China SXT Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (SXTC): Price and Financial Metrics
SXTC Stock Summary
- China SXT Pharmaceuticals Inc's stock had its IPO on January 4, 2019, making it an older stock than merely 0.02% of US equities in our set.
- SXTC's price/sales ratio is 129.5; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 98.44% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that SXTC's revenue has grown -83.89% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of merely 1.25% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to SXTC, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are BWFG, DJCO, LEJU, AHPI, and UTI.
- To check out China SXT Pharmaceuticals Inc's SEC filings, go to the company's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001723980.
SXTC Stock Price Chart More Charts
SXTC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.83||52-week high||$23.35|
|Prev. close||$0.84||52-week low||$0.70|
|Day high||$0.90||Avg. volume||151,246|
|50-day MA||$0.98||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$3.17||Market Cap||22.17M|
China SXT Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (SXTC) Company Bio
China Sxt Pharmaceuticals, Inc. engages in the development, manufacture, marketing, sales, research and development of Chinese traditional medicine. It sells Advanced TCMP, Fine TCMP and Regular TCMP products. The company sell its products under "Suxuantang" brand name. The company was founded by Zhou Feng in 2005 and is headquartered in Taizhou, China.