Taro Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd. (TARO): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
TARO POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where TARO ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 94.64% of US stocks.
- TARO's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- TARO's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 12.28% of US stocks).
TARO Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 1,515.89, Taro Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd P/E ratio is greater than that of about 99.38% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- Of note is the ratio of Taro Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 15.4% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- For TARO, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by merely 0.5% of US equities we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to TARO, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are ABCM, FTEK, NLST, TCX, and MELI.
- Visit TARO's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.taro.com.
TARO Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, TARO's price/sales ratio is 15.79% higher, now standing at 4.4.
- TARO's price/earnings ratio has moved up 82 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, TARO's price/sales ratio has gone up 2.2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for TARO.
TARO Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at -32.18%.
- The 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at -54.85%.
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -258.31%.
The table below shows TARO's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
TARO's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- TARO has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 81% of graded US stocks.
- TARO's asset turnover comes in at 0.239 -- ranking 182nd of 682 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- ELTP, ADMP, and ENTA are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with TARO.
The table below shows TARO's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
TARO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TARO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$36.73||52-week high||$74.29|
|Prev. close||$36.16||52-week low||$33.58|
|Day high||$38.00||Avg. volume||25,266|
|50-day MA||$37.33||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$47.93||Market Cap||1.38B|
Taro Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd. (TARO) Company Bio
Taro Pharmaceutical Industries offers prescription and over-the-counter pharmaceutical products focusing on primary areas, including topical creams and ointments, liquids, capsules, and tablets in the dermatological and topical, cardiovascular, neuropsychiatric, and anti-inflammatory therapeutic categories. The company was founded in 1959 and is based in Haifa Bay, Israel.
Most Popular Stories View All
TARO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TARO Latest Social Stream
View Full TARO Social Stream
Latest TARO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Taro Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TARO as an investment opportunity.
HAWTHORNE, N.Y., February 28, 2022--Taro Completes Acquisition of Alchemee
Taro Pharmaceutical Industries (TARO) will acquire Alchemee from Galderma.The deal includes Alchemees business as well as its flagship acne care brand Proactiv.
ZUG, Switzerland & HAWTHORNE, N.Y., February 22, 2022--Galderma and Taro Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd. (NYSE: TARO) ("Taro") announced today they have signed a definitive agreement for Taro to acquire Alchemee, formerly The Proactiv Company (TPC), from Galderma. The agreement between Galderma and Taro includes Alchemee’s business and assets around the world, including the Proactiv® brand.
Taro (TARO) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of -23.08% and 2.26%, respectively, for the quarter ended December 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
HAWTHORNE, N.Y., January 27, 2022--TARO PROVIDES RESULTS FOR DECEMBER 31, 2021
TARO Price Returns
Continue Researching TAROWant to see what other sources are saying about Taro Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Taro Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd (TARO) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Taro Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd (TARO) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Taro Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd (TARO) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch