Taro Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd. (TARO): Price and Financial Metrics
TARO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$37.89||52-week high||$42.22|
|Prev. close||$37.00||52-week low||$22.89|
|Day high||$38.33||Avg. volume||33,772|
|50-day MA||$35.59||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$33.85||Market Cap||1.42B|
TARO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
Taro Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd. (TARO) Company Bio
Taro Pharmaceutical Industries offers prescription and over-the-counter pharmaceutical products focusing on primary areas, including topical creams and ointments, liquids, capsules, and tablets in the dermatological and topical, cardiovascular, neuropsychiatric, and anti-inflammatory therapeutic categories. The company was founded in 1959 and is based in Haifa Bay, Israel.
TARO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TARO Latest Social Stream
View Full TARO Social Stream
Latest TARO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about TARO PHARMACEUTICAL INDUSTRIES LTD that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TARO as an investment opportunity.
HAWTHORNE, N.Y., October 26, 2023--TARO PROVIDES RESULTS FOR SEPTEMBER 30, 2023
HAWTHORNE, N.Y., July 27, 2023--TARO PROVIDES RESULTS FOR THE QUARTER ENDED JUNE 30, 2023
As the largest minority shareholder1 of Taro Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd. (NYSE: TARO), Krensavage Asset Management LLC opposes Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd.'s paltry bid to take Taro private.
HAWTHORNE, N.Y., June 30, 2023--Taro Annual Report on Form 20-F Available For Fiscal Year Ended March 31, 2023
Shares of Taro Pharmaceutical Industries (NYSE: TARO) were up more than 23% Tuesday morning after the company reported late Friday that in a Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) filing, it was looking at a buyout offer from Sun Pharmaceuticals, India's largest drugmaker. Sun Pharmaceuticals already owns 78.5% of Taro's shares and now plans to buy the remaining 21.5% of the company's shares at $38 a share, at a premium of 31.2% over the stock's closing price of $28.97 on May 25. Taro's directors, in a filing with the SEC, pushed for the move, saying that it would benefit all shareholders of Taro.
TARO Price Returns
Continue Researching TAROWant to see what other sources are saying about Taro Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Taro Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd (TARO) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Taro Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd (TARO) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Taro Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd (TARO) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch