China SXT Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (SXTC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SXTC POWR Grades
- SXTC scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 98.53% of US stocks.
- SXTC's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 131 days.
- SXTC ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 21st percentile.
SXTC Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $16,146,098, China SXT Pharmaceuticals Inc has a greater market value than only 1.46% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -99.27%, China SXT Pharmaceuticals Inc's debt growth rate surpasses only 1.53% of about US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, SXTC has reported earnings growth of -560.21%, putting it ahead of just 3.91% of US stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to China SXT Pharmaceuticals Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be COOP, TGLS, SIFY, BRFS, and MHLD.
- SXTC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit China SXT Pharmaceuticals Inc's official web site, go to www.sxtchina.com.
SXTC Valuation Summary
- SXTC's price/sales ratio is 20.6; this is 442.11% higher than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- SXTC's price/sales ratio has moved down 77.5 over the prior 32 months.
- Over the past 32 months, SXTC's price/sales ratio has gone down 77.5.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SXTC.
SXTC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SXTC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.05||52-week high||$5.12|
|Prev. close||$1.04||52-week low||$0.96|
|Day high||$1.06||Avg. volume||1,722,771|
|50-day MA||$1.21||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.67||Market Cap||16.30M|
China SXT Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (SXTC) Company Bio
China Sxt Pharmaceuticals, Inc. engages in the development, manufacture, marketing, sales, research and development of Chinese traditional medicine. It sells Advanced TCMP, Fine TCMP and Regular TCMP products. The company sell its products under "Suxuantang" brand name. The company was founded by Zhou Feng in 2005 and is headquartered in Taizhou, China.
Most Popular Stories View All
SXTC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SXTC Latest Social Stream
View Full SXTC Social Stream
Latest SXTC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about China SXT Pharmaceuticals Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SXTC as an investment opportunity.
China SXT Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NASDAQ: SXTC) ("China SXT" or the "Company"), a specialty pharmaceutical company focusing on the research, development, manufacturing, marketing, and sales of Traditional Chinese Medicine Pieces ("TCMPs"), including Advanced TCMPs (Directly-Oral TCMP and After-Soaking-Oral TCMP), fine TCMPs, regular TCMPs, and TCM Homologous Supplements ("TCMHS") announced today that a 1 for 4 reverse split of its ordinary shares was approved by the Company's board of directors on January 23, 2021 and is expected to become effective on February 19, 2021, China SXT's ordinary shares is expected to begin trading on a split-adjusted basis when the market opens on February 22, 2021.
How do you pick the next stock to invest in? One way would be to spend days of research browsing through thousands of publicly traded companies. However, an easier way is to look at the stocks that smart money investors are collectively bullish on. Hedge funds and other institutional investors usually invest large amounts of […]
SXTC Price Returns
Continue Researching SXTCHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on China SXT Pharmaceuticals Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
China SXT Pharmaceuticals Inc (SXTC) Stock Price | Nasdaq
China SXT Pharmaceuticals Inc (SXTC) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
China SXT Pharmaceuticals Inc (SXTC) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch