China SXT Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (SXTC): Price and Financial Metrics
SXTC Stock Summary
- SXTC's went public 0.87 years ago, making it older than just 0.02% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- With a price/sales ratio of 129.5, China SXT Pharmaceuticals Inc has a higher such ratio than 98.44% of stocks in our set.
- As for revenue growth, note that SXTC's revenue has grown -83.89% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of merely 1.25% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to China SXT Pharmaceuticals Inc are BWFG, DJCO, LEJU, AHPI, and UTI.
- To dig deeper into the stock's financial statements, go to SXTC's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001723980.
SXTC Stock Price Chart More Charts
SXTC Price/Volume Stats
China SXT Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (SXTC) Company Bio
China Sxt Pharmaceuticals, Inc. engages in the development, manufacture, marketing, sales, research and development of Chinese traditional medicine. It sells Advanced TCMP, Fine TCMP and Regular TCMP products. The company sell its products under "Suxuantang" brand name. The company was founded by Zhou Feng in 2005 and is headquartered in Taizhou, China.