Taro Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd. Ordinary Shares (TARO): Price and Financial Metrics
TARO Stock Summary
- For TARO, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by merely 0.37% of US equities we're observing.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 1.11 for Taro Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd; that's greater than it is for just 8.27% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -100%, Taro Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd's debt growth rate surpasses merely 0% of about US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Taro Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd are CPAH, BVSN, EMAN, ESLT, and ASX.
- Visit TARO's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.taro.com.
TARO Stock Price Chart More Charts
TARO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$73.08||52-week high||$109.42|
|Prev. close||$73.60||52-week low||$71.76|
|Day high||$74.61||Avg. volume||45,663|
|50-day MA||$82.95||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$84.00||Market Cap||2.80B|
Taro Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd. Ordinary Shares (TARO) Company Bio
Taro Pharmaceutical Industries offers prescription and over-the-counter pharmaceutical products focusing on primary areas, including topical creams and ointments, liquids, capsules, and tablets in the dermatological and topical, cardiovascular, neuropsychiatric, and anti-inflammatory therapeutic categories. The company was founded in 1959 and is based in Haifa Bay, Israel.
TARO Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Taro Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Taro Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd ranked in the 43st percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that all scenearios modelled for this stock suggest it is overvalued. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Taro Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd, consider:
- The compound growth rate in the free cash flow of Taro Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd over the past 4.97 years is -0.02%; that's better than just 19.91% of cash flow producing equities in the Healthcare sector, where it is classified.
- The business' balance sheet suggests that 0% of the company's capital is sourced from debt; this is greater than merely 0% of the free cash flow producing stocks we're observing.
- Taro Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at -5.06. This coverage rate is greater than that of only 8.39% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|