Talos Energy, Inc. (TALO): Price and Financial Metrics
TALO Stock Summary
- Talos Energy Inc's stock had its IPO on April 2, 2018, making it an older stock than merely 4.41% of US equities in our set.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for TALO is currently 0.86, higher than only 9.15% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Of note is the ratio of Talos Energy Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 7.4% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to TALO, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are NE, PVAC, NRP, CPLG, and SWN.
- Visit TALO's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.talosenergy.com.
TALO Stock Price Chart More Charts
TALO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$5.99||52-week high||$31.34|
|Prev. close||$5.99||52-week low||$5.00|
|Day high||$6.59||Avg. volume||517,788|
|50-day MA||$13.75||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$20.81||Market Cap||324.69M|
Talos Energy, Inc. (TALO) Company Bio
Talos Energy Inc., an independent oil and gas company, focuses on the offshore exploration and production in the United States Gulf of Mexico and the shallow waters off the coast of Mexico. The company was founded in 2012 and is based in Houston, Texas.