Stock Yards Bancorp, Inc. (SYBT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SYBT POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where SYBT ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 88.86% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for SYBT is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 52 weeks.
- SYBT ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 5th percentile.
SYBT Stock Summary
- With a price/sales ratio of 8.55, Stock Yards Bancorp Inc has a higher such ratio than 79.49% of stocks in our set.
- SYBT's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 91.69% of US stocks.
- Stock Yards Bancorp Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 9.49%, greater than the shareholder yield of 80.15% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Stock Yards Bancorp Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be BSRR, EMCF, FULT, CATY, and FMNB.
- SYBT's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Stock Yards Bancorp Inc's official web site, go to www.syb.com.
SYBT Valuation Summary
- SYBT's price/sales ratio is 7; this is 483.33% higher than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- SYBT's price/sales ratio has moved up 2.2 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, SYBT's price/sales ratio has gone up 2.2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SYBT.
SYBT Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 429.81%.
- Its 4 year revenue growth rate is now at 34.07%.
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 39.16%.
The table below shows SYBT's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
SYBT's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- SYBT has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 35.68% of graded US stocks.
- SYBT's asset turnover comes in at 0.04 -- ranking 176th of 433 Banking stocks.
- NTRS, BKSC, and WABC are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with SYBT.
The table below shows SYBT's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
SYBT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SYBT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$64.35||52-week high||$64.61|
|Prev. close||$63.40||52-week low||$36.93|
|Day high||$64.61||Avg. volume||62,570|
|50-day MA||$56.06||Dividend yield||1.74%|
|200-day MA||$51.39||Market Cap||1.71B|
Stock Yards Bancorp, Inc. (SYBT) Company Bio
Stock Yards Bancorp, Inc. provides commercial and personal banking services in Kentucky, southern Indiana, Indianapolis, Indiana, and Cincinnati. The company was founded in 1904 and is based in Louisville, Kentucky.
Most Popular Stories View All
SYBT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SYBT Latest Social Stream
View Full SYBT Social Stream
Latest SYBT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Stock Yards Bancorp Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SYBT as an investment opportunity.
Stock Yards (SYBT) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
No summary available.
The following slide deck was published by Stock Yards Bancorp, Inc. in conjunction with this event....
LOUISVILLE, Ky., Sept. 15, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Stock Yards Bancorp, Inc. (NASDAQ: SYBT), parent company of Stock Yards Bank & Trust Company, with offices in the Louisville, central, eastern and northern Kentucky, as well as the Indianapolis, Indiana and Cincinnati, Ohio metropolitan markets, today announced that Phil Poindexter, President, and T. Clay Stinnett, EVP and Chief Financial Officer, will participate in the Stephens 2021 Bank Forum to be held September 22, 2021, and will participate in a series of virtual meetings with institutional investors.
Stock Yards Bancorp, Inc. ( NASDAQ:SYBT ) is about to trade ex-dividend in the next three days. Typically, the...
SYBT Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching SYBTWant to see what other sources are saying about Stock Yards Bancorp Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Stock Yards Bancorp Inc (SYBT) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Stock Yards Bancorp Inc (SYBT) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Stock Yards Bancorp Inc (SYBT) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch