Del Taco Restaurants, Inc. (TACO): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
TACO POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where TACO ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 92.88% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for TACO is in Value, which has been heading up over the past 52 weeks.
- TACO ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 5th percentile.
TACO Stock Summary
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.59, Del Taco Restaurants Inc has a higher such ratio than just 12.17% of stocks in our set.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Del Taco Restaurants Inc is reporting a growth rate of -113.64%; that's higher than just 17.78% of US stocks.
- Del Taco Restaurants Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 11.14%, greater than the shareholder yield of 82.5% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Del Taco Restaurants Inc are GBL, CRWS, FFBC, CECE, and SCSC.
- Visit TACO's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.deltaco.com.
TACO Valuation Summary
- TACO's price/earnings ratio is 14.6; this is 24.74% lower than that of the median Consumer Cyclical stock.
- Over the past 95 months, TACO's price/sales ratio has gone NA NA.
- TACO's price/sales ratio has moved NA NA over the prior 95 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for TACO.
TACO Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year revenue growth rate is now at -2.46%.
- Its 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 274.12%.
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -80.83%.
The table below shows TACO's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
TACO's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- TACO has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 72.61% of graded US stocks.
- TACO's asset turnover comes in at 0.701 -- ranking 33rd of 79 Restaraunts Hotels Motels stocks.
- TNL, LUB, and XHR are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with TACO.
The table below shows TACO's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
TACO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TACO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$8.35||52-week high||$11.99|
|Prev. close||$8.46||52-week low||$7.30|
|Day high||$8.52||Avg. volume||271,961|
|50-day MA||$8.68||Dividend yield||1.89%|
|200-day MA||$9.74||Market Cap||303.87M|
Del Taco Restaurants, Inc. (TACO) Company Bio
Del Taco Restaurants owns, operates, and franchises restaurants, offering Mexican dishes and American favorites. The company was founded in 1964 and is based in Lake Forest, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
TACO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TACO Latest Social Stream
View Full TACO Social Stream
Latest TACO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Del Taco Restaurants Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TACO as an investment opportunity.
Del Taco and Door Dash Launch “The Stuffed Quesadilla Tacos Tour” Live on Twitch with Popular Streamers
Del Taco Teams up with Top Gamers to Unveil New Minecraft Maps, Give Away Prizes "The Stuffed Quesadilla Tacos Tour" features mini-golf environments played in Minecraft Del Taco and Door Dash Launch “The Stuffed Quesadilla Tacos Tour” featuring taco-themed mini golf environments, which will be unveiled by top Twitch streamers as they go head-to-head showing off their creative flair and playing outside the box each Taco Tuesday, along with giveaways. Del Taco and Door Dash premiering "The Stuffed
The average of price targets set by Wall Street analysts indicates a potential upside of 58.6% in Del Taco (TACO). While the effectiveness of this highly sought-after metric is questionable, the positive trend in earnings estimate revisions might translate into an upside in the stock.
Image source: The Motley Fool. Del Taco Restaurants, inc (NASDAQ: TACO)Q3 2021 Earnings CallOct 14, 2021, 4:30 p.m. ETContents: Prepared Remarks Questions and Answers Call Participants Prepared Remarks: OperatorHello, and thank you for standing by.
Del Taco (TACO) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 10.00% and -0.47%, respectively, for the quarter ended September 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
LAKE FOREST, Calif., October 14, 2021--Del Taco Restaurants, Inc. ("Del Taco" or the "Company"), (NASDAQ: TACO), the second largest Mexican-American quick service restaurant chain by units in the United States, today reported fiscal third quarter 2021 financial results for the 12-week period ended September 7, 2021.
TACO Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching TACOWant to do more research on Del Taco Restaurants Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Del Taco Restaurants Inc (TACO) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Del Taco Restaurants Inc (TACO) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Del Taco Restaurants Inc (TACO) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch