Stock Yards Bancorp, Inc. (SYBT): Price and Financial Metrics
SYBT Stock Summary
- SYBT's price/sales ratio is 3.65; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 77.52% of US stocks.
- SYBT's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 89.95% of US stocks.
- The volatility of Stock Yards Bancorp Inc's share price is greater than that of merely 18.61% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Stock Yards Bancorp Inc are NBN, ESXB, FCCY, BPFH, and HAFC.
- Visit SYBT's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.syb.com.
SYBT Stock Price Chart More Charts
SYBT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$28.05||52-week high||$42.60|
|Prev. close||$27.27||52-week low||$22.98|
|Day high||$28.59||Avg. volume||53,216|
|50-day MA||$35.19||Dividend yield||3.96%|
|200-day MA||$37.33||Market Cap||635.00M|
Stock Yards Bancorp, Inc. (SYBT) Company Bio
Stock Yards Bancorp, Inc. provides commercial and personal banking services in Kentucky, southern Indiana, Indianapolis, Indiana, and Cincinnati. The company was founded in 1904 and is based in Louisville, Kentucky.