Telephone and Data Systems, Inc. Common Shares (TDS) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Regarding free cash flow variation: TDS reports less variability in its cash flow than merely 13.85% of dividend stocks in our set.
- TDS's free cash flow has been growing at a compound average annual rate of 29.11% over the past 5.51 years -- higher than 84.21% of current US-listed dividend stocks.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with TDS that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: OR, AIZ, SR, M and DOX.
TDS Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. Regarding Telephone & Data Systems Inc, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of negative 0.78% in comparison to its current price. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of TDS, investors may wish to consider are:
- The amount of revenue Telephone & Data Systems Inc earns annually is around 5 billion; relative to its peers in the mid-sized revenue class, it has a dividend yield higher than 81.84%.
- Beta, which compares volatilty of an individual stock to that of the S&P 500, is lower for Telephone & Data Systems Inc than it is for 7.41% of other dividend issuers in the Communication Services sector.
- In comparison to its fellow dividend issuing stocks in the Communication Services sector, TDS's equity discount rate is less than only 11.11% of those stocks.
TDS Dividend Chart
TDS Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
TDS Dividends vs. Peers
Looking for More Information on TDS dividends?Here are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Telephone & Data Systems Inc and its dividends:
Telephone & Data Systems Inc Common Stock (TDS) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Telephone & Data Systems Inc (TDS) - Dividend Investor
Telephone & Data Systems Inc (TDS) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha