Atlassian Corporation Plc - Class A Ordinary Shares (TEAM): Price and Financial Metrics
TEAM Stock Summary
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Atlassian Corp Plc is higher than 95.11% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- With a price/sales ratio of 23.76, Atlassian Corp Plc has a higher such ratio than 95.53% of stocks in our set.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Atlassian Corp Plc is reporting a growth rate of 848.88%; that's higher than 98.21% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Atlassian Corp Plc are EA, STM, KLAC, WDAY, and NOK.
- TEAM's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Atlassian Corp Plc's official web site, go to www.atlassian.com.
TEAM Stock Price Chart More Charts
TEAM Price/Volume Stats
Atlassian Corporation Plc - Class A Ordinary Shares (TEAM) Company Bio
Atlassian Inc. focuses on designing, developing, and producing prepackaged computer software. The company makes software for developers for such tasks as tracking and testing code and communicating among teams through its HipChat tool. The company was founded in 2005 and is based in San Francisco, California.