Talos Energy, Inc. (TALO): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
TALO POWR Grades
- TALO scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 94.59% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for TALO is in Momentum, which has been heading up over the past 31 weeks.
- TALO's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 13.81% of US stocks).
TALO Stock Summary
- TALO's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 0.52 -- higher than just 3.43% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- Of note is the ratio of Talos Energy Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; only 4.29% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Talos Energy Inc is reporting a growth rate of -245.82%; that's higher than only 8.52% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Talos Energy Inc are PLOW, CRS, LAUR, RVI, and CPA.
- TALO's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Talos Energy Inc's official web site, go to www.talosenergy.com.
TALO Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Energy stock, TALO's price/sales ratio is 6.67% lower, now standing at 1.4.
- Over the past 40 months, TALO's price/earnings ratio has gone up 29.1.
- TALO's price/earnings ratio has moved up 29.1 over the prior 40 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for TALO.
TALO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TALO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$11.91||52-week high||$18.93|
|Prev. close||$11.67||52-week low||$5.39|
|Day high||$11.96||Avg. volume||869,811|
|50-day MA||$14.69||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$11.15||Market Cap||973.14M|
Talos Energy, Inc. (TALO) Company Bio
Talos Energy Inc., an independent oil and gas company, focuses on the offshore exploration and production in the United States Gulf of Mexico and the shallow waters off the coast of Mexico. The company was founded in 2012 and is based in Houston, Texas.
TALO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TALO Latest Social Stream
View Full TALO Social Stream
Latest TALO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Talos Energy Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TALO as an investment opportunity.
Talos Energy (TALO) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
Talos Energy Inc. ("Talos" or the "Company") (NYSE: TALO) today announced preliminary production estimates for the second quarter of 2021, successful first production from the Company's Tornado Attic well and successful drilling of the Company's Crown and Anchor well.
Talos Energy (TALO) has seen solid earnings estimate revision activity over the past month, and belongs to a strong industry as well.
EnerCom's 26th The Oil & Gas Conference® Brings A Broad Group Of Public And Private Energy Companies, Energy Analysts, Industry Leaders And Investors To Denver, Aug. 15-18, 2021
Institutional investors, portfolio managers, financial analysts, CIOs and other investment community professionals who invest in the energy space should register now for The Oil & Gas Conference® which will take place Aug. 15-18, 2021, at the Denver Downtown Westin hotel.
TALO Price Returns