Synacor, Inc. (SYNC): Price and Financial Metrics
SYNC Stock Summary
- For SYNC, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by merely 15.48% of US equities we're observing.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 123.79%, Synacor Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 88.18% of about US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Synacor Inc comes in at -15.31%, a number that bests merely 12.21% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to SYNC, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are SPCB, BSQR, AVNW, ISNS, and SPRT.
- Visit SYNC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.synacor.com.
SYNC Stock Price Chart More Charts
SYNC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.05||52-week high||$1.85|
|Prev. close||$1.03||52-week low||$0.79|
|Day high||$1.07||Avg. volume||135,551|
|50-day MA||$1.19||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.44||Market Cap||41.25M|
Synacor, Inc. (SYNC) Company Bio
Synacor, Inc. operates as a technology development, multiplatform services, and revenue partner for video, Internet, and communications providers; and device manufacturers and enterprises. The company was founded in 1998 and is based in Buffalo, New York.