Teladoc Health, Inc. (TDOC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
TDOC POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where TDOC ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 46.52% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for TDOC is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 31 weeks.
- TDOC ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 0th percentile.
TDOC Stock Summary
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 197.33%, Teladoc Health Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 94.94% of about US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, TDOC has reported earnings growth of 644.56%, putting it ahead of 96.71% of US stocks in our set.
- As for revenue growth, note that TDOC's revenue has grown 125.72% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 95.08% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Teladoc Health Inc are GH, DKNG, NVTA, COUP, and ZS.
- TDOC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Teladoc Health Inc's official web site, go to www.teladochealth.com.
TDOC Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, TDOC's price/sales ratio is 228.85% higher, now standing at 17.1.
- TDOC's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 24.8 over the prior 74 months.
- Over the past 74 months, TDOC's price/earnings ratio has gone up 24.2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for TDOC.
TDOC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TDOC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$151.41||52-week high||$308.00|
|Prev. close||$150.06||52-week low||$129.74|
|Day high||$152.85||Avg. volume||3,268,788|
|50-day MA||$154.46||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$192.30||Market Cap||23.40B|
Teladoc Health, Inc. (TDOC) Company Bio
Teladoc Health provides telehealth services via mobile devices, the Internet, video, and phone to clients and their customers in the United States. The company was founded in 2002 and is based in Dallas, Texas.
TDOC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TDOC Latest Social Stream
View Full TDOC Social Stream
Latest TDOC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Teladoc Health Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TDOC as an investment opportunity.
What did the company report and why did the shares fall initially? Teladoc reported its results for the second quarter of the year after the market closed on July 27.2021. TDOC shares have been suffering from a range of maladies over the course of the last several quarters. Various SA...
According to MarketSmith, the number of mutual funds owning a piece of Teladoc stock has climbed steadily.
Growth stocks are supposed to...grow. It's right there in the name. The problem is that growth can come in fits and starts. And sometimes, it comes with downturns in share prices. Those downturns can provide opportunities for investors who have a long-term perspective.
The telemedicine company is down significantly in recent months. What do its most recent results say about a potential comeback?
It's my belief that if you put $50,000 to work right now in any of the following five stocks, they'd help you become a millionaire by 2040, or perhaps sooner. Don't be turned off by companies with market caps north of $100 billion. Often, businesses that have large market caps offer sustainably strong growth and/or profitability.
TDOC Price Returns