Teladoc Health, Inc. (TDOC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
TDOC POWR Grades
- TDOC scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 23.1% of US stocks.
- TDOC's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 52 weeks.
- TDOC ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 1st percentile.
TDOC Stock Summary
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 1.13 for Teladoc Health Inc; that's greater than it is for merely 9.18% of US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, TDOC has reported earnings growth of 851.68%, putting it ahead of 97.05% of US stocks in our set.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Teladoc Health Inc comes in at 127.41%, a number that bests 94.64% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Teladoc Health Inc are VERI, ZS, DKNG, TLS, and BSGM.
- TDOC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Teladoc Health Inc's official web site, go to www.teladochealth.com.
TDOC Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, TDOC's EV/EBIT ratio is 207.91% lower, now standing at -34.8.
- Over the past 75 months, TDOC's price/earnings ratio has gone up 29.5.
- TDOC's price/sales ratio has moved down 9.2 over the prior 75 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for TDOC.
TDOC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- TDOC has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 10.87% of graded US stocks.
- TDOC's asset turnover comes in at 0.116 -- ranking 74th of 81 Healthcare stocks.
- LH, BIOC, and SSY are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with TDOC.
The table below shows TDOC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
TDOC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TDOC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$137.79||52-week high||$308.00|
|Prev. close||$140.53||52-week low||$120.67|
|Day high||$139.86||Avg. volume||2,932,878|
|50-day MA||$137.27||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$174.83||Market Cap||21.94B|
Teladoc Health, Inc. (TDOC) Company Bio
Teladoc Health provides telehealth services via mobile devices, the Internet, video, and phone to clients and their customers in the United States. The company was founded in 2002 and is based in Dallas, Texas.
Most Popular Stories View All
TDOC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TDOC Latest Social Stream
View Full TDOC Social Stream
Latest TDOC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Teladoc Health Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TDOC as an investment opportunity.
GM Advisory Group Inc. increased its position in Teladoc Health, Inc. (NYSE:TDOC) by 90.5% in the 2nd quarter, according to its most recent disclosure with the Securities and Exchange Commission. The firm owned 10,315 shares of the health services providers stock after purchasing an additional 4,900 shares during the quarter. GM Advisory Group Inc.s holdings 
High-upside stocks are always hot favorites of value investors.
Northern Trust Corp increased its position in shares of Teladoc Health, Inc. (NYSE:TDOC) by 9.5% during the second quarter, according to the company in its most recent disclosure with the Securities and Exchange Commission. The fund owned 850,816 shares of the health services providers stock after buying an additional 73,632 shares during the period. Northern 
ARK Invest Stocks To Buy And Watch: 6 Stocks That Cathie Wood's ARK ETFs Own; Tesla Hits Record High
Cathie Wood's ARK Invest ETFs are some of the hottest ETFs after 2020's huge gains. Five ARK Invest stocks to buy and watch include Coinbase and Tesla.
In this video, I'll discuss the three stocks I'll be watching ahead of next week's earnings: Facebook (NASDAQ: FB), Twitter (NYSE: TWTR), and Teladoc (NYSE: TDOC). Last quarter it was all about the metaverse and how Mark Zuckerberg wants Facebook to become a metaverse company and not just a social media one. Rumors circulated this week that Facebook is looking to change its name, and may be taking a page out of Google's playbook when it changed its name to Alphabet back in 2015.
TDOC Price Returns