Tactile Systems Technology, Inc. (TCMD): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
TCMD POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where TCMD ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 74.71% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for TCMD is in Momentum, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- TCMD ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 7th percentile.
TCMD Stock Summary
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Tactile Systems Technology Inc is higher than 96.97% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 276.79%, Tactile Systems Technology Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 95.65% of about US stocks.
- The volatility of Tactile Systems Technology Inc's share price is greater than that of 94.07% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Tactile Systems Technology Inc are LOPE, BAH, EIG, GFF, and MEI.
- TCMD's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Tactile Systems Technology Inc's official web site, go to www.tactilemedical.com.
TCMD Valuation Summary
- TCMD's EV/EBIT ratio is 150.5; this is 413.65% higher than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- Over the past 62 months, TCMD's price/earnings ratio has gone up 573.1.
- TCMD's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 110.9 over the prior 62 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for TCMD.
TCMD's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- TCMD has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 74.53% of graded US stocks.
- TCMD's asset turnover comes in at 1.174 -- ranking 16th of 186 Medical Equipment stocks.
- BIOL, XENT, and NUVA are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with TCMD.
The table below shows TCMD's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
TCMD Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TCMD Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$7.67||52-week high||$57.64|
|Prev. close||$7.82||52-week low||$6.28|
|Day high||$8.03||Avg. volume||351,916|
|50-day MA||$11.98||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$21.77||Market Cap||152.93M|
Tactile Systems Technology, Inc. (TCMD) Company Bio
Tactile Systems Technology, Inc., a medical technology company, develops and provides medical devices for the treatment of chronic diseases in the United States. The company was founded in 1995 and is based in Minneapolis, Minnesota.
Most Popular Stories View All
TCMD Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TCMD Latest Social Stream
View Full TCMD Social Stream
Latest TCMD News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Tactile Systems Technology Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TCMD as an investment opportunity.
Tactile Systems Technology (TCMD) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of -566.67% and 6.03%, respectively, for the quarter ended December 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Tactile Systems Technology, Inc. Reports Fourth Quarter And Full Year 2021 Financial Results; Introduces Full Year 2022 Outlook
Fourth Quarter Revenue Increased 4% Year-Over-Year; Full Year Revenue Increased 11% Year-over-YearMINNEAPOLIS, Feb. 22, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Tactile Systems Technology, Inc. (“Tactile Medical”) (Nasdaq: TCMD), a medical technology company focused on developing medical devices for the treatment of patients with underserved chronic diseases at home, today reported financial results for the fourth quarter and full year ended December 31, 2021. Fourth Quarter 2021 Summary: Total revenue increase
Update 5:50pm: Updates to add company confirming lawsuit dropped. Minneapolis, Minnesota-based MedTech company, Tactile Systems Technology (TCMD +4.4%), finally saw an end to its lawsuit with Veterans First Medical Supply, according to documents released by the District Court for the Southern District of Texas Houston Division on Friday. Tactile Systems...
Minneapolis, Minnesota-based MedTech company, Tactile Systems Technology (TCMD) can finally see an end to its lawsuit with Veterans First Medical Supply, according to documents released…
MINNEAPOLIS, Feb. 18, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Tactile Systems Technology, Inc. (“Tactile Medical”) (Nasdaq: TCMD) announced today that the qui tam lawsuit filed by a competitor has been dropped and dismissed by a federal judge in Texas. The lawsuit challenged the propriety of Tactile Medical’s patient and physician education programs. This dismissal validates Tactile Medical’s longstanding confidence in the validity of our programs. Tactile Medical will not pay any damages, penalties, attorney
TCMD Price Returns
Continue Researching TCMDHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Tactile Systems Technology Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Tactile Systems Technology Inc (TCMD) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Tactile Systems Technology Inc (TCMD) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Tactile Systems Technology Inc (TCMD) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch