Toughbuilt Industries, Inc. (TBLT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
TBLT POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where TBLT ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 88.79% of US stocks.
- TBLT's strongest trending metric is Sentiment; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- TBLT ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 0th percentile.
TBLT Stock Summary
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 212.12%, TOUGHBUILT INDUSTRIES INC's debt growth rate surpasses 93.34% of about US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, TBLT is more volatile than 98.8% of stocks we're observing.
- TOUGHBUILT INDUSTRIES INC's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -105.08%, greater than the shareholder yield of only 5.71% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to TOUGHBUILT INDUSTRIES INC, a group of peers worth examining would be RMR, FET, ACTG, CNM, and EZPW.
- TBLT's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit TOUGHBUILT INDUSTRIES INC's official web site, go to www.toughbuilt.com.
TBLT Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, TBLT's EV/EBIT ratio is 106.98% lower, now standing at -1.2.
- TBLT's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 0.4 over the prior 49 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for TBLT.
TBLT's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- TBLT has a Quality Grade of F, ranking ahead of 0.2% of graded US stocks.
- TBLT's asset turnover comes in at 1.204 -- ranking 12th of 60 Construction Materials stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows TBLT's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
TBLT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TBLT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2.36||52-week high||$64.50|
|Prev. close||$2.29||52-week low||$1.34|
|Day high||$2.43||Avg. volume||4,775,640|
|50-day MA||$2.31||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$9.13||Market Cap||29.09M|
Toughbuilt Industries, Inc. (TBLT) Company Bio
Toughbuilt Industries, Inc. designs, manufactures, and distributes tools and accessories. The Company offers bags and totes, knee pads, sawhorses, miter saw stands, pouches, and cliptech tool belts. Toughbuilt Industries serves building and construction industry in the United States.
Most Popular Stories View All
TBLT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TBLT Latest Social Stream
View Full TBLT Social Stream
Latest TBLT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about TOUGHBUILT INDUSTRIES INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TBLT as an investment opportunity.
IRVINE, Calif., Nov. 22, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- ToughBuilt Industries, Inc. ("ToughBuilt") (NASDAQ: TBLT; TBLTW) has announced today that it has entered into a distribution agreement with Lamed LLP (“Lamed”) – one of the largest suppliers of equipment, tools and building materials in Kazakhstan. Lamed begins this agreement with 76 ToughBuilt SKUs and will stock the entire ToughBuilt product range. Formed in 1991, Lamed has expanded into a high-volume trading company serving both construction p
ToughBuilt Industries Announces Closing of $7.5 Million Private Placement Priced At-The-Market under Nasdaq Rules
IRVINE, Calif., Nov. 17, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- ToughBuilt Industries, Inc. (“ToughBuilt” or the “Company”) (NASDAQ: TBLT; TBLTW), today announced that it has closed its previously announced private placement with several institutional investors for the issuance and sale of 2,619,911 shares of common stock (or pre-funded warrants in lieu thereof) and preferred investment options to purchase up to 10,619,911 shares of common stock at an offering price of $2.862692 per share (or pre-funded warra
ToughBuilt Industries Announces $7.5 Million Private Placement Priced At-The-Market under Nasdaq Rules
LAKE FOREST, Calif., Nov. 17, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- ToughBuilt Industries, Inc. (“ToughBuilt” or the “Company”) (NASDAQ: TBLT; TBLTW), today announced that it has entered into definitive agreements with several institutional investors for the issuance and sale of 2,619,911 shares of common stock (or pre-funded warrants in lieu thereof) and preferred investment options to purchase up to 10,619,911 shares of common stock at an offering price of $2.862692 per share (or pre-funded warrant) and ac
ToughBuilt Industries ( NASDAQ:TBLT ) Third Quarter 2022 Results Key Financial Results Revenue: US$30.2m (up 76% from...
ToughBuilt Industries Inc (NASDAQ: TBLT) has agreed with several institutional investors for the issuance and sale of 2.6 million shares of common stock and preferred investment options to purchase up to 10.61 million shares of common stock at $2.862692 per share and accompanying preferred investment options, in a private placement. The preferred investment options are exercisable immediately upon issuance, have a term of three years, and have an exercise price of $2.356 per share. The gross pro
TBLT Price Returns
Continue Researching TBLTHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Toughbuilt Industries Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Toughbuilt Industries Inc (TBLT) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Toughbuilt Industries Inc (TBLT) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Toughbuilt Industries Inc (TBLT) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch