equity weight is greater than 64.66% of US equities in the Basic Materials sector yielding a positive free cash flow.
- Its compound free cash flow growth rate, as measured over the past 5.8 years, is 0.19% -- higher than 64.06% of stocks in our DCF forecasting set.
- Sensient Technologies Corp's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 8%; for context, that number is higher than merely 23.94% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|