Syneos Health, Inc. - (SYNH): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SYNH POWR Grades
- SYNH scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 99.83% of US stocks.
- SYNH's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 48 weeks.
- SYNH ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 25th percentile.
SYNH Stock Summary
- SYNH has a market capitalization of $9,936,451,871 -- more than approximately 80.86% of US stocks.
- SYNH's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 108.6 -- higher than 78.58% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- With a price/earnings ratio of 42.12, Syneos Health Inc P/E ratio is greater than that of about 78.03% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to SYNH, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are WEX, CBZ, VSTA, AMEH, and SDPI.
- SYNH's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Syneos Health Inc's official web site, go to www.syneoshealth.com.
SYNH Valuation Summary
- SYNH's price/earnings ratio is 40.7; this is 11.51% higher than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- SYNH's price/sales ratio has moved up 0.8 over the prior 83 months.
- SYNH's price/earnings ratio has moved up 70 over the prior 83 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SYNH.
SYNH Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 78.43%.
- The year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 101.65%.
- The 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 82.71%.
The table below shows SYNH's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
SYNH's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- SYNH has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 25.09% of graded US stocks.
- SYNH's asset turnover comes in at 0.602 -- ranking 260th of 556 Business Services stocks.
- INS, HURN, and MIND are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with SYNH.
The table below shows SYNH's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
SYNH Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SYNH Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$94.46||52-week high||$97.47|
|Prev. close||$96.31||52-week low||$51.04|
|Day high||$96.24||Avg. volume||920,986|
|50-day MA||$90.73||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$82.29||Market Cap||9.78B|
Syneos Health, Inc. - (SYNH) Company Bio
Syneos Health, formerly INC Research Holdings, provide the full range of Phase I to Phase IV clinical development services for the biopharmaceutical and medical device industries. The company was founded in 2010 and is based in Raleigh, North Carolina.
Most Popular Stories View All
SYNH Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SYNH Latest Social Stream
View Full SYNH Social Stream
Latest SYNH News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Syneos Health Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SYNH as an investment opportunity.
Syneos Health, Inc. ( NASDAQ:SYNH ), is not the largest company out there, but it saw a decent share price growth in...
By John Vandermosten, CFA NASDAQ:NOVN READ THE FULL NOVN RESEARCH REPORT September Update On September 9, 2021, Novan (NASDAQ:NOVN) hosted a corporate update conference call and webcast. The call was led by Novan President and CEO, Paula Brown Stafford, who reviewed recent milestones and plans over the next several years. Ms. Stafford detailed Novan’s revenue prospects in the US which are
Syneos Health (SYNH) acquisition of StudyKIK strengthens the former's ability to provide technology and insight-driven solutions.
Syneos Health (SYNH) revealed that it has acquired StudyKIK, a technology-enabled clinical trial recruitment and retention company. Syneos provides outsourced clinical development and commercialization services to biopharmaceutical companies. The acquisition is expected to bolster Syneos’ ability to deliver technology-enabled, insight-powered solutions. StudyKiK will help Syneos add new scale and capabilities to improve the patient journey while optimizing data science and behavioral insights to support commercialization for products. (See Syneos stock charts on TipRanks) The CEO of Syneos, Alistair Macdonald, said, “We are excited to welcome the StudyKIK team to the Syneos Health family. Together we’ll accelerate product development by improving stakeholder experiences, realizing effi...
Acquisition Offers Sites and Sponsors Access to Technology-Enabled, Insight-Powered Solutions, Accelerating Clinical Trial Recruitment, Retention and DiversityMORRISVILLE, N.C., Sept. 14, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Syneos Health® (Nasdaq:SYNH), the only fully integrated biopharmaceutical solutions organization, today announced the acquisition of StudyKIK, a leading technology-enabled clinical trial recruitment and retention company. Accelerating product development by better connecting patients, s
SYNH Price Returns