Atlassian Corporation Plc - Class A Ordinary Shares (TEAM): Price and Financial Metrics
TEAM Stock Summary
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Atlassian Corp Plc is higher than 95.25% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- With a price/sales ratio of 27.08, Atlassian Corp Plc has a higher such ratio than 95.35% of stocks in our set.
- Over the past twelve months, TEAM has reported earnings growth of 848.88%, putting it ahead of 98.31% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to TEAM, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are STM, QRVO, WDAY, EA, and TSEM.
- TEAM's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Atlassian Corp Plc's official web site, go to www.atlassian.com.
TEAM Stock Price Chart More Charts
TEAM Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$143.00||52-week high||$156.12|
|Prev. close||$146.50||52-week low||$99.77|
|Day high||$147.00||Avg. volume||1,772,959|
|50-day MA||$137.29||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$131.41||Market Cap||17.43B|
Atlassian Corporation Plc - Class A Ordinary Shares (TEAM) Company Bio
Atlassian Inc. focuses on designing, developing, and producing prepackaged computer software. The company makes software for developers for such tasks as tracking and testing code and communicating among teams through its HipChat tool. The company was founded in 2005 and is based in San Francisco, California.
TEAM Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for TEAM, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Atlassian Corp Plc ranked in the 56th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Specifically, our DCF analysis implies the stock is trading below its fair value by an estimated 9.5%. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Atlassian Corp Plc ended up being:
- The business' balance sheet suggests that 3% of the company's capital is sourced from debt; this is greater than only 11.66% of the free cash flow producing stocks we're observing.
- Atlassian Corp Plc's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at -2.92. This coverage rate is greater than that of just 11.02% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
- As a business, Atlassian Corp Plc experienced a tax rate of about 0% over the past twelve months; relative to its sector (Technology), this tax rate is higher than merely 0% of stocks generating free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|