The Bancorp, Inc. (TBBK): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
TBBK POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where TBBK ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 53.87% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for TBBK is in Quality, which has been heading up over the past 31 weeks.
- TBBK ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 23rd percentile.
TBBK Stock Summary
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Bancorp Inc is higher than 84.56% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 11.64 for Bancorp Inc; that's greater than it is for 93.79% of US stocks.
- The volatility of Bancorp Inc's share price is greater than that of 86.06% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Bancorp Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be ORRF, HFBL, MCB, FDBC, and TMP.
- TBBK's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Bancorp Inc's official web site, go to www.thebancorp.com.
TBBK Valuation Summary
- TBBK's EV/EBIT ratio is -1.2; this is 112.77% lower than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- Over the past 200 months, TBBK's price/sales ratio has gone down $5.7.
- TBBK's price/sales ratio has moved down $5.7 over the prior 200 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for TBBK.
TBBK Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TBBK Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$26.34||52-week high||$26.68|
|Prev. close||$25.68||52-week low||$7.95|
|Day high||$26.40||Avg. volume||669,482|
|50-day MA||$23.59||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$16.76||Market Cap||1.51B|
The Bancorp, Inc. (TBBK) Company Bio
The Bancorp, Inc. operates as the financial holding company for The Bancorp Bank that provides banking products and services to individuals, and small and mid-size businesses in the United States. The company was founded in 1999 and is based in Wilmington, Delaware.
TBBK Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TBBK Latest Social Stream
View Full TBBK Social Stream
Latest TBBK News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Bancorp Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TBBK as an investment opportunity.
Provident Bancorp (PVBC) might move higher on growing optimism about its earnings prospects, which is reflected by its upgrade to a Zacks Rank #2 (Buy).
The Bancorp, Inc. ("The Bancorp") (Nasdaq: TBBK), is pleased to announce the launch of the Company’s newly-designed corporate website. The project is the result of an initiative to further elevate The Bancorp brand, support its business partners, and inspire employees. The new website exemplifies how, for over 20 years, The Bancorp remains an essential partner to its customers by providing innovative thinking that delivers unique and valuable solutions. To view the website, please visit www.thebancorp.com.
Amerant Bancorp Inc. (AMTB) shares have started gaining and might continue moving higher in the near term, as indicated by solid earnings estimate revisions.
The Bancorp (TBBK) was a big mover last session on higher-than-average trading volume. The latest trend in earnings estimate revisions might not help the stock continue moving higher in the near term.
Shares of The Bancorp (NASDAQ: TBBK), a $7.7 billion asset bank in Delaware, traded more than 10% higher as of 11 a.m. EDT today, after it came to light that the bank would soon join the S&P SmallCap 600 index. The Bancorp, which will join the index Friday, currently has a market cap of $1.42 billion. Also, being added to an index results in greater visibility for the stock.
TBBK Price Returns