Syneos Health, Inc. - (SYNH): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SYNH POWR Grades
- SYNH scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 98.62% of US stocks.
- SYNH's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- SYNH's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 17.31% of US stocks).
SYNH Stock Summary
- SYNH has a higher market value than 76.72% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $4,888,336,670.
- With a one year PEG ratio of 60.2, SYNEOS HEALTH INC is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 71.57% of US stocks.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for SYNEOS HEALTH INC is higher than it is for about 76.72% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to SYNEOS HEALTH INC, a group of peers worth examining would be CSSE, RUTH, HCCI, MAXR, and RIBT.
- SYNH's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit SYNEOS HEALTH INC's official web site, go to www.syneoshealth.com.
SYNH Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, SYNH's price/sales ratio is 52.63% lower, now standing at 0.9.
- SYNH's price/sales ratio has moved down 0.3 over the prior 96 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SYNH.
SYNH Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 10.41%.
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 1186.55%.
- The year over year revenue growth rate now stands at 19.71%.
The table below shows SYNH's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
SYNH's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- SYNH has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 21.57% of graded US stocks.
- SYNH's asset turnover comes in at 0.618 -- ranking 262nd of 563 Business Services stocks.
- INS, HURN, and MEDP are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with SYNH.
The table below shows SYNH's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
SYNH Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SYNH Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$51.45||52-week high||$104.18|
|Prev. close||$49.24||52-week low||$46.24|
|Day high||$51.83||Avg. volume||690,870|
|50-day MA||$61.30||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$75.08||Market Cap||5.28B|
Syneos Health, Inc. - (SYNH) Company Bio
Syneos Health, formerly INC Research Holdings, provide the full range of Phase I to Phase IV clinical development services for the biopharmaceutical and medical device industries. The company was founded in 2010 and is based in Raleigh, North Carolina.
Most Popular Stories View All
SYNH Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SYNH Latest Social Stream
View Full SYNH Social Stream
Latest SYNH News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about SYNEOS HEALTH INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SYNH as an investment opportunity.
Investors are optimistic about Syneos Health's (SYNH) better-than-expected earnings and robust segmental results.
For beginners, it can seem like a good idea (and an exciting prospect) to buy a company that tells a good story to...
MORRISVILLE, N.C, Aug. 30, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Syneos Health® (Nasdaq:SYNH), the only fully integrated biopharmaceutical solutions organization, today announced that Chief Executive Officer Michelle Keefe and Chief Financial Officer Jason Meggs are scheduled to present at the 2022 Baird Global Healthcare Conference on September 13, 2022, at 2:00 p.m. ET. A webcast of the event, along with a link to the presentation materials and archived replay of the presentation, will be available on the
While Syneos Health, Inc. ( NASDAQ:SYNH ) might not be the most widely known stock at the moment, it received a lot of...
Syneos Health (SYNH) posts better-than-expected earnings in the second quarter and robust results across the Clinical Solutions and Commercial Solutions businesses.
SYNH Price Returns