Trip.com (TCOM): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
TCOM POWR Grades
- TCOM scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 91.19% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for TCOM is in Momentum, which has been heading up over the past 30.1428571428571 weeks.
- TCOM ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 12th percentile.
TCOM Stock Summary
- Over the past twelve months, TCOM has reported earnings growth of 177.97%, putting it ahead of 90.12% of US stocks in our set.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Tripcom Group Ltd comes in at -38.22%, a number that bests just 10.09% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for TCOM comes in at -34.29% -- higher than that of merely 8.09% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Tripcom Group Ltd, a group of peers worth examining would be EXAS, MRVL, ALNY, FOXA, and NUE.
- TCOM's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Tripcom Group Ltd's official web site, go to www.trip.com.
TCOM Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TCOM Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$28.90||52-week high||$45.19|
|Prev. close||$28.61||52-week low||$23.61|
|Day high||$28.90||Avg. volume||5,045,738|
|50-day MA||$28.13||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$34.73||Market Cap||17.33B|
Trip.com (TCOM) Company Bio
Trip.com (formerly Ctrip.com) provides travel services for hotel accommodations, transportation ticketing services, packaged tours, and corporate travel management in China. The company was founded in 1999 and is based in Shanghai, China.
Most Popular Stories View All
TCOM Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TCOM Latest Social Stream
View Full TCOM Social Stream
Latest TCOM News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Tripcom Group Ltd that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TCOM as an investment opportunity.
Trip.com (TCOM) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
Trip.com Group Ltd. to Report Second Quarter and First Half of 2021 Results on September 23, 2021 U.S. Time
Trip.com Group Ltd. (Nasdaq: TCOM and HKEX:9961), a leading one-stop travel service provider of accommodation reservation, transportation ticketing, packaged tours and corporate travel management, today announced that it will report its financial results for the three months and six months ended June 30, 2021 on Thursday, September 23, 2021, U.S. Time, after the market closes.
Traders are looking for a bottom in Chinese companies.
China would like to have an antitrust policy and spread its tech wealth, but the example of Baidu proves that's trickier than it thought.
In an effort to encourage Hong Kong residents to get vaccinated against COVID-19, the "BestShot Wins a Trip" event has been launched by Trip.com today on 30 July, 2021. Fully-vaccinated Hong Kong residents can log into the Trip.com app for a share of over HK$50 million worth of hotel coupons offering 5% off. After sharing the event link to Facebook, you could be in with a chance of winning two return flights from Hong Kong to the Canadian city of your choice, courtesy of Air Canada.
TCOM Price Returns