AT&T Inc. (T) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Over the past 6 years of historical data, T has returned more capital to shareholders through its dividend issuances than 98.66% of other dividend-paying US stocks.
- As for free cash flow, T has greater average cash flow over the past 5.5 years than 97.57% US-listed dividend payers.
- In terms of absolute dollars distributed to common shareholders over the past 12 months, T has returned $14,960,000,000 US dollars, more than 98.16% of US dividend issuers.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with T that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: MRVL, CELP, PTE, KAR and ATRI.
T Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. In the case of T, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of positive 3590.16% in comparison to its current price. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of T, investors may wish to consider are:
- Relative to all dividend yielding stocks in our set, T offers a dividend yield in the top 4.23% of stocks in our set.
- Regarding its relative worth based on the dividend discount model, T's provides a return of 3590.16% based on the forecast of the dividend discount model we used relative to its current share price; this is a better return than 97.68% of all stocks we measured with our dividend discount model.
T Dividend Chart
T Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|