Tidewater Inc. (TDW): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
TDW POWR Grades
- TDW scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 97.54% of US stocks.
- TDW's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- TDW's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 19.29% of US stocks).
TDW Stock Summary
- TDW's went public 34.27 years ago, making it older than 89.7% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Tidewater Inc is higher than 91.51% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Tidewater Inc comes in at -6.55%, a number that bests only 12.54% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Tidewater Inc are UAMY, KEX, DXC, POAI, and AEL.
- TDW's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Tidewater Inc's official web site, go to www.tdw.com.
TDW Valuation Summary
- TDW's price/earnings ratio is -3.6; this is 117.91% lower than that of the median Energy stock.
- TDW's price/earnings ratio has moved down 17.5 over the prior 243 months.
- TDW's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 13.9 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for TDW.
TDW's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- TDW has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 57.29% of graded US stocks.
- TDW's asset turnover comes in at 0.285 -- ranking 70th of 137 Transportation stocks.
- SHLX, KNOP, and HUBG are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with TDW.
The table below shows TDW's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
TDW Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TDW Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$21.09||52-week high||$28.79|
|Prev. close||$21.81||52-week low||$9.75|
|Day high||$21.67||Avg. volume||358,573|
|50-day MA||$23.25||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$16.48||Market Cap||881.88M|
Tidewater Inc. (TDW) Company Bio
Tidewater Inc. provides offshore service vessels and marine support services through the operation of a fleet of marine service vessels to the offshore energy industry worldwide. The company was founded in 1956 and is based in New Orleans, Louisiana.
Most Popular Stories View All
TDW Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TDW Latest Social Stream
View Full TDW Social Stream
Latest TDW News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Tidewater Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TDW as an investment opportunity.
The big shareholder groups in Tidewater Inc. ( NYSE:TDW ) have power over the company. Insiders often own a large chunk...
Houston-based offshore support vessel operator Tidewater Inc. (NYSE: TDW) has expanded its board with the appointment of Melissa Cougle, a former Frank's International CFO, effective Jan. 4. Although the company said Cougle qualifies as an independent director and a financial expert based on listing standards, she has not been appointed to serve on any of the board's committees yet, according to a filing with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission on Jan. 5.
HOUSTON, January 04, 2022--Tidewater Inc. (NYSE: TDW) ("Tidewater" or the "Company") announced today the appointment of Melissa Cougle to its Board of Directors, effective immediately. Mrs. Cougle is a recognized business leader with extensive experience in the oil and gas industry.
HOUSTON, December 16, 2021--Tidewater Inc. (NYSE: TDW) (the "Company") today announced that its Board of Directors has amended its previously adopted Tax Benefits Preservation Plan (the "Plan") to accelerate the termination of the Plan to December 15, 2021. The Plan, previously scheduled to expire on April 13, 2023, was designed to protect the Company’s existing net operating loss carryforwards and foreign tax credits, by deterring an acquisition of the Company's stock in-excess of a threshold a
Trade Alert: The Independent Director Of Tidewater Inc. (NYSE:TDW), Robert Robotti, Has Just Spent US$524k Buying 141% More Shares
Tidewater Inc. ( NYSE:TDW ) shareholders (or potential shareholders) will be happy to see that the Independent...
TDW Price Returns