Teradata Corporation (TDC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
TDC POWR Grades
- TDC scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 98.19% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for TDC is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 160 days.
- TDC ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 23rd percentile.
TDC Stock Summary
- Teradata Corp's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 90.32% of US listed stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 5.03 for Teradata Corp; that's greater than it is for 79.39% of US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, TDC has reported earnings growth of -1,727.27%, putting it ahead of merely 1.3% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Teradata Corp are HROW, PTON, LNTH, XPER, and RFIL.
- TDC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Teradata Corp's official web site, go to www.teradata.com.
TDC Valuation Summary
- TDC's price/earnings ratio is 59; this is 51.28% higher than that of the median Technology stock.
- TDC's price/sales ratio has moved down 0 over the prior 169 months.
- Over the past 169 months, TDC's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 23.4.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for TDC.
TDC Growth Metrics
- The 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at -57.03%.
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at -18.41%.
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at 41.4%.
The table below shows TDC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
TDC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- TDC has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 94.16% of graded US stocks.
- TDC's asset turnover comes in at 0.88 -- ranking 151st of 563 Business Services stocks.
- CCO, RGP, and DLHC are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with TDC.
The table below shows TDC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
TDC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TDC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$42.31||52-week high||$59.58|
|Prev. close||$42.76||52-week low||$24.50|
|Day high||$43.40||Avg. volume||749,242|
|50-day MA||$44.30||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$48.63||Market Cap||4.59B|
Teradata Corporation (TDC) Company Bio
Teradata Corp. is the cloud data analytics company. It is built for a multi-cloud reality and solving the data challenges at scale. The company was founded on July 13, 1979 and is headquartered in San Diego, CA.
Most Popular Stories View All
TDC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TDC Latest Social Stream
View Full TDC Social Stream
Latest TDC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Teradata Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TDC as an investment opportunity.
Telefónica España Selects Teradata Vantage in the Cloud for Flexible and Scalable Analytics Environment
SAN DIEGO & MADRID, January 18, 2022--Teradata announced that Telefónica España is migrating its on-premises data analytics ecosystem to Vantage on Google Cloud.
SAN DIEGO, January 13, 2022--Teradata will release its 2021 fiscal fourth quarter and full year financial results after the market closes on Monday, February 7, 2022.
Teradata Announces Creation of New Global Customer Services Organization Dedicated to Maximizing Customer Success and Value
SAN DIEGO, January 11, 2022--Teradata created a new Global Customer Services organization to drive customer experiences led by new Chief Customer Officer, Mike Hutchinson.
Some have more dollars than sense, they say, so even companies that have no revenue, no profit, and a record of falling...
Let’s take a moment to talk about investment strategies. Every investor needs one – whether a hedge fund billionaire or a small-time retail investor, getting into the market without a clear plan is a recipe for failure. Two of the clearest such strategies are also among the simplest. Investors can find an expert, one of the Wall Street pros with a solid record evaluating stocks, and follow his or her trail of stock choices. Investors can also buy into stocks with attractively low prices. ‘Buy lo
TDC Price Returns