TAT Technologies Ltd. - Ordinary Shares (TATT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
TATT Stock Summary
- TATT has a market capitalization of $57,439,589 -- more than approximately only 13.62% of US stocks.
- TATT's went public 29.56 years ago, making it older than 80.34% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, TATT is more volatile than only 2.44% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to TATT, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are ALPP, CNET, PRPL, NTWK, and BGSF.
- Visit TATT's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to tat-technologies.com.
TATT Valuation Summary
- TATT's price/sales ratio is 0.7; this is 41.67% lower than that of the median Industrials stock.
- TATT's price/earnings ratio has moved down 21.2 over the prior 240 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for TATT.
TATT Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -10.21%.
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at -1.25%.
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at -13.62%.
The table below shows TATT's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
TATT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TATT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$6.08||52-week high||$7.00|
|Prev. close||$6.08||52-week low||$5.25|
|Day high||$6.10||Avg. volume||6,506|
|50-day MA||$6.34||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$6.19||Market Cap||53.93M|
TAT Technologies Ltd. - Ordinary Shares (TATT) Company Bio
TAT Technologies Ltd., together with its subsidiaries, provides various solutions and services to the commercial and military aerospace, and ground defense industries worldwide. It designs, develops, and manufactures a range of heat transfer solutions, such as pre-cooler and oil/fuel hydraulic heat exchangers used in mechanical and electronic systems in commercial, military, and business aircraft; environmental control and power electronics cooling systems for use in aircraft and ground applications; and a range of other mechanical aircraft accessories and systems, such as pumps, valves, and turbine power units. The company was founded in 1985 and is based in Gedera, Israel.
Most Popular Stories View All
TATT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TATT Latest Social Stream
View Full TATT Social Stream
Latest TATT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about TAT TECHNOLOGIES LTD that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TATT as an investment opportunity.
TAT Technologies Ltd. (NASDAQ: TATT) ("TAT" or the "Company"), a leading provider of products and services to the commercial and military aerospace and ground defense industries, reported today its unaudited results for the three month and six-month periods ended June 30, 2022.
For many, the main point of investing is to generate higher returns than the overall market. But every investor is...
TAT Technologies Ltd. (NASDAQ: TATT) has secured a significant new contract from a large global airline to provide Repair, Maintenance and Overhaul (MRO) services to the airline's Auxiliary Power Units (APU). The contract is exclusive for 5 years, during which Piedmont, TAT's North Carolina subsidiary, will maintain all of the airline's APUs of a specific model. TATT estimates revenues of $50 million ($10 million per year). "We are pleased to have won this contract...This additional business wil
TAT Technologies Ltd. (TASE: TATT), (NASDAQ: TATT), a leading supplier of products and services for the commercial and military aviation industries and the ground defense industries, reports a significant new contract with a large global airline.
TAT Technologies Ltd. (NASDAQ: TATT) ("TAT" or the "Company"), a leading provider of products and services to the commercial and military aerospace and ground defense industries, reported today its unaudited results for the three-month period ended March 31, 2022.
TATT Price Returns