Taro Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd. Ordinary Shares (TARO): Price and Financial Metrics
TARO Stock Summary
- TARO's went public 27.35 years ago, making it older than 77.35% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- For TARO, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by only 0.32% of US equities we're observing.
- TARO's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of just 8.51% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Taro Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd are OPTT, AMSC, CBLI, SPNS, and SCON.
- TARO's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Taro Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd's official web site, go to www.taro.com.
TARO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TARO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$70.48||52-week high||$83.19|
|Prev. close||$76.95||52-week low||$53.95|
|Day high||$76.89||Avg. volume||26,559|
|50-day MA||$71.93||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$65.56||Market Cap||2.70B|
Taro Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd. Ordinary Shares (TARO) Company Bio
Taro Pharmaceutical Industries offers prescription and over-the-counter pharmaceutical products focusing on primary areas, including topical creams and ointments, liquids, capsules, and tablets in the dermatological and topical, cardiovascular, neuropsychiatric, and anti-inflammatory therapeutic categories. The company was founded in 1959 and is based in Haifa Bay, Israel.