Syneos Health, Inc. - (SYNH): Price and Financial Metrics
SYNH Stock Summary
- SYNH's went public 5.29 years ago, making it older than merely 18.29% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- SYNH's current price/earnings ratio is 75.54, which is higher than 90.15% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- Over the past twelve months, SYNH has reported earnings growth of 160.73%, putting it ahead of 92.77% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to SYNH, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are PRAH, CCOI, ERI, SEAS, and CLH.
- Visit SYNH's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.syneoshealth.com.
SYNH Stock Price Chart More Charts
SYNH Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$71.00||52-week high||$72.44|
|Prev. close||$66.70||52-week low||$36.72|
|Day high||$72.44||Avg. volume||403,341|
|50-day MA||$61.14||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$52.89||Market Cap||7.37B|
Syneos Health, Inc. - (SYNH) Company Bio
Syneos Health, formerly INC Research Holdings, provide the full range of Phase I to Phase IV clinical development services for the biopharmaceutical and medical device industries. The company was founded in 2010 and is based in Raleigh, North Carolina.
SYNH Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Syneos Health Inc. To summarize, we found that Syneos Health Inc ranked in the 38st percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that the most conservative analysis suggests this stock will yield negative results -- and thus may be a potential short opportunity. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Syneos Health Inc ended up being:
- The stock's equity weight, or the proportion of capital from equity relative to debt, is 70. Notably, its equity weight is greater than merely 20.56% of US equities in the Healthcare sector yielding a positive free cash flow.
- Syneos Health Inc's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 8%; for context, that number is higher than only 24.21% of tickers in our DCF set.
- Syneos Health Inc's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 17 -- greater than 68.62% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|