Tactile Systems Technology, Inc. (TCMD): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
TCMD POWR Grades
- TCMD scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 83.54% of US stocks.
- TCMD's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 206 days.
- TCMD's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 36.12% of US stocks).
TCMD Stock Summary
- TCMD's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 525.22 -- higher than 93.69% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Tactile Systems Technology Inc is higher than 99.6% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- For TCMD, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by merely 15.91% of US equities we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to TCMD, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are DRRX, QBAK, INGN, SMSI, and VRNT.
- Visit TCMD's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.tactilemedical.com.
TCMD Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TCMD Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$54.51||52-week high||$64.53|
|Prev. close||$52.87||52-week low||$30.31|
|Day high||$55.48||Avg. volume||157,804|
|50-day MA||$53.94||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$45.57||Market Cap||1.07B|
Tactile Systems Technology, Inc. (TCMD) Company Bio
Tactile Systems Technology, Inc., a medical technology company, develops and provides medical devices for the treatment of chronic diseases in the United States. The company was founded in 1995 and is based in Minneapolis, Minnesota.
TCMD Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TCMD Latest Social Stream
View Full TCMD Social Stream
Latest TCMD News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Tactile Systems Technology Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TCMD as an investment opportunity.
Tactile Systems Technology, Inc. (TCMD) CEO Daniel Reuvers on Q1 2021 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
Tactile Systems Technology, Inc. (TCMD) Q1 2021 Earnings Conference Call May 3, 2021 05:00 PM ET Company Participants Daniel Reuvers - President and Chief Executive Officer Brent Moen - Chief Financial Officer Conference Call Participants Andrew Stafford - Piper Sandler & Co. Malgorzata Andrew - William Blair & Company LLC...
Tactile Systems Technology (TCMD) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of -20.00% and 2.91%, respectively, for the quarter ended March 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Tactile Systems Technology, Inc. Reports First Quarter 2021 Financial Results; Reaffirms Full Year 2021 Outlook
MINNEAPOLIS, May 03, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Tactile Systems Technology, Inc. (“Tactile Medical”) (Nasdaq: TCMD), a medical technology company focused on developing medical devices for the at-home treatment of chronic diseases, today reported financial results for the first quarter ended March 31, 2021. First Quarter 2021 Summary: Total revenue decreased 2% year-over-year, to $42.8 million, compared to $43.7 million in first quarter 2020.Operating loss of $4.1 million, compared to operating loss of $4.5 million in first quarter 2020.Net loss of $2.3 million, compared to net loss of $1.3 million in first quarter 2020.Adjusted EBITDA loss of $7,000, compared to Adjusted EBITDA loss of $0.5 million in first quarter 2020.Cash and cash equivalents of $46.9 million at March 31, 2021, compare...
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / May 3, 2021 / Tactile Systems Technology, Inc. (NASDAQ:TCMD) will be discussing their earnings results in their 2021 First Quarter Earnings call to be held on May 3, 2021 at 5:00 PM Eastern Time.
MINNEAPOLIS, April 08, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Tactile Systems Technology, Inc. (“Tactile Medical”) (Nasdaq:TCMD), a medical technology company focused on developing medical devices for the at-home treatment of chronic diseases, today announced that first quarter of fiscal year 2021 financial results will be released after the market closes on Monday, May 3. Management will host a conference call with a question and answer session at 5:00 p.m. Eastern Time on May 3 to discuss the results of the quarter. Those who would like to participate may dial 877-407-3088 (201-389-0927 for international callers) and provide access code 13718669. A live webcast of the call will also be provided on the investor relations section of the Company's website at investors.tactilemedical.com. For those una...
TCMD Price Returns
Continue Researching TCMDHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Tactile Systems Technology Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Tactile Systems Technology Inc (TCMD) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Tactile Systems Technology Inc (TCMD) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Tactile Systems Technology Inc (TCMD) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch