Theravance Biopharma, Inc. - Ordinary Shares (TBPH): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
TBPH POWR Grades
- TBPH scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 92.07% of US stocks.
- TBPH's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- TBPH ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 6th percentile.
TBPH Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for TBPH is -0.16 -- better than merely 5.22% of US stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at -1.18 for Theravance Biopharma Inc; that's greater than it is for only 4.72% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Theravance Biopharma Inc comes in at -23.03%, a number that bests only 6.59% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to TBPH, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are AKTS, EDIT, ACRS, RETA, and FREQ.
- Visit TBPH's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.theravance.com.
TBPH Valuation Summary
- TBPH's price/sales ratio is 9.5; this is 150% higher than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- Over the past 89 months, TBPH's price/sales ratio has gone down 3267.9.
- TBPH's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 0 over the prior 89 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for TBPH.
TBPH Growth Metrics
- The 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -109.59%.
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -35.75%.
- The 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -52.98%.
The table below shows TBPH's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
TBPH's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- TBPH has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 23.9% of graded US stocks.
- TBPH's asset turnover comes in at 0.144 -- ranking 228th of 682 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- AVTX, SUPN, and PTCT are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with TBPH.
The table below shows TBPH's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
TBPH Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TBPH Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$9.75||52-week high||$15.01|
|Prev. close||$9.06||52-week low||$6.10|
|Day high||$9.97||Avg. volume||903,638|
|50-day MA||$9.14||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$9.13||Market Cap||740.04M|
Theravance Biopharma, Inc. - Ordinary Shares (TBPH) Company Bio
Theravance Biopharma, Inc. engages in the research and development activities focusing on the diseases of the lung and gastrointestinal tract, and infectious diseases, as well as on the acute care setting markets. The company was founded in 2013 and is based in George Town, the Cayman Islands.
Most Popular Stories View All
TBPH Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TBPH Latest Social Stream
View Full TBPH Social Stream
Latest TBPH News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Theravance Biopharma Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TBPH as an investment opportunity.
Theravance Biopharma, Inc. (TBPH) Q4 2021 Earnings Conference Call February 23, 2022 5:00 PM ET Company Participants Gail Cohen – Vice President-Corporate Communications Rick Winningham – Chief Executive Officer Rhonda Farnum – Senior Vice President, Commercial and Medical Affairs Rick Graham – Senior Vice President, Research and Development Andrew Hindman...
Theravance Bio (TBPH) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of -43.33% and 4.14%, respectively, for the quarter ended December 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Theravance Biopharma, Inc. Reports Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2021 Financial Results and Provides Business Update
Theravance Biopharma, Inc. ("Theravance Biopharma" or the "Company") (NASDAQ: TBPH) today reported financial results for the fourth quarter and full year ended December 31, 2021.
Let us take a look at five drug/biotech companies, namely, BMRN, CLVS, TBPH, BHC and GBT, which are due to release their quarterly results on Feb 23.
Theravance Biopharma, Inc. (NASDAQ: TBPH) will participate in the Respiratory/Infections Corporate Panel Discussion at the Cowen 42nd Annual Health Care Conference on Tuesday, March 8, at 2:10 pm ET (11:10 am PT/7:10 pm GMT).
TBPH Price Returns
Continue Researching TBPHHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Theravance Biopharma Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Theravance Biopharma Inc (TBPH) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Theravance Biopharma Inc (TBPH) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Theravance Biopharma Inc (TBPH) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch