AT&T Inc. (T) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- T has issued more total dividends (as measured in absolute US dollars) over the past six years than 98.45% of other US stocks currently paying dividends.
- Currently, T generates more cash flow over the 12 months prior than 97.41% of US dividend stocks.
- In terms trailing twelve months of dividends issued, T has returned $14,926,000,000 US dollars -- more than 97.8% of public US dividend stocks.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with T that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: LEN, FPI, MPX, LB and HOFT.
T Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. In the case of T, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of positive 239.99% in comparison to its current price. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of T, investors may wish to consider are:
- In comparison to stocks we observe that provide shareholders with a dividend, At&T Inc produces a dividend yield 7.25% -- which falls in the top 10.9%.
- Regarding its relative worth based on the dividend discount model, T's provides a return of 239.99% based on the forecast of the dividend discount model we used relative to its current share price; this is a better return than 92.22% of all stocks we measured with our dividend discount model.
T Dividend Chart
T Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|