Teledyne Technologies Incorporated (TDY): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
TDY POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where TDY ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 83.4% of US stocks.
- TDY's strongest trending metric is Sentiment; it's been moving down over the last 200 days.
- TDY ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 15th percentile.
TDY Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 1,264.44, Teledyne Technologies Inc is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 96.75% of US stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of Teledyne Technologies Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 87.08% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 247.73%, Teledyne Technologies Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 95.2% of about US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Teledyne Technologies Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be SYNH, ICUI, ENTG, SNA, and FDS.
- TDY's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Teledyne Technologies Inc's official web site, go to www.teledyne.com.
TDY Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TDY Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$416.22||52-week high||$457.79|
|Prev. close||$423.61||52-week low||$289.19|
|Day high||$424.11||Avg. volume||315,464|
|50-day MA||$414.55||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$367.98||Market Cap||15.43B|
Teledyne Technologies Incorporated (TDY) Company Bio
Teledyne Technologies is a leading provider of sophisticated instrumentation, digital imaging products and software, aerospace and defense electronics, and engineered systems. The company was founded in 1960 and is based in Thousand Oaks, California.
TDY Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for TDY, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Teledyne Technologies Inc ranked in the 45th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that all scenearios modelled for this stock suggest it is overvalued. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for TDY, they are:
- As a business, TDY is generating more cash flow than 76.3% of positive cash flow stocks in the Technology.
- Teledyne Technologies Inc's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 9%; for context, that number is higher than merely 18.5% of tickers in our DCF set.
- TDY's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than merely 18.5% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
TDY Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TDY Latest Social Stream
View Full TDY Social Stream
Latest TDY News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Teledyne Technologies Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TDY as an investment opportunity.
Teledyne Storm Microwave's new Storm-Test™ 50 GHz rugged, crush-resistant cables deliver longer life and excellent RF stability.
Teledyne (TDY) might move higher on growing optimism about its earnings prospects, which is reflected by its upgrade to a Zacks Rank #2 (Buy).
Major defense stock indices ended in the green in the trailing five trading sessions
Teledyne Technologies Incorporated (TDY) CEO Al Pichelli on Q1 2021 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
Teledyne Technologies Incorporated (TDY) Q1 2021 Results Earnings Conference Call April 28, 2021, 11:00 am ET Company Participants Jason VanWees - Executive Vice President Robert Mehrabian - Executive Chairman, Director Al Pichelli - President, Chief Executive Officer Sue Main - Senior Vice President, Chief Financial Officer Conference Call Participants Greg...
Ladies and gentlemen, thank you for standing by and welcome to the Teledyne First Quarter Earnings Call. This is Jason VanWees, Executive Vice President. Joining me today are Teledyne's Executive Chairman, Robert Mehrabian; President and CEO, Al Pichelli; Senior Vice President and CFO, Sue Main; and SVP, General Counsel, Chief Compliance Officer and Secretary, Melanie Cibik.
TDY Price Returns
Continue Researching TDYHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Teledyne Technologies Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Teledyne Technologies Inc (TDY) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Teledyne Technologies Inc (TDY) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Teledyne Technologies Inc (TDY) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch