Tidewater Inc. (TDW): Price and Financial Metrics
TDW Stock Summary
- Tidewater Inc's stock had its IPO on December 30, 1987, making it an older stock than 89.74% of US equities in our set.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for TDW is currently 129.42, higher than 96.2% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for TDW comes in at 19.01% -- higher than that of 90.52% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Tidewater Inc are KEX, CVEO, MCS, BSM, and RES.
- Visit TDW's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.tdw.com.
TDW Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TDW Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$12.67||52-week high||$15.92|
|Prev. close||$12.35||52-week low||$4.09|
|Day high||$12.67||Avg. volume||214,949|
|50-day MA||$12.84||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$9.02||Market Cap||515.87M|
Tidewater Inc. (TDW) Company Bio
Tidewater Inc. provides offshore service vessels and marine support services through the operation of a fleet of marine service vessels to the offshore energy industry worldwide. The company was founded in 1956 and is based in New Orleans, Louisiana.
TDW Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Tidewater Inc. To summarize, we found that Tidewater Inc ranked in the 35th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that the most conservative analysis suggests this stock will yield negative results -- and thus may be a potential short opportunity. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Tidewater Inc ended up being:
- The stock's equity weight, or the proportion of capital from equity relative to debt, is 72. Its equity weight surpasses that of 68.67% of free cash flow generating stocks in the Energy sector.
- Tidewater Inc's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at -7.16. This coverage rate is greater than that of only 9.92% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
TDW Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TDW Latest Social Stream
View Full TDW Social Stream
Latest TDW News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Tidewater Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TDW as an investment opportunity.
Tidewater Announces Appointment of Sam Rubio to the Position of Chief Financial Officer and David Darling to the Position of Chief Operating Officer
HOUSTON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Tidewater Inc. (NYSE: TDW) (“Tidewater” or the “Company”), a leading owner and operator of offshore support vessels providing offshore energy transportation services worldwide today announced the promotion of two key members of the company’s executive team, Sam R. Rubio and David E. Darling. “I am tremendously proud to announce the promotions of Sam to the position of Chief Financial Officer and David to the position of Chief Operating Officer,” said Quintin Kneen, Tid
Tidewater (TDW) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of -16.33% and 9.23%, respectively, for the quarter ended December 2020. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
HOUSTON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Tidewater Inc. (NYSE:TDW) announced today revenue for the three and twelve months ending December 31, 2020, of $91.9 million and $397.0 million, respectively compared with $118.8 million and $486.5 million, respectively, for the three and twelve months ending December 31, 2019. Tidewater's net losses for the three and twelve months ending December 31, 2020, were $29.2 million ($0.72 per share) and $196.2 million ($4.86 per share), respectively, compared with $59.9 mill
HOUSTON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Tidewater Inc. (NYSE: TDW) (“Tidewater” or the “Company”) announced today an earnings conference call has been scheduled for Friday, March 5, 2021 at 8:00 a.m. Central Time, during which President and Chief Executive Officer Quintin Kneen will discuss results for 12 months ending December 31, 2020. Investors and interested parties may listen to the earnings conference call via telephone by calling +1.888.771.4371 if calling from the U.S. or Canada (+1.847.585.4405 if c
HOUSTON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Tidewater Inc. (NYSE: TDW) (“Tidewater” or the “Company”), a leading owner and operator of offshore support vessels providing offshore energy transportation services worldwide has signed the “Neptune Declaration on Seafarer Wellbeing and Crew Change” (the “Neptune Declaration”), joining more than 400 companies and organizations globally to work to ensure the crew change crisis caused by COVID-19 is resolved as rapidly as possible. The Neptune Declaration’s four major a
TDW Price Returns
Continue Researching TDWWant to do more research on Tidewater Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!