Teladoc Health, Inc. (TDOC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
TDOC POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where TDOC ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 60.91% of US stocks.
- TDOC's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- TDOC's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 0.93% of US stocks).
TDOC Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of TELADOC HEALTH INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; only 3.75% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, TELADOC HEALTH INC is reporting a growth rate of 1,351.15%; that's higher than 98.95% of US stocks.
- The volatility of TELADOC HEALTH INC's share price is greater than that of 89.72% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to TDOC, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are AA, PTEN, SNDR, EGO, and IBEX.
- TDOC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit TELADOC HEALTH INC's official web site, go to www.teladochealth.com.
TDOC Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, TDOC's price/sales ratio is 15.38% lower, now standing at 2.2.
- TDOC's price/sales ratio has moved down 21.2 over the prior 88 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for TDOC.
TDOC Growth Metrics
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 16.16%.
- The 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 473.36%.
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -953.7%.
The table below shows TDOC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
TDOC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- TDOC has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 14.45% of graded US stocks.
- TDOC's asset turnover comes in at 0.105 -- ranking 74th of 81 Healthcare stocks.
- LH, UHS, and FLGT are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with TDOC.
The table below shows TDOC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
TDOC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TDOC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$26.63||52-week high||$156.82|
|Prev. close||$26.42||52-week low||$26.12|
|Day high||$27.50||Avg. volume||5,959,395|
|50-day MA||$34.62||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$53.32||Market Cap||4.29B|
Teladoc Health, Inc. (TDOC) Company Bio
Teladoc Health provides telehealth services via mobile devices, the Internet, video, and phone to clients and their customers in the United States. The company was founded in 2002 and is based in Dallas, Texas.
Most Popular Stories View All
TDOC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TDOC Latest Social Stream
View Full TDOC Social Stream
Latest TDOC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about TELADOC HEALTH INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TDOC as an investment opportunity.
These two stocks have such solid growth potential that you might want to buy them before September ends.
Thankfully, both companies have plenty of opportunities that could pay off for patient investors. Let's consider why Zoetis and Teladoc are worth buying while they are still hovering near their 52-week lows. Teladoc stock imploded this year as net losses piled up, mainly due to non-cash goodwill impairment charges related to its acquisition of Livongo Health.
It may be a bit early to establish Moderna's (NASDAQ: MRNA) and Teladoc Health's (NYSE: TDOC) lasting growth stock status by looking at the past couple of years. Moderna launched the coronavirus vaccine as its first product in 2020 -- and vaccinated a good share of the population. Teladoc saw revenue and virtual medical visits soar in the triple digits as people opted to stick close to home.
Cathie Wood's ARK Invest ETFs continue to break down in 2022 after 2020's huge gains. Five ARK Invest stocks to watch include Tesla.
A potentially disruptive business model is finding its legs in the post-pandemic healthcare landscape.
TDOC Price Returns