TAT Technologies Ltd. - Ordinary Shares (TATT): Price and Financial Metrics
TATT Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $27,955,292, Tat Technologies Ltd has a greater market value than just 14.93% of US stocks.
- With a price/earnings ratio of 34.68, Tat Technologies Ltd P/E ratio is greater than that of about 85.11% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- Of note is the ratio of Tat Technologies Ltd's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 84.86% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Tat Technologies Ltd are EZPW, WVVI, BXG, SXT, and KRO.
- Visit TATT's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.tat-technologies.com.
TATT Stock Price Chart More Charts
TATT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$3.65||52-week high||$6.92|
|Prev. close||$3.48||52-week low||$3.00|
|Day high||$3.81||Avg. volume||2,091|
|50-day MA||$4.50||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$5.19||Market Cap||32.39M|
TAT Technologies Ltd. - Ordinary Shares (TATT) Company Bio
TAT Technologies Ltd., together with its subsidiaries, provides various solutions and services to the commercial and military aerospace, and ground defense industries worldwide. It designs, develops, and manufactures a range of heat transfer solutions, such as pre-cooler and oil/fuel hydraulic heat exchangers used in mechanical and electronic systems in commercial, military, and business aircraft; environmental control and power electronics cooling systems for use in aircraft and ground applications; and a range of other mechanical aircraft accessories and systems, such as pumps, valves, and turbine power units. The company was founded in 1985 and is based in Gedera, Israel.