Talkspace Inc. (TALK): Price and Financial Metrics
TALK Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2.26||52-week high||$2.37|
|Prev. close||$2.27||52-week low||$0.53|
|Day high||$2.37||Avg. volume||615,763|
|50-day MA||$1.88||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.35||Market Cap||377.63M|
TALK Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TALK POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where TALK ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 96.48% of US stocks.
- TALK's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- TALK's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 20.43% of US stocks).
TALK Stock Summary
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for TALKSPACE INC is higher than it is for about only 0.22% of US stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 1.2 for TALKSPACE INC; that's greater than it is for merely 13.04% of US stocks.
- The volatility of TALKSPACE INC's share price is greater than that of 87.59% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to TALKSPACE INC, a group of peers worth examining would be LPTH, KVHI, AMSC, BODY, and CPIX.
- TALK's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit TALKSPACE INC's official web site, go to www.talkspace.com.
TALK Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, TALK's EV/EBIT ratio is 136.22% lower, now standing at -4.6.
- Over the past 42 months, TALK's price/sales ratio has gone down 7.8.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for TALK.
TALK's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- TALK has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 11.36% of graded US stocks.
- TALK's asset turnover comes in at 0.473 -- ranking 53rd of 81 Healthcare stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows TALK's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Talkspace Inc. (TALK) Company Bio
Talkspace Inc. operates as a virtual behavior healthcare company. It delivers healthcare through encrypted web and mobile platform. The company offers treatment options for every need, including psychiatry or adolescent, individual, or couples therapy. The members can send text, video, and voice messages to their therapists and engage in live video sessions. The company is based in New York, New York.
TALK Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TALK Latest Social Stream
View Full TALK Social Stream
Latest TALK News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about TALKSPACE INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TALK as an investment opportunity.
Investors looking for penny stocks that still offer considerable room to grow can choose from these promising stocks.
Talkspace (TALK) signed a $26 million dollar contract with New York City to offer free tele-mental health services for teenagers aged 13-17. The service is called "Teenspace" and makes "therapy and mental health education available at no cost to any NYC teenager, regardless of income, insurance status, and where or whether they attend school," according to Talkspace. Talkspace CEO Dr. Jon Cohen joins the Live show along with Yahoo Finance Senior Reporter Anjalee Khemlani to discuss the details behind the contract with NYC and how the program will operate with teens in the city. "22% of teenagers have seriously considered suicide and 10% have actually attempted to commit death by suicide. 57% of teen girls find their life to be sad or just incredibly hopeless. In the last year, 20-25% of...
Mayor Adams, DOHMH Commissioner Dr. Vasan Launch ‘TeenSpace’ With Talkspace, Tele-mental Health Service For NYC Teens
NEW YORK, November 15, 2023--New York City Mayor Eric Adams announced—NYC TeenSpace—in partnership with Talkspace, to provide free therapy to all New York City teens aged 13-17.
Even when a business is losing money, it's possible for shareholders to make money if they buy a good business at the...
Company's B2B Revenue Grows by 132% Year-Over-Year
TALK Price Returns