TAT Technologies Ltd. - Ordinary Shares (TATT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
TATT Stock Summary
- TATT has a market capitalization of $58,395,500 -- more than approximately just 8.45% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 118.55%, Tat Technologies Ltd's debt growth rate surpasses 92.42% of about US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, TATT has reported earnings growth of -215.42%, putting it ahead of only 9.94% of US stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Tat Technologies Ltd, a group of peers worth examining would be OCC, FOSL, UEPS, FSTR, and VIRC.
- TATT's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Tat Technologies Ltd's official web site, go to tat-technologies.com.
TATT Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, TATT's price/earnings ratio is 136.4% lower, now standing at -9.7.
- TATT's price/earnings ratio has moved down 19.6 over the prior 209 months.
- Over the past 209 months, TATT's price/sales ratio has gone down 0.5.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for TATT.
TATT Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at 6.51%.
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 51.19%.
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -63.81%.
The table below shows TATT's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
TATT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TATT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$6.34||52-week high||$10.44|
|Prev. close||$6.58||52-week low||$4.11|
|Day high||$6.52||Avg. volume||387,364|
|50-day MA||$6.00||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$5.85||Market Cap||56.24M|
TAT Technologies Ltd. - Ordinary Shares (TATT) Company Bio
TAT Technologies Ltd., together with its subsidiaries, provides various solutions and services to the commercial and military aerospace, and ground defense industries worldwide. It designs, develops, and manufactures a range of heat transfer solutions, such as pre-cooler and oil/fuel hydraulic heat exchangers used in mechanical and electronic systems in commercial, military, and business aircraft; environmental control and power electronics cooling systems for use in aircraft and ground applications; and a range of other mechanical aircraft accessories and systems, such as pumps, valves, and turbine power units. The company was founded in 1985 and is based in Gedera, Israel.
Most Popular Stories View All
TATT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TATT Latest Social Stream
View Full TATT Social Stream
Latest TATT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Tat Technologies Ltd that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TATT as an investment opportunity.
Passive investing in index funds can generate returns that roughly match the overall market. But one can do better than...
TAT Technologies Ltd. (NASDAQ: TATT) ("TAT" or the "Company"), a leading provider of products and services to the commercial and military aerospace and ground defense industries, reported today its unaudited results for the three month and six month periods ended June 30, 2021.
U.S. stock futures were relatively flat on Friday after powering to record highs on Thursday ahead of the much-anticipated Non-Farm Payroll report for June. Dow futures were up 0.07%, S&P 500 futures rose 0.06%, and NASDAQ futures had climbed 0.15% at the time of writing. The indices continue to flirt with record highs at the start of the third quarter, supported by upbeat economic data in recent days. Jobless claims edging lower and touching the lowest level since pandemic-led shutdowns would affirm the U.S. economic recovery. Better-than-expected jobs data for June could come to haunt the equity markets as expectations of rate hikes could fuel a pullback.
Space stocks are on the rise today as shares of Virgin Galactic (SPCE) and Astra Space (ASTR) take off both for their own reasons.
Sequential Brands (SQBG) stock is heading higher on Friday despite a lack of news that could be behind the increase today
TATT Price Returns