The Bancorp, Inc. (TBBK): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
TBBK POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where TBBK ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 89.62% of US stocks.
- TBBK's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- TBBK's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 18.44% of US stocks).
TBBK Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for TBBK is currently 21.07, higher than 70.55% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- With a price/sales ratio of 5.66, Bancorp Inc has a higher such ratio than 74.36% of stocks in our set.
- TBBK's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 93.46% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Bancorp Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be PACW, BWB, NTB, YCBD, and SUNW.
- Visit TBBK's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.thebancorp.com.
TBBK Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, TBBK's price/sales ratio is 266.67% higher, now standing at 4.4.
- Over the past 203 months, TBBK's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 80.9.
- Over the past 203 months, TBBK's price/earnings ratio has gone down 63.9.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for TBBK.
TBBK Growth Metrics
- The 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -50280.65%.
- The 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 1904.34%.
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at 26.9%.
The table below shows TBBK's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
TBBK's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- TBBK has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 53.61% of graded US stocks.
- TBBK's asset turnover comes in at 0.046 -- ranking 106th of 430 Banking stocks.
- ATAX, CHMG, and FHN are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with TBBK.
The table below shows TBBK's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
TBBK Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TBBK Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$18.47||52-week high||$33.36|
|Prev. close||$18.44||52-week low||$18.02|
|Day high||$18.81||Avg. volume||398,798|
|50-day MA||$24.94||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$26.95||Market Cap||1.04B|
The Bancorp, Inc. (TBBK) Company Bio
The Bancorp, Inc. operates as the financial holding company for The Bancorp Bank that provides banking products and services to individuals, and small and mid-size businesses in the United States. The company was founded in 1999 and is based in Wilmington, Delaware.
Most Popular Stories View All
TBBK Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TBBK Latest Social Stream
View Full TBBK Social Stream
Latest TBBK News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Bancorp Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TBBK as an investment opportunity.
WILMINGTON, Del., February 22, 2022--The Bancorp Bank, the wholly-owned banking subsidiary of The Bancorp, Inc. (NASDAQ: TBBK), is pleased to announce its newly established Conventional Loan Program for the funeral industry, provided through its Commercial Lending business. In partnership with Homesteaders Life Company, a leading provider of preneed and at-need funeral funding for consumers, the Conventional Loan Program offers financing specifically for the acquisition and refinancing of multi-
By Lisa Thompson OTC:XTMIF READ THE FULL XTMIF RESEARCH REPORT ➢ It is not often you come across a product that is offered free to customers, and saves them time and effort. XTM’s Today ™ solution does just that for employers who are becoming increasingly pressured to provide Earned Wage Access to their employees for both gratuities and earnings. The Today program mainly generates revenues from a
U.S. Bancorp's (USB) stock is worth keeping on the grounds of a sound balance sheet, diverse revenue streams and inorganic growth moves. Yet, a concentrated loan portfolio and mounting costs...
An analyst explains the reasons behind such a strong year for the banking industry and why growth might slow in 2022.
No summary available.
TBBK Price Returns