Teladoc Health, Inc. (TDOC): Price and Financial Metrics
TDOC Stock Summary
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 219.87%, Teladoc Health Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 94.17% of about US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Teladoc Health Inc is reporting a growth rate of 540.83%; that's higher than 96.72% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that TDOC's revenue has grown 97.71% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 94.67% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to TDOC, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are GDYN, ZS, KLR, ANPC, and DRIO.
- Visit TDOC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.teladochealth.com.
TDOC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TDOC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$188.11||52-week high||$308.00|
|Prev. close||$189.25||52-week low||$147.71|
|Day high||$193.09||Avg. volume||3,600,037|
|50-day MA||$219.48||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$213.70||Market Cap||28.72B|
Teladoc Health, Inc. (TDOC) Company Bio
Teladoc Health provides telehealth services via mobile devices, the Internet, video, and phone to clients and their customers in the United States. The company was founded in 2002 and is based in Dallas, Texas.
TDOC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TDOC Latest Social Stream
View Full TDOC Social Stream
Latest TDOC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Teladoc Health Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TDOC as an investment opportunity.
SPAC Alkuri Global Acquisition (KURI) rose 2.2% on a report that the company is in talks to take the medical telehealth startup Babylon public in a deal valued at $3B to $4B.An agreement between U.K.-based Babylon and Alkuri may be reached in the coming weeks, according to a Bloomberg report. Babylon connection patients...
A setback for a major coronavirus vaccine maker is driving investors to seek shelter in stocks that have held up well during the pandemic.
Amazon.com (NASDAQ: AMZN) recently announced plans to roll out its Amazon Care product to all of its employees. Considering Amazon's history, the next obvious step would be to try and make money from the product by rolling it out to customers. In this video from Motley Fool Live, recorded on March 22, Fool.com Contributors Brian Orelli and Keith Speights discuss the potential for a broader offering and what it could mean for telehealth companies such as Teladoc Health (NYSE: TDOC) and American Well (NYSE: AMWL).
Teladoc Health (NYSE: TDOC) was one of the best-performing healthcare stocks of the past five years, especially thanks to its performance in the last 18 months. The same investment in the S&P 500 would have returned only 40% over the same period. Year to date, however, Teladoc has vastly underperformed the overall index, falling 11% compared to the S&P 500's gain of 9%.
Photo by vorDa/E+ via Getty Images Teladoc Health, Inc. (TDOC) has been steadily building since it was founded in the early 2000s. Through innovation and M&A, the company has assembled a portfolio of products and services that give Teladoc an opportunity to disrupt the enormous global healthcare market. The market's...
TDOC Price Returns
Continue Researching TDOCHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Teladoc Health Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!