Syneos Health, Inc. - (SYNH): Price and Financial Metrics
SYNH Stock Summary
- SYNH's went public 5.04 years ago, making it older than merely 17.31% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- SYNH's current price/earnings ratio is 59.22, which is higher than 88.2% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- Over the past twelve months, SYNH has reported earnings growth of 160.73%, putting it ahead of 92.62% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to SYNH, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are CCOI, CLGX, MTZ, ERI, and SEAS.
- SYNH's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Syneos Health Inc's official web site, go to www.syneoshealth.com.
SYNH Stock Price Chart More Charts
SYNH Price/Volume Stats
Syneos Health, Inc. - (SYNH) Company Bio
Syneos Health, formerly INC Research Holdings, provide the full range of Phase I to Phase IV clinical development services for the biopharmaceutical and medical device industries. The company was founded in 2010 and is based in Raleigh, North Carolina.