TCF Financial Corporation (TCF): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
TCF POWR Grades
- TCF scores best on the Stability dimension, with a Stability rank ahead of 60.09% of US stocks.
- TCF's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 31 weeks.
- TCF ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 31st percentile.
TCF Stock Summary
- TCF's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 87.82% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -51.59%, Tcf Financial Corp's debt growth rate surpasses just 7.82% of about US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for TCF comes in at 46.82% -- higher than that of 95.07% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Tcf Financial Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be CBSH, SSB, PNFP, PRI, and BOKF.
- Visit TCF's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to ir.tcfbank.com.
TCF Valuation SummaryTCF's price/earnings ratio is 25; this is 93.8% higher than that of the median Financial Services stock.
TCF Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TCF Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$45.18||52-week high||$50.13|
|Prev. close||$46.71||52-week low||$21.81|
|Day high||$46.45||Avg. volume||1,471,580|
|50-day MA||$46.69||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$38.20||Market Cap||6.90B|
TCF Financial Corporation (TCF) Company Bio
TCF Financial operates as the bank holding company for TCF National Bank that provides various retail and commercial banking products and services in Illinois, Minnesota, Michigan, Colorado, Wisconsin, Arizona, South Dakota, and Indiana. The company was founded in 1923 and is based in Wayzata, Minnesota.
TCF Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TCF Latest Social Stream
View Full TCF Social Stream
Latest TCF News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Tcf Financial Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TCF as an investment opportunity.
We're halfway through Wednesday and that means it's time to check back in on the most active stocks a midday market update.
Huntington Bancshares Incorporated (Nasdaq: HBAN; "Huntington") today announced it has closed its merger with TCF Financial Corporation ("TCF"), creating a Top 25 U.S. bank holding company.
S&P Dow Jones Indices will make the following changes to the S&P MidCap 400 effective prior to the opening of trading on Wednesday, June 9:
Huntington's (HBAN) merger deal with TCF Financial (TCF) gets necessary approvals and is expected to close on or around Jun 9, 2021.
Horizon Bancorp, Inc. (HBNC) revealed that its subsidiary Horizon Bank has inked a deal to acquire 14 TCF National Bank branches which are being divested by TCF Financial Corp. (TCF) as part of the ongoing merger with Huntington Bancshares Incorporated (HBAN). Shares of Horizon Bancorp declined 4.2% on Tuesday. The branches are located in 11 Michigan counties and come with approximately $976 million in deposits and $278 million in associated loans. (See Horizon Bancorp stock analysis on TipRanks) Horizon expects the deal to be accretive to 2022 EPS by more than 17% excluding expenses. The internal rate of return (IRR) is forecast to be 21%.
TCF Price Returns