Taro Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd. (TARO): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
TARO POWR Grades
- TARO scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 96.39% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for TARO is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- TARO's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 9.42% of US stocks).
TARO Stock Summary
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for TARO PHARMACEUTICAL INDUSTRIES LTD is higher than it is for about just 0.44% of US stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 1.25 for TARO PHARMACEUTICAL INDUSTRIES LTD; that's greater than it is for just 15.55% of US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, TARO PHARMACEUTICAL INDUSTRIES LTD is reporting a growth rate of -1,171.59%; that's higher than merely 1.63% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to TARO PHARMACEUTICAL INDUSTRIES LTD, a group of peers worth examining would be UPC, RLX, FALC, GENC, and AVGR.
- Visit TARO's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.taro.com.
TARO Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, TARO's price/sales ratio is 65.96% lower, now standing at 1.6.
- TARO's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 8.1 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for TARO.
TARO Growth Metrics
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 115.07%.
- Its 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -76.14%.
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -158.43%.
The table below shows TARO's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
TARO's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- TARO has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 81% of graded US stocks.
- TARO's asset turnover comes in at 0.239 -- ranking 182nd of 682 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- ELTP, ADMP, and ENTA are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with TARO.
The table below shows TARO's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
TARO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TARO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$24.00||52-week high||$44.84|
|Prev. close||$23.30||52-week low||$22.89|
|Day high||$24.16||Avg. volume||13,050|
|50-day MA||$29.11||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$31.51||Market Cap||902.04M|
Taro Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd. (TARO) Company Bio
Taro Pharmaceutical Industries offers prescription and over-the-counter pharmaceutical products focusing on primary areas, including topical creams and ointments, liquids, capsules, and tablets in the dermatological and topical, cardiovascular, neuropsychiatric, and anti-inflammatory therapeutic categories. The company was founded in 1959 and is based in Haifa Bay, Israel.
Most Popular Stories View All
TARO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TARO Latest Social Stream
View Full TARO Social Stream
Latest TARO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about TARO PHARMACEUTICAL INDUSTRIES LTD that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TARO as an investment opportunity.
Taro Pharmaceutical Industries Third Quarter 2023 Earnings: Misses Expectations
Taro Pharmaceutical Industries ( NYSE:TARO ) Third Quarter 2023 Results Key Financial Results Revenue: US$139.2m (flat...
Taro Provides Results for December 31, 2022
HAWTHORNE, N.Y., January 24, 2023--TARO PROVIDES RESULTS FOR DECEMBER 31, 2022
Taro to Release Third Quarter Results on January 24, 2023
HAWTHORNE, N.Y., January 19, 2023--TARO TO RELEASE THIRD QUARTER RESULTS ON JANUARY 24, 2023
Taro Pharmaceutical (TARO) Reports Q2 Loss, Misses Revenue Estimates
Taro (TARO) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of -108.33% and 18.96%, respectively, for the quarter ended September 2022. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Taro Provides Results for September 30, 2022
HAWTHORNE, N.Y., October 27, 2022--TARO PROVIDES RESULTS FOR SEPTEMBER 30, 2022
TARO Price Returns
Continue Researching TAROWant to see what other sources are saying about Taro Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Taro Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd (TARO) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Taro Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd (TARO) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Taro Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd (TARO) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...