Syros Pharmaceuticals, Inc. - common stock (SYRS): Price and Financial Metrics
SYRS Stock Summary
- With a price/sales ratio of 164.78, Syros Pharmaceuticals Inc has a higher such ratio than 98.4% of stocks in our set.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 64,390.91%, Syros Pharmaceuticals Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 99.88% of about US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Syros Pharmaceuticals Inc comes in at 104.58%, a number that bests 94.58% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Syros Pharmaceuticals Inc are BPMC, ESPR, SYBX, FATE, and VNE.
- Visit SYRS's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.syros.com.
SYRS Stock Price Chart More Charts
SYRS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$7.68||52-week high||$11.93|
|Prev. close||$7.87||52-week low||$4.45|
|Day high||$7.85||Avg. volume||247,519|
|50-day MA||$6.96||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$7.52||Market Cap||325.95M|
Syros Pharmaceuticals, Inc. - common stock (SYRS) Company Bio
Syros Pharmaceuticals, Inc., a biopharmaceutical company, focuses on developing medicines that control genes to transform the lives of patients with cancer, immune-mediated diseases, and other diseases. The company was founded in 2011 and is based in Cambridge, Massachusetts.