Teladoc Health Inc. (TDOC): Price and Financial Metrics
TDOC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$19.96||52-week high||$34.73|
|Prev. close||$20.50||52-week low||$19.83|
|Day high||$20.15||Avg. volume||4,430,087|
|50-day MA||$23.80||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$25.35||Market Cap||3.29B|
TDOC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TDOC POWR Grades
- TDOC scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 73.57% of US stocks.
- TDOC's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- TDOC ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 7th percentile.
TDOC Stock Summary
- TDOC's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 1.44 -- higher than only 14.42% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- Of note is the ratio of TELADOC HEALTH INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 9.71% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Over the past twelve months, TDOC has reported earnings growth of -59.28%, putting it ahead of merely 22.23% of US stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to TELADOC HEALTH INC, a group of peers worth examining would be GORO, UPH, VCSA, SM, and MMAT.
- TDOC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit TELADOC HEALTH INC's official web site, go to www.teladochealth.com.
TDOC Valuation Summary
- TDOC's price/sales ratio is 1.4; this is 65% lower than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- TDOC's price/sales ratio has moved down 22 over the prior 100 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for TDOC.
TDOC Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 473.36%.
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at -34.7%.
- The 5 year revenue growth rate now stands at 335.11%.
The table below shows TDOC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
TDOC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- TDOC has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 14.45% of graded US stocks.
- TDOC's asset turnover comes in at 0.105 -- ranking 74th of 81 Healthcare stocks.
- LH, UHS, and FLGT are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with TDOC.
The table below shows TDOC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Teladoc Health Inc. (TDOC) Company Bio
Teladoc Health, Inc. is a multinational telemedicine and virtual healthcare company headquartered in the United States. Primary services include telehealth, medical opinions, AI and analytics, telehealth devices and licensable platform services. In particular, Teladoc Health uses telephone and videoconferencing software as well as mobile apps to provide on-demand remote medical care. Billed as the first and largest telemedicine company in the United States, Teladoc Health was launched in 2002 and has acquired companies such as BetterHelp in 2015, Best Doctors in 2017, and Advance Medical in 2018. It trades on the NYSE and in 2019 was active in 130 countries and served around 40 million members in 2021. (Source:Wikipedia)
TDOC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TDOC Latest Social Stream
View Full TDOC Social Stream
Latest TDOC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about TELADOC HEALTH INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TDOC as an investment opportunity.
Among the best Cathie Wood stocks to buy and watch in today's stock market are Coinbase, Roku, Tesla stock and Zoom Video.
77% of Employers Plan to Increase Investment in Virtual Health Care, says Teladoc Health’s 2023 Virtual Care Transformation Index
Findings from annual study also reinforce the value of whole-person care, equitable access and a balanced approach to GLP-1s & weight management for employersPURCHASE, NY, Sept. 18, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- In new research released today by Teladoc Health (NYSE: TDOC), the global leader in whole-person virtual care, U.S. employers with 2,500 or more employees reported a 21% increase in the implementation of additional virtual care offerings over the past 18 months, with 77% stating they plan to
In the latest trading session, Teladoc (TDOC) closed at $22.46, marking a -1.45% move from the previous day.
Unearth the best healthcare stocks offering attractive entry points and opportunities for significant returns.
On September 5, 2023, Jason Gorevic, the Chief Executive Officer of Teladoc Health Inc (NYSE:TDOC), sold 2,864 shares of the company.
TDOC Price Returns