Stock Yards Bancorp, Inc. (SYBT): Price and Financial Metrics
SYBT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$39.40||52-week high||$78.71|
|Prev. close||$39.29||52-week low||$38.58|
|Day high||$39.72||Avg. volume||101,193|
|50-day MA||$45.13||Dividend yield||3.06%|
|200-day MA||$50.97||Market Cap||1.16B|
SYBT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SYBT POWR Grades
- SYBT scores best on the Stability dimension, with a Stability rank ahead of 74.17% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for SYBT is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- SYBT's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 6.24% of US stocks).
SYBT Stock Summary
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 9.85 for STOCK YARDS BANCORP INC; that's greater than it is for 89.28% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 193.51%, STOCK YARDS BANCORP INC's debt growth rate surpasses 94.16% of about US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for SYBT comes in at -28.72% -- higher than that of just 15.31% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to STOCK YARDS BANCORP INC, a group of peers worth examining would be BHLB, MRBK, NBTB, FSBW, and AMAL.
- SYBT's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit STOCK YARDS BANCORP INC's official web site, go to www.syb.com.
SYBT Valuation Summary
- SYBT's price/sales ratio is 3.8; this is 280% higher than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- SYBT's price/earnings ratio has moved down 5.1 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SYBT.
SYBT Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at -21.73%.
- The year over year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 125.75%.
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at -21.73%.
The table below shows SYBT's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
SYBT's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- SYBT has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 36.73% of graded US stocks.
- SYBT's asset turnover comes in at 0.04 -- ranking 175th of 430 Banking stocks.
- BKSC, WABC, and CVBF are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with SYBT.
The table below shows SYBT's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Stock Yards Bancorp, Inc. (SYBT) Company Bio
Stock Yards Bancorp, Inc. provides commercial and personal banking services in Kentucky, southern Indiana, Indianapolis, Indiana, and Cincinnati. The company was founded in 1904 and is based in Louisville, Kentucky.
SYBT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SYBT Latest Social Stream
View Full SYBT Social Stream
Latest SYBT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about STOCK YARDS BANCORP INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SYBT as an investment opportunity.
Stock Yards Bancorp, Inc.'s (NASDAQ:SYBT) recent 4.4% pullback adds to one-year year losses, institutional owners may take drastic measures
Key Insights Given the large stake in the stock by institutions, Stock Yards Bancorp's stock price might be vulnerable...
Stock Yards Bancorp Inc (NASDAQ:SYBT) recently announced a dividend of $0.3 per share, payable on 2023-10-02, with the ex-dividend date set for 2023-09-15. As investors eagerly await this upcoming payment, it's an opportune time to examine the company's dividend history, yield, and growth rates. Leveraging GuruFocus data, let's delve into Stock Yards Bancorp Inc's dividend performance and assess its sustainability.
LOUISVILLE, Ky., Sept. 12, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Stock Yards Bancorp, Inc. (NASDAQ: SYBT), parent company of Stock Yards Bank & Trust Company, with offices in Louisville, central, eastern and northern Kentucky, as well as the Indianapolis, Indiana and Cincinnati, Ohio metropolitan markets, today announced that Ja Hillebrand, Chairman and CEO and T. Clay Stinnett, EVP and CFO will participate in the Stephens 2023 Annual Bank Forum to be held September 19th and 20th, and will participate in a s
Stock Yards Bancorp, Inc. ( NASDAQ:SYBT ) will increase its dividend from last year's comparable payment on the 2nd of...
Stock Yards Bancorp to Participate in the Raymond James 2023 U.S. Bank and Banking on Tech Conferences
LOUISVILLE, Ky., Aug. 31, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Stock Yards Bancorp, Inc. (NASDAQ: SYBT), parent company of Stock Yards Bank & Trust Company, with offices in Louisville, central, eastern and northern Kentucky, as well as the Indianapolis, Indiana and Cincinnati, Ohio metropolitan markets, today announced that Ja Hillebrand, Chairman and CEO, and members of the senior management team, will participate in the Raymond James 2023 U.S. Bank and Banking on Tech Conferences to be held September 6th,
SYBT Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching SYBTWant to see what other sources are saying about Stock Yards Bancorp Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Stock Yards Bancorp Inc (SYBT) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Stock Yards Bancorp Inc (SYBT) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Stock Yards Bancorp Inc (SYBT) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch