ThredUp Inc. (TDUP): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
TDUP POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where TDUP ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 61.09% of US stocks.
- TDUP's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- TDUP's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 13.82% of US stocks).
TDUP Stock Summary
- TDUP's went public 2.01 years ago, making it older than only 6.81% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Over the past twelve months, TDUP has reported earnings growth of 50.35%, putting it ahead of 77.49% of US stocks in our set.
- The volatility of THREDUP INC's share price is greater than that of 85.91% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to TDUP, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are FBIO, APM, PXLW, HCWB, and XBIO.
- Visit TDUP's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.thredup.com.
TDUP Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, TDUP's price/sales ratio is 62.5% lower, now standing at 0.9.
- TDUP's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 35.8 over the prior 24 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for TDUP.
TDUP Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of TDUP, see our TDUP price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$29.13||Average Broker Recommendation||1.5 (Moderate Buy)|
TDUP Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TDUP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2.42||52-week high||$8.99|
|Prev. close||$2.21||52-week low||$0.73|
|Day high||$2.45||Avg. volume||1,699,847|
|50-day MA||$1.89||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$2.00||Market Cap||245.90M|
ThredUp Inc. (TDUP) Company Bio
ThredUp Inc. operates online resale platforms that allows consumers to buy and sell secondhand women's and kids' apparel, shoes, and accessories. The company was founded in 2009 and is based in Oakland, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
TDUP Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TDUP Latest Social Stream
View Full TDUP Social Stream
Latest TDUP News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about THREDUP INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TDUP as an investment opportunity.
7 Retail Stocks to Drop as Consumer Spending Slows
Ahead of a consumer slowdown, avoid or cash out of these seven retail stocks to sell.
H&M launches U.S. resale program
Fast-fashion retailer H&M launched a resale program Tuesday in collaboration with ThredUp, an online consignment platform that has partnered with dozens of brands to run their used clothing sales, H&M told Reuters. H&M will be the largest retailer to work with ThredUp, and the partnership will mark the retailer's first resale marketplace in the United States, according to Abigail Kammerzell, head of sustainability for H&M North America. Roughly 30,000 articles of clothing will initially be available on H&M’s resale site.
This Year’s 5 Top InvestorPlace.com Stock Pickers
If you are looking for stocks to buy, the top InvestorPlace.com stock pickers have demonstrated their skills so far in 2023.
ThredUp Inc. (NASDAQ:TDUP) Q4 2022 Earnings Call Transcript
ThredUp Inc. (NASDAQ:TDUP) Q4 2022 Earnings Call Transcript March 6, 2023 Operator: Good afternoon, ladies and gentlemen. And welcome to the thredUp Q4 2022 Earnings Conference Call. At this time, all lines are in listen-only mode. Following the presentation, we will conduct a question-and-answer session. This call is being recorded on Monday, March 6, 2023. […]
5 Investors Betting Big on ThredUp (TDUP) Stock Now
Shares of TDUP stock are accelerating higher after the clothing resale company reported solid fourth quarter earnings.
TDUP Price Returns
Loading social stream, please wait...