TuanChe Limited (TC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
TC POWR Grades
- TC scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 0% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for TC is in Sentiment, which has been heading down over the past 75 days.
- TC's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 0% of US stocks).
TC Stock Summary
- TC's went public 2.59 years ago, making it older than just 6.03% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- For TC, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by just 6.61% of US equities we're observing.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 240.78%, TuanChe Ltd's debt growth rate surpasses 95.81% of about US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to TuanChe Ltd, a group of peers worth examining would be KVHI, MIND, NBY, RES, and MYO.
- Visit TC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.tuanche.com.
TC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$3.21||52-week high||$6.88|
|Prev. close||$3.02||52-week low||$2.61|
|Day high||$3.26||Avg. volume||32,592|
|50-day MA||$3.42||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$3.67||Market Cap||64.55M|
TuanChe Limited (TC) Company Bio
TuanChe Ltd. TuanChe Limited is a China-based company principally operates an omni-channel automotive marketplace. The Company mainly provides integrated marketing solutions and virtual dealership services. Its integrated marketing solutions include transaction-facilitating auto shows. The Company mainly conducts its businesses through two segments: Auto Shows and Group-purchase Facilitation segments. Its auto shows involves four phases: annual planning, event request initiation, event planning and event execution. Its services in virtual dealership includes distribution channel expansion services for automakers and sourcing services for secondary dealers. Its online platform consists of its Website tuanche.com, its official WeChat account, its WeChat mini-program and its mobile applications.
TC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TC Latest Social Stream
View Full TC Social Stream
Latest TC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about TuanChe Ltd that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TC as an investment opportunity.
TuanChe Limited ("TuanChe" or the "Company") (NASDAQ: TC), a leading omni-channel automotive marketplace in China, today announced that it filed its annual report on Form 20-F for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2020 with the Securities and Exchange Commission on May 14, 2021.
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / April 12, 2021 / TuanChe Ltd. (NASDAQ:TC) will be discussing their earnings results in their 2020 Fourth Quarter Earnings call to be held on April 12, 2021 at 8:00 AM Eastern Time.
TuanChe Limited ("TuanChe," "Company," "we" or "our") (NASDAQ: TC), a leading omni-channel automotive marketplace in China, today announced its unaudited financial results for the fourth quarter and full year ended December 31, 2020.
TuanChe Limited ("TuanChe" or the "Company") (NASDAQ: TC), a leading omni-channel automotive marketplace in China, today announced that it plans to release its fourth quarter and full year 2020 unaudited financial results before the U.S. market opens on Monday, April 12, 2021. The earnings release will be available on the Company's investor relations website at http://ir.tuanche.com/.
TuanChe announce their quarterly, annual earnings. See the latest EPS estimates. Listen to the conference call and remind yourself by…
TC Price Returns