Telephone and Data Systems, Inc. Common Shares (TDS) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- If you care about predictable cash flow, note that TDS reports less variability in its free cash flow than 4.26% of the dividend stocks we're tracking.
- The stock's free cash flow/dividend ratio, potentially useful for understanding its ability to make dividend payments, comes in at 14.08 -- higher than 97.31% of other dividend issuers in the US.
- TDS is producing more trailing twelve month cash flow than 2.84% of US dividend stocks.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with TDS's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: FDBC, KAR, UGP, CORR and OLED.
TDS Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. Regarding Telephone & Data Systems Inc, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a positive return of 167.35%. Digging deeper, the aspects of Telephone & Data Systems Inc's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- TDS generates about 5 billion US dollars in revenue annually; relative to its peers in the mid-sized revenue class, it has a dividend yield higher than 85.4%.
- In comparison to other dividend stocks in the Communication Services sector, TDS is growing its dividends at a faster rate than about 82.61% of them.
- Compared to other dividend issuers in the mid-sized market cap category, TDS has a beta lower than 82.97% of them.
TDS Dividend Chart
TDS Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
TDS Dividends vs. Peers
Most Popular Stories View All
Looking for More Information on TDS dividends?Here are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Telephone & Data Systems Inc and its dividends:
Telephone & Data Systems Inc Common Stock (TDS) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Telephone & Data Systems Inc (TDS) - Dividend Investor
Telephone & Data Systems Inc (TDS) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha