Stock Yards Bancorp, Inc. (SYBT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SYBT POWR Grades
- SYBT scores best on the Stability dimension, with a Stability rank ahead of 95% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for SYBT is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 31 weeks.
- SYBT ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 10th percentile.
SYBT Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 168.86, Stock Yards Bancorp Inc is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 82.66% of US stocks.
- SYBT's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 91.7% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -24.08%, Stock Yards Bancorp Inc's debt growth rate surpasses only 20.61% of about US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Stock Yards Bancorp Inc are BANR, BSRR, QCRH, SFST, and FBNC.
- Visit SYBT's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.syb.com.
SYBT Valuation Summary
- SYBT's price/earnings ratio is 15.8; this is 30.58% higher than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- Over the past 243 months, SYBT's price/sales ratio has gone up 1.2.
- Over the past 243 months, SYBT's price/earnings ratio has gone down 2.1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SYBT.
SYBT Growth Metrics
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 30.83%.
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at 6.51%.
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at 23.52%.
The table below shows SYBT's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
SYBT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SYBT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$47.39||52-week high||$56.00|
|Prev. close||$46.67||52-week low||$32.71|
|Day high||$47.91||Avg. volume||59,545|
|50-day MA||$50.78||Dividend yield||2.31%|
|200-day MA||$46.79||Market Cap||1.08B|
Stock Yards Bancorp, Inc. (SYBT) Company Bio
Stock Yards Bancorp, Inc. provides commercial and personal banking services in Kentucky, southern Indiana, Indianapolis, Indiana, and Cincinnati. The company was founded in 1904 and is based in Louisville, Kentucky.
SYBT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SYBT Latest Social Stream
View Full SYBT Social Stream
Latest SYBT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Stock Yards Bancorp Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SYBT as an investment opportunity.
Stock Yards (SYBT) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
Stock Yards Bancorp, Inc. (SYBT) Fell Out Of Favor With Hedge Funds Yahoo Finance
It looks like Stock Yards Bancorp, Inc. ( NASDAQ:SYBT ) is about to go ex-dividend in the next 4 days. The ex-dividend...
LOUISVILLE, Ky., June 01, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Stock Yards Bancorp, Inc. (Stock Yards or the Company) (NASDAQ: SYBT), the parent company of Stock Yards Bank & Trust Company, with offices in the Louisville, Lexington, Indianapolis and Cincinnati metropolitan markets, today announced that it has completed its previously announced acquisition of Kentucky Bancshares, Inc. Kentucky Bancshares, headquartered in Paris, Kentucky, is the holding company for Kentucky Bank, which operates 19 branches in 11 communities throughout central and eastern Kentucky, including the Lexington, Kentucky metropolitan statistical area and contiguous counties.
Stock Yards Bancorp Declares Quarterly Cash Dividend of $0.27 Per Common Share; Extends Stock Repurchase Plan
LOUISVILLE, Ky., May 18, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Stock Yards Bancorp, Inc. (NASDAQ: SYBT), parent company of Stock Yards Bank & Trust Company, with offices in the Louisville, Indianapolis and Cincinnati metropolitan markets, today announced that its Board of Directors has declared a quarterly cash dividend of $0.27 per common share. The dividend, which has been maintained at the prior quarter amount, will be paid on July 1, 2021, to stockholders of record as of June 21, 2021.
SYBT Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching SYBTWant to see what other sources are saying about Stock Yards Bancorp Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Stock Yards Bancorp Inc (SYBT) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Stock Yards Bancorp Inc (SYBT) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Stock Yards Bancorp Inc (SYBT) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch