Transdigm Group Incorporated Transdigm Group Inc. (TDG): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
TDG POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where TDG ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 74.98% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for TDG is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 52 weeks.
- TDG's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 10.27% of US stocks).
TDG Stock Summary
- TransDigm Group INC's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than merely 3.4% of US listed stocks.
- For TDG, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 97.15% of US equities we're observing.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at -5.21 for TransDigm Group INC; that's greater than it is for just 2.48% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to TransDigm Group INC are CVI, MAA, PVG, SCI, and CF.
- Visit TDG's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.transdigm.com.
TDG Valuation Summary
- TDG's price/sales ratio is 7; this is 112.12% higher than that of the median Industrials stock.
- TDG's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 18.2 over the prior 188 months.
- TDG's price/sales ratio has moved up 4.3 over the prior 188 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for TDG.
TDG Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at 110.57%.
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at 0.5%.
- Its 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 362.23%.
The table below shows TDG's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
TDG's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- TDG has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 74.98% of graded US stocks.
- TDG's asset turnover comes in at 0.251 -- ranking 19th of 21 Aircraft stocks.
- RTX, SPR, and HEI are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with TDG.
The table below shows TDG's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
TDG Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TDG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$643.35||52-week high||$688.03|
|Prev. close||$647.04||52-week low||$453.76|
|Day high||$648.35||Avg. volume||258,360|
|50-day MA||$619.90||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$616.25||Market Cap||35.46B|
Transdigm Group Incorporated Transdigm Group Inc. (TDG) Company Bio
TransDigm Group is a producer and supplier of highly engineered aircraft components for use on nearly all commercial and military aircraft in service today. The company was founded in 1993 and is based in Cleveland, Ohio.
Most Popular Stories View All
TDG Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TDG Latest Social Stream
View Full TDG Social Stream
Latest TDG News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about TransDigm Group INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TDG as an investment opportunity.
To catch full episodes of all The Motley Fool's free podcasts, check out our podcast center. Today, Motley Fool contributor Lou Whiteman joins me to take a look at some Aerospace stocks that are flying under the radar.
No summary available.
SHAREHOLDER ALERT: Morris Kandinov Investigating TDG, CMG, MIDVX, and NINDX; Shareholders are Encouraged to Contact the Firm
SAN DIEGO, Sept. 23, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- National law firm Morris Kandinov is investigating the actions of the officers and board of directors of TransDigm Group Incorporated, Chipotle Mexican Grill, Inc., DWS ESG Core Equity Fund, and Columbia Large Cap Index Fund Institutional Class. If you are a current owner of shares of any of these stocks, contact [email protected] or call (619) 708-3993.
Michael Lisman , Chief Financial Officer at Transdigm Gr (NYSE: TDG ), made a large insider buy on September 7, according to a new SEC filing. What Happened: A Form 4 filing from the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission on Tuesday showed that Lisman purchased 850 shares of Transdigm Gr at a price of $591.76 per share. The total transaction amounted to $502,515. Following the transaction, Lisman now owns 2,309 shares of Transdigm Gr , worth $1,380,585. Transdigm Gr shares were up at $597.91 after Thursday''s closing. Now trade stocks online commission free with Charles Schwab, a trusted and complete Full story available on Benzinga.com
Hedge Fund and Insider Trading News: Bill Ackman, Leon Cooperman, George Soros, Starboard Value LP, Lone Pine Capital, Lynx Asset Management, TransDigm Group Incorporated (TDG), Enstar Group Ltd. (ESGR), and More
No summary available.
TDG Price Returns