Atlassian Corporation Plc - Class A Ordinary Shares (TEAM): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
TEAM POWR Grades
- TEAM scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 91.23% of US stocks.
- TEAM's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 31 weeks.
- TEAM's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 14.86% of US stocks).
TEAM Stock Summary
- TEAM has a higher market value than 95.92% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $61,518,578,200.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for TEAM is currently 78.84, higher than 94.46% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- With a price/sales ratio of 31.39, Atlassian Corp Plc has a higher such ratio than 92.5% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to TEAM, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are TWLO, VMW, ADSK, PANW, and VRTX.
- Visit TEAM's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.atlassian.com.
TEAM Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TEAM Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$266.56||52-week high||$267.56|
|Prev. close||$262.51||52-week low||$160.01|
|Day high||$267.56||Avg. volume||1,446,084|
|50-day MA||$230.43||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$219.32||Market Cap||35.23B|
Atlassian Corporation Plc - Class A Ordinary Shares (TEAM) Company Bio
Atlassian Inc. focuses on designing, developing, and producing prepackaged computer software. The company makes software for developers for such tasks as tracking and testing code and communicating among teams through its HipChat tool. The company was founded in 2005 and is based in San Francisco, California.
TEAM Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Atlassian Corp Plc with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Atlassian Corp Plc ranked in the 45th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that the most conservative analysis suggests this stock will yield negative results -- and thus may be a potential short opportunity. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Atlassian Corp Plc ended up being:
- Atlassian Corp Plc's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 0 -- greater than only 0% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
- Atlassian Corp Plc's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at -5.42. This coverage rate is greater than that of only 10.33% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
- Relative to other stocks in its sector (Technology), Atlassian Corp Plc has a reliance on debt greater than just 15.93% of them.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
TEAM Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TEAM Latest Social Stream
View Full TEAM Social Stream
Latest TEAM News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Atlassian Corp Plc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TEAM as an investment opportunity.
Pledge 1% co-founder Atlassian Foundation has co-created a Deed of Equity Gift for Australian startups and business founders The post Atlassian co-creates Deed of Equity Gift for SME owners appeared first on Dynamic Business .
No summary available.
The Atlassian Foundation has created a bespoke deed of equity for founders that makes public pledges to donate money, time, or products for the betterment of society legally enforceable.
It started with Atlassian in 2010, and now lawyers such as Peter Dunne, Jill McKnight and Joel Cox are well-known in the scene, driving big contracts.
We feel now is a pretty good time to analyse Atlassian Corporation Plc's ( NASDAQ:TEAM ) business as it appears the...
TEAM Price Returns