Transdigm Group Incorporated Transdigm Group Inc. (TDG): Price and Financial Metrics
TDG Stock Summary
- TransDigm Group INC's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than merely 4.43% of US listed stocks.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for TransDigm Group INC is higher than it is for about 96.88% of US stocks.
- TDG's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of just 3.26% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to TransDigm Group INC are CF, HTGC, TRN, SCI, and NOVA.
- TDG's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit TransDigm Group INC's official web site, go to www.transdigm.com.
TDG Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TDG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$590.73||52-week high||$633.04|
|Prev. close||$606.00||52-week low||$299.62|
|Day high||$601.42||Avg. volume||267,978|
|50-day MA||$597.37||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$541.57||Market Cap||32.31B|
Transdigm Group Incorporated Transdigm Group Inc. (TDG) Company Bio
TransDigm Group is a producer and supplier of highly engineered aircraft components for use on nearly all commercial and military aircraft in service today. The company was founded in 1993 and is based in Cleveland, Ohio.
TDG Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for TDG, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that TransDigm Group INC ranked in the 28th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Our DCF analysis suggests the stock is overvalued by about 67.83%. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of TransDigm Group INC, consider:
- The company's balance sheet shows it gets 62% of its capital from equity, and 38% of its capital from debt. Notably, its equity weight is greater than only 24.57% of US equities in the Industrials sector yielding a positive free cash flow.
- The business' balance sheet suggests that 38% of the company's capital is sourced from debt; this is greater than 73.17% of the free cash flow producing stocks we're observing.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
TDG Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TDG Latest Social Stream
View Full TDG Social Stream
Latest TDG News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about TransDigm Group INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TDG as an investment opportunity.
Searchlight Capital Partners to acquire Technical Airborne Components ((TAC)) from TransDigm Group Incorporated (TDG) for undisclosed term. TAC is one of the leading European players in the rods and struts market with a presence in commercial aircraft, regional and business jets, helicopters, as well as military and space programs. Dirk Dhooge, President...
TransDigm Inc. -- Moody's assigns B3 ratings to TransDigm's new senior subordinated notes; B1 CFR unchanged
Rating Action: Moody's assigns B3 ratings to TransDigm's new senior subordinated notes; B1 CFR unchangedGlobal Credit Research - 12 Apr 2021New York, April 12, 2021 -- Moody's Investors Service ("Moody's") assigned B3 ratings to TransDigm Inc.'s new senior subordinated notes. All other ratings, including the B1 Corporate Family Rating (CFR) and the B1-PD Probability of Default Rating, are unchanged. The ratings anticipate that the amount of distributions to shareholders will be limited, particularly in the near-term, while the coronavirus continues to weigh on demand from the company's commercial aerospace customers.In the aftermath of the coronavirus, Moody's anticipates a pronounced downturn in commercial aerospace markets that is likely to be measured in years.
We at Insider Monkey have gone over 887 13F filings that hedge funds and prominent investors are required to file by the SEC The 13F filings show the funds’ and investors’ portfolio positions as of December 31st. In this article, we look at what those funds think of TransDigm Group Incorporated (NYSE:TDG) based on that […]
TransDigm Group Incorporated (NYSE:TDG) CEO Kevin M. Stein sold 9,900 shares of the company’s stock in a transaction on Wednesday, March 17th. The shares were sold at an average price of $609.49, for a total value of $6,033,951.00. Following the sale, the chief executive officer now directly owns 11,247 shares of the company’s stock, valued […]
In this article, we will discuss the 10 best cheap stocks to buy now according to billionaire Abrams. Click to skip ahead to see 5 Best Cheap Stocks To Buy Now According To Billionaire Abrams. David Abrams‘ hedge fund, which managed to outperform the broader market index with a 15% average return in the first […]
TDG Price Returns
Continue Researching TDGHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on TransDigm Group INC's stock as an investment opportunity:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!