Talos Energy, Inc. (TALO): Price and Financial Metrics
TALO Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 0.53, Talos Energy Inc is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than merely 4.62% of US stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of Talos Energy Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; only 5.19% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Over the past twelve months, TALO has reported earnings growth of -374.51%, putting it ahead of merely 4.64% of US stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Talos Energy Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be ARLP, CNX, EQT, ICD, and MTDR.
- Visit TALO's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.talosenergy.com.
TALO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TALO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$11.20||52-week high||$16.81|
|Prev. close||$11.34||52-week low||$5.39|
|Day high||$11.49||Avg. volume||902,825|
|50-day MA||$11.74||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$8.84||Market Cap||915.12M|
Talos Energy, Inc. (TALO) Company Bio
Talos Energy Inc., an independent oil and gas company, focuses on the offshore exploration and production in the United States Gulf of Mexico and the shallow waters off the coast of Mexico. The company was founded in 2012 and is based in Houston, Texas.
TALO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TALO Latest Social Stream
View Full TALO Social Stream
Latest TALO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Talos Energy Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TALO as an investment opportunity.
Talos Energy To Announce First Quarter 2021 Results On May 5, 2021 And Host Earnings Conference Call On May 6, 2021
Talos Energy Inc. ("Talos" or the "Company") (NYSE: TALO) intends to release first quarter 2021 results for the period ended March 31, 2021 on Wednesday, May 5, 2021 after the U.S. financial market closes. In addition to this release, Talos will host a conference call, which will be broadcast live over the internet, on Thursday, May 6, 2021 at 11:00 AM Eastern Time (10:00 AM Central Time).
Talos Energy Inc. ("Talos" or the "Company") (NYSE:TALO), along with affiliates of bp plc ("bp") and Chevron U.S.A. Inc. ("Chevron") (collectively, the "Co-Owners") today announced successful drilling results from the Puma West exploration project located in the U.S. Gulf of Mexico Green Canyon Block 821. The Puma West well was drilled to a total depth of 23,530 feet and was designed to test sub-salt Miocene sands.
Talos Energy (TALO) states that the unitization process of the Zama oil field will move on to the next phase despite their failed efforts to get a deal in due time, which ended on Mar 25.
Talks between Mexico's state-owned Pemex and Talos Energy about developing a major offshore oil deposit are continuing, the U.S. company said on Friday, although the two sides missed this week's deadline to reach a deal on key details of the project. The nearly 700 million barrel Zama discovery made by a Talos-led consortium in 2017 extends into Pemex's neighboring block in the southern Gulf of Mexico. The two sides have been negotiating a deal to jointly operate the area, known as a unitization agreement.
Talos Energy Inc. ("Talos," or the "Company") (NYSE: TALO) today announced that the unitization process of the Zama field will enter its next phase, as established in Mexican regulation. The Mexican Ministry of Energy ("SENER") is now required to propose finalized terms of a Unitization and Unit Operating Agreement ("UUOA") based on international best practices and considering inputs from the parties.
TALO Price Returns