AT&T Inc. (T): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
T POWR Grades
- T scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 86.63% of US stocks.
- T's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving down over the last 31 weeks.
- T's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 28.23% of US stocks).
T Stock Summary
- T has a higher market value than 99.15% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $206,560,200,000.
- T's went public 35.5 years ago, making it older than 92.73% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- The volatility of At&T Inc's share price is greater than that of only 1.06% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to T, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are CVX, BHP, NVS, NVO, and ABT.
- Visit T's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.att.com.
T Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Communication Services stock, T's price/earnings ratio is 651.97% lower, now standing at -83.9.
- Over the past 243 months, T's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up $43.2.
- T's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up $43.2 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for T.
T Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
T Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$28.93||52-week high||$33.88|
|Prev. close||$28.93||52-week low||$26.35|
|Day high||$28.98||Avg. volume||45,445,930|
|50-day MA||$30.24||Dividend yield||7.19%|
|200-day MA||$29.28||Market Cap||206.56B|
AT&T Inc. (T) Company Bio
AT&T Inc. is an American multinational conglomerate holding company, Delaware-registered but headquartered at Whitacre Tower in Downtown Dallas, Texas. It is the world’s largest telecommunications company, and the second largest provider of mobile telephone services. As of 2020, AT&T was ranked 9th on the Fortune 500 rankings of the largest United States corporations, with revenues of $181 billion. (Source:Wikipedia)
T Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for T, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that At&T Inc ranked in the 63th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Specifically, our DCF analysis implies the stock is trading below its fair value by an estimated 45.33%. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for T, they are:
- 52% of the company's capital comes from equity, which is greater than just 16.5% of stocks in our cash flow based forecasting set.
- As a business, At&T Inc experienced a tax rate of about 20% over the past twelve months; relative to its sector (Communication Services), this tax rate is higher than 73% of stocks generating free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
T Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
T Latest Social Stream
View Full T Social Stream
Latest T News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about At&T Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate T as an investment opportunity.
In the latest trading session, AT&T (T) closed at $28.93, marking a +0.98% move from the previous day.
Top Analyst Reports for AT&T, Walmart & Cisco
The telecommunications industry in the United States is currently going through a change, as telecommunication giants like AT&T and Verizon divest their non-core assets. These companies are increasingly focusing on the deployment of 5G networks. Using the TipRanks Stock Comparison tool, we will compare two telecommunication companies, At&T and Verizon, and see how Wall Street analysts feel about these stocks. AT&T (S&P 500 :T) AT&T is a global provider of telecommunications, media and technology
AT&T and The Texas A&M University System's RELLIS Campus to Launch 5G Technology to Promote 5G Innovation, Exploration, Education and Training
AT&T* and The Texas A&M University System's RELLIS Campus will open private 5G testbeds this fall to public and private sector organizations to develop and innovate with 5G powered applications and solutions.
BMO Global Asset Management Announces Cash and Reinvested Distributions for Certain BMO Exchange Traded Funds
BMO Asset Management Inc. today announced the June 2021 cash distributions and reinvested distributions for BMO Exchange Traded Funds (BMO ETFs) and ETF Series of the BMO Mutual Funds (ETF Series) that distribute monthly or quarterly. Unitholders of record of the BMO ETFs at the close of business on June 29, 2021 will receive cash or reinvested distributions payable on July 6, 2021.
T Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|