Talkspace Inc. (TALK): Price and Financial Metrics
TALK Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.95||52-week high||$2.13|
|Prev. close||$1.91||52-week low||$0.52|
|Day high||$1.98||Avg. volume||508,203|
|50-day MA||$1.67||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.10||Market Cap||324.71M|
TALK Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TALK POWR Grades
- TALK scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 99.09% of US stocks.
- TALK's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- TALK's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 14.1% of US stocks).
TALK Stock Summary
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for TALKSPACE INC is higher than it is for about just 0.33% of US stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 1.21 for TALKSPACE INC; that's greater than it is for only 13.61% of US stocks.
- The volatility of TALKSPACE INC's share price is greater than that of 88.4% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to TALK, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are LPTH, SSTK, PLAB, HBIO, and VISL.
- Visit TALK's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.talkspace.com.
TALK Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, TALK's price/earnings ratio is 124.72% lower, now standing at -6.6.
- Over the past 40 months, TALK's price/sales ratio has gone down 7.5.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for TALK.
TALK's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- TALK has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 11.36% of graded US stocks.
- TALK's asset turnover comes in at 0.473 -- ranking 53rd of 81 Healthcare stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows TALK's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Talkspace Inc. (TALK) Company Bio
Talkspace Inc. operates as a virtual behavior healthcare company. It delivers healthcare through encrypted web and mobile platform. The company offers treatment options for every need, including psychiatry or adolescent, individual, or couples therapy. The members can send text, video, and voice messages to their therapists and engage in live video sessions. The company is based in New York, New York.
TALK Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TALK Latest Social Stream
View Full TALK Social Stream
Latest TALK News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about TALKSPACE INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TALK as an investment opportunity.
Key Insights Talkspace's estimated fair value is US$3.37 based on 2 Stage Free Cash Flow to Equity Talkspace's US$1.69...
Proprietary AI Algorithm Alerts Therapists to Suicide Risk in Patients Utilizing the Talkspace Platform
NEW YORK, September 12, 2023--Talkspace's proprietary AI algorithm alerts therapists to suicide risk in patients using real-time analysis on messages sent on Talkspace's platform.
NEW YORK, Sept. 05, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Talkspace (Nasdaq: TALK), a leading behavioral healthcare company, today announced that it will participate in TD Cowen's 8th Annual FutureHealth Conference on September 21, 2023. As part of the event Jon R. Cohen, M.D., Chief Executive Officer, will attend a panel on Transforming Patient Site-of-Care, which will be held at 10am ET on September 21, 2023. To schedule a one-on-one meeting with Dr. Cohen and Ms. Jennifer Fulk, Chief Financial Officer, pl
Talkspace to Present at H.C. Wainwright 25th Annual Global Investment Conference and The Baird Global Healthcare Conference
NEW YORK, Aug. 31, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Talkspace (Nasdaq: TALK), a leading behavioral healthcare company, today announced that Jon R. Cohen, M.D., Chief Executive Officer, and Jennifer Fulk, Chief Financial Officer, will present and host one-on-one meetings at the following conferences: H.C. Wainwright 25th Annual Global Investment Conference on September 11, 2023. The Company presentation will be at 2:00pm ET.Baird Global Healthcare Conference on September 12-13, 2023. The Company’s firesi
NEW YORK, August 30, 2023--Today ŌURA, the company behind the smart ring that delivers personalized health data, insights, and daily guidance, and Talkspace, a leading online behavioral health company, announced a partnership that will offer their members a way to share personalized sleep data directly with their dedicated licensed therapist through Talkspace’s secure, encrypted platform.
TALK Price Returns