TransDigm Group Inc. (TDG): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
TDG POWR Grades
- TDG scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 81.01% of US stocks.
- TDG's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- TDG ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 20th percentile.
TDG Stock Summary
- TransDigm Group INC's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than merely 3.45% of US listed stocks.
- For TDG, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 97.14% of US equities we're observing.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at -6.25 for TransDigm Group INC; that's greater than it is for only 2.41% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to TransDigm Group INC are MAA, LXU, PBF, SCI, and TRN.
- TDG's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit TransDigm Group INC's official web site, go to www.transdigm.com.
TDG Valuation Summary
- TDG's price/sales ratio is 7; this is 112.12% higher than that of the median Industrials stock.
- TDG's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 18.2 over the prior 188 months.
- TDG's price/sales ratio has moved up 4.3 over the prior 188 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for TDG.
TDG Growth Metrics
- The 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 362.23%.
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 90.47%.
- The 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 68.23%.
The table below shows TDG's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
TDG's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- TDG has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 76.69% of graded US stocks.
- TDG's asset turnover comes in at 0.251 -- ranking 19th of 21 Aircraft stocks.
- HEI, RTX, and SPR are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with TDG.
The table below shows TDG's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
TDG Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TDG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$550.24||52-week high||$688.03|
|Prev. close||$541.14||52-week low||$531.23|
|Day high||$552.53||Avg. volume||329,649|
|50-day MA||$622.86||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$625.23||Market Cap||30.52B|
TransDigm Group Inc. (TDG) Company Bio
TransDigm Group is a publicly traded aerospace manufacturing company headquartered in Cleveland, Ohio. TransDigm develops and manufactures engineered aerospace components. It was founded in 1993, when four industrial aerospace companies were combined by a private equity firm in a leveraged buyout. TransDigm expanded the range of aerospace components it manufactures through acquisitions over the years. It filed an initial public offering on the New York Stock Exchange in 2006. (Source:Wikipedia)
Most Popular Stories View All
TDG Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TDG Latest Social Stream
View Full TDG Social Stream
Latest TDG News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about TransDigm Group INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TDG as an investment opportunity.
Transdigm Group Incorporated with ticker code (TDG) have now 16 analysts in total covering the stock. The consensus rating is ''Buy''. The target price ranges between 790 and 600 calculating the mean target price we have 725.25. Now with the previous closing price of 657.8 this is indicating there is a potential upside of 10.3%. The 50 day MA is 626.92 and the 200 moving average now moves to 630.01. The company has a market capitalisation of $35,854m. Company Website: https://www.transdigm.com [stock_market_widget type="chart" template="basic" color="green" assets=TDG" range="6mo" interval="1d" axes="true" cursor="true" api="yf"] The potential market cap would be $39,531m based on the market concensus. TransDigm Group Incorporated designs, produces, and supplies aircraft components in t...
Over the past 3 months, 5 analysts have published their opinion on TransDigm Gr (NYSE: TDG ) stock. These analysts are typically employed by large Wall Street banks and tasked with understanding a company''s business to predict how a stock will trade over the upcoming year. Bullish Somewhat Bullish Indifferent Somewhat Bearish Bearish Total Ratings 2 2 1 0 0 Last 30D 0 1 0 0 0 1M Ago 0 0 0 0 0 2M Ago 1 0 0 0 0 3M Ago 1 1 1 0 0 In the last 3 months, 5 analysts have offered 12-month price targets for TransDigm Gr. The company has an average price target of $759.0 with a high of $801.00 … Full story available on Benzinga.com
The S&P 500 Aerospace & Defense (Industry) index rises 2.3%, while the Dow Jones U.S. Aerospace & Defense index goes up 2% in the trailing five trading sessions.
TransDigm Group Incorporated (TDG) Q1 2022 Earnings Conference Call February 8, 2022, 11:00 AM ET Company Participants Jaimie Stemen - Director, IR Kevin Stein - President, CEO and Director Jorge Valladares - COO Mike Lisman - CFO Conference Call Participants Myles Walton - UBS Elizabeth Grenfell - Bank of America...
TransDigm Group Inc (NYSE: TDG ) reported first-quarter sales growth of 7.8% year-over-year to $1.19 billion, +8.7% on an organic basis, missing the consensus of $1.24 billion. Adjusted EPS improved 52% Y/Y to $3.00, missing the consensus Full story available on Benzinga.com
TDG Price Returns