Telephone and Data Systems, Inc. Common Shares (TDS): Price and Financial Metrics
TDS Stock Summary
- TDS's went public 28.43 years ago, making it older than 82.08% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for TDS is currently 2.64, higher than merely 12.02% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- TDS's price/sales ratio is 0.55; that's higher than the P/S ratio of just 18.28% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Telephone & Data Systems Inc are SKYW, WERN, SSB, CATY, and TTEC.
- TDS's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Telephone & Data Systems Inc's official web site, go to www.tdsinc.com.
TDS Stock Price Chart More Charts
TDS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$24.06||52-week high||$37.09|
|Prev. close||$24.32||52-week low||$21.44|
|Day high||$24.34||Avg. volume||677,729|
|50-day MA||$24.44||Dividend yield||2.74%|
|200-day MA||$26.90||Market Cap||2.76B|
Telephone and Data Systems, Inc. Common Shares (TDS) Company Bio
Telephone & Data Systems provides wireless, wireline, cable, and hosted and managed services in the United States. The company was founded in 1968 and is based in Chicago, Illinois.
TDS Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Telephone & Data Systems Inc. To summarize, we found that Telephone & Data Systems Inc ranked in the 78st percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Specifically, our DCF analysis implies the stock is trading below its fair value by an estimated 198.17%. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Telephone & Data Systems Inc, consider:
- The company's compound free cash flow growth rate over the past 2.99 years comes in at 0.55%; that's greater than 84.7% of US stocks we're applying DCF forecasting to.
- 45% of the company's capital comes from equity, which is greater than merely 16.84% of stocks in our cash flow based forecasting set.
- Relative to other stocks in its sector (Communication Services), Telephone & Data Systems Inc has a reliance on debt greater than 59.02% of them.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|