China SXT Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (SXTC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SXTC POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where SXTC ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 98.53% of US stocks.
- SXTC's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 131 days.
- SXTC's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 21.65% of US stocks).
SXTC Stock Summary
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -76.65%, China SXT Pharmaceuticals Inc's debt growth rate surpasses just 3.85% of about US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that SXTC's revenue has grown 490% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 98.46% of US companies in our set.
- The volatility of China SXT Pharmaceuticals Inc's share price is greater than that of 98.67% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to China SXT Pharmaceuticals Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be VRME, MOR, SRT, BKYI, and HDSN.
- SXTC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit China SXT Pharmaceuticals Inc's official web site, go to www.sxtchina.com.
SXTC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SXTC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.57||52-week high||$5.12|
|Prev. close||$1.65||52-week low||$0.89|
|Day high||$1.66||Avg. volume||1,469,206|
|50-day MA||$1.40||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.62||Market Cap||24.36M|
China SXT Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (SXTC) Company Bio
China Sxt Pharmaceuticals, Inc. engages in the development, manufacture, marketing, sales, research and development of Chinese traditional medicine. It sells Advanced TCMP, Fine TCMP and Regular TCMP products. The company sell its products under "Suxuantang" brand name. The company was founded by Zhou Feng in 2005 and is headquartered in Taizhou, China.
SXTC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SXTC Latest Social Stream
View Full SXTC Social Stream
Latest SXTC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about China SXT Pharmaceuticals Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SXTC as an investment opportunity.
China SXT Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NASDAQ: SXTC) ("China SXT" or the "Company"), a specialty pharmaceutical company focusing on the research, development, manufacturing, marketing, and sales of Traditional Chinese Medicine Pieces ("TCMPs"), including Advanced TCMPs (Directly-Oral TCMP and After-Soaking-Oral TCMP), fine TCMPs, regular TCMPs, and TCM Homologous Supplements ("TCMHS") announced today that a 1 for 4 reverse split of its ordinary shares was approved by the Company's board of directors on January 23, 2021 and is expected to become effective on February 19, 2021, China SXT's ordinary shares is expected to begin trading on a split-adjusted basis when the market opens on February 22, 2021.
NASDAQ Granted China SXT Pharmaceuticals, Inc. 180-Day Extension to Regain Compliance with Bid Price Requirement
China SXT Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NASDAQ: SXTC) ("China SXT" or the "Company"), a specialty pharmaceutical company focusing on the research, development, manufacturing, marketing, and sales of Traditional Chinese Medicine Pieces ("TCMPs"), including Advanced TCMPs (Directly-Oral TCMP and After-Soaking-Oral TCMP), fine TCMPs, regular TCMPs, and TCM Homologous Supplements ("TCMHS") announced today that on September 8, 2020, it received notification from NASDAQ granting the Company an additional 180-day period, or until March 8, 2021, to regain compliance with NASDAQ's minimum $1.00 bid price per share requirement of Nasdaq's Marketplace Rule 5550(a)(2) (the "Rule").
SXTC Price Returns
Continue Researching SXTCHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on China SXT Pharmaceuticals Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
China SXT Pharmaceuticals Inc (SXTC) Stock Price | Nasdaq
China SXT Pharmaceuticals Inc (SXTC) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
China SXT Pharmaceuticals Inc (SXTC) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch