Synlogic, Inc. (SYBX): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SYBX POWR Grades
- SYBX scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 88.8% of US stocks.
- SYBX's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving down over the last 31 weeks.
- SYBX's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 5.04% of US stocks).
SYBX Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for SYBX is 0 -- better than only 8.12% of US stocks.
- With a price/sales ratio of 428.36, Synlogic Inc has a higher such ratio than 98.28% of stocks in our set.
- As for revenue growth, note that SYBX's revenue has grown -77.59% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of just 2.66% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Synlogic Inc are VBLT, LUMO, IMV, CLDX, and AUTL.
- Visit SYBX's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.synlogictx.com.
SYBX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SYBX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$3.71||52-week high||$5.11|
|Prev. close||$3.67||52-week low||$1.78|
|Day high||$3.85||Avg. volume||834,949|
|50-day MA||$3.50||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$2.98||Market Cap||194.29M|
Synlogic, Inc. (SYBX) Company Bio
Synlogic, Inc., a biopharmaceutical company, offers synthetic biotics that perform specific metabolic functions from the gut microbiome to correct missing or dysfunctional metabolic activities throughout the body. It provides SYNB1010 for urea cycle disorder, a synthetic biotic that is designed to remove excess ammonia from the blood; and SYNB2010 for phenylketonuria, a synthetic biotic that is designed to remove excess phenylalanine from the blood. The company was founded in 2013 and is based in Cambridge, Massachusetts.
SYBX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SYBX Latest Social Stream
View Full SYBX Social Stream
Latest SYBX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Synlogic Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SYBX as an investment opportunity.
Synlogic, Inc. (Nasdaq: SYBX), a clinical stage company bringing the transformative potential of synthetic biology to medicine, reminds stockholders that it will hold its 2021 Annual General Meeting of Stockholders on June 10, 2021 at 9:00 am ET. The Annual Meeting will be held in virtual format only via live audio webcast.
Synlogic, Inc. (Nasdaq: SYBX), a clinical stage company bringing the transformative potential of synthetic biology to medicine, today announced that Aoife Brennan, M.B. Ch.B., Synlogic's President and Chief Executive Officer, and other members of the executive team will present at the following virtual banking and industry conference:
Synlogic Presents Data at Digestive Disease Week (DDW) on a Novel Approach for the Treatment of Inflammatory Bowel Disease
Synlogic, Inc. (Nasdaq: SYBX), a clinical stage company bringing the transformative potential of synthetic biology to medicine, today presented data on an investigational program to develop Synthetic Biotic™ medicines for the treatment of inflammatory bowel disease (IBD) during Digestive Disease Week (DDW), being held virtually May 21-23, 2021.
Synlogic, Inc. (SYBX) Q1 2021 Results Conference Call May 13, 2021 08:30 AM ET Company Participants Daniel Rosan - Senior Vice President and Investor Relations Dr. Aoife Brennan - President and Chief Executive Officer Dr. Richard Riese - Chief Medical Officer Gregg Beloff - Interim Chief Financial Officer Conference Call...
Many penny stocks are destined for bankruptcy, but there are some that will survive.
SYBX Price Returns