Teradata Corporation (TDC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
TDC POWR Grades
- TDC scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 97.35% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for TDC is in Momentum, which has been heading down over the past 51 weeks.
- TDC ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 30th percentile.
TDC Stock Summary
- Teradata Corp's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 89.87% of US listed stocks.
- With a one year PEG ratio of 1.69, Teradata Corp is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than merely 8.07% of US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Teradata Corp is reporting a growth rate of 3,675%; that's higher than 99.43% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to TDC, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are FSLR, AVEO, IIVI, NTGR, and BYND.
- Visit TDC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.teradata.com.
TDC Valuation Summary
- TDC's price/earnings ratio is 59; this is 51.28% higher than that of the median Technology stock.
- TDC's price/sales ratio has moved down 0 over the prior 169 months.
- Over the past 169 months, TDC's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 23.4.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for TDC.
TDC Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at -26.28%.
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at -41.5%.
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at 41.4%.
The table below shows TDC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
TDC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- TDC has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 93.81% of graded US stocks.
- TDC's asset turnover comes in at 0.88 -- ranking 147th of 560 Business Services stocks.
- CCO, IPG, and CSGS are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with TDC.
The table below shows TDC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
TDC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TDC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$57.48||52-week high||$59.58|
|Prev. close||$57.53||52-week low||$17.99|
|Day high||$58.10||Avg. volume||1,625,351|
|50-day MA||$53.98||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$45.17||Market Cap||6.27B|
Teradata Corporation (TDC) Company Bio
Teradata Corp. is the cloud data analytics company. It is built for a multi-cloud reality and solving the data challenges at scale. The company was founded on July 13, 1979 and is headquartered in San Diego, CA.
Most Popular Stories View All
TDC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TDC Latest Social Stream
View Full TDC Social Stream
Latest TDC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Teradata Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TDC as an investment opportunity.
SAN DIEGO, October 14, 2021--Teradata will release its 2021 third quarter financial results after the market closes on Thursday, November 4, 2021.
Business Intelligence Market to Gain Immense Momentum; Introduction of M3s Business Intelligence Platform- Insight to Enable Expansion, states Fortune Business Insights
Key Companies Covered in Business Intelligence Market Research Report are Microsoft Corporation, Tableau Software, LLC (Salesforce), IBM Corporation, SAS Institute Inc., SAP SE, Oracle Corporation, QlikTech International AB, Sisense Inc., Board International S.A, Logi Analytics, Inc., Teradata Corporation, MicroStrategy Incorporated, Informatica LLC, Domo, Inc., Hitachi Vantara LLC (Pentaho), TARGIT, Yellowfin International Pty Ltd, Arcadia Data Inc., Infor (Birst), BITAM, 1010data, Inc., Dundas Data Visualization, Inc. Key Companies Covered in Business Intelligence Market Research Report are Microsoft Corporation, Tableau Software, LLC (Salesforce), IBM Corporation, SAS Institute Inc., SAP SE, Oracle Corporation, QlikTech International AB, Sisense Inc., Board International S.A, Logi An...
Stay up-to-date and exploit latest trends of Big Data and Business Analytics Market with latest edition released by AMA. The world of business intelligence software has changed a lot in the last few decades. While the overall goal of getting 
In recent trading, shares of Teradata Corp (Symbol: TDC) have crossed above the average analyst 12-month target price of $56.89, changing hands for $57.35/share. When a stock reaches the target an analyst has set, the analyst logically has two ways to react: downgrade on valuat
SAN DIEGO, September 29, 2021--A new research report, commissioned by Teradata, explores global sentiment around data-driven transformation investments this year and beyond.
TDC Price Returns