Syneos Health, Inc. - (SYNH): Price and Financial Metrics
SYNH Stock Summary
- SYNH's went public 5.21 years ago, making it older than just 18.26% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- With a price/earnings ratio of 75.54, Syneos Health Inc P/E ratio is greater than that of about 90.15% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Syneos Health Inc is reporting a growth rate of 160.73%; that's higher than 92.77% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to SYNH, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are PRAH, CCOI, ERI, SEAS, and CLH.
- SYNH's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Syneos Health Inc's official web site, go to www.syneoshealth.com.
SYNH Stock Price Chart More Charts
SYNH Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$64.69||52-week high||$64.84|
|Prev. close||$64.55||52-week low||$36.72|
|Day high||$64.84||Avg. volume||487,447|
|50-day MA||$56.88||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$51.35||Market Cap||6.71B|
Syneos Health, Inc. - (SYNH) Company Bio
Syneos Health, formerly INC Research Holdings, provide the full range of Phase I to Phase IV clinical development services for the biopharmaceutical and medical device industries. The company was founded in 2010 and is based in Raleigh, North Carolina.