Synacor, Inc. (SYNC): Price and Financial Metrics
SYNC Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $63,877,144, Synacor Inc has a greater market value than merely 15.52% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 147.73%, Synacor Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 89.94% of about US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that SYNC's revenue has grown -10.66% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of only 15.41% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Synacor Inc are ISNS, BSQR, SPCB, AMOT, and VSTM.
- Visit SYNC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.synacor.com.
SYNC Stock Price Chart More Charts
SYNC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.28||52-week high||$1.94|
|Prev. close||$1.27||52-week low||$1.18|
|Day high||$1.30||Avg. volume||79,292|
|50-day MA||$1.55||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.54||Market Cap||50.16M|
Synacor, Inc. (SYNC) Company Bio
Synacor, Inc. operates as a technology development, multiplatform services, and revenue partner for video, Internet, and communications providers; and device manufacturers and enterprises. The company was founded in 1998 and is based in Buffalo, New York.
SYNC Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for SYNC, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Synacor Inc ranked in the 27st percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Our DCF analysis suggests the stock is overvalued by about 66.83%. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Synacor Inc ended up being:
- Synacor Inc's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at -28.18. This coverage rate is greater than that of merely 3.56% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
- As a business, Synacor Inc experienced a tax rate of about 0% over the past twelve months; relative to its sector (Technology), this tax rate is higher than only 0% of stocks generating free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|