Syneos Health, Inc. - (SYNH): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SYNH POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where SYNH ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 98.8% of US stocks.
- SYNH's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 31 weeks.
- SYNH's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 28.93% of US stocks).
SYNH Stock Summary
- Syneos Health Inc's market capitalization of $9,266,385,071 is ahead of 80.39% of US-listed equities.
- With a one year PEG ratio of 1,053.93, Syneos Health Inc is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 95.84% of US stocks.
- SYNH's current price/earnings ratio is 46.81, which is higher than 78.9% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to SYNH, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are HCCI, RBC, NEOG, ICUI, and TDY.
- SYNH's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Syneos Health Inc's official web site, go to www.syneoshealth.com.
SYNH Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, SYNH's price/sales ratio is 82.28% lower, now standing at 2.1.
- SYNH's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 13.3 over the prior 82 months.
- Over the past 82 months, SYNH's price/sales ratio has gone up 0.9.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SYNH.
SYNH Growth Metrics
- The 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 526.13%.
- Its 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 101.13%.
- Its 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 78.43%.
The table below shows SYNH's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
SYNH Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SYNH Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$88.57||52-week high||$92.25|
|Prev. close||$89.67||52-week low||$50.26|
|Day high||$90.33||Avg. volume||1,008,883|
|50-day MA||$87.33||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$76.45||Market Cap||9.24B|
Syneos Health, Inc. - (SYNH) Company Bio
Syneos Health, formerly INC Research Holdings, provide the full range of Phase I to Phase IV clinical development services for the biopharmaceutical and medical device industries. The company was founded in 2010 and is based in Raleigh, North Carolina.
SYNH Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for SYNH, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Syneos Health Inc ranked in the 64th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. More precisely, our analysis suggests the stock is undervalued by approximately 53.5% on a DCF basis. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Syneos Health Inc ended up being:
- The stock's equity weight, or the proportion of capital from equity relative to debt, is 74. Its equity weight surpasses that of only 22.49% of free cash flow generating stocks in the Healthcare sector.
- Syneos Health Inc's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 9%; for context, that number is higher than only 14.11% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
SYNH Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SYNH Latest Social Stream
View Full SYNH Social Stream
Latest SYNH News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Syneos Health Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SYNH as an investment opportunity.
Is Syneos Health, Inc.'s (NASDAQ:SYNH) Recent Stock Performance Influenced By Its Financials In Any Way?
Syneos Health's (NASDAQ:SYNH) stock is up by 3.9% over the past month. We wonder if and what role the company's...
Newly Created Role Demonstrates Company’s Commitment to Growth and Innovation as Industry Leader in Biopharmaceutical Product DevelopmentMORRISVILLE, N.C., July 14, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Syneos Health® (Nasdaq:SYNH), the only fully integrated biopharmaceutical solutions organization, today announced the appointment of Michael Brooks to the newly created role of Chief Development Officer. In this role, Brooks will help drive Syneos Health’s growth strategy, building a broader, proactive go-to-
No summary available.
MORRISVILLE, N.C., July 12, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Syneos Health ® (Nasdaq:SYNH), the only fully integrated biopharmaceutical solutions organization, will release its second quarter 2021 financial results on Monday, August 9, 2021, prior to its earnings call at 8:00 a.m. ET.
Latest Research Report On Clinical Trial Services Market 2021. Major Players Included Labcorp, IQVIA, Syneos Health, Parexel, PRA, etc.
Industry Growth Insights (IGI) announces the release of a new report, Clinical Trial Services Market Research Report 2021. The statistics and insights provide an in-depth look into the market and opportunities. The report provides a comprehensive analysis of key market shares, size, trends, and forecasts for the global Clinical Trial Services market. It also covers 
SYNH Price Returns