AT&T Inc. (T): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
T POWR Grades
- T scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 87.82% of US stocks.
- T's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving down over the last 48 weeks.
- T ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 50th percentile.
T Stock Summary
- T has a higher market value than 98.94% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $194,136,600,000.
- T's went public 35.75 years ago, making it older than 92.65% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- The volatility of At&T Inc's share price is greater than that of only 2.73% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to T, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are TMUS, LIN, CVX, VZ, and UPS.
- Visit T's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.att.com.
T Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Communication Services stock, T's price/sales ratio is 60.71% lower, now standing at 1.1.
- T's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 43 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, T's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 43.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for T.
T Growth Metrics
- The 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at -0.53%.
- Its year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -4.93%.
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at 28.77%.
The table below shows T's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
T's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- T has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 51.64% of graded US stocks.
- T's asset turnover comes in at 0.327 -- ranking 47th of 63 Communication stocks.
- AMCX, GSAT, and IDEX are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with T.
The table below shows T's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
T Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
T Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$27.19||52-week high||$33.88|
|Prev. close||$27.01||52-week low||$26.35|
|Day high||$27.29||Avg. volume||40,730,352|
|50-day MA||$27.72||Dividend yield||7.7%|
|200-day MA||$29.15||Market Cap||194.14B|
AT&T Inc. (T) Company Bio
AT&T Inc. is an American multinational conglomerate holding company, Delaware-registered but headquartered at Whitacre Tower in Downtown Dallas, Texas. It is the world’s largest telecommunications company, and the second largest provider of mobile telephone services. As of 2020, AT&T was ranked 9th on the Fortune 500 rankings of the largest United States corporations, with revenues of $181 billion. (Source:Wikipedia)
Most Popular Stories View All
T Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
T Latest Social Stream
View Full T Social Stream
Latest T News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about At&T Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate T as an investment opportunity.
Department of Justice A Michigan man accused of planting pipe bombs outside AT&T and Verizon stores and leaving threatening letters at area cell towers was angry over all of the immoral content, including pornography, on phones and cable television, according to a criminal complaint filed Tuesday in Detroit federal court . John Douglas Allen, 75, is facing charges of extortion and attempted damage or destruction of buildings used in interstate commerce, the filing states. He was arrested Monday night, Justice Department spokeswoman Breane Warner confirmed to The Daily Beast. Our office will not be offering any comment besides what is already on the public record at this time, Warner said. Read more at The Daily Beast.
The Nokia G50 has a triple rear camera system. | Image: Nokia Nokia has a new midrange phone coming to the US and a number of global markets. The new G50 costs $299 and has all the ingredients to be competitive as a midrange phone, with a 6.82-inch HD+ display, big battery, audio jack and 18W fast charger. This G-series phone is similar to the Nokia X20 that was announced back in April 2021, but the G50 has a bigger screen and battery and comes in a version specifically designed for the North American market (AT&T and T-Mobile). Unsurprisingly, it supports the slower 5G Sub 6, which means this phone will work on T-Mobiles 5G network, but not on Verizons mmWave network, and will only get 4G reception on AT&T. Like other 5G phones in the $300 range, the Nokia G50 is powered by the modest ...
InvestorPlace - Stock Market News, Stock Advice & Trading Tips T stock is undervalued and poised for massive growth in its efforts to solidify its 5G footprint The post AT&T Is Positioned Incredibly Well Amid The Rollout Of 5G Technology appeared first on InvestorPlace . More From InvestorPlace Stock Prodigy Who Found NIO at $2 Says Buy THIS Now Analyst Who Found Microsoft at $0.38 Names #1 Pick for the AI Boom Americas #1 EV Stock Still Flying Under the Radar
Connected Car Market to Hit USD 191.83 Billion with 18.1% CAGR by 2028; Rapid Expansion of Smartphone Usage Worldwide to Positively Impact the Market: Fortune Business Insights
Key Prominent Players Covered in the Connected Car Market are Volvo, Ford Motor Company, TomTom Inc., Daimler AG, AT&T, Harman International, HYUNDAI MOTOR GROUP, General Motors, Audi, Robert Bosch GmbH, Continental AG and Others Key Prominent Players Covered in the Connected Car Market are Volvo, Ford Motor Company, TomTom Inc., Daimler AG, AT&T, Harman International, HYUNDAI MOTOR GROUP, General Motors, Audi, Robert Bosch GmbH, Continental AG and Others
T-Mobile US is on track to reach its long-term goals, CEO Mike Sievert says. Among them: a better 5G network and the realization of cost savings from its Sprint merger.
T Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|