TAT Technologies Ltd. - Ordinary Shares (TATT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
TATT Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $54,756,874, Tat Technologies Ltd has a greater market value than only 9.73% of US stocks.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for TATT is currently 70.47, higher than 92.99% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, TATT is more volatile than only 16.42% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to TATT, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are NTWK, CSTE, SLQT, BOSC, and TGEN.
- TATT's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Tat Technologies Ltd's official web site, go to tat-technologies.com.
TATT Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, TATT's price/earnings ratio is 136.4% lower, now standing at -9.7.
- TATT's price/earnings ratio has moved down 19.6 over the prior 209 months.
- Over the past 209 months, TATT's price/sales ratio has gone down 0.5.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for TATT.
TATT Growth Metrics
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 32.57%.
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 572.91%.
- The 2 year price growth rate now stands at -55.03%.
The table below shows TATT's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
TATT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TATT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$5.62||52-week high||$10.44|
|Prev. close||$5.87||52-week low||$5.25|
|Day high||$5.74||Avg. volume||7,321|
|50-day MA||$6.04||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$6.18||Market Cap||49.85M|
TAT Technologies Ltd. - Ordinary Shares (TATT) Company Bio
TAT Technologies Ltd., together with its subsidiaries, provides various solutions and services to the commercial and military aerospace, and ground defense industries worldwide. It designs, develops, and manufactures a range of heat transfer solutions, such as pre-cooler and oil/fuel hydraulic heat exchangers used in mechanical and electronic systems in commercial, military, and business aircraft; environmental control and power electronics cooling systems for use in aircraft and ground applications; and a range of other mechanical aircraft accessories and systems, such as pumps, valves, and turbine power units. The company was founded in 1985 and is based in Gedera, Israel.
Most Popular Stories View All
TATT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TATT Latest Social Stream
View Full TATT Social Stream
Latest TATT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Tat Technologies Ltd that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TATT as an investment opportunity.
Investment company Marquette Asset Management, LLC (Current Portfolio) buys Vanguard Total Bond Market ETF, ARK Next Generation Internet ETF, TAT Technologies, Avantis International Equity ETF, Dril-Quip Inc, sells Vanguard Short-Term Corporate Bond ETF, Vanguard Total Stock Market ETF, Vanguard FTSE Developed Markets ETF, Concord Acquisition Corp, Astrotech Corp during the 3-months ended 2021Q4, according to the most recent filings of the investment company, Marquette Asset Management, LLC.
TAT Technologies Ltd. (NASDAQ:TATT) was the recipient of a large increase in short interest in November. As of November 15th, there was short interest totalling 74,000 shares, an increase of 26.3% from the October 31st total of 58,600 shares. Currently, 2.3% of the shares of the stock are sold short. Based on an average daily 
TAT Technologies Ltd. (NASDAQ:TATT) shares crossed above its 200-day moving average during trading on Monday . The stock has a 200-day moving average of $0.00 and traded as high as $6.59. TAT Technologies shares last traded at $6.56, with a volume of 24,635 shares changing hands. Separately, TheStreet downgraded shares of TAT Technologies from a 
No summary available.
GEDERA, Israel, Nov. 4, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- TAT Technologies Ltd. (NASDAQ: TATT - News) ("TAT" or the "Company"), a leading provider of products and services to the commercial and military aerospace and ground defense industries, reported today its unaudited results for the three month
TATT Price Returns