TransDigm Group Inc. (TDG): Price and Financial Metrics
TDG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$961.15||52-week high||$1,013.08|
|Prev. close||$967.38||52-week low||$599.42|
|Day high||$967.38||Avg. volume||269,923|
|50-day MA||$892.08||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$833.55||Market Cap||53.17B|
TDG Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TDG POWR Grades
- TDG scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 84.57% of US stocks.
- TDG's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- TDG ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 9th percentile.
TDG Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for TDG is -3.32 -- better than just 3.69% of US stocks.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for TRANSDIGM GROUP INC is higher than it is for about 96.95% of US stocks.
- TDG's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of merely 2.95% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to TDG, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are HAL, WSR, HASI, VGR, and MAA.
- Visit TDG's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.transdigm.com.
TDG Valuation Summary
- TDG's price/earnings ratio is 42.3; this is 103.37% higher than that of the median Industrials stock.
- Over the past 216 months, TDG's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 11.2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for TDG.
TDG Growth Metrics
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at 11.59%.
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 2.66%.
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 58.02%.
The table below shows TDG's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
TDG's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- TDG has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 76.69% of graded US stocks.
- TDG's asset turnover comes in at 0.251 -- ranking 19th of 21 Aircraft stocks.
- HEI, RTX, and SPR are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with TDG.
The table below shows TDG's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
TransDigm Group Inc. (TDG) Company Bio
TransDigm Group is a publicly traded aerospace manufacturing company headquartered in Cleveland, Ohio. TransDigm develops and manufactures engineered aerospace components. It was founded in 1993, when four industrial aerospace companies were combined by a private equity firm in a leveraged buyout. TransDigm expanded the range of aerospace components it manufactures through acquisitions over the years. It filed an initial public offering on the New York Stock Exchange in 2006. (Source:Wikipedia)
TDG Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TDG Latest Social Stream
View Full TDG Social Stream
Latest TDG News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about TRANSDIGM GROUP INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TDG as an investment opportunity.
In a world full of amazing tech gadgets and near-miraculous medical breakthroughs, it is hard to get too excited about airplane parts. TransDigm Group (NYSE: TDG), an assembly of parts businesses few have heard of, has more than quadrupled the performance of the S&P 500 over the past decade when factoring in dividends. TransDigm through the years has made investors rich.
The stock market is surging to end 2023.
Here is how TransDigm Group (TDG) and Textron (TXT) have performed compared to their sector so far this year.
In a notable insider transaction, Director Jorge Valladares has parted with 16,000 shares of TransDigm Group Inc (NYSE:TDG), a significant move that has caught the attention of investors and market analysts.
Does TransDigm Group (TDG) have what it takes to be a top stock pick for momentum investors? Let's find out.
TDG Price Returns