Stock Yards Bancorp, Inc. (SYBT): Price and Financial Metrics
SYBT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$47.01||52-week high||$78.71|
|Prev. close||$45.20||52-week low||$41.61|
|Day high||$48.48||Avg. volume||104,871|
|50-day MA||$47.67||Dividend yield||2.49%|
|200-day MA||$61.40||Market Cap||1.38B|
SYBT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SYBT POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where SYBT ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 66.82% of US stocks.
- SYBT's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- SYBT ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 6th percentile.
SYBT Stock Summary
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 10 for STOCK YARDS BANCORP INC; that's greater than it is for 90.1% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 137.57%, STOCK YARDS BANCORP INC's debt growth rate surpasses 90.47% of about US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, SYBT has reported earnings growth of 93.26%, putting it ahead of 86.53% of US stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to STOCK YARDS BANCORP INC, a group of peers worth examining would be SFBC, AMNB, LCNB, FBK, and USCB.
- Visit SYBT's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.syb.com.
SYBT Valuation Summary
- SYBT's EV/EBIT ratio is 9.1; this is 15.74% lower than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- SYBT's price/sales ratio has moved down 0.3 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SYBT.
SYBT Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at -21.73%.
- The year over year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 125.75%.
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at -21.73%.
The table below shows SYBT's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
SYBT's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- SYBT has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 36.73% of graded US stocks.
- SYBT's asset turnover comes in at 0.04 -- ranking 175th of 430 Banking stocks.
- BKSC, WABC, and CVBF are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with SYBT.
The table below shows SYBT's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
SYBT Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of SYBT, see our SYBT price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$54.33||Average Broker Recommendation||1.88 (Hold)|
Stock Yards Bancorp, Inc. (SYBT) Company Bio
Stock Yards Bancorp, Inc. provides commercial and personal banking services in Kentucky, southern Indiana, Indianapolis, Indiana, and Cincinnati. The company was founded in 1904 and is based in Louisville, Kentucky.
SYBT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SYBT Latest Social Stream
View Full SYBT Social Stream
Latest SYBT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about STOCK YARDS BANCORP INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SYBT as an investment opportunity.
Northeast Community Bancorp (NECB) Up on New Buyback Program
Shares of Northeast Community Bancorp (NECB) rise 3.8% after the announcement of its second share repurchase program. Under this, the company can repurchase up to 1.5 million shares.
10 Best Small Cap Bank Stocks With Dividends
In this article, we will be taking a look at the 10 best small cap bank stocks with dividends. To skip our detailed analysis of the banking sector, you can go directly to see the 5 Best Small Cap Bank Stocks With Dividends. This March, the financial world witnessed perhaps the most significant financial crisis […]
Stock Yards Bancorp (NASDAQ:SYBT) Has Affirmed Its Dividend Of $0.29
Stock Yards Bancorp, Inc.'s ( NASDAQ:SYBT ) investors are due to receive a payment of $0.29 per share on 3rd of July...
Stock Yards Bancorp Declares Quarterly Cash Dividend of $0.29 per Common Share; Extends Stock Repurchase Plan
LOUISVILLE, Ky., May 17, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Stock Yards Bancorp, Inc. (NASDAQ: SYBT), parent company of Stock Yards Bank & Trust Company, with offices in the Louisville, central, eastern and northern Kentucky, as well as the Indianapolis, Indiana and Cincinnati, Ohio metropolitan markets, today announced that its Board of Directors has declared a quarterly cash dividend of $0.29 per common share. The dividend, which has been maintained at the prior quarter amount, will be paid on July 3, 2
Stock Yards Bancorp (SYBT) Tops Q1 Earnings and Revenue Estimates
Stock Yards (SYBT) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 7.61% and 1%, respectively, for the quarter ended March 2023. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
SYBT Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching SYBTWant to see what other sources are saying about Stock Yards Bancorp Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Stock Yards Bancorp Inc (SYBT) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Stock Yards Bancorp Inc (SYBT) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Stock Yards Bancorp Inc (SYBT) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...