Transdigm Group Incorporated Transdigm Group Inc. (TDG): Price and Financial Metrics
TDG Stock Summary
- TransDigm Group INC's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than only 4.72% of US listed stocks.
- For TDG, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 96.37% of US equities we're observing.
- TDG's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of just 2.27% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to TransDigm Group INC are ORA, TRN, HTGC, BBGI, and CSV.
- Visit TDG's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.transdigm.com.
TDG Stock Price Chart More Charts
TDG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$320.19||52-week high||$673.51|
|Prev. close||$342.75||52-week low||$200.06|
|Day high||$347.05||Avg. volume||714,521|
|50-day MA||$531.51||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$532.33||Market Cap||17.19B|
Transdigm Group Incorporated Transdigm Group Inc. (TDG) Company Bio
TransDigm Group is a producer and supplier of highly engineered aircraft components for use on nearly all commercial and military aircraft in service today. The company was founded in 1993 and is based in Cleveland, Ohio.