Taoping Inc. (TAOP): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
TAOP Stock Summary
- TAOPING INC's market capitalization of $10,134,013 is ahead of only 3.25% of US-listed equities.
- As for revenue growth, note that TAOP's revenue has grown 177.19% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 95.29% of US companies in our set.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for TAOP comes in at -168.41% -- higher than that of only 3.63% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to TAOP, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are ALV, ADMP, GTEC, NEU, and FEMY.
- TAOP's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit TAOPING INC's official web site, go to www.taop.com.
TAOP Valuation Summary
- TAOP's EV/EBIT ratio is 6.1; this is 67.81% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- Over the past 197 months, TAOP's price/sales ratio has gone NA NA.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for TAOP.
TAOP Growth Metrics
- The 3 year price growth rate now stands at -79.73%.
- Its year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 70.73%.
- Its 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -45.54%.
The table below shows TAOP's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
TAOP's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- TAOP has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 40.85% of graded US stocks.
- TAOP's asset turnover comes in at 0.323 -- ranking 421st of 563 Business Services stocks.
- MRIN, NTWK, and VRSK are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with TAOP.
The table below shows TAOP's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
TAOP Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TAOP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.72||52-week high||$3.10|
|Prev. close||$0.68||52-week low||$0.55|
|Day high||$0.74||Avg. volume||127,901|
|50-day MA||$0.64||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.05||Market Cap||11.23M|
Taoping Inc. (TAOP) Company Bio
Taoping Inc. provides integrated cloud-based platform and exchange and big data solutions to the Chinese new media industry. The Company's Internet ecosystem enables brand promotion, knowledge dissemination, and exchange of advertising resources through its proprietary Cloud-Application-Terminal technology.
Most Popular Stories View All
TAOP Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TAOP Latest Social Stream
View Full TAOP Social Stream
Latest TAOP News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about TAOPING INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TAOP as an investment opportunity.
Taoping Inc. (NASDAQ: TAOP, the "Company" or "Taoping") today announced two exciting new pilot projects for the Company's smart rest station products in high profile areas on the Shenzhen Baywalk and the Dasha River Ecological Corridor (Guangzhou). The new pilot projects reflect a continued commercialization and acceleration of growth.
Taoping Announces 3-year Strategic Cooperation with ZhongShengShi Expected to Generate More than US$14 Million
Taoping Inc. (NASDAQ: TAOP, the "Company" or "Taoping") today announced the Company signed a three-year strategic cooperation agreement with ZhongShengShi Co., Ltd. ("ZhongShengShi") and expected to generate more than US $14 million for Taoping over the term of the agreement. The two companies will jointly promote the accelerated adoption of Taoping's new smart rest station and large screen display products across China.
Taoping Signs 3 Year Strategic Cooperation Agreement with DoWatch Technology; Companies to Jointly Work to Expand Adoption of Taoping's Smart Rest Stations at National Tourist Attractions and Other Areas
Taoping Inc. (NASDAQ: TAOP, the "Company" or "Taoping") today announced that the company has signed a three-year strategic cooperation agreement with Shenzhen Qianhai DoWatch Technology Co., LTD. ("DoWatch Technology"), to jointly expand Taoping's smart rest stations to national tourist attractions and other areas.
Taoping Launches State-of-the-Art Rest Station; New Solution Combines Technology, Portability, Flexibility and Cleanliness to Boost Smart Cities
Taoping Inc. (NASDAQ: TAOP, the "Company" or "Taoping") today announced the formal launch of a new state-of-the-art rest station solution, a program backed by a government trial mandate. The Company's new smart rest station solution combines technology, portability, flexibility and cleanliness to boost smart city development. Taoping's new solution integrates its three core businesses: intelligent cloud service, advertising media operation and smart business display systems, to create an all-new
Taoping Launches Innovative Dual-Sided, Thin Film, Display; Targeting More than 200 High Value, Mall Installations in 2023
Taoping Inc. (Nasdaq: TAOP, the "Company" or "TAOP"), today announced a new, state-of-the-art dual-sided, thin film, photonic-crystal display. The cutting-edge displays have already been successively deployed in numerous major shopping malls in China. Integreated with Taoping's smart cloud distribution system, the innovative display is the latest transformative product offered to help customers more effectively market products and services to highly valued customers.
TAOP Price Returns