Tidewater Inc. (TDW): Price and Financial Metrics
TDW Stock Summary
- TDW's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 3 -- higher than merely 12.6% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- Tidewater Inc's stock had its IPO on December 30, 1987, making it an older stock than 89.16% of US equities in our set.
- Tidewater Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 15.85%, greater than the shareholder yield of 87.05% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to TDW, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are DS, STKL, BRY, VRS, and SMHI.
- Visit TDW's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.tdw.com.
TDW Stock Price Chart More Charts
TDW Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$16.18||52-week high||$25.11|
|Prev. close||$16.20||52-week low||$13.23|
|Day high||$16.57||Avg. volume||188,835|
|50-day MA||$15.33||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$19.77||Market Cap||634.76M|
Tidewater Inc. (TDW) Company Bio
Tidewater Inc. provides offshore service vessels and marine support services through the operation of a fleet of marine service vessels to the offshore energy industry worldwide. The company was founded in 1956 and is based in New Orleans, Louisiana.