At&T Inc (T) Price Targets From Analysts
The tables below show price targets and recommendations from analysts covering At&T Inc.
|Number of Analysts||Highest Target Price||Lowest Target Price||Average Target Price||Current Price||Upside Potential|
T Broker Recommendations Summary
|Average Broker Rating||Strong Buy||Buy||Hold||Sell||Strong Sell||Analysts Issuing Recs|
Use the points listed below to better contextualize what this analyst price target and recommendations data data means for investors.
- T has a greater number of analysts covering the stock than 97.55% of all US stocks.
- The percent of analysts bearish on the stock of T is lower than 3.84999999999999% of stocks in the mega market cap category.
- At&T Inc's percentage of analysts bullish on the stock is higher than 3.85% of stocks in the mega market cap category.
- At&T Inc's average analyst price target is greater than 11.54% of stocks in the mega market cap category.
- The variance in analysts' estimates of T is lower than 14.83% of all US stocks.
- T has a greater upside potential (average analyst target price relative to current price) than 24.14% of Communication Services stocks.
- The change in bullishness amongst analysts of T is less than just about 100% of all US stocks.
Make investment decisions regarding T using the data that counts. Try POWR Ratings for free.