Tidewater Inc. (TDW): Price and Financial Metrics
TDW Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for TDW is currently 72.55, higher than 92.62% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -40.47%, Tidewater Inc's debt growth rate surpasses merely 8.13% of about US stocks.
- Tidewater Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 33.48%, greater than the shareholder yield of 94.16% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to TDW, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are TPRE, BSM, KEX, NES, and CVEO.
- Visit TDW's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.tdw.com.
TDW Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TDW Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$12.68||52-week high||$14.86|
|Prev. close||$13.20||52-week low||$4.09|
|Day high||$13.45||Avg. volume||175,503|
|50-day MA||$10.74||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$7.73||Market Cap||514.14M|
Tidewater Inc. (TDW) Company Bio
Tidewater Inc. provides offshore service vessels and marine support services through the operation of a fleet of marine service vessels to the offshore energy industry worldwide. The company was founded in 1956 and is based in New Orleans, Louisiana.
TDW Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Tidewater Inc with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Tidewater Inc ranked in the 72th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. More precisely, our analysis suggests the stock is undervalued by approximately 162.5% on a DCF basis. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for TDW, they are:
- Tidewater Inc's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at -8.08. This coverage rate is greater than that of only 9.36% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
- As a business, Tidewater Inc experienced a tax rate of about 0% over the past twelve months; relative to its sector (Energy), this tax rate is higher than just 0% of stocks generating free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
TDW Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TDW Latest Social Stream
View Full TDW Social Stream
Latest TDW News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Tidewater Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TDW as an investment opportunity.
HOUSTON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Tidewater Inc. (NYSE: TDW) (“Tidewater” or the “Company”), a leading owner and operator of offshore support vessels providing offshore energy transportation services worldwide has signed the “Neptune Declaration on Seafarer Wellbeing and Crew Change” (the “Neptune Declaration”), joining more than 400 companies and organizations globally to work to ensure the crew change crisis caused by COVID-19 is resolved as rapidly as possible. The Neptune Declaration’s four major a
Press Release – Inmarsat, the world leader in global, mobile satellite communications, has secured a fleet-wide agreement with offshore support vessel major Tidewater to advance its digitalisation strategy by upgrading…
The big shareholder groups in Tidewater Inc. ( NYSE:TDW ) have power over the company. Insiders often own a large chunk...
Tidewater Inc. (NYSE:TDW) shares were up 14.2% during mid-day trading on Monday . The stock traded as high as $9.15 and last traded at $9.02. Approximately 251,928 shares changed hands during trading, an increase of 7% from the average daily volume of 236,460 shares. The stock had previously closed at $7.90. A number of equities […]
Tidewater Inc. Announces Receipt of Requisite Consents with Respect to its Consent Solicitation, the Early Results of its Cash Tender Offer and Termination of its Asset Sale Offer
HOUSTON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Tidewater Inc. (NYSE:TDW) (the “Company”) today announced that the Company’s consent solicitation of the holders (the “Holders”) of its 8.00% Senior Secured Notes due 2022 (the “Notes”) successfully received the consent of the Holders of a majority of the outstanding principal amount of the Notes on November 17, 2020 (the “Requisite Consents”). The Company also announced today that pursuant to the previously announced cash tender offer (the “Tender Offer”) for up to $5
TDW Price Returns
Continue Researching TDWWant to do more research on Tidewater Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!