So-Young International Inc. - (SY): Price and Financial Metrics
SY Stock Summary
- SY's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 0.31 -- higher than just 5.51% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- So-Young International Inc's stock had its IPO on May 2, 2019, making it an older stock than merely 1.07% of US equities in our set.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for SY comes in at -88.36% -- higher than that of just 5.05% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to So-Young International Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be STMP, SSTI, PCTY, OMCL, and ECOM.
- SY's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit So-Young International Inc's official web site, go to www.soyoung.com.
SY Stock Price Chart Technical Analysis Charts
SY Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$14.76||52-week high||$17.18|
|Prev. close||$13.79||52-week low||$8.03|
|Day high||$15.81||Avg. volume||543,557|
|50-day MA||$10.82||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$11.26||Market Cap||1.51B|
So-Young International Inc. - (SY) Company Bio
So-Young International, Inc. engages in discovering, evaluating and reserving medical aesthetic services. Its business model comprises of three components: Content and its distribution through major social media networks and targeted media platforms in China; Social community characterized by signature user-generated content and; Online reservation services for medical aesthetic treatment. The company was founded by Jin Xing and Yu Tao in March 2013 and is headquartered in Beijing, China.