Taro Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd. Ordinary Shares (TARO): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
TARO POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where TARO ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 95.29% of US stocks.
- TARO's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving down over the last 48 weeks.
- TARO ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 5th percentile.
TARO Stock Summary
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Taro Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd is higher than 95.19% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- For TARO, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by just 0.49% of US equities we're observing.
- The volatility of Taro Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd's share price is greater than that of only 4.05% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Taro Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd are MTP, CMTL, LIVN, HSTM, and SSRM.
- TARO's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Taro Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd's official web site, go to www.taro.com.
TARO Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, TARO's price/sales ratio is 15.79% higher, now standing at 4.4.
- TARO's price/earnings ratio has moved up 82 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, TARO's price/sales ratio has gone up 2.2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for TARO.
TARO's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- TARO has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 79.92% of graded US stocks.
- TARO's asset turnover comes in at 0.243 -- ranking 182nd of 677 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- PLXP, DRNA, and CASI are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with TARO.
The table below shows TARO's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
TARO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TARO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$62.78||52-week high||$80.00|
|Prev. close||$63.17||52-week low||$53.95|
|Day high||$63.31||Avg. volume||24,206|
|50-day MA||$68.88||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$72.75||Market Cap||2.38B|
Taro Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd. Ordinary Shares (TARO) Company Bio
Taro Pharmaceutical Industries offers prescription and over-the-counter pharmaceutical products focusing on primary areas, including topical creams and ointments, liquids, capsules, and tablets in the dermatological and topical, cardiovascular, neuropsychiatric, and anti-inflammatory therapeutic categories. The company was founded in 1959 and is based in Haifa Bay, Israel.
Most Popular Stories View All
TARO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TARO Latest Social Stream
View Full TARO Social Stream
Latest TARO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Taro Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TARO as an investment opportunity.
Major onychomycosis treatment market players include Pfizer Inc., Novartis AG, Bausch Health Sciences, Dr. Reddys Laboratories, Galderma Laboratories, Merz Pharma, Moberg Pharma AB, Medimetriks Pharmaceuticals, Johnson and Johnson Services Inc., Taro Pharmaceuticals and GSK Plc. Major onychomycosis treatment market players include Pfizer Inc., Novartis AG, Bausch Health Sciences, Dr. Reddys Laboratories, Galderma Laboratories, Merz Pharma, Moberg Pharma AB, Medimetriks Pharmaceuticals, Johnson and Johnson Services Inc., Taro Pharmaceuticals and GSK Plc.
Global Info Research offers an overarching research and analysis-based study on, Global Hydrocortisone Butyrate Market 2021 by Manufacturers, Regions, Type and Application, Forecast to 2026. The Hydrocortisone Butyrate market report provides a detailed analysis of global market size, regional and country-level market size, segmentation market growth, market share, competitive Landscape, sales analysis, impact of domestic and global market players, 
Does The Market Have A Low Tolerance For Taro Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd.'s (NYSE:TARO) Mixed Fundamentals?
It is hard to get excited after looking at Taro Pharmaceutical Industries' (NYSE:TARO) recent performance, when its...
Taro (TARO) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 29.76% and 7.23%, respectively, for the quarter ended June 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Stocks Analysis by Zacks Investment Research covering: Taro Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd. Read Zacks Investment Research''s latest article on Investing.com
TARO Price Returns
Continue Researching TAROWant to see what other sources are saying about Taro Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Taro Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd (TARO) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Taro Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd (TARO) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Taro Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd (TARO) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch