TransDigm Group Inc. (TDG): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
TDG POWR Grades
- TDG scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 87.74% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for TDG is in Quality, which has been heading up over the past 177 days.
- TDG ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 21st percentile.
TDG Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for TDG is -1.44 -- better than merely 4.6% of US stocks.
- For TDG, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 97.03% of US equities we're observing.
- TDG's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of merely 3.15% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to TRANSDIGM GROUP INC, a group of peers worth examining would be MAA, HASI, ORA, HTGC, and LXU.
- Visit TDG's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.transdigm.com.
TDG Valuation Summary
- TDG's price/sales ratio is 7; this is 438.46% higher than that of the median Industrials stock.
- Over the past 205 months, TDG's price/earnings ratio has gone up 19.8.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for TDG.
TDG Growth Metrics
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 436.31%.
- Its year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -8.48%.
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 58.02%.
The table below shows TDG's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
TDG's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- TDG has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 76.69% of graded US stocks.
- TDG's asset turnover comes in at 0.251 -- ranking 19th of 21 Aircraft stocks.
- HEI, RTX, and SPR are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with TDG.
The table below shows TDG's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
TDG Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TDG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$710.69||52-week high||$717.00|
|Prev. close||$710.14||52-week low||$499.63|
|Day high||$717.00||Avg. volume||335,083|
|50-day MA||$637.76||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$597.09||Market Cap||38.64B|
TransDigm Group Inc. (TDG) Company Bio
TransDigm Group is a publicly traded aerospace manufacturing company headquartered in Cleveland, Ohio. TransDigm develops and manufactures engineered aerospace components. It was founded in 1993, when four industrial aerospace companies were combined by a private equity firm in a leveraged buyout. TransDigm expanded the range of aerospace components it manufactures through acquisitions over the years. It filed an initial public offering on the New York Stock Exchange in 2006. (Source:Wikipedia)
Most Popular Stories View All
TDG Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TDG Latest Social Stream
View Full TDG Social Stream
Latest TDG News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about TRANSDIGM GROUP INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TDG as an investment opportunity.
George Soros is a legendary investor with a seemingly magic touch. Here are the best George Soros stocks to buy now or put on a watchlist.
TransDigm Group Incorporated ( NYSE:TDG ) received a lot of attention from a substantial price increase on the NYSE...
TransDigm Group Incorporated (NYSE:TDG) insiders who sold US$3.4m worth of stock earlier this year are probably glad they did so as market cap slides to US$36b
Over the past year, insiders sold US$3.4m worth of TransDigm Group Incorporated ( NYSE:TDG ) stock at an average price...
Does the January share price for TransDigm Group Incorporated ( NYSE:TDG ) reflect what it's really worth? Today, we...
The Zacks Analyst Blog Highlights Archer-Daniels-Midland, Arista Networks, Berkshire Hathaway, Philip Morris International and TransDigm Group
Archer-Daniels-Midland, Arista Networks, Berkshire Hathaway, Philip Morris International and TransDigm Group are included in this Analyst Blog.
TDG Price Returns