Syros Pharmaceuticals, Inc. - common stock (SYRS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SYRS POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where SYRS ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 55.81% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for SYRS is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 48 weeks.
- SYRS ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 13th percentile.
SYRS Stock Summary
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Syros Pharmaceuticals Inc comes in at 194.23%, a number that bests 96.42% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- The volatility of Syros Pharmaceuticals Inc's share price is greater than that of 95.62% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for SYRS comes in at -62.18% -- higher than that of only 4.36% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Syros Pharmaceuticals Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be PTGX, INO, MGNX, VIR, and ORMP.
- SYRS's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Syros Pharmaceuticals Inc's official web site, go to www.syros.com.
SYRS Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, SYRS's price/sales ratio is 342.11% higher, now standing at 16.8.
- SYRS's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 7 over the prior 63 months.
- Over the past 63 months, SYRS's price/sales ratio has gone down 1286.4.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SYRS.
SYRS's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- SYRS has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 33.08% of graded US stocks.
- SYRS's asset turnover comes in at 0.093 -- ranking 272nd of 677 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- ONVO, AVDL, and LNTH are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with SYRS.
The table below shows SYRS's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
SYRS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SYRS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$4.81||52-week high||$15.65|
|Prev. close||$4.77||52-week low||$4.00|
|Day high||$4.95||Avg. volume||934,329|
|50-day MA||$4.86||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$7.42||Market Cap||297.89M|
Syros Pharmaceuticals, Inc. - common stock (SYRS) Company Bio
Syros Pharmaceuticals, Inc., a biopharmaceutical company, focuses on developing medicines that control genes to transform the lives of patients with cancer, immune-mediated diseases, and other diseases. The company was founded in 2011 and is based in Cambridge, Massachusetts.
Most Popular Stories View All
SYRS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SYRS Latest Social Stream
View Full SYRS Social Stream
Latest SYRS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Syros Pharmaceuticals Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SYRS as an investment opportunity.
Syros Pharmaceuticals Inc (NASDAQ: SYRS) announced new data from the dose-escalation portion of the Phase 1 clinical trial of SY-5609. Updated data demonstrated clinical activity in heavily pre-treated patients across multiple tumor settings. The data were presented at the European Society for Medical Oncology Congress (ESMO21) 2021. Thirteen patients (28.9%) achieved stable disease (SD), with six patients' tumor regressions of up to 20% across multiple tumor types. The most substantial clinical
Syros Presents New Data from Phase 1 Trial of SY-5609 and Details Three-Pronged Combination Strategy to Advance SY-5609 in Solid Tumors and Blood Cancer
CAMBRIDGE, Mass., September 20, 2021--Syros Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ:SYRS), a leader in the development of medicines that control the expression of genes, today announced new data from the dose-escalation portion of the Phase 1 clinical trial of SY-5609, its highly selective and potent oral cyclin-dependent kinase 7 (CDK7) inhibitor, demonstrating clinical activity at tolerable doses as a single agent across multiple tumor types. The data is being presented today in an oral presentation at the 20
Investors need to pay close attention to Syros (SYRS) stock based on the movements in the options market lately.
Syros to Present New Data from Phase 1 Clinical Trial of SY-5609 in Oral Presentation at ESMO Congress 2021
CAMBRIDGE, Mass., September 13, 2021--Syros Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ:SYRS), a leader in the development of medicines that control the expression of genes, today announced that it will present new data from the dose-escalation portion of the Phase 1 clinical trial of SY-5609, its highly selective and potent oral cyclin-dependent kinase 7 (CDK7) inhibitor, at the ESMO Congress 2021, taking place virtually September 16-21, 2021. The oral presentation will include safety, tolerability, and initial cl
CAMBRIDGE, Mass., September 10, 2021--Syros Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ:SYRS), a leader in the development of medicines that control the expression of genes, today announced the appointment of Deborah Dunsire, M.D., to the Company’s Board of Directors. Dr. Dunsire is a highly respected industry veteran with more than 30 years of clinical, commercial, and international management experience within the life sciences industry.
SYRS Price Returns
Continue Researching SYRSWant to see what other sources are saying about Syros Pharmaceuticals Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Syros Pharmaceuticals Inc (SYRS) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Syros Pharmaceuticals Inc (SYRS) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Syros Pharmaceuticals Inc (SYRS) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch