Tidewater Inc. (TDW): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
TDW POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where TDW ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 99.98% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for TDW is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 177 days.
- TDW's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 1.87% of US stocks).
TDW Stock Summary
- TIDEWATER INC's stock had its IPO on December 30, 1987, making it an older stock than 90.72% of US equities in our set.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for TIDEWATER INC is higher than 99.46% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for TIDEWATER INC comes in at 58.26%, a number that bests 85.08% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to TIDEWATER INC are AR, CABO, EGLE, RM, and MXC.
- Visit TDW's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.tdw.com.
TDW Valuation Summary
- TDW's price/earnings ratio is -25.8; this is 374.47% lower than that of the median Energy stock.
- Over the past 243 months, TDW's price/sales ratio has gone up 0.7.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for TDW.
TDW Growth Metrics
- The 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at -71.65%.
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at 7.99%.
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 0.19%.
The table below shows TDW's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
TDW's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- TDW has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 57.29% of graded US stocks.
- TDW's asset turnover comes in at 0.285 -- ranking 70th of 137 Transportation stocks.
- SHLX, KNOP, and HUBG are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with TDW.
The table below shows TDW's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
TDW Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TDW Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$43.38||52-week high||$44.21|
|Prev. close||$43.00||52-week low||$13.58|
|Day high||$44.01||Avg. volume||840,876|
|50-day MA||$34.62||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$26.32||Market Cap||2.02B|
Tidewater Inc. (TDW) Company Bio
Tidewater Inc. provides offshore service vessels and marine support services through the operation of a fleet of marine service vessels to the offshore energy industry worldwide. The company was founded in 1956 and is based in New Orleans, Louisiana.
Most Popular Stories View All
TDW Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TDW Latest Social Stream
View Full TDW Social Stream
Latest TDW News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about TIDEWATER INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TDW as an investment opportunity.
How far off is Tidewater Inc. ( NYSE:TDW ) from its intrinsic value? Using the most recent financial data, we'll take a...
Tidewater Inc.'s (NYSE:TDW) high institutional ownership speaks for itself as stock continues to impress, up 5.9% over last week
A look at the shareholders of Tidewater Inc. ( NYSE:TDW ) can tell us which group is most powerful. And the group that...
Tidewater ( NYSE:TDW ) Third Quarter 2022 Results Key Financial Results Revenue: US$191.8m (up 108% from 3Q 2021). Net...
HOUSTON, November 09, 2022--Tidewater Inc. (NYSE: TDW) (the "Company" or "Tidewater") today announced the pricing of its registered underwritten public offering of 3,987,914 shares of its common stock at a public offering price of $30.25 per share. The gross proceeds from the offering, before deducting underwriting discounts and commissions and estimated offering expenses, are expected to be approximately $120,634,398. The Company intends to use the net proceeds from the offering (before expense
HOUSTON, November 08, 2022--Tidewater Inc. (NYSE: TDW) (the "Company" or "Tidewater") today announced the commencement of a registered underwritten public offering of up to 3,987,914 shares of its common stock. The Company intends to use the net proceeds from the offering (before expenses) to repurchase from Banyan Overseas Limited ("Banyan") a number of warrants exercisable for shares of the Company’s common stock ("Warrants") equal to the number of shares of the Company’s common stock sold in
TDW Price Returns