Syros Pharmaceuticals, Inc. - common stock (SYRS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SYRS POWR Grades
- SYRS scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 64.21% of US stocks.
- SYRS's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 31 weeks.
- SYRS's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 17.31% of US stocks).
SYRS Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Syros Pharmaceuticals Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; only 9.89% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- As for revenue growth, note that SYRS's revenue has grown 348.99% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 97.98% of US companies in our set.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for SYRS comes in at -51.23% -- higher than that of merely 4.4% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Syros Pharmaceuticals Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be RCUS, QURE, ASMB, ARDX, and SGMO.
- SYRS's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Syros Pharmaceuticals Inc's official web site, go to www.syros.com.
SYRS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SYRS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$5.62||52-week high||$15.65|
|Prev. close||$5.62||52-week low||$4.75|
|Day high||$5.67||Avg. volume||1,071,351|
|50-day MA||$5.87||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$8.72||Market Cap||347.64M|
Syros Pharmaceuticals, Inc. - common stock (SYRS) Company Bio
Syros Pharmaceuticals, Inc., a biopharmaceutical company, focuses on developing medicines that control genes to transform the lives of patients with cancer, immune-mediated diseases, and other diseases. The company was founded in 2011 and is based in Cambridge, Massachusetts.
SYRS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SYRS Latest Social Stream
View Full SYRS Social Stream
Latest SYRS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Syros Pharmaceuticals Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SYRS as an investment opportunity.
Syros Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ:SYRS), a leader in the development of medicines that control the expression of genes, today announced that its Chief Executive Officer, Nancy Simonian, M.D., will participate in a fireside chat at the JMP Securities 2021 Life Sciences Conference. Details are as follows:
Penny stocks are incredibly volatile financial vehicles not for the faint of heart.
Syros Pharmaceuticals (SYRS) shares are up more than 18% in afternoon trading, a day after Cathie Wood's ARK Innovation ETF (ARKK) liquidated its position in the company.Wood unloaded ~3.6M Syros shares yesterday, which represented 0.09% of the fund's holdings.One possible explanation for the rise in shares is that the company yesterday held...
Syros Pharmaceuticals jumped after an Oppenheimer analyst assigned a buy rating to the biopharma . Analyst Mark Breidenbach, who also has a share price target of $13,on the stock, said the company hosted a webinar on the treatment for high-risk Myelodysplastic Syndrome (HR-MDS). Myelodysplastic Syndrome is a group of diseases that affect the blood and bone marrow.
The Daily Biotech Pulse: FDA Authorizes Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine For Adolescents, Lilly Strikes R&D Collaboration, Vaccine Stocks Novavax, Inovio Sink On Earnings
Here's a roundup of top developments in the biotech space over the last 24 hours: Scaling The Peaks (Biotech Stocks Hitting 52-week Highs May 10) AbbVie Inc. (NYSE: ABBV ) - Its Allergan subsidiary announced a deal to buy Soliton, Inc. (NASDAQ: SOLY ) Alexion Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NASDAQ: ALXN ) Novo Nordisk A/S (NYSE: NVO ) Quest Diagnostics Incorporated (NYSE: DGX ) Down In The Dumps (Biotech Stocks Hitting 52-week Lows May 10) 4D Molecular Therapeutics, Inc. (NASDAQ: FDMT ) 4D pharma plc (NASDAQ: LBPS ) Accelerate Diagnostics, Inc. (NASDAQ: AXDX ) Acutus Medical, Inc. (NASDAQ: AFIB ) Adagene Inc. (NASDAQ: ADAG ) Adaptive Biotechnologies Corporation (NASDAQ: ADPT ) Agile Therapeutics, Inc. (NASDAQ: AGRX ) Akoya Biosciences, Inc. (NASDAQ: AKYA ) Aquestive Therapeutics, Inc. (NASDAQ: A...
SYRS Price Returns
Continue Researching SYRSWant to see what other sources are saying about Syros Pharmaceuticals Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Syros Pharmaceuticals Inc (SYRS) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Syros Pharmaceuticals Inc (SYRS) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Syros Pharmaceuticals Inc (SYRS) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch