Teladoc Health, Inc. (TDOC): Price and Financial Metrics
TDOC Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 776.74, Teladoc Health Inc is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 94.32% of US stocks.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Teladoc Health Inc is higher than 99.57% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- TDOC's price/sales ratio is 13.1; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 91.12% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Teladoc Health Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be AVLR, ASYS, OKTA, PS, and AYX.
- TDOC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Teladoc Health Inc's official web site, go to www.teladochealth.com.
TDOC Stock Price Chart More Charts
TDOC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$95.60||52-week high||$98.97|
|Prev. close||$96.91||52-week low||$48.57|
|Day high||$97.87||Avg. volume||1,417,725|
|50-day MA||$82.66||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$68.32||Market Cap||6.92B|
Teladoc Health, Inc. (TDOC) Company Bio
Teladoc Health provides telehealth services via mobile devices, the Internet, video, and phone to clients and their customers in the United States. The company was founded in 2002 and is based in Dallas, Texas.