TAL Education Group American Depositary Shares (TAL): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
TAL POWR Grades
- TAL scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 77.7% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for TAL is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 155 days.
- TAL's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 4.23% of US stocks).
TAL Stock Summary
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 157.34%, TAL Education Group's debt growth rate surpasses 93.39% of about US stocks.
- The volatility of TAL Education Group's share price is greater than that of 99.93% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for TAL comes in at -203.17% -- higher than that of merely 1.11% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to TAL, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are UFI, TCMD, ATRO, IPDN, and NBY.
- TAL's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit TAL Education Group's official web site, go to en.100tal.com.
TAL Valuation Summary
- TAL's price/sales ratio is 0.7; this is 50% lower than that of the median Consumer Defensive stock.
- Over the past 132 months, TAL's price/sales ratio has gone down 15.4.
- Over the past 132 months, TAL's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 82.6.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for TAL.
TAL Growth Metrics
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -5.26%.
- The 4 year revenue growth rate now stands at 428%.
- The year over year revenue growth rate now stands at 37.35%.
The table below shows TAL's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
TAL's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- TAL has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 15.04% of graded US stocks.
- TAL's asset turnover comes in at 0.519 -- ranking 29th of 50 Personal Services stocks.
- PRDO, BFAM, and UNF are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with TAL.
The table below shows TAL's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
TAL Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TAL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$4.40||52-week high||$48.53|
|Prev. close||$3.89||52-week low||$1.60|
|Day high||$4.40||Avg. volume||10,703,506|
|50-day MA||$3.14||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$3.98||Market Cap||2.84B|
TAL Education Group American Depositary Shares (TAL) Company Bio
TAL Education Group provides K-12 after-school tutoring services in China. The company was founded in 2003 and is based in Beijing, China.
Most Popular Stories View All
TAL Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TAL Latest Social Stream
View Full TAL Social Stream
Latest TAL News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about TAL Education Group that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TAL as an investment opportunity.
ROSEN, A LEADING INVESTOR RIGHTS LAW FIRM, Encourages TAL Education Group Investors with Losses to Secure Counsel Before Important Deadline in Securities Class Action – TAL
NEW YORK, Feb. 24, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- WHY: Rosen Law Firm, a global investor rights law firm, reminds purchasers of the securities of TAL Education Group (NYSE: TAL) between April 26, 2018 and July 22, 2021, inclusive (the “Class Period”), of the important April 5, 2022 lead plaintiff deadline .
TAL isn''t losing money as fast as it was. I suppose that''s kind of "good news."
TAL Education Group (NYSE: TAL ) reported a third-quarter FY22 sales decline of 8.8% year-on-year, to $1.02 billion. Operating costs and expenses declined Full story available on Benzinga.com
TAL Education press release (TAL): FQ3 Non-GAAP EPADS of -$0.09.Revenue of $1.02B (-14.3% Y/Y).Gross profit decreased by 16.9% to $501.4M from $603.6M in the third quarter of fiscal
New Oriental, TAL and Gaotu Techedu reported heavy losses after Beijing banned for-profit tutoring for most school-age children, showing the large financial toll of the crackdown on the industry.
TAL Price Returns