Synlogic, Inc. (SYBX): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SYBX Stock Summary
- SYNLOGIC INC's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than merely 9.44% of US listed stocks.
- With a price/sales ratio of 26.33, SYNLOGIC INC has a higher such ratio than 94.98% of stocks in our set.
- The volatility of SYNLOGIC INC's share price is greater than that of 89.6% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to SYNLOGIC INC, a group of peers worth examining would be TCRX, AGTC, TMDI, MEIP, and VTGN.
- Visit SYBX's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.synlogictx.com.
SYBX Valuation Summary
- SYBX's price/earnings ratio is -0.7; this is 103.02% lower than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- SYBX's price/sales ratio has moved NA NA over the prior 87 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SYBX.
SYBX Growth Metrics
- The year over year price growth rate now stands at -66.14%.
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at -50.92%.
- The 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 6.8%.
The table below shows SYBX's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
SYBX's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- SYBX has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 35.88% of graded US stocks.
- SYBX's asset turnover comes in at 0.002 -- ranking 425th of 681 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- RMTI, FATE, and FBRX are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with SYBX.
The table below shows SYBX's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
SYBX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SYBX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.59||52-week high||$2.82|
|Prev. close||$0.61||52-week low||$0.58|
|Day high||$0.63||Avg. volume||136,996|
|50-day MA||$0.90||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.31||Market Cap||41.61M|
Synlogic, Inc. (SYBX) Company Bio
Synlogic, Inc., a biopharmaceutical company, offers synthetic biotics that perform specific metabolic functions from the gut microbiome to correct missing or dysfunctional metabolic activities throughout the body. It provides SYNB1010 for urea cycle disorder, a synthetic biotic that is designed to remove excess ammonia from the blood; and SYNB2010 for phenylketonuria, a synthetic biotic that is designed to remove excess phenylalanine from the blood. The company was founded in 2013 and is based in Cambridge, Massachusetts.
Most Popular Stories View All
SYBX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SYBX Latest Social Stream
View Full SYBX Social Stream
Latest SYBX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about SYNLOGIC INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SYBX as an investment opportunity.
In a report released today, Ram Selvaraju from H.C. Wainwright reiterated a Buy rating on Synlogic (SYBX - Research Report), with a price target of $7.00. The company's shares closed last Friday at $0.74.According to TipRanks, Selvaraju is an analyst with an average return of -28.1% and a 23.26% success rate. Selvaraju covers the Healthcare sector, focusing on stocks such as Axsome Therapeutics, Genmab, and Equillium.Currently, the analyst consensus on Synlogic is a Strong Buy with an average price target of $7.50, which is a 913.65% upside from current levels. In a report released on November 11, Chardan Capital also maintained a Buy rating on the stock with a $7.
Top-line Phase 2 data for phenylketonuria (PKU) demonstrated robust plasma Phe reduction and high response rate; Phase 3 study initiation planned for H1 2023
Synlogic press release (SYBX): Q3 GAAP EPS of -$0.25 misses by $0.02.Revenue of $0.7M (-22.2% Y/Y) beats by $0.61M.
Synlogic, Inc. (SYBX) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of -8.70% and 93.71%, respectively, for the quarter ended September 2022. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
There's a lot to be optimistic about in the Healthcare sector as 3 analysts just weighed in on Synlogic (SYBX – Research Report), RVL Pharmaceuticals (RVLP – Research Report) and Prelude Therapeutics (PRLD – Research Report) with bullish sentiments. Synlogic (SYBX) In a report released today, Ram Selvaraju from H.C. Wainwright reiterated a Buy rating on Synlogic, with a price target of $7.00. The company's shares closed last Tuesday at $1.08, close to its 52-week low of $0.83. According to TipRanks.
SYBX Price Returns