Tactile Systems Technology, Inc. (TCMD): Price and Financial Metrics
TCMD Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$12.95||52-week high||$26.11|
|Prev. close||$13.30||52-week low||$6.52|
|Day high||$13.57||Avg. volume||280,557|
|50-day MA||$19.39||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$17.59||Market Cap||303.82M|
TCMD Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TCMD POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where TCMD ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 96.98% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for TCMD is in Quality, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- TCMD's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 7.42% of US stocks).
TCMD Stock Summary
- TCMD's current price/earnings ratio is 955.57, which is higher than 99.34% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- Over the past twelve months, TCMD has reported earnings growth of -105.33%, putting it ahead of merely 13.28% of US stocks in our set.
- The volatility of TACTILE SYSTEMS TECHNOLOGY INC's share price is greater than that of 78.54% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to TACTILE SYSTEMS TECHNOLOGY INC, a group of peers worth examining would be CRAI, KIDS, CSL, AEO, and SXT.
- Visit TCMD's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.tactilemedical.com.
TCMD Valuation Summary
- TCMD's price/sales ratio is 1.3; this is 31.58% lower than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- TCMD's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 319.5 over the prior 87 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for TCMD.
TCMD Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at 151.24%.
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at 14.52%.
- Its 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -406.56%.
The table below shows TCMD's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
TCMD's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- TCMD has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 74.53% of graded US stocks.
- TCMD's asset turnover comes in at 1.174 -- ranking 16th of 186 Medical Equipment stocks.
- BIOL, XENT, and NUVA are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with TCMD.
The table below shows TCMD's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Tactile Systems Technology, Inc. (TCMD) Company Bio
Tactile Systems Technology, Inc., a medical technology company, develops and provides medical devices for the treatment of chronic diseases in the United States. The company was founded in 1995 and is based in Minneapolis, Minnesota.
TCMD Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TCMD Latest Social Stream
View Full TCMD Social Stream
Latest TCMD News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about TACTILE SYSTEMS TECHNOLOGY INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TCMD as an investment opportunity.
Sidoti Events, LLC, an affiliate of Sidoti & Company, LLC, has released the presentation schedule and weblinks for its two-day September Small-Cap Conference taking place Wednesday and Thursday, September 20-21, 2023. The presentation schedule is subject to change.
MINNEAPOLIS, Sept. 07, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Tactile Systems Technology, Inc. (“Tactile Medical”; the “Company”) (Nasdaq: TCMD), a medical technology company providing therapies for people with chronic disorders, today announced that management will participate in the following upcoming investor conferences: The Morgan Stanley 21st Annual Global Healthcare Conference, which is being held at the Sheraton New York Times Square in New York, NY from September 11th-13th. Management will participat
MINNEAPOLIS, Aug. 31, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Tactile Systems Technology, Inc. (“Tactile Medical”; the “Company”) (Nasdaq: TCMD), a medical technology company providing therapies for people with chronic disorders, today announced that management will participate in the 2023 Wells Fargo Healthcare Conference, which is being held at the Encore Boston Harbor in Boston, MA from September 6th - 8th. Management will participate in a fireside chat on Thursday, September 7th at 8:45 a.m. Eastern Time.
Tactile Systems Technology, Inc. (NASDAQ:TCMD) Q2 2023 Earnings Call Transcript August 7, 2023 Tactile Systems Technology, Inc. misses on earnings expectations. Reported EPS is $-0.00428 EPS, expectations were $0.07. Operator: Welcome, ladies and gentlemen, to the Second Quarter of Fiscal Year 2023 Earnings Conference Call for Tactile Medical. [Operator Instructions] Please note that this conference […]
Tactile Systems Technology (TCMD) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 171.43% and 4.36%, respectively, for the quarter ended June 2023. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
TCMD Price Returns
Continue Researching TCMDHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Tactile Systems Technology Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Tactile Systems Technology Inc (TCMD) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Tactile Systems Technology Inc (TCMD) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Tactile Systems Technology Inc (TCMD) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch