THL Credit, Inc. (TCRD): Price and Financial Metrics
TCRD Stock Summary
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for THL Credit Inc is higher than it is for about 97.82% of US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, THL Credit Inc is reporting a growth rate of -292.81%; that's higher than merely 4.83% of US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, TCRD is more volatile than only 0.26% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to TCRD, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are TPVG, ANFI, DKL, SUNS, and GLAD.
- Visit TCRD's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.thlcredit.com.
TCRD Stock Price Chart More Charts
TCRD Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$6.64||52-week high||$7.43|
|Prev. close||$6.86||52-week low||$5.80|
|Day high||$6.73||Avg. volume||98,234|
|50-day MA||$6.82||Dividend yield||12.65%|
|200-day MA||$6.71||Market Cap||201.10M|
THL Credit, Inc. (TCRD) Company Bio
THL Credit is a direct lender to middle-market companies and invests in first lien and second lien loans, including through unitranche investments, as well as subordinated debt, which may include an associated equity component, such as warrants, preferred stock or similar securities. The Company also makes direct equity investments. The company was founded in 2004 and is based in Boston, Massachusetts.