Telephone and Data Systems, Inc. Common Shares (TDS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
TDS POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where TDS ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 62.76% of US stocks.
- TDS's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving down over the last 26 weeks.
- TDS ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 3rd percentile.
TDS Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for TDS is currently 1.02, higher than just 4.22% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- TDS's price/sales ratio is 0.22; that's higher than the P/S ratio of only 6% of US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for TDS comes in at -42.79% -- higher than that of only 12.47% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to TDS, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are USM, AMED, FOCS, ACCO, and GXO.
- Visit TDS's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.tdsinc.com.
TDS Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Communication Services stock, TDS's price/sales ratio is 88.89% lower, now standing at 0.2.
- Over the past 243 months, TDS's price/sales ratio has gone down 0.8.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for TDS.
TDS Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at -42.21%.
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at -24.8%.
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 24.91%.
The table below shows TDS's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
TDS's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- TDS has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 18.23% of graded US stocks.
- TDS's asset turnover comes in at 0.421 -- ranking 28th of 64 Communication stocks.
- USM, VZ, and CXDO are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with TDS.
The table below shows TDS's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
TDS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TDS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$9.98||52-week high||$21.47|
|Prev. close||$10.29||52-week low||$9.65|
|Day high||$10.39||Avg. volume||1,151,105|
|50-day MA||$13.05||Dividend yield||7.21%|
|200-day MA||$16.13||Market Cap||1.13B|
Telephone and Data Systems, Inc. Common Shares (TDS) Company Bio
Telephone & Data Systems provides wireless, wireline, cable, and hosted and managed services in the United States. The company was founded in 1968 and is based in Chicago, Illinois.
Most Popular Stories View All
TDS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TDS Latest Social Stream
View Full TDS Social Stream
Latest TDS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about TELEPHONE & DATA SYSTEMS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TDS as an investment opportunity.
Telephone and Data Systems, Inc. ( NYSE:TDS ), might not be a large cap stock, but it saw significant share price...
Telephone and Data Systems, Inc (NYSE: TDS) announced today Ilan Pragaspathy has been promoted to Vice President – Financial Analysis and Strategic Planning. Mr. Pragaspathy will continue reporting to Vicki Villacrez, Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer for TDS.
Telephone and Data Systems, Inc. (NYSE: TDS) and United States Cellular Corporations (NYSE: USM) will be jointly presenting at the Raymond James 2022 Technology Investors Conference in New York on December 7, 2022, at 10:20 a.m. Eastern time.
Telephone and Data Systems, Inc. ( NYSE:TDS ) has announced that it will pay a dividend of $0.18 per share on the 30th...
The board of directors of Telephone and Data Systems, Inc. (NYSE: TDS), a leading provider of telecommunications services, has declared fourth quarter 2022 dividends on its Common Shares, Series A Common Shares, Series UU Preferred Shares and Series VV Preferred Shares.
TDS Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching TDSHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Telephone & Data Systems Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Telephone & Data Systems Inc (TDS) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Telephone & Data Systems Inc (TDS) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Telephone & Data Systems Inc (TDS) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch