Taro Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd. Ordinary Shares (TARO): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
TARO POWR Grades
- TARO scores best on the Stability dimension, with a Stability rank ahead of 89.31% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for TARO is in Value, which has been heading down over the past 31 weeks.
- TARO's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 5.04% of US stocks).
TARO Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for TARO is currently 63.13, higher than 92.82% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Of note is the ratio of Taro Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; only 5.98% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Taro Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd is higher than it is for about only 0.51% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Taro Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd are TANH, AC, TUSK, PFIN, and SVVC.
- TARO's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Taro Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd's official web site, go to www.taro.com.
TARO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TARO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$73.07||52-week high||$80.00|
|Prev. close||$74.83||52-week low||$53.95|
|Day high||$75.14||Avg. volume||27,963|
|50-day MA||$73.56||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$69.74||Market Cap||2.80B|
Taro Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd. Ordinary Shares (TARO) Company Bio
Taro Pharmaceutical Industries offers prescription and over-the-counter pharmaceutical products focusing on primary areas, including topical creams and ointments, liquids, capsules, and tablets in the dermatological and topical, cardiovascular, neuropsychiatric, and anti-inflammatory therapeutic categories. The company was founded in 1959 and is based in Haifa Bay, Israel.
TARO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TARO Latest Social Stream
View Full TARO Social Stream
Latest TARO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Taro Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TARO as an investment opportunity.
Taro Pharmaceutical (TARO): Q1 Non-GAAP EPS of $0.81 misses by $0.11; GAAP EPS of -$0.78 misses by $1.70.Revenue of $148.35M (-15.2% Y/Y) beats by $1.02M.Press Release...
Taro to Announce Full Year Results on May 19, 2021
The main aim of stock picking is to find the market-beating stocks. But in any portfolio, there will be mixed results...
Taro to Announce Third Quarter Results on January 27, 2021
The 800+ hedge funds and famous money managers tracked by Insider Monkey have already compiled and submitted their 13F filings for the third quarter, which unveil their equity positions as of September 30. We went through these filings, fixed typos and other more significant errors and identified the changes in hedge fund portfolios. Our extensive […]
TARO Price Returns
Continue Researching TAROWant to see what other sources are saying about Taro Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Taro Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd (TARO) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Taro Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd (TARO) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Taro Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd (TARO) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch