Takeda Pharmaceutical Co. Ltd. ADR (TAK): Price and Financial Metrics
TAK Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$14.17||52-week high||$17.15|
|Prev. close||$14.15||52-week low||$13.19|
|Day high||$14.17||Avg. volume||2,231,864|
|50-day MA||$14.45||Dividend yield||3.62%|
|200-day MA||$15.57||Market Cap||44.84B|
TAK Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TAK POWR Grades
- TAK scores best on the Stability dimension, with a Stability rank ahead of 95.66% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for TAK is in Quality, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- TAK ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 6th percentile.
TAK Stock Summary
- TAK's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 2,049.36 -- higher than 98.57% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for TAK is currently 0.04, higher than just 0.63% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- TAKEDA PHARMACEUTICAL CO LTD's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 1,341.89%, greater than the shareholder yield of 99.61% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to TAK, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are ENTG, PTC, BSY, PCAR, and FSLR.
- TAK's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit TAKEDA PHARMACEUTICAL CO LTD's official web site, go to www.takeda.com.
Takeda Pharmaceutical Co. Ltd. ADR (TAK) Company Bio
The Takeda Pharmaceutical Company Limited (武田薬品工業株式会社, Takeda Yakuhin Kōgyō kabushiki gaisha) [takeꜜda jakɯçiŋ koꜜːɡʲoː] is a Japanese multinational pharmaceutical company, with partial American and British roots. It is the largest pharmaceutical company in Asia and one of the top 20 largest pharmaceutical companies in the world by revenue (top 10 following its merger with Shire). The company has over 49,578 employees worldwide and achieved US$19.299 billion in revenue during the 2018 fiscal year. The company is focused on oncology, rare diseases, neuroscience, gastroenterology, plasma-derived therapies and vaccines. Its headquarters is located in Chuo-ku, Osaka, and it has an office in Nihonbashi, Chuo, Tokyo. In January 2012, Fortune Magazine ranked the Takeda Oncology Company as one of the 100 best companies to work for in the United States. As of 2015, Christophe Weber was appointed as the CEO and president of Takeda. (Source:Wikipedia)
TAK Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TAK Latest Social Stream
View Full TAK Social Stream
Latest TAK News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about TAKEDA PHARMACEUTICAL CO LTD that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TAK as an investment opportunity.
Here at Zacks, our focus is on the proven Zacks Rank system, which emphasizes earnings estimates and estimate revisions to find great stocks. Nevertheless, we are always paying attention to the latest value, growth, and momentum trends to underscore strong picks.
The U.S. Food and Drug Administration on Thursday approved Takeda Pharmaceutical's therapy to treat a rare genetic blood disorder in adult and pediatric patients. Takeda's Adzynma becomes the first treatment available to patients with congenital thrombotic thrombocytopenic purpura (TTP). Congenital TTP is a life-threatening, rare genetic disorder with debilitating chronic symptoms.
Takeda’s ADZYNMA (ADAMTS13, recombinant-krhn) Approved by U.S. FDA as the First and Only Recombinant ADAMTS13 Enzyme Replacement Therapy for the Treatment of Congenital Thrombotic Thrombocytopenic Purpura (cTTP)
OSAKA, Japan & CAMBRIDGE, Mass., November 09, 2023--Takeda (TSE:4502/NYSE:TAK) today announced that the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has approved ADZYNMA (ADAMTS13, recombinant-krhn) for the prophylactic and on-demand treatment of adult and pediatric patients with congenital thrombotic thrombocytopenic purpura (cTTP). ADZYNMA is the first and only FDA-approved recombinant ADAMTS13 (rADAMTS13) protein designed to address an unmet medical need in people with cTTP by replacing the defici
Financial and Business Progress Highlighted in Latest Earnings Release
The pharma paid $400 million to license the drug from Hutchmed earlier this year in an effort to bolster its oncology business.
TAK Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|