The Community Financial Corporation (TCFC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
TCFC POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where TCFC ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 99.07% of US stocks.
- TCFC's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving up over the last 131 days.
- TCFC ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 39th percentile.
TCFC Stock Summary
- TCFC's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 94.53% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -24.57%, COMMUNITY FINANCIAL CORP's debt growth rate surpasses merely 12.74% of about US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, TCFC is more volatile than merely 5.63% of stocks we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to COMMUNITY FINANCIAL CORP, a group of peers worth examining would be OPBK, COFS, UBFO, MRBK, and FISI.
- Visit TCFC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.cbtc.com.
TCFC Valuation Summary
- TCFC's price/earnings ratio is 8.4; this is 27.59% lower than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- Over the past 205 months, TCFC's price/sales ratio has gone down 0.8.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for TCFC.
TCFC Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 54.79%.
- The 3 year revenue growth rate now stands at 35.3%.
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at 12.1%.
The table below shows TCFC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
TCFC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- TCFC has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 33.76% of graded US stocks.
- TCFC's asset turnover comes in at 0.032 -- ranking 339th of 430 Banking stocks.
- RNST, BOKF, and SSB are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with TCFC.
The table below shows TCFC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
TCFC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TCFC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$40.22||52-week high||$41.93|
|Prev. close||$40.70||52-week low||$33.00|
|Day high||$41.00||Avg. volume||6,705|
|50-day MA||$37.16||Dividend yield||1.74%|
|200-day MA||$37.76||Market Cap||227.08M|
The Community Financial Corporation (TCFC) Company Bio
The Community Financial Corporation operates as the bank holding company for Community Bank of the Chesapeake that provides commercial and retail banking services to individual and corporate clients in Maryland and Virginia. The company was founded in 1950 and is based in Waldorf, Maryland.
Most Popular Stories View All
TCFC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TCFC Latest Social Stream
View Full TCFC Social Stream
Latest TCFC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about COMMUNITY FINANCIAL CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TCFC as an investment opportunity.
Buying a low-cost index fund will get you the average market return. But in any diversified portfolio of stocks, you'll...
The Community Financial Corporation Reports Record EPS of $1.34 and ROAA of 1.31% for the Third Quarter 2022
WALDORF, Md., Oct. 24, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- The Community Financial Corporation (NASDAQ: TCFC) (the “Company”), the holding company for Community Bank of the Chesapeake (the “Bank”), today reported record net income for the three months ended September 30, 2022 of $7.6 million, or $1.34 per diluted common share. This compares to net income of $6.8 million, or $1.21 per diluted common share for the second quarter of 2022, and net income of $6.4 million or $1.12 per diluted common share for th
The excitement of investing in a company that can reverse its fortunes is a big draw for some speculators, so even...
WALDORF, Md., Sept. 28, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- The Community Financial Corporation (NASDAQ: TCFC) (the “Company”) announced today that its Board of Directors has declared a quarterly cash dividend of $0.175 per share of common stock. The dividend will be paid on or about October 21, 2022 to stockholders of record as of the close of business on October 11, 2022. The Community Financial Corporation is the bank holding company for Community Bank of the Chesapeake, which conducts business through
The Community Financial Corporation Reports Record EPS of $1.21 and ROAA of 1.19% for the Second Quarter 2022
WALDORF, Md., July 25, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- The Community Financial Corporation (NASDAQ: TCFC) (the “Company”), the holding company for Community Bank of the Chesapeake (the “Bank”), today reported record net income for the three months ended June 30, 2022 of $6.8 million, or $1.21 per diluted common share. This compares to net income of $6.3 million, or $1.10 per diluted common share for the first quarter of 2022, and net income of $6.4 million or $1.10 per diluted common share for the quar
TCFC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching TCFCWant to do more research on Community Financial Corp's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Community Financial Corp (TCFC) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Community Financial Corp (TCFC) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Community Financial Corp (TCFC) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch