AT&T Inc. (T) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Over the past six years, T has issued more dividends than 98.66% of other dividend-issuing US stocks.
- Currently, T generates more cash flow over the 12 months prior than 97.58% of US dividend stocks.
- In terms of absolute dollars distributed to common shareholders over the past 12 months, T has returned $14,960,000,000 US dollars, more than 98.16% of US dividend issuers.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with T's price: CALM, SUPV, BLL, PAAS and AMK.
T Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. As for T, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of positive 231.96% in comparison to its current price. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of T, investors may wish to consider are:
- Relative to all dividend yielding stocks in our set, At&T Inc produces a dividend yield 7.23% -- which falls in the top 8.51000000000001%.
- In terms of opportunity, At&T Inc's estimated return of 231.96% surpasses about 93.18% of dividend issuers we applied the dividend discount model to.
T Dividend Chart
T Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|