Teradata Corporation (TDC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
TDC POWR Grades
- TDC scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 97.9% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for TDC is in Momentum, which has been heading down over the past 26 weeks.
- TDC's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 16.79% of US stocks).
TDC Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for TDC is 7.74 -- better than 95.29% of US stocks.
- With a price/earnings ratio of 47.08, TERADATA CORP P/E ratio is greater than that of about 87.85% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- TERADATA CORP's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 12.51%, greater than the shareholder yield of 86.8% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to TERADATA CORP, a group of peers worth examining would be DLB, CRCT, NXGN, CGNX, and NSTG.
- TDC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit TERADATA CORP's official web site, go to www.teradata.com.
TDC Valuation Summary
- TDC's EV/EBIT ratio is 27.4; this is 46.13% higher than that of the median Technology stock.
- Over the past 185 months, TDC's price/sales ratio has gone down 1.2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for TDC.
TDC Growth Metrics
- The year over year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at -24.91%.
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at -26.79%.
- Its 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -59.55%.
The table below shows TDC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
TDC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- TDC has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 94.16% of graded US stocks.
- TDC's asset turnover comes in at 0.88 -- ranking 151st of 563 Business Services stocks.
- CCO, RGP, and DLHC are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with TDC.
The table below shows TDC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
TDC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TDC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$33.89||52-week high||$52.53|
|Prev. close||$33.04||52-week low||$28.65|
|Day high||$34.07||Avg. volume||974,853|
|50-day MA||$31.72||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$37.39||Market Cap||3.45B|
Teradata Corporation (TDC) Company Bio
Teradata Corp. is the cloud data analytics company. It is built for a multi-cloud reality and solving the data challenges at scale. The company was founded on July 13, 1979 and is headquartered in San Diego, CA.
Most Popular Stories View All
TDC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TDC Latest Social Stream
View Full TDC Social Stream
Latest TDC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about TERADATA CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TDC as an investment opportunity.
Teradata (TDC) reported earnings 30 days ago. What's next for the stock? We take a look at earnings estimates for some clues.
In this article, we discuss the 22 most ethical companies in the US. You can skip our detailed analysis of the free market as it pertains to ethical conduct in the US and go directly to 5 Most Ethical Companies in the US. Young people are becoming increasingly awake to the social, historical, climate and […]
Major players in the telecom analytics market are Oracle Corporation, International Business Machines Corporation, Nokia Networks, Cisco Systems Inc, Huawei Technologies Co Ltd, Teradata Corporation, Microsoft Corporation, Sisense Inc, Dell Technologies Inc, Vizualytics, Ericsson, TIBCO Software Inc, Micro Focus International plc, Amdocs Inc. Major players in the telecom analytics market are Oracle Corporation, International Business Machines Corporation, Nokia Networks, Cisco Systems Inc, Huawei Technologies Co Ltd, Teradata Corporation, Microsoft Corporation, Sisense Inc, Dell Technologies Inc, Vizualytics, Ericsson, TIBCO Software Inc, Micro Focus International plc, Amdocs Inc.
Teradata and Vcinity Join Forces to Help Companies Leverage Globally Diverse and Dispersed Data for Business Insight
SAN DIEGO & SAN JOSE, Calif., November 30, 2022--Teradata and Vcinity announced an alliance that lowers the barrier for connecting data over distance in cloud, hybrid or on-prem environments.
BOSTON , Nov. 29, 2022 /PRNewswire/ -- Today, Justin Borgman , Chairman & CEO of the analytics anywhere company, Starburst , received the 2022 Entrepreneur Award as part of the Business Intelligence Group''s BIG Award for Business . First launched in 2012, this industry awards program recognizes companies, products, and people that are leading their respective industries. "I''m honored to be recognized alongside such an incredible group of entrepreneurs, companies, and leaders," said Justin Borgman . "This accomplishment is a testament to the hard work and dedication put forth by our team of founders and every employee that has joined us since. I''m proud to lead such a talented team that is willing to do whatever it takes on our mission to free our customers." For over a decade and acr...
TDC Price Returns