Taylor Devices, Inc. (TAYD): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
TAYD Stock Summary
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for TAYLOR DEVICES INC is higher than it is for about just 0.48% of US stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 1.12 for TAYLOR DEVICES INC; that's greater than it is for only 9.98% of US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, TAYD has reported earnings growth of 689.46%, putting it ahead of 97.4% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to TAYD, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are ZD, NVT, EML, IOSP, and BSQR.
- Visit TAYD's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.taylordevices.com.
TAYD Valuation Summary
- TAYD's price/sales ratio is 1.6; this is 23.08% higher than that of the median Industrials stock.
- Over the past 243 months, TAYD's price/sales ratio has gone up 1.1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for TAYD.
TAYD Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -74.19%.
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 496.42%.
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at -41.14%.
The table below shows TAYD's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
TAYD Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TAYD Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$15.68||52-week high||$16.69|
|Prev. close||$16.30||52-week low||$8.13|
|Day high||$16.47||Avg. volume||16,438|
|50-day MA||$13.58||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$10.82||Market Cap||54.93M|
Most Popular Stories View All
TAYD Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TAYD Latest Social Stream
View Full TAYD Social Stream
Latest TAYD News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about TAYLOR DEVICES INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TAYD as an investment opportunity.
Taylor Devices specializes in shock-absorbing devices for construction and aerospace uses, among others. See here for the business and TAYD stock outlook.
Did you know there are some financial metrics that can provide clues of a potential multi-bagger? Typically, we'll want...
Taylor Devices is a well-established company with a high level of expertise in the shock and vibration control field. See why we are a hold on TAYD stock.
Taylor Devices ( NASDAQ:TAYD ) Second Quarter 2023 Results Key Financial Results Revenue: US$10.5m (up 35% from 2Q...
Taylor Devices press release (NASDAQ:TAYD): Q2 GAAP EPS of $0.45.Revenue of $10.5M (+35.5% Y/Y).
TAYD Price Returns