Synlogic, Inc. (SYBX): Price and Financial Metrics
SYBX Stock Summary
- SYBX's price/sales ratio is 92.13; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 97.65% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 4,357.84%, Synlogic Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 98.82% of about US stocks.
- The volatility of Synlogic Inc's share price is greater than that of 97.64% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to SYBX, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are EVGN, SURF, MVIS, CLDX, and AGTC.
- SYBX's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Synlogic Inc's official web site, go to www.synlogictx.com.
SYBX Stock Price Chart More Charts
SYBX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2.40||52-week high||$10.04|
|Prev. close||$2.38||52-week low||$1.91|
|Day high||$2.43||Avg. volume||504,016|
|50-day MA||$2.56||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$4.35||Market Cap||77.50M|
Synlogic, Inc. (SYBX) Company Bio
Synlogic, Inc., a biopharmaceutical company, offers synthetic biotics that perform specific metabolic functions from the gut microbiome to correct missing or dysfunctional metabolic activities throughout the body. It provides SYNB1010 for urea cycle disorder, a synthetic biotic that is designed to remove excess ammonia from the blood; and SYNB2010 for phenylketonuria, a synthetic biotic that is designed to remove excess phenylalanine from the blood. The company was founded in 2013 and is based in Cambridge, Massachusetts.