The Community Financial Corporation (TCFC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
TCFC Stock Summary
- TCFC's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 93.5% of US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, TCFC is more volatile than only 12.14% of stocks we're observing.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for TCFC comes in at 11.06% -- higher than that of 85.45% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to TCFC, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are CZNC, CPF, FNCB, HTLF, and FFWM.
- Visit TCFC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.cbtc.com.
TCFC Valuation Summary
- TCFC's price/earnings ratio is 9.3; this is 15.45% lower than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- TCFC's price/sales ratio has moved down 0.9 over the prior 189 months.
- Over the past 189 months, TCFC's price/sales ratio has gone down 0.9.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for TCFC.
TCFC Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 96.63%.
- The year over year revenue growth rate now stands at 15.88%.
- Its year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 46.37%.
The table below shows TCFC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
TCFC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- TCFC has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 33.76% of graded US stocks.
- TCFC's asset turnover comes in at 0.032 -- ranking 339th of 430 Banking stocks.
- RNST, BOKF, and SSB are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with TCFC.
The table below shows TCFC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
TCFC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TCFC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$36.30||52-week high||$41.93|
|Prev. close||$36.51||52-week low||$33.13|
|Day high||$36.69||Avg. volume||8,940|
|50-day MA||$39.03||Dividend yield||1.92%|
|200-day MA||$38.40||Market Cap||205.28M|
The Community Financial Corporation (TCFC) Company Bio
The Community Financial Corporation operates as the bank holding company for Community Bank of the Chesapeake that provides commercial and retail banking services to individual and corporate clients in Maryland and Virginia. The company was founded in 1950 and is based in Waldorf, Maryland.
Most Popular Stories View All
TCFC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TCFC Latest Social Stream
View Full TCFC Social Stream
Latest TCFC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Community Financial Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TCFC as an investment opportunity.
WALDORF, Md., Feb. 24, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- The Community Financial Corporation (NASDAQ: TCFC) (the “Company”) announced today that its Board of Directors has declared a quarterly cash dividend of $0.175 per share of common stock. The dividend will be paid on or about April 25, 2022 to stockholders of record as of the close of business on April 12, 2022. The Community Financial Corporation is the bank holding company for Community Bank of the Chesapeake, which conducts business through its m
Midland States (MSBI) hikes quarterly dividend by 3.6% to 29 cents per share. This, along with its share buyback program, is expected to continue to enhance shareholder value.
HomeStreet (HMST) announces a 40% dividend hike and expansion of its share repurchase program. This favorable development cheers investors as the stock rises 3.2%.
Fidelity National (FIS) announces a 21% sequential hike in its quarterly cash dividend. Should you consider holding the stock in your portfolio based on dividend income?
Community Financial (TCFC) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 8.26% and 3.68%, respectively, for the quarter ended December 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
TCFC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching TCFCWant to do more research on Community Financial Corp's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Community Financial Corp (TCFC) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Community Financial Corp (TCFC) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Community Financial Corp (TCFC) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch