Synlogic, Inc. (SYBX): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SYBX Stock Summary
- SYNLOGIC INC's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than merely 9.65% of US listed stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of SYNLOGIC INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 10.67% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- SYBX's price/sales ratio is 26.67; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 95.11% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to SYNLOGIC INC are DBVT, TCRX, VTGN, PIRS, and IKNA.
- Visit SYBX's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.synlogictx.com.
SYBX Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, SYBX's price/sales ratio is 1305.26% higher, now standing at 26.7.
- SYBX's price/sales ratio has moved NA NA over the prior 91 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SYBX.
SYBX Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -119.89%.
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 28.24%.
- Its 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -12.96%.
The table below shows SYBX's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
SYBX's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- SYBX has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 35.88% of graded US stocks.
- SYBX's asset turnover comes in at 0.002 -- ranking 425th of 681 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- RMTI, FATE, and FBRX are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with SYBX.
The table below shows SYBX's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
SYBX Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of SYBX, see our SYBX price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$9.33||Average Broker Recommendation||1.42 (Moderate Buy)|
SYBX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SYBX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.68||52-week high||$2.65|
|Prev. close||$0.63||52-week low||$0.55|
|Day high||$0.73||Avg. volume||137,966|
|50-day MA||$0.82||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$0.91||Market Cap||47.88M|
Synlogic, Inc. (SYBX) Company Bio
Synlogic, Inc., a biopharmaceutical company, offers synthetic biotics that perform specific metabolic functions from the gut microbiome to correct missing or dysfunctional metabolic activities throughout the body. It provides SYNB1010 for urea cycle disorder, a synthetic biotic that is designed to remove excess ammonia from the blood; and SYNB2010 for phenylketonuria, a synthetic biotic that is designed to remove excess phenylalanine from the blood. The company was founded in 2013 and is based in Cambridge, Massachusetts.
Most Popular Stories View All
SYBX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SYBX Latest Social Stream
View Full SYBX Social Stream
Latest SYBX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about SYNLOGIC INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SYBX as an investment opportunity.
Life Sciences Virtual Investor Forum: Presentations Now Available for Online Viewing
Company Executives Share Vision and Answer Questions at VirtualInvestorConferences.comNEW YORK, March 10, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Virtual Investor Conferences, the leading proprietary investor conference series, today announced the presentations from the Life Sciences Virtual Investor Forum held on March 9th are now available for online viewing. REGISTER NOW AT: https://bit.ly/3kZM24S The company presentations will be available 24/7 for 90 days. Investors, advisors, and analysts may download in
Synlogic to Present at the Oppenheimer 33rd Annual Healthcare Conference
CAMBRIDGE, Mass., March 08, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Synlogic, Inc. (Nasdaq: SYBX), the leading company advancing therapeutics based on synthetic biology, today announced that Aoife Brennan, M.B. Ch.B., Synlogic President and Chief Executive Officer, and members of the leadership team, will provide a company presentation at the Oppenheimer 33rd Annual Healthcare Conference being held virtually from March 13-15, 2023. Presentation details are provided below: Date: Monday, March 13, 2023Time: 3:20
Life Sciences Virtual Investor Forum Agenda Announced for March 9th
Company Executives Share Vision and Answer Questions Live at VirtualInvestorConferences.comNEW YORK, March 07, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Virtual Investor Conferences, the leading proprietary investor conference series, today announced the agenda for the Life Sciences Virtual Investor Forum to be held March 9th. Individual investors, institutional investors, advisors, and analysts are invited to attend. REGISTER NOW AT: https://tinyurl.com/0323LSIFVIC It is recommended that investors pre-register
Synlogic To Present Three Data Presentations at the Society for Inherited Metabolic Disorders (SIMD) 44th Annual Meeting
– Podium presentation on Phase 2 phenylketonuria (PKU) data – – Poster presentations on Phase 1 homocystinuria (HCU) data and HCU preclinical data – CAMBRIDGE, Mass., March 07, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Synlogic, Inc. (Nasdaq: SYBX), the leading company advancing therapeutics based on synthetic biology, today announced that it will present a podium presentation and two poster presentations at the Society for Inherited Metabolic Disorders (SIMD) 44th Annual Meeting in Salt Lake City, Utah on March
Synlogic Announces Participation in Upcoming Investor and Industry Conferences
CAMBRIDGE, Mass., Jan. 24, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Synlogic, Inc. (Nasdaq: SYBX), the leading company advancing therapeutics based on synthetic biology, today announced it will participate in the following upcoming investor and industry conferences: BIO CEO & Investor Conference: Molly Harper, Chief Business Officer, and Michael Jensen, Chief Financial Officer, will participate in-person and virtually at the BIO CEO & Investor Conference 2023 being held February 6-9, 2023, in New York City. Ms.
SYBX Price Returns
Continue Researching SYBXWant to do more research on Synlogic Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Synlogic Inc (SYBX) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Synlogic Inc (SYBX) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Synlogic Inc (SYBX) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...