AT&T Inc. (T) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Over the past 6 years of historical data, T has returned more capital to shareholders through its dividend issuances than 98.59% of other dividend-paying US stocks.
- If price volatilty is something you're paying attention to when building your dividend portfolio, know that T has less fluctuation in its price than 98.21% of stocks we're observing.
- In terms trailing twelve months of dividends issued, T has returned $14,941,000,000 US dollars -- more than 97.79% of public US dividend stocks.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with T that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: ADTN, UAN, ONEW, COKE and PFIS.
T Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. As for T, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of positive 231.96% in comparison to its current price. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of T, investors may wish to consider are:
- Relative to all dividend yielding stocks in our set, At&T Inc produces a dividend yield 7.23% -- which falls in the top 8.51000000000001%.
- In terms of opportunity, At&T Inc's estimated return of 231.96% surpasses about 93.18% of dividend issuers we applied the dividend discount model to.
T Dividend Chart
T Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|