The Community Financial Corporation (TCFC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
TCFC POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where TCFC ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 96.74% of US stocks.
- TCFC's strongest trending metric is Sentiment; it's been moving up over the last 48 weeks.
- TCFC ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 33rd percentile.
TCFC Stock Summary
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 10.69 for Community Financial Corp; that's greater than it is for 92.84% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -70.26%, Community Financial Corp's debt growth rate surpasses just 4.97% of about US stocks.
- Community Financial Corp's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 79.23%, greater than the shareholder yield of 97.41% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Community Financial Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be OSBC, CVLY, FNCB, SRCE, and BMTC.
- TCFC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Community Financial Corp's official web site, go to www.cbtc.com.
TCFC Valuation Summary
- TCFC's price/earnings ratio is 9.3; this is 15.45% lower than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- TCFC's price/sales ratio has moved down 0.9 over the prior 189 months.
- Over the past 189 months, TCFC's price/sales ratio has gone down 0.9.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for TCFC.
TCFC Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at 1.47%.
- The year over year price growth rate now stands at 57.91%.
- The 4 year price growth rate now stands at 2.56%.
The table below shows TCFC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
TCFC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- TCFC has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 33.9% of graded US stocks.
- TCFC's asset turnover comes in at 0.032 -- ranking 345th of 437 Banking stocks.
- RNST, BOKF, and SSB are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with TCFC.
The table below shows TCFC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
TCFC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TCFC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$35.20||52-week high||$39.00|
|Prev. close||$35.27||52-week low||$20.00|
|Day high||$35.20||Avg. volume||23,618|
|50-day MA||$35.89||Dividend yield||1.7%|
|200-day MA||$33.06||Market Cap||201.24M|
The Community Financial Corporation (TCFC) Company Bio
The Community Financial Corporation operates as the bank holding company for Community Bank of the Chesapeake that provides commercial and retail banking services to individual and corporate clients in Maryland and Virginia. The company was founded in 1950 and is based in Waldorf, Maryland.
Most Popular Stories View All
TCFC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TCFC Latest Social Stream
View Full TCFC Social Stream
Latest TCFC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Community Financial Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TCFC as an investment opportunity.
Quite a few insiders invested in The Community Financial Corporation (NASDAQ:TCFC) last year which is positive news for shareholders
It is usually uneventful when a single insider buys stock. However, When quite a few insiders buy shares, as it...
TCFC, GMS, MHO, and WIRE made it to the Zacks Rank #1 (Strong Buy) value stocks list on September 8, 2021.
DOW, ALLY, FBIZ, and TCFC made it to the Zacks Rank #1 (Strong Buy) value stocks list on August 10, 2021.
If you are looking for stocks that are well positioned to maintain their recent uptrend, Community Financial (TCFC) could be a great choice. It is one of the several stocks that passed through our "Recent Price Strength" screen.
MATX, TPH, GPI, and TCFC made it to the Zacks Rank #1 (Strong Buy) value stocks list on July 28, 2021.
TCFC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching TCFCWant to do more research on Community Financial Corp's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Community Financial Corp (TCFC) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Community Financial Corp (TCFC) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Community Financial Corp (TCFC) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch