Synlogic, Inc. (SYBX): Price and Financial Metrics
SYBX Stock Summary
- With a price/sales ratio of 28.18, Synlogic Inc has a higher such ratio than 96.27% of stocks in our set.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 3,578.28%, Synlogic Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 98.68% of about US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that SYBX's revenue has grown 213.25% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 97.17% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Synlogic Inc are IDRA, SRRK, BLCM, AGTC, and XLRN.
- SYBX's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Synlogic Inc's official web site, go to www.synlogictx.com.
SYBX Stock Price Chart More Charts
SYBX Price/Volume Stats
Synlogic, Inc. (SYBX) Company Bio
Synlogic, Inc., a biopharmaceutical company, offers synthetic biotics that perform specific metabolic functions from the gut microbiome to correct missing or dysfunctional metabolic activities throughout the body. It provides SYNB1010 for urea cycle disorder, a synthetic biotic that is designed to remove excess ammonia from the blood; and SYNB2010 for phenylketonuria, a synthetic biotic that is designed to remove excess phenylalanine from the blood. The company was founded in 2013 and is based in Cambridge, Massachusetts.