Atlassian Corporation Plc - Class A Ordinary Shares (TEAM): Price and Financial Metrics
TEAM Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for TEAM is currently 61.66, higher than 95.11% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- TEAM's price/sales ratio is 23.76; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 95.53% of US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Atlassian Corp Plc is reporting a growth rate of 848.88%; that's higher than 98.21% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to TEAM, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are EA, STM, KLAC, WDAY, and NOK.
- TEAM's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Atlassian Corp Plc's official web site, go to www.atlassian.com.
TEAM Stock Price Chart More Charts
TEAM Price/Volume Stats
Atlassian Corporation Plc - Class A Ordinary Shares (TEAM) Company Bio
Atlassian Inc. focuses on designing, developing, and producing prepackaged computer software. The company makes software for developers for such tasks as tracking and testing code and communicating among teams through its HipChat tool. The company was founded in 2005 and is based in San Francisco, California.