TaskUs, Inc. (TASK): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
TASK POWR Grades
- TASK scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 69.94% of US stocks.
- TASK's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- TASK ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 15th percentile.
TASK Stock Summary
- TASK's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 0.47 -- higher than just 4.24% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- TASK's went public 1.63 years ago, making it older than just 4.91% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, TASKUS INC is reporting a growth rate of -214.75%; that's higher than only 7.33% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to TASKUS INC are ONEM, VINE, BKSY, FRGE, and EVR.
- Visit TASK's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.taskus.com.
TASK Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, TASK's price/sales ratio is 30.77% lower, now standing at 1.8.
- Over the past 20 months, TASK's price/earnings ratio has gone down 48.5.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for TASK.
TASK Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TASK Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$17.86||52-week high||$41.87|
|Prev. close||$18.00||52-week low||$13.60|
|Day high||$18.47||Avg. volume||264,889|
|50-day MA||$18.00||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$19.64||Market Cap||1.74B|
TaskUs, Inc. (TASK) Company Bio
TaskUs, Inc. provides outsourcing services to Internet companies worldwide. It offers digital customer experience that consists of omni-channel customer care services primarily delivered through digital channels; and other solutions, including customer care services for new product or market launches, trust and safety solutions, and customer acquisition solutions. The company also offers content security services, such as review and disposition of user and advertiser generated content for various proposals (removal or labeling of policy violating, and offensive or misleading content); and artificial intelligence (AI) solutions that consist of data labeling, annotation, and transcription services for training and tuning AI algorithms through the process of machine learning. Its clients include online or app-based businesses transforming industries, such as ride-sharing, e-commerce, food and grocery delivery, streaming media, and online digital marketplaces. TaskUs, Inc. was formerly known as TU TopCo, Inc. and changed its name to TaskUs, Inc. in December 2020. The company was incorporated in 2008 and is headquartered in New Braunfels, Texas.
Most Popular Stories View All
TASK Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TASK Latest Social Stream
View Full TASK Social Stream
Latest TASK News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about TASKUS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TASK as an investment opportunity.
If you're not sure where to start when looking for the next multi-bagger, there are a few key trends you should keep an...
Wells Fargo on Monday downgraded Fiserv (FISV), Paymentus (PAY), and TaskUs (TASK) to Underweight from Equal Weight, citing the challenging market environment.The research firm expects…
Investors need to pay close attention to TaskUs (TASK) stock based on the movements in the options market lately.
TASK vs. DT: Which Stock Is the Better Value Option?
TASK Price Returns