Syros Pharmaceuticals, Inc. - common stock (SYRS): Price and Financial Metrics
SYRS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$3.98||52-week high||$6.95|
|Prev. close||$3.95||52-week low||$2.42|
|Day high||$4.03||Avg. volume||93,005|
|50-day MA||$3.82||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$3.58||Market Cap||82.43M|
SYRS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SYRS POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where SYRS ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 83.66% of US stocks.
- SYRS's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- SYRS ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 16th percentile.
SYRS Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of SYROS PHARMACEUTICALS INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 7.49% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- As for revenue growth, note that SYRS's revenue has grown -64.65% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of merely 3.63% of US companies in our set.
- SYROS PHARMACEUTICALS INC's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -147.86%, greater than the shareholder yield of only 3.74% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to SYROS PHARMACEUTICALS INC, a group of peers worth examining would be IKNA, SPRB, IPSC, ATHX, and CTMX.
- SYRS's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit SYROS PHARMACEUTICALS INC's official web site, go to www.syros.com.
SYRS Valuation Summary
- SYRS's price/sales ratio is 9.1; this is 127.5% higher than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- SYRS's price/earnings ratio has moved up 9.2 over the prior 88 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SYRS.
SYRS Growth Metrics
- The 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 7.16%.
- The year over year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at -67.74%.
- The 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -84.69%.
The table below shows SYRS's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
SYRS's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- SYRS has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 31.76% of graded US stocks.
- SYRS's asset turnover comes in at 0.093 -- ranking 271st of 682 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- ONVO, OPK, and ICPT are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with SYRS.
The table below shows SYRS's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Syros Pharmaceuticals, Inc. - common stock (SYRS) Company Bio
Syros Pharmaceuticals, Inc., a biopharmaceutical company, focuses on developing medicines that control genes to transform the lives of patients with cancer, immune-mediated diseases, and other diseases. The company was founded in 2011 and is based in Cambridge, Massachusetts.
SYRS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SYRS Latest Social Stream
View Full SYRS Social Stream
Latest SYRS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about SYROS PHARMACEUTICALS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SYRS as an investment opportunity.
Q2 2023 Syros Pharmaceuticals Inc Earnings Call
Syros Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (SYRS) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of -17.12% and 10.52%, respectively, for the quarter ended June 2023. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
CAMBRIDGE, Mass., August 08, 2023--Syros Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ:SYRS), a biopharmaceutical company committed to advancing new standards of care for the frontline treatment of hematologic malignancies, today reported financial results for the quarter ended June 30, 2023 and provided a corporate update.
CAMBRIDGE, Mass., August 04, 2023--Syros Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ:SYRS), a biopharmaceutical company committed to advancing new standards of care for the frontline treatment of hematologic malignancies, today announced the grant of restricted stock unit (RSU) awards for an aggregate of 16,050 shares of Syros common stock to two newly hired employees in connection with commencing employment with Syros. These RSUs were granted as a material inducement to employment in accordance with Nasdaq Listing
CAMBRIDGE, Mass., August 01, 2023--Syros Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ:SYRS), a biopharmaceutical company committed to advancing new standards of care for the frontline treatment of hematologic malignancies, today announced that it will host a live conference call and webcast at 8:30 a.m. ET on Tuesday, August 8, 2023 to report its second quarter 2023 financial results and provide a corporate update.
SYRS Price Returns
Continue Researching SYRSWant to see what other sources are saying about Syros Pharmaceuticals Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Syros Pharmaceuticals Inc (SYRS) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Syros Pharmaceuticals Inc (SYRS) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Syros Pharmaceuticals Inc (SYRS) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch