Transdigm Group Incorporated Transdigm Group Inc. (TDG): Price and Financial Metrics
TDG Stock Summary
- TransDigm Group INC's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than only 3.92% of US listed stocks.
- For TDG, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 96.32% of US equities we're observing.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at -8.7 for TransDigm Group INC; that's greater than it is for only 1.88% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to TDG, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are VLO, YUM, GIS, TSN, and F.
- TDG's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit TransDigm Group INC's official web site, go to www.transdigm.com.
TDG Stock Price Chart More Charts
TDG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$657.93||52-week high||$662.85|
|Prev. close||$644.02||52-week low||$344.61|
|Day high||$662.85||Avg. volume||357,353|
|50-day MA||$580.60||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$518.41||Market Cap||35.23B|
Transdigm Group Incorporated Transdigm Group Inc. (TDG) Company Bio
TransDigm Group is a producer and supplier of highly engineered aircraft components for use on nearly all commercial and military aircraft in service today. The company was founded in 1993 and is based in Cleveland, Ohio.