TaskUs, Inc. (TASK): Price and Financial Metrics
TASK Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$12.42||52-week high||$22.00|
|Prev. close||$12.67||52-week low||$7.95|
|Day high||$12.80||Avg. volume||499,195|
|50-day MA||$10.66||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$11.87||Market Cap||1.11B|
TASK Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TASK POWR Grades
- TASK scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 82.51% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for TASK is in Quality, which has been heading up over the past 177 days.
- TASK's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 25.32% of US stocks).
TASK Stock Summary
- TASKUS INC's stock had its IPO on June 11, 2021, making it an older stock than only 6.72% of US equities in our set.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, TASKUS INC is reporting a growth rate of 46.74%; that's higher than 81.17% of US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for TASK comes in at 10.02% -- higher than that of 82.64% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to TASKUS INC, a group of peers worth examining would be EXLS, COOK, HURN, MEG, and SWIM.
- TASK's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit TASKUS INC's official web site, go to www.taskus.com.
TASK Valuation Summary
- TASK's price/earnings ratio is 23.7; this is 8.14% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- Over the past 30 months, TASK's price/sales ratio has gone down 5.2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for TASK.
TaskUs, Inc. (TASK) Company Bio
TaskUs, Inc. provides outsourcing services to Internet companies worldwide. It offers digital customer experience that consists of omni-channel customer care services primarily delivered through digital channels; and other solutions, including customer care services for new product or market launches, trust and safety solutions, and customer acquisition solutions. The company also offers content security services, such as review and disposition of user and advertiser generated content for various proposals (removal or labeling of policy violating, and offensive or misleading content); and artificial intelligence (AI) solutions that consist of data labeling, annotation, and transcription services for training and tuning AI algorithms through the process of machine learning. Its clients include online or app-based businesses transforming industries, such as ride-sharing, e-commerce, food and grocery delivery, streaming media, and online digital marketplaces. TaskUs, Inc. was formerly known as TU TopCo, Inc. and changed its name to TaskUs, Inc. in December 2020. The company was incorporated in 2008 and is headquartered in New Braunfels, Texas.
TASK Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TASK Latest Social Stream
View Full TASK Social Stream
Latest TASK News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about TASKUS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TASK as an investment opportunity.
If we want to find a potential multi-bagger, often there are underlying trends that can provide clues. In a perfect...
TaskUs, Inc. (NASDAQ:TASK) Q3 2023 Earnings Call Transcript November 6, 2023 TaskUs, Inc. beats earnings expectations. Reported EPS is $0.32, expectations were $0.29. Operator: Good evening, and welcome to TaskUs Third Quarter 2023 Investor Call. My name is Sherry, and I will be your conference facilitator today. At this time, all lines have been placed […]
Q3 2023 Taskus Inc Earnings Call
Good afternoon, and thank you for joining us for the TaskUs third quarter 2023 earnings call. Joining me on today's call are Bryce Maddock, our co-founder and chief executive officer; and Balaji Sekar, our chief financial officer.
Adjusted EBITDA stands at $52.9 Million, Non-GAAP Adjusted Net Income at $30.0 Million
TASK Price Returns