Taylor Devices, Inc. (TAYD): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
TAYD Stock Summary
- TAYD has a market capitalization of $41,897,005 -- more than approximately only 6.86% of US stocks.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Taylor Devices Inc is higher than it is for about just 0.51% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -100%, Taylor Devices Inc's debt growth rate surpasses merely 0% of about US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Taylor Devices Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be EBF, REX, CALM, KMDA, and MIND.
- TAYD's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Taylor Devices Inc's official web site, go to www.taylordevices.com.
TAYD Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, TAYD's price/sales ratio is 0% higher, now standing at 1.8.
- Over the past 243 months, TAYD's price/sales ratio has gone up $0.9.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for TAYD.
TAYD Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TAYD Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$12.07||52-week high||$12.43|
|Prev. close||$12.00||52-week low||$8.58|
|Day high||$12.07||Avg. volume||6,096|
|50-day MA||$12.02||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$10.67||Market Cap||42.11M|
TAYD Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for TAYD, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Taylor Devices Inc ranked in the 5th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Our DCF analysis suggests the stock is overvalued by about 98%. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Taylor Devices Inc ended up being:
- In the past 5.58 years, Taylor Devices Inc has a compound free cash flow growth rate of -0.23%; that's better than only 4.55% of cash flow producing equities in the Industrials sector, where it is classified.
- Taylor Devices Inc's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at -14.28. This coverage rate is greater than that of only 5.68% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
TAYD Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TAYD Latest Social Stream
View Full TAYD Social Stream
Latest TAYD News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Taylor Devices Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TAYD as an investment opportunity.
There are a few key trends to look for if we want to identify the next multi-bagger. Typically, we'll want to notice a...
Does the January share price for Taylor Devices, Inc. ( NASDAQ:TAYD ) reflect what it's really worth? Today, we will...
Taylor Devices, Inc. (NASDAQ SmallCap: "TAYD") announced today that it had 2nd quarter Net earnings of $645,290, down from last year's 2nd quarter Net earnings of $917,006. Net earnings for the 1st six months were $821,301, also down from last year's Net earnings for the 1st six months of $1,271,583.
Taylor Devices announce their quarterly, annual earnings. See the latest EPS estimates. Listen to the conference call and remind yourself by…
Taylor Devices, Inc. (NASDAQ SmallCap: "TAYD") announced today that it had 1st quarter sales of $5,759,457, up slightly from last year's 1st quarter sales of $5,708,639.
TAYD Price Returns