China SXT Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (SXTC): Price and Financial Metrics
SXTC Stock Summary
- SXTC's went public 1.05 years ago, making it older than just 0.28% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- SXTC's price/sales ratio is 95.04; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 97.7% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for China SXT Pharmaceuticals Inc comes in at -83.89%, a number that bests only 1.25% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to China SXT Pharmaceuticals Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be CKX, INWK, SCSC, CZWI, and BWFG.
- To dig deeper into the stock's financial statements, go to SXTC's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001723980.
SXTC Stock Price Chart More Charts
SXTC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.89||52-week high||$9.24|
|Prev. close||$0.86||52-week low||$0.65|
|Day high||$1.06||Avg. volume||1,675,887|
|50-day MA||$0.83||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$2.40||Market Cap||23.77M|
China SXT Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (SXTC) Company Bio
China Sxt Pharmaceuticals, Inc. engages in the development, manufacture, marketing, sales, research and development of Chinese traditional medicine. It sells Advanced TCMP, Fine TCMP and Regular TCMP products. The company sell its products under "Suxuantang" brand name. The company was founded by Zhou Feng in 2005 and is headquartered in Taizhou, China.