Teladoc Health, Inc. (TDOC): Price and Financial Metrics
TDOC Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 663.95, Teladoc Health Inc is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 93.48% of US stocks.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Teladoc Health Inc is higher than 99.42% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- With a price/sales ratio of 11.19, Teladoc Health Inc has a higher such ratio than 90.47% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Teladoc Health Inc are ASUR, AYX, CUTR, BL, and CSII.
- TDOC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Teladoc Health Inc's official web site, go to www.teladochealth.com.
TDOC Daily Price Range
TDOC 52-Week Price Range
TDOC Stock Price Chart More Charts
TDOC Price/Volume Stats
Teladoc Health, Inc. (TDOC) Company Bio
Teladoc Health provides telehealth services via mobile devices, the Internet, video, and phone to clients and their customers in the United States. The company was founded in 2002 and is based in Dallas, Texas.