Telephone and Data Systems, Inc. Common Shares (TDS) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Regarding free cash flow variation: TDS reports less variability in its cash flow than only 8.03% of dividend stocks in our set.
- TDS's free cash flow has been growing at a compound average annual rate of 25.49% over the past 5.5 years -- higher than 82.83% of current US-listed dividend stocks.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with TDS's price: NTIP, WMT, VIVO, OMI and SJM.
TDS Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. As for TDS, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a positive return of 2.28% relative to its current price. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Telephone & Data Systems Inc are:
- If we compare the valuation opportunity a dividend discount model provides relative to other dividend stocks in the Communication Services sector, the expected return of 2.28%, based on the stock's current share price and target price based on a dividend discount model, is greater than only 18.52% of the DDM-forecasted return of its its sector peers.
- Compared to all dividend issuing stocks in our set, TDS has a discount rate lower than only 18.52% of them (a lower discount rate is associated with lower risk).
- Beta, which compares volatilty of an individual stock to that of the S&P 500, is lower for Telephone & Data Systems Inc than it is for 7.41% of other dividend issuers in the Communication Services sector.
- In comparison to its fellow dividend issuing stocks in the Communication Services sector, Telephone & Data Systems Inc has an equity discount rate lower than only 14.81% of them.
TDS Dividend Chart
TDS Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
TDS Dividends vs. Peers
Looking for More Information on TDS dividends?Here are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Telephone & Data Systems Inc and its dividends:
Telephone & Data Systems Inc Common Stock (TDS) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Telephone & Data Systems Inc (TDS) - Dividend Investor
Telephone & Data Systems Inc (TDS) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha