The Bancorp, Inc. (TBBK): Price and Financial Metrics
TBBK Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$39.01||52-week high||$41.52|
|Prev. close||$39.10||52-week low||$25.13|
|Day high||$39.65||Avg. volume||356,682|
|50-day MA||$35.96||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$33.89||Market Cap||2.09B|
TBBK Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TBBK POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where TBBK ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 64.8% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for TBBK is in Quality, which has been heading up over the past 177 days.
- TBBK's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 16.82% of US stocks).
TBBK Stock Summary
- TBBK's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 90.5% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -21.31%, BANCORP INC's debt growth rate surpasses only 15.47% of about US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that TBBK's revenue has grown 35.61% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 86.45% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to BANCORP INC are BUSE, SSB, OPHC, WTFC, and HTBK.
- TBBK's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit BANCORP INC's official web site, go to www.thebancorp.com.
TBBK Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, TBBK's price/sales ratio is 109.09% higher, now standing at 4.6.
- Over the past 230 months, TBBK's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 82.8.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for TBBK.
TBBK Growth Metrics
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at -21.72%.
- The year over year revenue growth rate now stands at 6.03%.
- Its 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -7.16%.
The table below shows TBBK's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
TBBK's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- TBBK has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 53.61% of graded US stocks.
- TBBK's asset turnover comes in at 0.046 -- ranking 106th of 430 Banking stocks.
- ATAX, CHMG, and FHN are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with TBBK.
The table below shows TBBK's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
The Bancorp, Inc. (TBBK) Company Bio
The Bancorp, Inc. operates as the financial holding company for The Bancorp Bank that provides banking products and services to individuals, and small and mid-size businesses in the United States. The company was founded in 1999 and is based in Wilmington, Delaware.
TBBK Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TBBK Latest Social Stream
View Full TBBK Social Stream
Latest TBBK News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about BANCORP INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TBBK as an investment opportunity.
Even if it's not a huge purchase, we think it was good to see that John Riley, the Chairman of Cullman Bancorp, Inc...
With 43% ownership, Princeton Bancorp, Inc. (NASDAQ:BPRN) has piqued the interest of institutional investors
Key Insights Institutions' substantial holdings in Princeton Bancorp implies that they have significant influence over...
On November 2, 2023, Jeffrey Nager, the Executive Vice President and Head of Commercial Lending at The Bancorp Inc (NASDAQ:TBBK), sold 5,234 shares of the company.
When a single insider purchases stock, it is typically not a major deal. However, when multiple insiders purchase...
Unveiling the Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, and Threats of West Bancorp Inc (WTBA) Amidst Its Latest Financial Performance
TBBK Price Returns