AT&T Inc. (T): Price and Financial Metrics
T Stock Summary
- T has a higher market value than 99.68% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $284,169,230,000.
- At&T Inc's stock had its IPO on January 1, 1986, making it an older stock than 92.4% of US equities in our set.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for T comes in at 11.52% -- higher than that of 83.5% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to At&T Inc are MA, BAC, PG, XOM, and HD.
- Visit T's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.att.com.
T Stock Price Chart More Charts
T Price/Volume Stats
AT&T Inc. (T) Company Bio
AT&T provides telecommunications services in the United States and internationally. Its services and products include wireless communications, data/broadband and Internet services, video services, local exchange services, long-distance services, telecommunications equipment, managed networking and wholesale services. The company operates through two segments, Wireless and Wireline. The company was founded in 1983 and is based in Dallas, Texas.