Taylor Devices, Inc. (TAYD): Price and Financial Metrics
TAYD Stock Summary
- For TAYD, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by merely 0.37% of US equities we're observing.
- TAYD's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of only 9.24% of US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, TAYD has reported earnings growth of 103.11%, putting it ahead of 89.6% of US stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Taylor Devices Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be DNOW, WSTG, SSI, CATO, and BIG.
- TAYD's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Taylor Devices Inc's official web site, go to www.taylordevices.com.
TAYD Daily Price Range
TAYD 52-Week Price Range
TAYD Stock Price Chart More Charts
TAYD Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$12.39||52-week high||$13.29|
|Prev. close||$12.39||52-week low||$10.10|
|Day high||$12.43||Avg. volume||15,913|
|50-day MA||$10.90||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$11.31||Market Cap||43.10M|