TAT Technologies Ltd. - Ordinary Shares (TATT): Price and Financial Metrics
TATT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$8.99||52-week high||$9.00|
|Prev. close||$8.91||52-week low||$4.97|
|Day high||$8.99||Avg. volume||5,865|
|50-day MA||$7.93||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$6.57||Market Cap||80.11M|
TATT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TATT Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 103.52, TAT TECHNOLOGIES LTD P/E ratio is greater than that of about 94.72% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for TATT is currently 107.96, higher than 97.49% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, TAT TECHNOLOGIES LTD is reporting a growth rate of -137.11%; that's higher than merely 10.46% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to TATT, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are ELMD, HSII, INNV, GBR, and NEOG.
- TATT's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit TAT TECHNOLOGIES LTD's official web site, go to tat-technologies.com.
TATT Valuation Summary
- TATT's price/sales ratio is 0.7; this is 65% lower than that of the median Industrials stock.
- TATT's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 38.3 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for TATT.
TATT Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -579.19%.
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -58.49%.
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at -23.56%.
The table below shows TATT's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
TAT Technologies Ltd. - Ordinary Shares (TATT) Company Bio
TAT Technologies Ltd., together with its subsidiaries, provides various solutions and services to the commercial and military aerospace, and ground defense industries worldwide. It designs, develops, and manufactures a range of heat transfer solutions, such as pre-cooler and oil/fuel hydraulic heat exchangers used in mechanical and electronic systems in commercial, military, and business aircraft; environmental control and power electronics cooling systems for use in aircraft and ground applications; and a range of other mechanical aircraft accessories and systems, such as pumps, valves, and turbine power units. The company was founded in 1985 and is based in Gedera, Israel.
TATT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TATT Latest Social Stream
View Full TATT Social Stream
Latest TATT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about TAT TECHNOLOGIES LTD that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TATT as an investment opportunity.
TAT Technologies Ltd. (NASDAQ: TATT) ("TAT" or the "Company"), a leading provider of products and services to the commercial and military aerospace and ground defense industries, reported today its unaudited results for the three-month and six-month period ended June 30, 2023.
TAT Technologies Ltd., through its Oklahoma subsidiary -Limco Airpair Inc., signed a unique contract to serve a Boeing747 fleet of one of Europe's Major Cargo Carriers
TAT Technologies (Nasdaq TATT) a leading supplier of OEM products and MRO services for the defense and commercial aviation industry, announced today the signing of a new contract for the repair of Boeing 747 Thermal component being used by a fleet of a major European Cargo carrier. The contract is valued at $7.5 million.
By buying an index fund, you can roughly match the market return with ease. But if you buy good businesses at...
TAT Technology through its North Carolina subsidiary - Piedmont Aviation Components, received a first customer's order for an overhaul of APU331-500 engine serving on the Boeing 777 fleet
TAT Technologies (Nasdaq: TATT) a leading supplier of OEM products and MRO services for the defense and commercial aviation industry, informed on receiving a first customer's order for the repair of APU331-500 from one of North America Cargo carriers.
What underlying fundamental trends can indicate that a company might be in decline? Typically, we'll see the trend of...
TATT Price Returns