Toughbuilt Industries, Inc. (TBLT): Price and Financial Metrics
TBLT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.20||52-week high||$4.00|
|Prev. close||$0.20||52-week low||$0.18|
|Day high||$0.20||Avg. volume||737,357|
|50-day MA||$0.27||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.07||Market Cap||6.57M|
TBLT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TBLT POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where TBLT ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 94.31% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for TBLT is in Sentiment, which has been heading down over the past 84 days.
- TBLT ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 3rd percentile.
TBLT Stock Summary
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.07, TOUGHBUILT INDUSTRIES INC has a higher such ratio than merely 1.75% of stocks in our set.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, TBLT is more volatile than 96.03% of stocks we're observing.
- TOUGHBUILT INDUSTRIES INC's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -433.85%, greater than the shareholder yield of just 1.53% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to TBLT, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are BRC, AMPG, EFOI, ASYS, and HUN.
- TBLT's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit TOUGHBUILT INDUSTRIES INC's official web site, go to www.toughbuilt.com.
TBLT Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, TBLT's price/earnings ratio is 101.08% lower, now standing at -0.2.
- Over the past 59 months, TBLT's price/earnings ratio has gone down 0.2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for TBLT.
TBLT's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- TBLT has a Quality Grade of F, ranking ahead of 0.2% of graded US stocks.
- TBLT's asset turnover comes in at 1.204 -- ranking 12th of 60 Construction Materials stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows TBLT's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Toughbuilt Industries, Inc. (TBLT) Company Bio
Toughbuilt Industries, Inc. designs, manufactures, and distributes tools and accessories. The Company offers bags and totes, knee pads, sawhorses, miter saw stands, pouches, and cliptech tool belts. Toughbuilt Industries serves building and construction industry in the United States.
TBLT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TBLT Latest Social Stream
View Full TBLT Social Stream
Latest TBLT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about TOUGHBUILT INDUSTRIES INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TBLT as an investment opportunity.
Q2 2023 Toughbuilt Industries Inc Earnings Call
ToughBuilt's (TBLT) Q2 results benefit from strong demand, product innovation and cost management efforts.
ToughBuilt Industries, Inc. (NASDAQ:TBLT) Q2 2023 Earnings Call Transcript August 22, 2023 Operator: Greetings, and welcome to the ToughBuilt Industries Second Quarter 2023 Earnings Call. At this time, all participants are in a listen-only mode. A brief question-and-answer session will follow the formal presentation. [Operator Instructions] As a reminder, this conference is being recorded. It […]
ToughBuilt Industries, Inc. (TBLT)
Q2 2023 Earnings Conference Call
August 22, 2023, 05:00 PM ET
Martin Galstyan - Chief Financial Officer
Michael Panosian - President and Chief Executive Officer
Conference Call Participants
Kevin Dede - H.C. Wainwright
Greetings, and welcome to the ToughBuilt Industries Second Quarter 2023 Earnings Call. At this time, all participants are in a listen-only mode. A brief question-and-answer session will follow the formal presentation. [Operator Instructions] As a reminder, this conference is being recorded.
It is now my pleasure to introduce your host, Martin Galstyan, Chief Fi...
Revenue increased 5.5% year-over-year to $18.9 million Gross profit increased 18.5% year-over-year to $5.8 million Gross Margin increased by 330 basis points year-over-year to 31% Net loss improved 53% year-over-year down to $5.9 million from $12.1 million IRVINE, Calif., Aug. 22, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- ToughBuilt Industries, Inc. ("ToughBuilt" or “the Company”) (NASDAQ: TBLT; TBLTW), reported today their financial results for the fiscal quarter ended June 30, 2023. The Company will host its Q
TBLT Price Returns
Continue Researching TBLTHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Toughbuilt Industries Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Toughbuilt Industries Inc (TBLT) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Toughbuilt Industries Inc (TBLT) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Toughbuilt Industries Inc (TBLT) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch