Taoping Inc. (TAOP): Price and Financial Metrics
TAOP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.45||52-week high||$10.20|
|Prev. close||$1.45||52-week low||$1.38|
|Day high||$1.55||Avg. volume||147,477|
|50-day MA||$1.86||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$4.71||Market Cap||2.86M|
TAOP Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TAOP Stock Summary
- TAOPING INC's market capitalization of $3,494,577 is ahead of merely 1.25% of US-listed equities.
- TAOP's price/sales ratio is 0.14; that's higher than the P/S ratio of just 3.63% of US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, TAOP is more volatile than 98.21% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to TAOP, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are NEON, DOOO, KTTA, GTH, and SRI.
- TAOP's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit TAOPING INC's official web site, go to www.taop.com.
TAOP Valuation Summary
- TAOP's price/sales ratio is 0.1; this is 96.15% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- Over the past 206 months, TAOP's price/sales ratio has gone NA NA.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for TAOP.
TAOP Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -45.54%.
- Its year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 70.73%.
- The 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -559.51%.
The table below shows TAOP's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
TAOP's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- TAOP has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 40.85% of graded US stocks.
- TAOP's asset turnover comes in at 0.323 -- ranking 421st of 563 Business Services stocks.
- MRIN, NTWK, and VRSK are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with TAOP.
The table below shows TAOP's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Taoping Inc. (TAOP) Company Bio
Taoping Inc. provides integrated cloud-based platform and exchange and big data solutions to the Chinese new media industry. The Company's Internet ecosystem enables brand promotion, knowledge dissemination, and exchange of advertising resources through its proprietary Cloud-Application-Terminal technology.
TAOP Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TAOP Latest Social Stream
View Full TAOP Social Stream
Latest TAOP News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about TAOPING INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TAOP as an investment opportunity.
Taoping Awarded RMB15 Million Cloud-Based Data Analytics Services Contract; Expands Reach to Mining Industry
Taoping Inc. (Nasdaq: TAOP, the "Company"), today announced the Company was awarded a RMB15 million contract to provide integrated, cloud-based data analytics services to Shenzhen Chuangzhi Tiancheng Tech Co Ltd. to facilitate the intelligent operation and management of its mining project located in Northwest China, while greatly improving operating efficiency and safety.
Taoping Inc. (Nasdaq: TAOP, the "Company"), today announced the Company was awarded a RMB10 million contract to provide cloud-based advertising services to Shenzhen Zhaoyou Tech Co. Ltd. Taoping expects to recognize the full RMB10 million in revenue in 1Q 2024.
Taoping Inc. (Nasdaq: TAOP, the "Company"), today reported a nearly 100% year-over-year increase in the Company's contract revenue value for its cloud-based product, software and advertising businesses in the first nine months of 2023. The Company entered into contracts totaling RMB 191 million (approximately US$26.55 million) during the first nine months of 2023, the revenues from which the Company expects to recognize within fiscal year 2023.
Pre-market stock movers are a hot topic this morning and we're checking on the biggest ones investors will want to watch on Friday!
In this article, we discuss why the Chinese tech stocks are falling. If you want to skip our detailed discussion on the Chinese stock market and technology sector, head directly to Top 5 Falling Chinese Tech Stocks. The landscape of doing business in China is becoming progressively more arduous, as the Biden administration on August […]
TAOP Price Returns