Tidewater Inc. (TDW): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
TDW POWR Grades
- TDW scores best on the Stability dimension, with a Stability rank ahead of 59.16% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for TDW is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 48 weeks.
- TDW ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 17th percentile.
TDW Stock Summary
- Tidewater Inc's stock had its IPO on December 30, 1987, making it an older stock than 89.54% of US equities in our set.
- As for revenue growth, note that TDW's revenue has grown -23.07% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of merely 10.98% of US companies in our set.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for TDW comes in at 27.75% -- higher than that of 91.49% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to TDW, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are CVEO, SP, GIFI, YTRA, and AE.
- Visit TDW's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.tdw.com.
TDW Valuation Summary
- TDW's price/earnings ratio is -3.6; this is 117.91% lower than that of the median Energy stock.
- TDW's price/earnings ratio has moved down 17.5 over the prior 243 months.
- TDW's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 13.9 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for TDW.
TDW's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- TDW has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 56.82% of graded US stocks.
- TDW's asset turnover comes in at 0.285 -- ranking 63rd of 138 Transportation stocks.
- KNOP, HUBG, and DSKE are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with TDW.
The table below shows TDW's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
TDW Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TDW Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$12.17||52-week high||$15.92|
|Prev. close||$11.41||52-week low||$5.41|
|Day high||$12.29||Avg. volume||167,143|
|50-day MA||$11.19||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$12.02||Market Cap||500.67M|
Tidewater Inc. (TDW) Company Bio
Tidewater Inc. provides offshore service vessels and marine support services through the operation of a fleet of marine service vessels to the offshore energy industry worldwide. The company was founded in 1956 and is based in New Orleans, Louisiana.
Most Popular Stories View All
TDW Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TDW Latest Social Stream
View Full TDW Social Stream
Latest TDW News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Tidewater Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TDW as an investment opportunity.
A look at the shareholders of Tidewater Inc. ( NYSE:TDW ) can tell us which group is most powerful. Large companies...
(RTTNews) - Below are the earnings highlights for Tidewater Inc. (TDW): -Earnings: -$29.46 million in Q2 vs. -$110.62 million in the same period last year. -EPS: -$0.72 in Q2 vs. -$2.74 in the same period last year. -Revenue: $89.95 million in Q2 vs. $102.34 million in the same period last year.
HOUSTON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Tidewater Inc. (NYSE:TDW) announced today revenue for the three and six months ended June 30, 2021 of $90.0 million and $173.5 million, respectively, compared with $102.3 million and $218.7 million, respectively, for the three and six months ended June 30, 2020. Tidewater''s net losses for the three and six months ended June 30, 2021, were $29.5 million ($0.72 per common share) and $64.8 million ($1.59 per common share), respectively, compared with $110.6 million ($2.74
Tidewater Inc. (NYSE: TDW) (Tidewater or the Company) announced today an earnings conference call has been scheduled for Tuesday, August 10, 2021, at 8:00 a.m. Central Time, during which President and Chief Executive Officer Quintin Kneen will discuss results for the three months ending June 30, 2021. Investors and interested parties may listen to the earnings conference call via
No summary available.
TDW Price Returns