TCF Financial Corporation (TCF): Price and Financial Metrics
TCF Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for TCF is currently 58.18, higher than 91.83% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -60.35%, Tcf Financial Corp's debt growth rate surpasses merely 5.26% of about US stocks.
- Tcf Financial Corp's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 46.62%, greater than the shareholder yield of 95.86% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to TCF, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are PBCT, PRI, CATY, SSB, and HGV.
- TCF's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Tcf Financial Corp's official web site, go to ir.tcfbank.com.
TCF Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TCF Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$43.19||52-week high||$50.13|
|Prev. close||$46.17||52-week low||$20.85|
|Day high||$45.81||Avg. volume||1,008,824|
|50-day MA||$46.54||Dividend yield||3.24%|
|200-day MA||$35.21||Market Cap||6.59B|
TCF Financial Corporation (TCF) Company Bio
TCF Financial operates as the bank holding company for TCF National Bank that provides various retail and commercial banking products and services in Illinois, Minnesota, Michigan, Colorado, Wisconsin, Arizona, South Dakota, and Indiana. The company was founded in 1923 and is based in Wayzata, Minnesota.
TCF Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TCF Latest Social Stream
View Full TCF Social Stream
Latest TCF News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Tcf Financial Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TCF as an investment opportunity.
TCF Financial (TCF): Q1 Non-GAAP EPS of $0.84 beats by $0.12; GAAP EPS of $0.79 beats by $0.08.Revenue of $513.89M (-4.6% Y/Y) beats by $7.42M.Press Release...
TCF Financial (TCF) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
TCF Financial Corporation Introduces New Advisory Board to Bridge Generational Gap in Banking and Finance
TCF Financial Corporation has formed a new Emerging Leaders Advisory Board to bridge the generational gap that exists in modern banking and finance.
Huntington (HBAN) and TCF Financial's (TCF) all-stock acquisition deal for a total market value of about $22 billion will create one of the top 10 U.S. regional banks.
SHAREHOLDER ALERT: WeissLaw LLP Reminds TCF, LDKB, WIFI, and PBCT Shareholders About Its Ongoing Investigations
If you own shares in any of the companies listed above and would like to discuss our investigations or have any questions concerning this notice or your rights or interests, please contact:
TCF Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|