Teradata Corporation (TDC): Price and Financial Metrics
TDC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$44.37||52-week high||$57.73|
|Prev. close||$44.04||52-week low||$28.65|
|Day high||$44.91||Avg. volume||952,174|
|50-day MA||$48.52||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$42.82||Market Cap||4.43B|
TDC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TDC POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where TDC ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 97.71% of US stocks.
- TDC's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- TDC ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 32nd percentile.
TDC Stock Summary
- TERADATA CORP's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 95.4% of US listed stocks.
- With a price/earnings ratio of 77.23, TERADATA CORP P/E ratio is greater than that of about 92.75% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- TDC's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 85.93% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to TERADATA CORP are CRTO, CGNX, NSTG, MASS, and HRMY.
- Visit TDC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.teradata.com.
TDC Valuation Summary
- TDC's price/sales ratio is 2.5; this is 0% higher than that of the median Technology stock.
- Over the past 194 months, TDC's price/earnings ratio has gone up 51.2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for TDC.
TDC Growth Metrics
- The year over year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at -24.91%.
- The 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at -17.72%.
- The 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 2.54%.
The table below shows TDC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
TDC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- TDC has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 94.16% of graded US stocks.
- TDC's asset turnover comes in at 0.88 -- ranking 151st of 563 Business Services stocks.
- CCO, RGP, and DLHC are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with TDC.
The table below shows TDC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Teradata Corporation (TDC) Company Bio
Teradata Corp. is the cloud data analytics company. It is built for a multi-cloud reality and solving the data challenges at scale. The company was founded on July 13, 1979 and is headquartered in San Diego, CA.
TDC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TDC Latest Social Stream
View Full TDC Social Stream
Latest TDC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about TERADATA CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TDC as an investment opportunity.
Teradata Corporation (NYSE:TDC) and Allison Transmission Holdings, Inc. (NYSE:NYSE:ALSN) have both been identified as companies that surpass industry averages in Return on Equity (ROE), a key metric for evaluating a company's effectiveness in generating returns on shareholder investments.
While some investors are already well versed in financial metrics (hat tip), this article is for those who would like...
On September 11, 2023, Stephen Mcmillan, President and CEO of Teradata Corp (NYSE:TDC), sold 7,500 shares of the company.
Mutual funds are pools of money that investors entrust to professional managers, who invest them in a diversified portfolio of stocks, bonds, or other assets.
SAN DIEGO, September 11, 2023--The new natural language interface, now in private preview, delivers the ease of use required to democratize cloud analytics.
TDC Price Returns