AT&T Inc. (T): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
T POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where T ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 71.53% of US stocks.
- T's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 161 days.
- T ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 31st percentile.
T Stock Summary
- At&T Inc's market capitalization of $195,020,710,000 is ahead of 98.75% of US-listed equities.
- At&T Inc's stock had its IPO on January 1, 1986, making it an older stock than 92.76% of US equities in our set.
- T's current price/earnings ratio is 206.59, which is higher than 97.2% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to At&T Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be BHP, DHR, NVS, UPS, and VZ.
- Visit T's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.att.com.
T Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Communication Services stock, T's price/sales ratio is 60.71% lower, now standing at 1.1.
- T's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 43 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, T's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 43.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for T.
T Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -53.07%.
- Its 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 3.86%.
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at -9.86%.
The table below shows T's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
T's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- T has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 59.57% of graded US stocks.
- T's asset turnover comes in at 0.327 -- ranking 48th of 64 Communication stocks.
- AMCX, GSAT, and CMCSA are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with T.
The table below shows T's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
T Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
T Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$26.89||52-week high||$33.88|
|Prev. close||$27.02||52-week low||$22.02|
|Day high||$27.00||Avg. volume||55,423,285|
|50-day MA||$24.68||Dividend yield||7.7%|
|200-day MA||$27.40||Market Cap||191.99B|
AT&T Inc. (T) Company Bio
AT&T Inc. is an American multinational conglomerate holding company, Delaware-registered but headquartered at Whitacre Tower in Downtown Dallas, Texas. It is the world’s largest telecommunications company, and the second largest provider of mobile telephone services. As of 2020, AT&T was ranked 9th on the Fortune 500 rankings of the largest United States corporations, with revenues of $181 billion. (Source:Wikipedia)
Most Popular Stories View All
T Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
T Latest Social Stream
View Full T Social Stream
Latest T News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about At&T Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate T as an investment opportunity.
Investment company Monterey Private Wealth, Inc. (Current Portfolio) buys iShares Core MSCI International Developed Markets , iShares Core Dividend Growth ETF, VANGUARD BD IDX FD, Vanguard Total International Stock, iShares California Muni Bond ETF, sells Vanguard Small Cap Growth ETF, JPMorgan Ultra-Short Municipal Income ETF, iShares MSCI EAFE Small-Cap ETF, SSGA SPDR S&P 500 Fossil Fuel Free ETF, Intel Corp during the 3-months ended 2021Q4, according to the most recent filings of the investme
AT&T and Verizon Communications will start using the frequencies, minus a few towers near airports, they said on Tuesday.
Former FAA Administrator Michael Huerta joins Yahoo Finance Live to discuss 5G expansions, safety concerns over flight control interference, and airport infrastructure.
(Bloomberg) -- AT&T Inc. and Verizon Communications Inc. have agreed to temporarily delay switching on hundreds of 5G cell towers near U.S. airports in last-minute talks with government officials designed to limit flight disruptions that could have started Wednesday. Most Read from BloombergFourth Pfizer Dose Is Insufficient to Ward Off Omicron, Israeli Trial SuggestsMicrosoft Buys Scandal-Tainted Activision in Bet on MetaverseDeadly Drone Strikes on UAE Raise Gulf Tensions, Roil Oil MarketStock
Yahoo Finance's Jared Blikre reports that Verizon and AT&T have agreed to delay their 5G rollout around airports after airline CEOs warned of travel disruptions.
T Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|