Del Taco Restaurants, Inc. (TACO): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
TACO POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where TACO ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 96.43% of US stocks.
- TACO's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 31 weeks.
- TACO ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 40th percentile.
TACO Stock Summary
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.62, Del Taco Restaurants Inc has a higher such ratio than only 11.83% of stocks in our set.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Del Taco Restaurants Inc is reporting a growth rate of -113.67%; that's higher than only 17.47% of US stocks.
- Del Taco Restaurants Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 14.21%, greater than the shareholder yield of 84.73% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Del Taco Restaurants Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be PDCO, WD, GMS, TBI, and KRA.
- Visit TACO's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.deltaco.com.
TACO Valuation Summary
- TACO's price/sales ratio is 0.7; this is 77.42% lower than that of the median Consumer Cyclical stock.
- Over the past 93 months, TACO's price/sales ratio has gone NA NA.
- TACO's price/earnings ratio has moved NA NA over the prior 93 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for TACO.
TACO Growth Metrics
- The year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 106.91%.
- The 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at -32.68%.
- The 2 year revenue growth rate now stands at 6.25%.
The table below shows TACO's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
TACO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TACO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$8.51||52-week high||$11.99|
|Prev. close||$8.82||52-week low||$7.20|
|Day high||$8.87||Avg. volume||299,068|
|50-day MA||$9.86||Dividend yield||1.88%|
|200-day MA||$9.76||Market Cap||309.70M|
Del Taco Restaurants, Inc. (TACO) Company Bio
Del Taco Restaurants owns, operates, and franchises restaurants, offering Mexican dishes and American favorites. The company was founded in 1964 and is based in Lake Forest, California.
TACO Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Del Taco Restaurants Inc with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Del Taco Restaurants Inc ranked in the 97th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Specifically, our DCF analysis implies the stock is trading below its fair value by an estimated 8815.83%. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Del Taco Restaurants Inc, consider:
- The company's balance sheet shows it gets 50% of its capital from equity, and 50% of its capital from debt. Its equity weight surpasses that of only 16.63% of free cash flow generating stocks in the Consumer Cyclical sector.
- Del Taco Restaurants Inc's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 8%; for context, that number is higher than only 2.07% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
TACO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TACO Latest Social Stream
View Full TACO Social Stream
Latest TACO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Del Taco Restaurants Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TACO as an investment opportunity.
Declining Stock and Decent Financials: Is The Market Wrong About Del Taco Restaurants, Inc. (NASDAQ:TACO)?
It is hard to get excited after looking at Del Taco Restaurants' (NASDAQ:TACO) recent performance, when its stock has...
Del Taco Restaurants, Inc. (TACO) Q2 2021 Earnings Conference Call July 22, 2021 4:30 PM ET Company Participants Raphael Gross - Managing Director, ICR John Cappasola - President and Chief Executive Officer Steven Brake - Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer Conference Call Participants Joshua Long - Piper Sandler...
On today's call are, John Cappasola, President and Chief Executive Officer; and Steve Brake, Chief Financial Officer. Today's earnings press release also includes non-GAAP financial measures such as adjusted net income, adjusted EBITDA and restaurant contribution along with reconciliations of these non-GAAP measures to the nearest GAAP measures.
Del Taco (TACO) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 33.33% and 1.78%, respectively, for the quarter ended June 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Shares of Del Taco Restaurants Inc. were down 3% in extended trading Thursday after the fast-food chain reported fiscal second-quarter results. Del Taco reported net income of $6 million, or 16 cents a share, vs. a net loss of $576,000, or 2 cents a share, in the year-ago quarter. The company's adjusted net income was $6.1 million, or 16 cents a share. Revenue jumped 19.5% to $125 million from $104.6 million a year ago. Analysts surveyed by FactSet had expected net income of 12 cents a share on
TACO Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching TACOWant to do more research on Del Taco Restaurants Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Del Taco Restaurants Inc (TACO) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Del Taco Restaurants Inc (TACO) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Del Taco Restaurants Inc (TACO) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch