Taylor Devices, Inc. (TAYD): Price and Financial Metrics
TAYD Stock Summary
- For TAYD, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by only 0.37% of US equities we're observing.
- TAYD's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of just 9.24% of US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Taylor Devices Inc is reporting a growth rate of 103.11%; that's higher than 89.6% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to TAYD, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are DNOW, WSTG, SSI, CATO, and BIG.
- Visit TAYD's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.taylordevices.com.
TAYD Stock Price Chart More Charts
TAYD Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$12.08||52-week high||$13.39|
|Prev. close||$12.10||52-week low||$10.10|
|Day high||$12.08||Avg. volume||13,066|
|50-day MA||$11.35||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$11.26||Market Cap||42.03M|
TAYD Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Taylor Devices Inc with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Taylor Devices Inc ranked in the 89st percentile in terms of potential gain offered. More precisely, our analysis suggests the stock is undervalued by approximately 1093.83% on a DCF basis. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Taylor Devices Inc ended up being:
- Taylor Devices Inc's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at -46.18. This coverage rate is greater than that of just 2.81% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
- Relative to other stocks in its sector (Industrials), Taylor Devices Inc has a reliance on debt greater than merely 0% of them.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|