Teledyne Technologies Incorporated (TDY): Price and Financial Metrics
TDY Stock Summary
- Teledyne Technologies Inc's market capitalization of $13,676,673,202 is ahead of 87.23% of US-listed equities.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Teledyne Technologies Inc is higher than 86.69% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- Of note is the ratio of Teledyne Technologies Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 86.42% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Teledyne Technologies Inc are HEI, RJF, ACGL, CHD, and EEFT.
- TDY's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Teledyne Technologies Inc's official web site, go to www.teledyne.com.
TDY Stock Price Chart More Charts
TDY Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$339.17||52-week high||$398.99|
|Prev. close||$355.16||52-week low||$224.84|
|Day high||$351.90||Avg. volume||228,603|
|50-day MA||$367.20||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$317.25||Market Cap||12.42B|
Teledyne Technologies Incorporated (TDY) Company Bio
Teledyne Technologies is a leading provider of sophisticated instrumentation, digital imaging products and software, aerospace and defense electronics, and engineered systems. The company was founded in 1960 and is based in Thousand Oaks, California.
TDY Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for TDY, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Teledyne Technologies Inc ranked in the 28th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that all scenearios modelled for this stock suggest it is overvalued. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for TDY, they are:
- Interest coverage, a measure of earnings relative to interest payments, is 23.56 -- which is good for besting 82.73% of its peer stocks (US stocks in the Technology sector with positive cash flow).
- The business' balance sheet suggests that 7% of the company's capital is sourced from debt; this is greater than only 19.51% of the free cash flow producing stocks we're observing.
- TDY's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than 49.23% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|