Tidewater Inc. (TDW): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
TDW POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where TDW ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 77.93% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for TDW is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 163 days.
- TDW ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 28th percentile.
TDW Stock Summary
- Tidewater Inc's stock had its IPO on December 30, 1987, making it an older stock than 89.71% of US equities in our set.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Tidewater Inc is higher than 91.63% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for TDW comes in at 20.31% -- higher than that of 89.92% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to TDW, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are CVEO, MCS, UAMY, KEX, and POAI.
- TDW's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Tidewater Inc's official web site, go to www.tdw.com.
TDW Valuation Summary
- TDW's price/earnings ratio is -3.6; this is 117.91% lower than that of the median Energy stock.
- TDW's price/earnings ratio has moved down 17.5 over the prior 243 months.
- TDW's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 13.9 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for TDW.
TDW's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- TDW has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 57.29% of graded US stocks.
- TDW's asset turnover comes in at 0.285 -- ranking 70th of 137 Transportation stocks.
- SHLX, KNOP, and HUBG are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with TDW.
The table below shows TDW's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
TDW Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TDW Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$14.27||52-week high||$15.92|
|Prev. close||$13.46||52-week low||$9.14|
|Day high||$14.31||Avg. volume||207,948|
|50-day MA||$11.41||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$12.12||Market Cap||589.05M|
Tidewater Inc. (TDW) Company Bio
Tidewater Inc. provides offshore service vessels and marine support services through the operation of a fleet of marine service vessels to the offshore energy industry worldwide. The company was founded in 1956 and is based in New Orleans, Louisiana.
Most Popular Stories View All
TDW Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TDW Latest Social Stream
View Full TDW Social Stream
Latest TDW News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Tidewater Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TDW as an investment opportunity.
The big shareholder groups in Tidewater Inc. ( NYSE:TDW ) have power over the company. Insiders often own a large chunk...
Houston-based offshore support vessel operator Tidewater Inc. (NYSE: TDW) has expanded its board with the appointment of Melissa Cougle, a former Frank's International CFO, effective Jan. 4. Although the company said Cougle qualifies as an independent director and a financial expert based on listing standards, she has not been appointed to serve on any of the board's committees yet, according to a filing with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission on Jan. 5.
HOUSTON, January 04, 2022--Tidewater Inc. (NYSE: TDW) ("Tidewater" or the "Company") announced today the appointment of Melissa Cougle to its Board of Directors, effective immediately. Mrs. Cougle is a recognized business leader with extensive experience in the oil and gas industry.
HOUSTON, December 16, 2021--Tidewater Inc. (NYSE: TDW) (the "Company") today announced that its Board of Directors has amended its previously adopted Tax Benefits Preservation Plan (the "Plan") to accelerate the termination of the Plan to December 15, 2021. The Plan, previously scheduled to expire on April 13, 2023, was designed to protect the Company’s existing net operating loss carryforwards and foreign tax credits, by deterring an acquisition of the Company's stock in-excess of a threshold a
Trade Alert: The Independent Director Of Tidewater Inc. (NYSE:TDW), Robert Robotti, Has Just Spent US$524k Buying 141% More Shares
Tidewater Inc. ( NYSE:TDW ) shareholders (or potential shareholders) will be happy to see that the Independent...
TDW Price Returns