China SXT Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (SXTC): Price and Financial Metrics
SXTC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2.38||52-week high||$24.50|
|Prev. close||$2.12||52-week low||$1.65|
|Day high||$2.49||Avg. volume||93,792|
|50-day MA||$2.50||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$4.92||Market Cap||1.09M|
SXTC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SXTC POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where SXTC ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 81.06% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for SXTC is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 34 days.
- SXTC ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 1st percentile.
SXTC Stock Summary
- CHINA SXT PHARMACEUTICALS INC's market capitalization of $891,861.8 is ahead of only 0.41% of US-listed equities.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 8,553.24%, CHINA SXT PHARMACEUTICALS INC's debt growth rate surpasses 99.73% of about US stocks.
- The volatility of CHINA SXT PHARMACEUTICALS INC's share price is greater than that of 99.59% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to CHINA SXT PHARMACEUTICALS INC, a group of peers worth examining would be HYW, CVRX, CHNR, COLB, and AAMC.
- SXTC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit CHINA SXT PHARMACEUTICALS INC's official web site, go to www.sxtchina.com.
SXTC Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, SXTC's price/sales ratio is 800% higher, now standing at 32.4.
- SXTC's price/sales ratio has moved down 65.7 over the prior 59 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SXTC.
China SXT Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (SXTC) Company Bio
China Sxt Pharmaceuticals, Inc. engages in the development, manufacture, marketing, sales, research and development of Chinese traditional medicine. It sells Advanced TCMP, Fine TCMP and Regular TCMP products. The company sell its products under "Suxuantang" brand name. The company was founded by Zhou Feng in 2005 and is headquartered in Taizhou, China.
SXTC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SXTC Latest Social Stream
View Full SXTC Social Stream
Latest SXTC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about CHINA SXT PHARMACEUTICALS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SXTC as an investment opportunity.
TAIZHOU, China, Oct. 26, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- China SXT Pharmaceuticals, Inc. ("SXTC" or the "Company"), (NASDAQ: SXTC), a specialty pharmaceutical company focusing on the research, development, manufacturing, marketing, and sales of Traditional Chinese Medicine Pieces ("TCMPs"), including Advanced TCMPs (Directly-Oral TCMP and After-Soaking-Oral TCMP), fine TCMPs, regular TCMPs, and TCM Homologous Supplements ("TCMHS"), today announced that on October 19, 2023, NASDAQ notified us that it ha
Pre-market stock movers are rising and falling on Thursday as we check out all of the latest news worth knowing about this morning!
Ordinary Shares Will Begin Trading on a Split-Adjusted Basis on October 5, 2023TAIZHOU, China, Oct. 04, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- China SXT Pharmaceuticals, Inc. ("SXTC" or the "Company"), (NASDAQ: SXTC), a specialty pharmaceutical company focusing on the research, development, manufacturing, marketing, and sales of Traditional Chinese Medicine Pieces ("TCMPs"), including Advanced TCMPs (Directly-Oral TCMP and After-Soaking-Oral TCMP), fine TCMPs, regular TCMPs, and TCM Homologous Supplements ("T
American Rebel (AREB) stock is taking off on Thursday as investors react to news of Liberty Safe providing access codes to the FBI.
China SXT Pharmaceuticals (SXTC) stock is heading higher on Thursday even without any news from the pharmaceutical company.
SXTC Price Returns
Continue Researching SXTCHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on China SXT Pharmaceuticals Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
China SXT Pharmaceuticals Inc (SXTC) Stock Price | Nasdaq
China SXT Pharmaceuticals Inc (SXTC) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
China SXT Pharmaceuticals Inc (SXTC) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch