TAT Technologies Ltd. - Ordinary Shares (TATT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
TATT POWR Grades
- TATT scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 0% of US stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
- TATT's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 0% of US stocks).
TATT Stock Summary
- Tat Technologies Ltd's market capitalization of $47,657,118 is ahead of just 8.74% of US-listed equities.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 118.55%, Tat Technologies Ltd's debt growth rate surpasses 91.47% of about US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Tat Technologies Ltd is reporting a growth rate of -215.42%; that's higher than only 9.88% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Tat Technologies Ltd are AFI, BOSC, UEPS, HX, and CVV.
- Visit TATT's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to tat-technologies.com.
TATT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TATT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$5.45||52-week high||$8.34|
|Prev. close||$5.37||52-week low||$3.40|
|Day high||$5.58||Avg. volume||366,724|
|50-day MA||$5.24||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$4.87||Market Cap||48.34M|
TAT Technologies Ltd. - Ordinary Shares (TATT) Company Bio
TAT Technologies Ltd., together with its subsidiaries, provides various solutions and services to the commercial and military aerospace, and ground defense industries worldwide. It designs, develops, and manufactures a range of heat transfer solutions, such as pre-cooler and oil/fuel hydraulic heat exchangers used in mechanical and electronic systems in commercial, military, and business aircraft; environmental control and power electronics cooling systems for use in aircraft and ground applications; and a range of other mechanical aircraft accessories and systems, such as pumps, valves, and turbine power units. The company was founded in 1985 and is based in Gedera, Israel.
TATT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TATT Latest Social Stream
View Full TATT Social Stream
Latest TATT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Tat Technologies Ltd that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TATT as an investment opportunity.
TAT Technologies Ltd. (NASDAQ: TATT) ("TAT" or the "Company"), a leading provider of products and services to the commercial and military aerospace and ground defense industries, reported today its audited results for the twelve months ended December 31, 2020.
Honeywell International Inc. and TAT Technologies, a provider of products and services to the aviation industry, have inked a 10-year agreement for Auxiliary Power Unit (APU) rental services for its GTCP331-500 engine, which is installed in all Boeing 777 aircraft around the world. Nasdaq-listed TAT shares popped 58% in Tuesday’s late market trading. Under the terms of the contract, TAT’s subsidiary, TAT-Piedmont Aviation, will offer rental services of Honeywell (HON) GTCP331-500 APUs operating Boeing's 777 aircraft on an exclusive basis. As part of this agreement, TAT-Piedmont also acquired Honeywell's GTCP331-500 APU rental bank for about $6.5 million.
TAT Technologies (TATT) stock is on the rise Tuesday and investors are taking an interest in the company following news of a massive deal.
TAT Technologies Ltd. (NASDAQ: TATT) ("TAT" or the "Company"), a leading provider of products and services to the commercial and military aerospace and ground defense industries, reported today its unaudited results for the three month and nine month periods ended September 30, 2020.
CBAK Energy Technology (NASDAQ:CBAT) +164%. SG Blocks (SGBX +109% on plans to build modular coronavirus testing centers for LAX. TAT Technologies (NASDAQ:T
TATT Price Returns