Atlassian Corp. Cl A (TEAM): Price and Financial Metrics
TEAM Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$180.18||52-week high||$300.29|
|Prev. close||$177.26||52-week low||$113.86|
|Day high||$186.82||Avg. volume||2,267,291|
|50-day MA||$155.20||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$171.86||Market Cap||46.31B|
TEAM Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TEAM POWR Grades
- TEAM scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 87.7% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for TEAM is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- TEAM's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 17.71% of US stocks).
TEAM Stock Summary
- TEAM has a higher market value than 94.67% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $41,285,642,873.
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for TEAM is 5.76 -- better than 92.5% of US stocks.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for ATLASSIAN CORP is higher than 92.2% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to TEAM, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are WDAY, ANET, RIVN, DDOG, and SNAP.
- TEAM's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit ATLASSIAN CORP's official web site, go to www.atlassian.com.
TEAM Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, TEAM's price/sales ratio is 393.88% higher, now standing at 12.1.
- TEAM's price/earnings ratio has moved down 605.9 over the prior 91 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for TEAM.
TEAM Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at 45.44%.
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 94.39%.
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at 107.77%.
The table below shows TEAM's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
TEAM's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- TEAM has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 81.21% of graded US stocks.
- TEAM's asset turnover comes in at 0.677 -- ranking 235th of 561 Business Services stocks.
- VVI, HPTO, and CARS are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with TEAM.
The table below shows TEAM's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
TEAM Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of TEAM, see our TEAM price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$271.71||Average Broker Recommendation||1.52 (Moderate Buy)|
Atlassian Corp. Cl A (TEAM) Company Bio
Atlassian Corporation (/ətˈlæsiən/) is an Australian software company that develops products for software developers, project managers and other software development teams. The company is domiciled in Delaware, with global headquarters in Sydney, Australia, and US headquarters in San Francisco. (Source:Wikipedia)
Most Popular Stories View All
TEAM Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TEAM Latest Social Stream
View Full TEAM Social Stream
Latest TEAM News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ATLASSIAN CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TEAM as an investment opportunity.
Lyft Taps New CFO Amid Layoffs, Soft Earnings Forecast
Lyft tapped a new chief financial officer from financial-services firm Charles Schwab in the ride-hailing company’s latest C-suite shift as it works through layoffs and a weaker-than-expected earnings forecast.
Investors bid Atlassian (NASDAQ:TEAM) up US$1.3b despite increasing losses YoY, taking five-year CAGR to 17%
Atlassian Corporation ( NASDAQ:TEAM ) shareholders might be concerned after seeing the share price drop 26% in the last...
3 AI Stocks That Could Turn $1,000 into $10,000 in a Year
The artificial intelligence (AI) story is booming, creating massive opportunity, especially for these AI stocks that could skyrocket.
Is Atlassian Corporation (NASDAQ:TEAM) Potentially Undervalued?
Today we're going to take a look at the well-established Atlassian Corporation ( NASDAQ:TEAM ). The company's stock saw...
Why Atlassian Stock Dropped 4% Today
Shares of cloud computing software company Atlassian (NASDAQ: TEAM) slid 3.8% in mid-afternoon trading on Monday at 3 p.m. ET. You can probably blame British banker Barclays for that. In an unusual weekend move, Barclays cut its price target on Atlassian stock by 16% on Sunday to $130 per share -- "$130 per share" being perhaps not coincidentally almost the exact share price that Atlassian finds itself at today.
TEAM Price Returns
Continue Researching TEAMWant to do more research on Atlassian Corp Plc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Atlassian Corp Plc (TEAM) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Atlassian Corp Plc (TEAM) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Atlassian Corp Plc (TEAM) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...