Theravance Biopharma, Inc. - Ordinary Shares (TBPH): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
TBPH POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where TBPH ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 70.29% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for TBPH is in Momentum, which has been heading down over the past 47 weeks.
- TBPH's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 9.67% of US stocks).
TBPH Stock Summary
- Theravance Biopharma Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than just 4.9% of US listed stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at -1.44 for Theravance Biopharma Inc; that's greater than it is for just 4.38% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that TBPH's revenue has grown -16.46% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of merely 13.77% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to TBPH, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are EVGN, BBIO, OTIC, APTX, and AGIO.
- Visit TBPH's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.theravance.com.
TBPH Valuation Summary
- TBPH's price/sales ratio is 9.5; this is 150% higher than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- Over the past 89 months, TBPH's price/sales ratio has gone down 3267.9.
- TBPH's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 0 over the prior 89 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for TBPH.
TBPH Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -109.59%.
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at 42.99%.
- Its 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 13.41%.
The table below shows TBPH's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
TBPH's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- TBPH has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 25% of graded US stocks.
- TBPH's asset turnover comes in at 0.144 -- ranking 229th of 677 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- AVTX, SUPN, and NBIX are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with TBPH.
The table below shows TBPH's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
TBPH Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TBPH Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$7.11||52-week high||$22.74|
|Prev. close||$6.86||52-week low||$6.10|
|Day high||$7.27||Avg. volume||660,600|
|50-day MA||$11.60||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$16.90||Market Cap||522.37M|
Theravance Biopharma, Inc. - Ordinary Shares (TBPH) Company Bio
Theravance Biopharma, Inc. engages in the research and development activities focusing on the diseases of the lung and gastrointestinal tract, and infectious diseases, as well as on the acute care setting markets. The company was founded in 2013 and is based in George Town, the Cayman Islands.
Most Popular Stories View All
TBPH Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TBPH Latest Social Stream
View Full TBPH Social Stream
Latest TBPH News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Theravance Biopharma Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TBPH as an investment opportunity.
Theravance's (TBPH) phase III study on ampreloxetine for treating symptomatic neurogenic orthostatic hypotension fails to meet goal. The company plans to cut its workforce by 75%. Stocks falls.
Good morning, investor!
Shares of Theravance Bipharma (NASDAQ: TBPH) really took it on the chin Wednesday. This morning, Theravance divulged the top-line results from its phase 3 study of Ampreloxetine, a drug aimed at treating symptomatic neurogenic orthostatic hypotension (nOH, essentially a disorder in which the body does not effectively regulate blood pressure). Theravance admitted that the drug did not meet its primary endpoint of improving nOH in patients suffering from the disorder.
The Daily Biotech Pulse: Lilly, Regeneron Ink COVID-19 Drug Deal With US, Regulatory Setback For Calliditas, Theravance To Cut 75% Jobs, 4 IPOs
Here's a roundup of top developments in the biotech space over the last 24 hours. Scaling The Peaks (Biotech Stocks Hitting 52-week Highs Sept. 14) Alcon Inc. (NYSE: ALC) aTyr Pharma, Inc. (NASDAQ: LIFE) (reacted to positive analyst action following a positive clinical readout announced Monday) Aurinia Pharmaceuticals Inc. (NASDAQ: AUPH) BELLUS Health Inc. (NASDAQ: BLU) Itamar Medical Ltd. (NASDAQ: ITMR) IVERIC bio, Inc. (NASDAQ: ISEE) Kezar Life Sciences, Inc. (NASDAQ: KZR) PPD, Inc. (NASDAQ: P
Theravance Biopharma shares slide 34% premarket on news to cut 75% of workforce in strategic overhaul
Theravance Biopharma Inc. shares slid 34% in premarket trade Wednesday, after the company announced a major overhaul of its business including reducing its headcount by about 75%, or 270 jobs. The company is also cutting two long-term directors from its board and will focus its R&D effort on its core respiratory assets. The changes come after a review of the business led by the board and management with the help of outside advisers. The stock fell more than 30% in a day in August after it announ
TBPH Price Returns
Continue Researching TBPHHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Theravance Biopharma Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Theravance Biopharma Inc (TBPH) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Theravance Biopharma Inc (TBPH) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Theravance Biopharma Inc (TBPH) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch