Stock Yards Bancorp, Inc. (SYBT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SYBT POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where SYBT ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 92.95% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for SYBT is in Stability, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- SYBT ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 2nd percentile.
SYBT Stock Summary
- With a price/sales ratio of 7.2, STOCK YARDS BANCORP INC has a higher such ratio than 84.91% of stocks in our set.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 9.91 for STOCK YARDS BANCORP INC; that's greater than it is for 91.15% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 131.39%, STOCK YARDS BANCORP INC's debt growth rate surpasses 90.73% of about US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to STOCK YARDS BANCORP INC are FULT, TRMK, WABC, CFFI, and FSBC.
- Visit SYBT's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.syb.com.
SYBT Valuation Summary
- SYBT's price/earnings ratio is 24.2; this is 132.69% higher than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- SYBT's price/sales ratio has moved up 2.9 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SYBT.
SYBT Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 430.53%.
- The 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 195.35%.
- The year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at -12.45%.
The table below shows SYBT's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
SYBT's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- SYBT has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 36.73% of graded US stocks.
- SYBT's asset turnover comes in at 0.04 -- ranking 175th of 430 Banking stocks.
- BKSC, WABC, and CVBF are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with SYBT.
The table below shows SYBT's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
SYBT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SYBT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$69.98||52-week high||$72.77|
|Prev. close||$70.16||52-week low||$50.83|
|Day high||$70.14||Avg. volume||73,834|
|50-day MA||$68.77||Dividend yield||1.65%|
|200-day MA||$60.37||Market Cap||2.05B|
Stock Yards Bancorp, Inc. (SYBT) Company Bio
Stock Yards Bancorp, Inc. provides commercial and personal banking services in Kentucky, southern Indiana, Indianapolis, Indiana, and Cincinnati. The company was founded in 1904 and is based in Louisville, Kentucky.
Most Popular Stories View All
SYBT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SYBT Latest Social Stream
View Full SYBT Social Stream
Latest SYBT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about STOCK YARDS BANCORP INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SYBT as an investment opportunity.
Stock Yards (SYBT) has been upgraded to a Zacks Rank #2 (Buy), reflecting growing optimism about the company's earnings prospects. This might drive the stock higher in the near term.
Regional community bank ranks among top performers nationwide as analyzed by Piper SandlerLOUISVILLE, Ky., Sept. 23, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Stock Yards Bancorp, Inc. (Nasdaq: SYBT), parent company of Stock Yards Bank & Trust, is one of only 35 banks in the U.S. to be named a “Sm-All Star” in Piper Sandler’s annual list of top-performing small-cap banks. Piper Sandler, an independent investment bank and research firm, analyzed banks and thrifts nationwide to select the “Class of 2022.” This eli
Stock Yards Bancorp, Inc.'s ( NASDAQ:SYBT ) dividend will be increasing from last year's payment of the same period to...
In this article, we discuss the top 10 small company stocks you should own now. If you want to see more stocks in this selection, check out Top 5 Small Company Stocks You Should Own Now. The Dow Jones Industrial Average and the S&P 500 broke a four-day losing streak and closed higher on September […]
LOUISVILLE, Ky., Aug. 31, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Stock Yards Bancorp, Inc. (NASDAQ: SYBT), parent company of Stock Yards Bank & Trust Company, with offices in Louisville, central, eastern and northern Kentucky, as well as the Indianapolis, Indiana and Cincinnati, Ohio metropolitan markets, today announced that Ja Hillebrand, Chairman and CEO and T. Clay Stinnett, EVP and CFO, will participate in the Raymond James U.S. Bank Conference to be held September 7th, and will participate in a series o
SYBT Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching SYBTWant to see what other sources are saying about Stock Yards Bancorp Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Stock Yards Bancorp Inc (SYBT) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Stock Yards Bancorp Inc (SYBT) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Stock Yards Bancorp Inc (SYBT) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch