Teladoc Health, Inc. (TDOC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
TDOC POWR Grades
- TDOC scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 23.1% of US stocks.
- TDOC's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 52 weeks.
- TDOC ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 1st percentile.
TDOC Stock Summary
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 1.13 for Teladoc Health Inc; that's greater than it is for merely 9.18% of US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, TDOC has reported earnings growth of 851.68%, putting it ahead of 97.05% of US stocks in our set.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Teladoc Health Inc comes in at 127.41%, a number that bests 94.64% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Teladoc Health Inc are VERI, ZS, DKNG, TLS, and BSGM.
- TDOC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Teladoc Health Inc's official web site, go to www.teladochealth.com.
TDOC Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, TDOC's EV/EBIT ratio is 207.91% lower, now standing at -34.8.
- Over the past 75 months, TDOC's price/earnings ratio has gone up 29.5.
- TDOC's price/sales ratio has moved down 9.2 over the prior 75 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for TDOC.
TDOC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- TDOC has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 10.87% of graded US stocks.
- TDOC's asset turnover comes in at 0.116 -- ranking 74th of 81 Healthcare stocks.
- LH, BIOC, and SSY are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with TDOC.
The table below shows TDOC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
TDOC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TDOC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$137.79||52-week high||$308.00|
|Prev. close||$140.53||52-week low||$120.67|
|Day high||$139.86||Avg. volume||2,932,871|
|50-day MA||$137.27||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$174.83||Market Cap||21.94B|
Teladoc Health, Inc. (TDOC) Company Bio
Teladoc Health provides telehealth services via mobile devices, the Internet, video, and phone to clients and their customers in the United States. The company was founded in 2002 and is based in Dallas, Texas.
Most Popular Stories View All
TDOC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TDOC Latest Social Stream
View Full TDOC Social Stream
Latest TDOC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Teladoc Health Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TDOC as an investment opportunity.
Mirabella Financial Services LLP acquired a new stake in shares of Teladoc Health, Inc. (NYSE:TDOC) in the second quarter, HoldingsChannel reports. The institutional investor acquired 2,250 shares of the health services providers stock, valued at approximately $375,000. Other hedge funds also recently bought and sold shares of the company. ARK Investment Management LLC increased its 
Brokerages expect Teladoc Health, Inc. (NYSE:TDOC) to announce earnings per share (EPS) of ($0.63) for the current fiscal quarter, Zacks Investment Research reports. Eight analysts have provided estimates for Teladoc Healths earnings, with estimates ranging from ($0.72) to ($0.22). Teladoc Health posted earnings of ($0.13) per share in the same quarter last year, which indicates 
ST. LOUIS, Oct. 19, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- Ambetter has partnered with Teladoc Health to launch a virtual access health plan in 2022 for Michigan, Mississippi, South Carolina, and Texas residents. Ambetter Virtual Access is a new, innovative health plan that will support affordable and
Teladoc Health Inc. (NYSE:TDOC) has a beta value of 0.27 and has seen 1.76 million shares traded in the recent trading session. The company, currently valued at $21.93B, closed the recent trade at $137.90 per share which meant it gained $1.69 on the day or 1.24% during that session. The TDOC stock price is -123.35% Teladoc Health Inc. (TDOC) Has A Bright Growth Prospects For 2021 Read More »
Teladoc Health (NYSE: TDOC) is reimagining healthcare with a virtual-first business model. In this Backstage Pass video, which aired on Oct. 1, 2021, Motley Fool contributor Trevor Jennewine discusses Teladoc, focusing on the metrics investors need to monitor when the company reports third-quarter earnings on Oct. 27.
TDOC Price Returns