Teradata Corporation (TDC): Price and Financial Metrics
TDC Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for TDC is 4.79 -- better than 91.66% of US stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 6.28 for Teradata Corp; that's greater than it is for 81.97% of US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Teradata Corp is reporting a growth rate of -122.45%; that's higher than only 15.73% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Teradata Corp are AEHR, RKDA, AZPN, PRO, and OOMA.
- TDC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Teradata Corp's official web site, go to www.teradata.com.
TDC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TDC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$43.38||52-week high||$59.58|
|Prev. close||$42.87||52-week low||$17.62|
|Day high||$43.64||Avg. volume||3,225,857|
|50-day MA||$30.18||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$23.72||Market Cap||4.74B|
Teradata Corporation (TDC) Company Bio
Teradata Corporation provides analytic data platforms, marketing and analytic applications, and related services in the United States and internationally. Its analytic data platforms comprise software, hardware, and related business consulting and support services for data warehousing and big data analytics. The company was founded in 1979 and is founded in Dayton, Ohio.
TDC Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for TDC, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Teradata Corp ranked in the 14th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that the most conservative analysis suggests this stock will yield negative results -- and thus may be a potential short opportunity. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for TDC, they are:
- The company's compound free cash flow growth rate over the past 5.5 years comes in at -0.12%; that's greater than just 12.43% of US stocks we're applying DCF forecasting to.
- Teradata Corp's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at -0.39. This coverage rate is greater than that of only 23.98% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
- As a business, Teradata Corp experienced a tax rate of about 93% over the past twelve months; relative to its sector (Technology), this tax rate is higher than 98.12% of stocks generating free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
TDC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TDC Latest Social Stream
View Full TDC Social Stream
Latest TDC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Teradata Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TDC as an investment opportunity.
Teradata will work with leading manufacturers in the Open Manufacturing Platform community to develop solutions for industrial IoT and Industry 4.0.
Teradata's shares continued their run higher, benefiting from its stronger-than-expected fourth-quarter earnings report last week.
When looking for the best stocks to buy and watch, focus on those with rising relative price strength. One stock that fits that bill is Teradata, which saw a welcome improvement to its Relative Strength (RS) Rating on Tuesday, with an increase from 83 to 92. The Cloud-Software stock rockets higher on stronger than expected fourth-quarter results reported last week.
The Hertz Corporation Selects Teradata Vantage in the Cloud for Scalable & Elastic Analytics Environment
Teradata announced that The Hertz Corporation is moving its entire Teradata Global Data Warehouse to Teradata Vantage in the cloud on AWS.
RBC Capital Stick to Their Hold Rating for Teradata Corp.
TDC Price Returns
Continue Researching TDCWant to see what other sources are saying about Teradata Corp's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!