Syros Pharmaceuticals, Inc. - common stock (SYRS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SYRS POWR Grades
- SYRS scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 57.75% of US stocks.
- SYRS's strongest trending metric is Sentiment; it's been moving up over the last 52 weeks.
- SYRS's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 17.68% of US stocks).
SYRS Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Syros Pharmaceuticals Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 7.32% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Syros Pharmaceuticals Inc comes in at 115.95%, a number that bests 93.75% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Syros Pharmaceuticals Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -72.87%, greater than the shareholder yield of merely 3.86% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to SYRS, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are ABUS, MGNX, LPTX, EIGR, and JNCE.
- Visit SYRS's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.syros.com.
SYRS Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, SYRS's price/sales ratio is 342.11% higher, now standing at 16.8.
- SYRS's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 7 over the prior 63 months.
- Over the past 63 months, SYRS's price/sales ratio has gone down 1286.4.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SYRS.
SYRS's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- SYRS has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 31.76% of graded US stocks.
- SYRS's asset turnover comes in at 0.093 -- ranking 271st of 682 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- ONVO, OPK, and ICPT are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with SYRS.
The table below shows SYRS's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
SYRS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SYRS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$3.93||52-week high||$15.65|
|Prev. close||$4.02||52-week low||$3.70|
|Day high||$4.04||Avg. volume||823,424|
|50-day MA||$4.33||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$5.70||Market Cap||243.45M|
Syros Pharmaceuticals, Inc. - common stock (SYRS) Company Bio
Syros Pharmaceuticals, Inc., a biopharmaceutical company, focuses on developing medicines that control genes to transform the lives of patients with cancer, immune-mediated diseases, and other diseases. The company was founded in 2011 and is based in Cambridge, Massachusetts.
Most Popular Stories View All
SYRS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SYRS Latest Social Stream
View Full SYRS Social Stream
Latest SYRS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Syros Pharmaceuticals Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SYRS as an investment opportunity.
CAMBRIDGE, Mass., November 16, 2021--Syros Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ:SYRS), a leader in the development of medicines that control the expression of genes, today announced that its Chief Executive Officer, Nancy Simonian, M.D., will participate in fireside chats at two upcoming virtual investor conferences. Management will also be available for one-on-one meetings.
Zacks Investment Research upgraded shares of Syros Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ:SYRS) from a sell rating to a hold rating in a research report report published on Wednesday morning, Zacks.com reports. According to Zacks, Syros Pharmaceuticals, Inc. is a biopharmaceutical company. It focuses on treatments for cancer and immune-mediated diseases as well as building a pipeline of gene 
Geode Capital Management LLC Has $5.27 Million Stock Holdings in Syros Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NASDAQ:SYRS)
Geode Capital Management LLC raised its stake in Syros Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NASDAQ:SYRS) by 16.0% during the 2nd quarter, Holdings Channel reports. The institutional investor owned 966,448 shares of the companys stock after purchasing an additional 133,440 shares during the quarter. Geode Capital Management LLCs holdings in Syros Pharmaceuticals were worth $5,267,000 as of its most 
HC Wainwright reiterated their buy rating on shares of Syros Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ:SYRS) in a research note published on Monday, Zacks.com reports. Several other equities analysts have also commented on SYRS. Zacks Investment Research raised Syros Pharmaceuticals from a hold rating to a buy rating and set a $5.00 target price for the company in a 
Syros Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (SYRS) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 4.65% and 11.79%, respectively, for the quarter ended September 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
SYRS Price Returns
Continue Researching SYRSWant to see what other sources are saying about Syros Pharmaceuticals Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Syros Pharmaceuticals Inc (SYRS) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Syros Pharmaceuticals Inc (SYRS) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Syros Pharmaceuticals Inc (SYRS) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch