Del Taco Restaurants, Inc. (TACO): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
TACO POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where TACO ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 96.95% of US stocks.
- TACO's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 206 days.
- TACO ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 43rd percentile.
TACO Stock Summary
- TACO's price/sales ratio is 0.74; that's higher than the P/S ratio of only 15.3% of US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, TACO has reported earnings growth of -111.2%, putting it ahead of only 17.92% of US stocks in our set.
- Del Taco Restaurants Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 18.25%, greater than the shareholder yield of 87.92% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Del Taco Restaurants Inc are SYNL, FORR, WD, CRD.A, and FORD.
- TACO's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Del Taco Restaurants Inc's official web site, go to www.deltaco.com.
TACO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TACO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$10.24||52-week high||$11.99|
|Prev. close||$9.97||52-week low||$5.46|
|Day high||$10.35||Avg. volume||317,717|
|50-day MA||$10.67||Dividend yield||1.56%|
|200-day MA||$9.35||Market Cap||376.39M|
Del Taco Restaurants, Inc. (TACO) Company Bio
Del Taco Restaurants owns, operates, and franchises restaurants, offering Mexican dishes and American favorites. The company was founded in 1964 and is based in Lake Forest, California.
TACO Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for TACO, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Del Taco Restaurants Inc ranked in the 97th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Moreover, under all the scenarios we modelled, the output consistently forecasted positive returns. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Del Taco Restaurants Inc, consider:
- As a business, TACO is generating more cash flow than just 24.78% of positive cash flow stocks in the Consumer Cyclical.
- 52% of the company's capital comes from equity, which is greater than just 17.39% of stocks in our cash flow based forecasting set.
- Del Taco Restaurants Inc's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 8%; for context, that number is higher than merely 1.48% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
TACO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TACO Latest Social Stream
View Full TACO Social Stream
Latest TACO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Del Taco Restaurants Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TACO as an investment opportunity.
Yum China CEO Joey Wat joins 'Influencers with Andy Serwer' to discuss the digital acceration as a result of COVID-19.
Leading QSR-Plus Concept Continues Penetration Across Florida and the Southeast Del Taco Fresh Flex Fresh Flex design prototype LAKE FOREST, Calif., May 13, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Del Taco (NASDAQ: TACO), the nation’s second largest Mexican quick-service restaurant chain*, announced continued growth plans in Florida as new multi-unit franchisees drive development across the region. In support of national growth efforts, Del Taco has signed a multi-unit development deal with FreshMex FL LLC—a well-established quick service operator equipped with more than 20 years of restaurant experience and 200-plus operating units across multiple brands. Broadening their portfolio with Del Taco, they are focused on growing the brand primarily in the Tampa metro market on Florida’s west coast. The ne...
Del Taco Restaurants, Inc. ( NASDAQ:TACO ) is about to trade ex-dividend in the next three days. If you purchase the...
Exclusive: Del Taco Marketing Chief Serves Up Vibrant Q1 Earnings, Expands Crunchtada Menu Offerings
Del Taco Restaurants Inc. (NASDAQ: TACO ) closed its first quarter on a high note, with year-over-year increases in revenue and net income. And to help ensure encore performances for the next quarters, the company is reinventing an old favorite while taking a not-subtle jab at one of its prominent competitors. Q1 Results: The Lake Forest, California-based company operates roughly 600 restaurants across 16 states. In its fiscal first quarter results published this week, Del Taco generated $115.5 million in total revenue, up 5.2% year-over-year, while company-operated restaurant sales were $103.6 million, a 3.2% growth one year earlier. Also in the first quarter, net income totaled $2.6 million, or $0.07 per diluted share, compared to a net loss of $102.5 million, or $2.76 per diluted sha...
Thank you for standing by and welcome to the Fiscal First Quarter 2021 Conference Call and Webcast for Del Taco Restaurants, Inc. On the call with me is John Cappasola, President and Chief Executive Officer; and Steve Brake, Chief Financial Officer. Today's earnings press release also includes non-GAAP financial measures such as adjusted net income, adjusted EBITDA and restaurant contribution along with reconciliations of these non-GAAP measures to the nearest GAAP measures.
TACO Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching TACOWant to do more research on Del Taco Restaurants Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Del Taco Restaurants Inc (TACO) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Del Taco Restaurants Inc (TACO) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Del Taco Restaurants Inc (TACO) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch