TAL Education Group American Depositary Shares (TAL): Price and Financial Metrics
TAL Stock Summary
- The price/operating cash flow metric for TAL Education Group is higher than 97.98% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, TAL Education Group is reporting a growth rate of 460.35%; that's higher than 97.29% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that TAL's revenue has grown 490.59% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 98.58% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to TAL Education Group are FLT, CPRT, PPDF, HTHT, and HEI.
- Visit TAL's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to en.100tal.com.
TAL Stock Price Chart More Charts
TAL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$45.40||52-week high||$46.37|
|Prev. close||$45.34||52-week low||$24.66|
|Day high||$45.63||Avg. volume||3,246,368|
|50-day MA||$42.26||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$37.13||Market Cap||25.74B|
TAL Education Group American Depositary Shares (TAL) Company Bio
TAL Education Group provides K-12 after-school tutoring services in China. The company was founded in 2003 and is based in Beijing, China.